Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
966 Followers

Master John had paid them extra to humiliate him as much as possible. They especially loved the butt plug they found when they waxed his ass. They made him hold it in his mouth while they waxed his body to keep down the screams.

The next day Marcus had a couple of doctor appointments. The first was setup by Master X. He took some blood and gave Marcus a couple of shots and three prescriptions. The second was a plastic surgeon that discusses possible modifications they could make. They ended up doing laser hair removal on his face. By the time they got back home Marcus was begging to do anything to not have his body modified.

John had smiled and said, "I'll remember that slut."

By Wednesday Marcus was starting to feel the effects of the drugs. Master X wanted Marcus to get in touch with his feminine side, so the shots were estrogen and other hormones to soften him up. Marcus noticed his nipples starting to be a lot more sensitive. His emotions were all over the place, he even started to cry for no reason. Marcus was very confused, but Master John made sure he took all his pills and kept the pressure up.

Now it was Friday and Jesse was driving home. John had given her a dress to wear today. It was so tight and short Jesse couldn't leave her room without causing a scene in the halls. As ordered she had to remove the dress to masturbate on the way home. She was only wearing a shelf bra that highlighted her cleavage. She was desperate to orgasm and was having trouble concentrating on the road. She pulled in the driveway and dashed in the house.

Once inside Master John ordered Jesse to change and do her run. Of course she had to blow him before she started. He loved her running with his cum covering her face.

When Jesse returned from her run sweaty and still covered in John's essence, Marcus did as told and licked her clean. What surprised Marcus was his body's reaction to following the commands. His cock was hard as a rock and his body trembling with excitement.

Finally, Master John gave Jesse a list and money and ordered her to go to the store to buy supplies for the poker party the next day.

Jesse looked at her Master and asked, "Master, may I shower and change?"

"Yeah, you stink, go ahead and shower and I'll lay out your clothes."

Jesse rushed up the stairs and jumped into the shower. She slipped out of the obscene running outfit and climbed under the warm water. She stood for almost ten minutes just absorbing the warm water as it washed off the sweat and saliva from Marcus.

'God what have I gotten us into. Marcus warned me that I might be in over my head and now we've lost everything. I need to find a way out of this before we are trapped forever.' Jesse thought.

Jesse stayed in the shower as long as she could before she climbed out and dried her body. She gathered her clothes and walked into the bedroom. The clothes Master John chose was one of the recently purchased outfits. It was the red lace dress with the heart stockings and nothing else. She put them on and walked down the stairs. With each step, Jesse blushed more. By the time she made it to the living room where Master John was sitting, her entire body was flushed.

"M...M...Master John?" she stuttered, "May I speak?"

"What do you want slave?" John bellowed.

"Please Master John, I can't go out in this dress. It has to be illegal. I'll have to go across town to a store that no one will know me. Please let me change." She begged.

John looked at the humiliated slave begging him, "No, and you'll go to our local store and you'll wear your collar too, if anyone sees you that's too bad."

"Master John have you cleared this with Master X? You can't ruin us. If I go out like this and get arrested I'll lose my job. This isn't what we signed up for."

John was warned by Master X to expect a refusal. He knew exactly what to do. "No problem slut, don't wear what I told you. I'll tell Master X and the 30 day training period will be over." He said with a smile, "Oh by the way, Master X also told me that everything you've done since this has started has been recorded. Every task you've been given and every cock you've sucked too. Those recordings are Master X's property. You both signed over rights to them with the package of paperwork you both filled out. I'm not sure, but I would bet that your friends, employers, the internet, and especially your kids will get copies. Now, you go change and I'll tell Master X your decision." John said and turned towards the hall.

Jesse turned white as a sheet. She really had no choice. If she went she was sure to see someone she knew. If she refused to go dressed like she was, Master X would make sure everyone knew what a slut she is.

"Wait Master John, I'm sorry please stop." Jesse begged, "I'll do it, please stop."

John chuckled and continued down the hall not even acknowledging Jesse's pleas. Jesse rushed out after her Master as he headed for the office. She caught him just as he was entering it. She dropped to her hands and knees and grabbed his ankle. "Please Master John, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking. Please punish this slave for her bad behavior."

John stopped and looked down at the cowering slave kissing his shoes and still begging to be punished. He pulled his belt off and doubled it. While Jesse was still licking his shoes, he brought down the belt on her exposed ass, striking right between the cheeks.

Jesse let out a haunting howl and started to scream in pain, but in seconds he heard:

"Thank you Master for punishing me, may I have another?"

He laughed and commanded, "Tell me what you are?"

"Master, I am a slut!" Jesse sniffled.

"Not good enough," Master John yelled and pulled his leg away from the prone slave.

"I am a slut slave Master John, I am your's and Master X's slave. Please use me, use us, please use this worthless slave." Jesse was now begging for her life or so she thought. Jesse now knew that she no longer had a choice. They were in too deep and escape would be almost impossible.

John stopped, turned to look at her, her face covered with tears, and grinned an evil grin.

"Okay slave, get up and lean against the wall. I'm going to spank you. You will get 20 swats and you will count each one. When we finish you will get on your knees and give me a blow job. Now you're going to wear cum on your face too."

Jesse quickly stood and leaned against the wall. Her upper body almost parallel with the floor and her feet widely spread. She looked back over her shoulder and whispered, "Please Master John punish this slave's ass."

John stepped up to the submissive slut begging him to thrash her ass. He took his hand and caressed her perfect ass before he swung the belt for the first time.

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK... He brought three strokes across her pink ass, each leaving a bright red stripes across both cheeks.

Jesse did her best not to scream but by the third stroke she broke down and screamed loud, "OH GOD THAT HURTS!!!" She broke out in sobs, but managed to add, "Three, Master may I have another."

Master John continued to stroke her ass with his leather belt over and over again. Jesse screamed a little louder after each series but always managed to get the count correct and beg for more. By the time he reached 20, Jesse was a blubbering mess but still called out "20, thank you Master for punishing me"

He stood over the broken slave waiting for her to remember the rest of the punishment. It took almost 5 minutes before Jesse dropped to her knees and crawl over to her Master's legs.

"Master John, may this slave suck your wonderful cock. Please spread your seed across my face so I can show the world I am owned."

John was surprised by her statements; he listened to her pleas and knew she meant every word. He nodded and spread his legs a little to make it easier for her to open his pants.

Jesse made quick work with the pants and freed the massive cock. She had sucked it so many times in the last few days, she knew exactly how best to please her Master.

John was so worked up after breaking Jesse; it only took a few minutes before he could no longer contain his climax. He pulled his cock from her mouth and shot stream after stream all over her face. By the time he finished there was very little that wasn't covered with his seed.

When John's unit finished spurting his essence, Jesse extended her tongue, licked the head cleaning it, and making sure she didn't miss a drop. She waited until he opened his eyes before she asked.

"Master may I go to the store now?"

"Get out and make it quick and you better not clean a drop off your face. I will know if you do."

"Yes Master," Jesse said and slowly stood and headed for the door.

Master X watched everything take place, and was happy as John handled the situation just as instructed. He turned his attention to Jesse's son Kevin. Master X was able to gain control over his computer just as he had with Julie's. As soon as Julie sent him an email his computer was Master X's to control. He pulled up the node that was Kevin's webcam and was surprised by what he saw.

Kevin was in his dorm room naked. With him was a cute co-ed and she was naked too. She was leaning over his bed, her feet tied to the legs, spreading them so wide Master X thought she might be a cheerleader. Her head was draped towards the wall and her hands were tied to the back posts of the bunk bed. She was helpless and squirming. Kevin had a ping pong paddle in his right hand and he was pummeling her ass. Master X could hear her whimper, but when he looked at her head her mouth was filled and her eyes blindfolded.

Master X sat back and watched the young man dominate the pretty co-ed. His mind thinking about all the possibilities he could have. What would be more fun, turning the young dominate into a slave, or using him to humiliate his family? He pondered the choices for a few minutes before making his decision. Although John was useful, having a family member, especially the youngest member of the family, as the Master appealed to him. He continued to hash out his decision and figured that when it was time to sell off his family there might be a problem. After thinking for a few minutes it came to him. All he had to do was give the young Kevin a slave of his own and Ms. Wilson was the perfect candidate.

Master X logged off Kevin's computer and headed for bed. Tomorrow was the poker game and Jesse and Marcus's cumming out party. It was going to be a fun day.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
966 Followers
12