Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
958 Followers

"No, go do what I told you and hold it." Kevin commanded.

Julie moaned but turned and headed down the stairs. Kevin turned to go to the bathroom when he heard a noise in his parent's room. He listened at the door for a few moments then opened the door and stepped in.

Marcus was startled to say the least. The door opened and there stood his son, staring at him with and evil grin on his face. Marcus blushed to his toes and stood passively not knowing what to do.

Kevin was forewarned about what he would see. Master X waited until the perfect moment before he told Kevin to go out in the hall. When Kevin opened the door, there was his dad, wearing a short tight dress with sequins, thigh high stocking, as least 4" heels, and makeup. Marcus stood perfectly still unable to move. His mouth wide open and his knees buckling. He ended up on his knees in front of his dominate son.

Kevin moved quickly circling his sissy daddy and hurling insult after insult at the humiliated father kneeling in his dress and makeup. Finally, Kevin grabbed Marcus's chin and asked per Master X's direction.

"So you are a sissy, does mother know how you like to play dress up? How about all your friends, your mom and dad?" Kevin spat in his face and backed up and took a few pictures. Marcus was humiliated like never before, but his body was about to explode. The only thing going through his mind at the time was his son's cock right in front of his face.

Kevin saw the lust in his father's face and per Master X's directions ramped up his control. "Now daddy, I am in charge. You will do as I command and if you are good then your cross-dressing cock sucking desires will remain our secret." He punctuated his comment with a smack across Marcus's face with his semi-hard glistening cock. "Now get dressed and clean the makeup off your face and get downstairs. I want everyone in the dining room in five minutes." Kevin finished with another slap across Marcus's face and walked out the door.

Marcus knelt there for a few moments. His body was on the edge of an orgasm. His son was taking charge and Marcus was about to climax without even touching his cock. Finally, he managed to gain control and rushed to obey his new Master.

Kevin walked back to his bedroom as Master X spoke to him. "Well done my young apprentice. I couldn't have done better myself. You now are in control of mom and dad so for the next few hours I want you to solidify your control. Do you remember tomorrow's plans?"

Kevin grunted his yes and opened the door to his room. Christy was naked and kneeling on the floor, exactly where he left her. Christy's face was covered in another coating of his cum and her tits were bright red where he had spanked them with his belt. As soon as Kevin entered, Christy pushed her tits out, inviting him to abuse her more. Instead he tossed her clothes at her and ordered her to get dressed.

"Slave get out of here and be back here Monday morning at six am. I have a surprise for you and I'm sure you will love it." Kevin barked.

Kevin made sure that his clothes were in order and walked out of the room and downstairs. When he entered there was Jesse, Julie, and Marcus all sitting at the dining room table. Each were looking at each other nervously but no one was saying a word.

Kevin sat down and smiled at the slaves surrounding him. Master X was speaking quietly in his ear telling him how to handle the situation without spilling the beans about each of their situations.

"Hello everyone, it's good to be home and I love how much everything has changed since I left for school." Kevin began, as each of the others squirmed in their seats. Jesse was trembling at the thought of Kevin's plans. She wasn't sure what he had planned but his words to make her completely his, both scared and aroused her. Three weeks ago she never would have thought that she and Marcus would be here now as slaves to their son.

"So Mommy, I want you to get dinner ready and Julie you will help her. Daddy I want you to come with me as I have a project for you. After dinner I think that we should each have some fun. Maybe play a game before bed. How about we play cards or something?" Kevin said with a smile on his face.

Julie, Marcus, and Jesse looked at each other and nodded their acceptance. There was an awkward silence when Jesse stood and started for the kitchen. "Come along Julie we need to get busy." Julie stood and followed her mother to the kitchen.

Marcus sat there not knowing what to do when Kevin spoke again. "So Daddy, I see you are excited at being my slave." Kevin stated and pointed at Marcus's cock tenting in his pants. Are you dreaming of sucking my cock? Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

Marcus groaned at hearing his son speak to him, he couldn't speak but only nodded again.

Kevin smacked his sissy daddy again and again then barked, "Answer me slave and you better give me the proper respect."

"Yes Master, this slave would love to suck your cock and give up my ass in any way you wish." Marcus answered as he rubbed his cheek.

"Good, but you have not earned my cock yet. So I want you to leave and find a cock to suck. When you get back I want your face covered in cum. You have twenty minutes to complete your task. Your time starts now." Kevin stood and walked to the kitchen.

Marcus quickly rushed to the front door. Where could he find a cock to suck in only twenty minutes? He knew Master John was having trouble from his last visit so he was out. Marcus stood on the front porch and thought about what to do. He then remembered his neighbor from the poker game. He lived up the street. Marcus walked briskly down the street and knocked on his neighbor's door praying he was home.

Kevin walked into the kitchen, Julie was fixing a salad and Jesse was working at the sink. Kevin walked up to his slave mother and grabbed her ass. He smiled as her ass was still red from her visit next door. "Tonight we begin your training as my slave. I can't wait to fuck your ass." He whispered in her ear and pinched her ass, then walked out of the room.

Jesse groaned as her ass was still very sore and her body was betraying her again. In spite of the situation, Jesse was loving every second of his domination. From the start this is what she fantasized about. Not complete slavery but the domination of a strong man that completely controlled her mind and body.

Kevin walked into the living room and sat down. He was thinking about all that had happened in the last few hours. He knew that he should try to get his family out of their slavery, but something deep inside was telling him that this was his calling. He smiled and went over his plans for his mother tonight and tomorrow.

It was about twenty minutes later when Kevin saw his dad running down the street. He laughed at the look of panic on his face. Seconds later Marcus burst in the door and rushed up to his dominant son and knelt down in front of him. His face covered with a massive amount of semen.

Kevin looked at the slave in front of him and simply said, "You're late. I'll deal with you later. Now clean up your face and swallow it all." Kevin waved at his dad dismissing him with the gesture.

Marcus slowly got up from his knees and started to scoop up the congealing seed on his face and licking it off his fingers.

Shortly after, Julie walked into the living room and announced dinner. The family sat down and ate quietly, the elephant in the room dominated their thoughts.

The rest of the evening went pretty much like normal. If normal was Kevin dictating the card game and exerting his control over his family. By the time they finished playing Jesse, Marcus and Julie were naked and running errands and tasks to Kevin's delight. When Kevin finally called an end to festivities all three slaves were so aroused and humiliated that each would do anything to get relief.

"Okay folks we have a big day tomorrow, especially you, mom. I think we should all turn in and get a good night's rest. Oh one other thing mommy, stop by my room after you get ready for bed. I want to discuss something with you." Kevin announced.

They all stood and Kevin noticed that Julie's seat was soaked with her drippings. Master X had told him that she had been constantly teased and stimulated all day and was denied any relief. He walked up behind her and slid his hand to her dripping cunt.

Julie was barely hanging on after her day under control of Jason and wanted to get to her room to satisfy her body's craving. When her brother grabbed her cunt she let out a loud moan and started to beg.

"Please Kevin, I need relief, please help me cum. I'll suck your cock and you can fuck me if you want. Please I'm going crazy."

"Now, now Julie, calm down. I won't fuck you or let you suck me, and you better not play with your nasty cunt. Tomorrow is another day and if you're a good girl maybe I'll let you cum."

Julie's legs were about to collapse as Kevin kept stroking her core. He now had two fingers buried to the first knuckle and was slowly pumping them in and out of her quim.

Kevin watched her expressions and waited until the last possible moment to withdraw his fingers. He shoved them into her mouth while his other hand smacked her ass.

"Go to bed my slut sister, tomorrow is another day."

Kevin walked up to his room and stripped naked. He waited on his bed for his slave mother to arrive. About a minute later he heard a tapping on his door.

"Come in, slut." He commanded.

Jesse walked into her son's room and stood waiting for instructions. She had no illusions about what might happen. She knew that her son was going to fuck her and there was nothing she could do about it.

Kevin smiled at his slut mother's dress, she was wearing a white baby doll ensemble that hid nothing. She stood in front of him, nervously rocking back and forth. Kevin stood and walked up right next to her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her down to the floor. Jesse was caught off guard by her son's aggressive move and tried to maintain her composure, but when he pushed his erect cock in her face she tried to move away. Her primary hard limit was incest and now her son was about to rape her face.

Jesse never wanted this to happen, the desire to have a Master wasn't to include incest with her son. She wanted to fight him off, but her training kicked in and soon she sucked his cock deep in her mouth and lavished her tongue around his unit. Jesse tried to be disgusted at sucking Kevin's cock but her body was already reacting and her cunt was again dripping with anticipation of what was to happen.

Kevin kept up the pressure fucking his slave mother's face, shoving his cock deep down her throat. Over and over he stroked his cock, using her mouth as a cunt for his pleasure. When he felt his balls contract, he pulled his cock out and shoved his submissive mother on his bed.

Jesse was no longer resisting, her mind accepted the fact that she was going to fuck her son, when he sat on her legs, pinning her to the bed. Jesse thought he was about to enter her when Kevin spread her cheeks and pointed his spear at her brown ring. Jesse gasped as his cock pushed past her sphincter and into her bowels. The pain was intense as there was no preparation. No lubrication except for her own saliva, no fingers working to loosen her up, just her son taking her ass and claiming it as his own.

Kevin kept pounding Jesse's ass probing deeper and deeper into her body. Jesse was moaning and gasping in pain as he stroked his unit faster and faster inside her ass. Jesse was overwhelmed with sensations, her ass was in pain, her cunt praying he would take her there next, and her mind sliding deeper and deeper into submission. When he finally pulled out, he rolled her over and sprayed his seed all over her face.

Jesse couldn't be more humiliated. Her son had taken her mouth and ass. He marked her as his possession and now she was kneeling in front of him naked and still needing to climax.

Kevin stood in front of his freshly fucked mother and pulled out a pink dog collar and fastened it around her neck. Jesse flushed at the thought of now being a slave to her son and wondering if Master X would be angry.

Kevin smiled at his new slave and started to dictate what he expected. Jesse knelt there absorbing each word and committing it to memory.

Kevin dismissed her and told her to wear his cum until tomorrow morning. He commanded her to be ready for her appointment at 10:55 and meet him in the kitchen before she leaves to spend time with Mr. Ash.

Jesse stood and slowly walked out of the room and into her bedroom. She saw Marcus already in bed and crawled in beside him. They looked at each other but didn't say a word. Soon both fell into a troubled sleep filled with erotic dreams.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
958 Followers
12