Jesse's Story: A Woman's View Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman's view of the world of swingers.
4.4k words
4.38
64.7k
11

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Jesse's story; these will be her words, her thoughts, her emotions. My sole purpose is to present her story to the reader in a readable manner, in an accurate manner, with no editing by me. She made me promise to do this, as she asked, and I promised. I always keep my promises to Jess.

Her Story

When Ray and I were introduced by a mutual friend, the last thing on my mind was anything resembling a 'relationship'. I was thirty-five, and had divorced five years previously, and was pretty damned happy with my life as a single. During those five years, I dated who I wanted, if I wanted. I slept with who I wanted to sleep with, not with everyone who tried to sleep with me. There were a couple of short term boyfriends, but nothing of a lasting nature, and I was just fine with that.

Our mutual friend was a woman who worked for me, and they had been friends for several years. The thing you need to know about Ray, is that he is a 'gal's guy'; comfortable around females, and females are very comfortable with him. When we met, he honestly had many more female friends and buddies, than male. He didn't want me to say that, but, it is what it is.

It wasn't very long into our relationship, maybe three months, when we both realized that we had fallen in love with each other, both amused that it had happened at a time in which neither of us was looking for anything other than a comfortable relationship, free and clear of clutter. Funny how that stuff works out, isn't it?

Ray had been upfront from the very beginning; from the time we realized we liked being with each other, about his participation in the swinging scene, both he and his ex. He was upfront about the thing with his ex's cousin; about keeping it a secret, that it bothered him for a long time, he told me, after it happened. So, yes, I knew that he had been with a lot of women, and, it didn't bother me, one bit. Hey, it's not like I was the 'Virgin Queen'; my soldier guy had been my first lover, but by the time I had met Ray, I had had more than my share of lovers, boyfriends, and 'friends with benefits'.

The first time I had ever had a 'meaningful' kiss with a guy, I was probably fourteen or so, young, but old enough to know that I liked the way I felt when kissing someone. I liked that flutter in the stomach, the rush of warmth to my crotch, even though it took me until I was eighteen before I let my soldier guy 'go all the way', it wasn't because I didn't want to, believe me! No, it was the fear of 'mommy dearest' that kept my legs closed, and I suppose, in retrospect, that was a benefit. Some of my friends in high school were having sex, and they'd talk about it, and I would get really excited inside but I would never let on just how much I liked hearing them talk about it. Before soldier guy, there had been a few boyfriends, and maybe, I let a couple of them feel me up, but, honestly, I don't remember. It couldn't have been much, if I can't remember it, is my view. But, from the first time that I did have sex, I liked it, I liked it a lot.

My ex had 'hinted' a couple of times about exploring swinging, after a couple of years of marriage, so I knew about it, and for some strange reason that I didn't understand, then or now, the 'thought' excited me but never enough to take that walk on the wild side. Oh, I would think about it, after he had brought it up, and wonder about some of the couples we knew, wondered about the male half, about whether or not sex would be good with him, whoever 'him' was. But, it never happened.

I'm on the slender side; 5'8, 120 lbs, and on a good day, a 34 B, not exactly busty, which has always bothered me, made me wish I were bigger. Ray doesn't seem to be bothered by it, nor have I ever had anyone complain about it, nobody but me, so I guess Ray's right, that it's a 'head thing' with me, and me alone.

~

My first threesome…

After Ray and I became a couple, the sex was plentiful, and good! Very good! We've never had a problem connecting on a sexual level, or any other level, that I'm aware of. I moved from the small town I had been living in, to the city with Ray, and have never looked back.

I was introduced into his circle of friends, some from the swinging days, some not. I was warmly welcomed into their homes, at their parties, never being made to feel like I was an 'outsider', except for one couple, well actually, the wife of one couple.

Harry and Vicki had been friends with Ray and his ex, for years, living across the street from each other, and, of course, from the sex they had shared as couples. Vicki never really liked me, I think, never really liked the fact that I was now with Ray, and he was no longer with his ex. Vicki and his ex had a girl/girl thing for a lot of years, so I suppose that has something to do with her feelings towards me. She would constantly bring up how much she really enjoyed Ree's pussy, how she missed it. It sorta pissed me off, but I would let those comments slide. Harry, on the other hand, couldn't have been nicer, or more welcoming. He's a sweetheart, Harry is, a really good guy. Vicki, as I would find, would belie her demure looks, and in a 'public' situation, would like to do 'shocking' things, bordering on exhibitionism sometimes.

One evening, when the four of us were at our local pub, Ray was in the semi-finals bracket of a city-wide pool tournament, and it was being held at our 'spot'. The place was packed with watchers, and players, and as we watched the championship game, Harry, Vicki and I were kneeling in our booth, so we could see over the people between us and the pool tables. Vicki was behind me, leaning on both Harry and I, when she suddenly, quickly, slipped her hand down the front of my top, and copped a feel of my breasts, braless, as usual. The one advantage of being small-breasted is that I could go braless and not have to worry about my nipples sagging down to my waist. She squeezed my boob, and tweaked my nipple, then quickly withdrew her hand. I turned my head towards her, not in anger, but in surprise. It did surprise me, but it didn't make me uncomfortable; in fact, I remember thinking at the time that it felt kinda good. She gave me a quick smooch, and waving at our waitress, she ordered a round of Tequila shots to celebrate Ray's victory on the pool table.

I had never been with a woman sexually, at that time. I don't really ever remember 'wondering' about girl/girl sex; I knew it went on, but I never really thought of it, or longed for it. I will say, though, when she copped that feel, it did make my head start to wonder if she was trying to instigate something between the four of us. I do remember thinking that, if that was her game, that I'd go with the flow of the evening and see where it would lead. Ray and I were solid, our relationship stronger than hell, then, and even now, twenty or so years later. I had never told Ray that I wanted to try swinging, or not try it. I do remember that every time a story came up about some people he and his ex had screwed, that I did become excited by it, by the freedom on being able to share a sexual experience with someone that you loved as much as I loved Ray. He never, ever, pushed for us to get involved in swinging, but, he left the door open for me to talk about it, if I ever wanted to.

Ray rejoined us at the booth, amid congratulations from the pub regulars, all a friendly group of bar-flies. The owner of the pub, Sherrie, sent over a round of shots on the house. She and Ray were house-mates for a time, but they never were lovers. Sherrie said it wasn't because she didn't want to fuck him, because she did, but he didn't want to risk the friendship they had, not over a roll in the hay. She and I became friends quickly, and still are, to this day.

So, we now had two rounds of shooters in front of us, and we did them, one after the other, the Tequila burning as it went down, making my eyes water. I normally drink beer and can handle it very well. Hard liquor, not so much, and as it turned out, neither could Vicki, but it didn't show up until about an hour later.

Vicki was very mouthy when she got high, either on liquor or weed. I've done weed, but, it's really just not my thing. It makes me sleepy and too lethargic for me to enjoy it. But, I have no problem with those that do like it, it's just not me.

Vicki order us one more round before anyone could stop her, and Harry looked at Ray and I, his eyebrows raised, as if to say, "your guess is as good as mine as to why she was in 'this mood'. We did the shots, and Vicki suggested that we all go back to their place, yank off our clothes, and relax in the warm waters of their hot tub. Ray looked at me, questioningly, and I simply said to all of them, "I don't have a problem with that, if that's what everybody is wondering, I don't have a problem being naked in front of ya'll, if that's what you guys are concerned about."

"You sure you don't mind?" Vicki cooed, her smile giving away her tipsiness.

"Vicki," I remember saying, "I'm not as uptight as you probably think I am," not really sure why I said it, that way. I was referring to being naked in front of others, but I think she took it in another context.

The guys paid our tab, and we slowly made our way to the door, Ray, again, being congratulated on his win tonight as the representative in the pool tournament from 'our pub'. I believe Vicki was trying to see if I had any hot buttons that she could push by hanging onto Ray's arm while we walked to our car, Harry and I, walking together behind them. I remember Harry leaning over to me and commenting on Vicki being in 'rare form' tonight, both of us chuckling at the comment.

And then, Vicki suddenly stopped, wobbled a little bit, and looking around, ran off to some bushes nearby, and became sick. Thinking she was finished, she rose from her knees, on the ground, only to become sick again. Harry was by her side, and I had gone to our car to get some paper napkins that we kept in the glove box, for Vicki to wipe her mouth. She did and, leaning on Harry and Ray, she was helped to the car, slurring apologies all around for her sudden attack of 'upchugginess', to use her word.

We put her in the front seat so the air conditioning vents could be turned on her, which seemed to help. Harry and I got into the back seat, me sitting behind Ray as he drove us to their house. Harry said he was sorry about this unexpected turn of events and that they'd give us a rain check on the tubbing, which we were okay with, we told him. Vicki protested that we should still use the tub, that all she really wanted to do was to get into her bed and go to sleep, that she just wasn't feeling 'well'. Gee, I wonder why, all she did was have three quick shots of Tequila, behind two beers, all on an empty stomach. I was feeling a very nice buzz but I was nowhere near feeling sick.

We begged off but she would hear none of it, so we looked to Harry when we got to their place and he shrugged his shoulders, and said that he was still up for using the tub after he got Vick settled and in bed. Ray and I looked at each other, silently agreeing, and said 'okay'.

Their hot tub was located in a gazebo type structure, just off of their deck, with removable windows that came off in the warmer weather. It was early spring and the night air was still very chilly so the windows were still on the structure. Harry told Ray to grab some towels for us from the hall closet and he'd meet us at the tub after he put Vicki to bed.

Ray handed me the towels to put on a shelf as he turned on the tub and tuned a soft jazz station in on the small radio on another shelf. Ray embraced me, kissed me, sending a flutter to my stomach, like it usually did, and I kissed him back, enjoying the moment.

He and I took off our clothes and entered the tub, sitting close to each other while we waited for Harry to join us. We were in the middle of a nice kiss, quickly removing our hands from each other's crotch, when Harry opened the door, a grin on his face. As he took off his clothes, he told us that Vicki was 'out' as soon as her head hit the pillow and, again, apologized for her, Ray and I protesting that it wasn't necessary to do that. He grinned and thanked us for our understanding of the situation as he got into the tub with us, sank down on a seat across from us and just sighed as the warm water enveloped him. It was relaxing and felt good I agreed, to myself, in my own head.

What follows is not going to come as a surprise to Ray, since I told him the same thing after we got home that night, after our tubbing session with Harry.

When Vicki suggested the tubbing session, back at the pub, I remember a quick flash, in my head, that she wanted the four of us to have sex. I also remember that I had felt a bit of a rush to my crotch at even thinking that could happen, that I had a moment of confusion with such a thought. But even as we drove to their house, after Vick had gotten ill, I couldn't get the thought out of my head. After all, these three guys had been with each other often, over the years, and I was the 'odd man out', but I was secretly feeling a little jazzed at the scene in my head of the four of us, naked, wet, and fooling around. The kissing and touching session that Ray and I had, before Harry joined us, had only served to rev up my horny motor, I admit that I was a bit disappointed that Harry couldn't have been a few minutes longer before joining us, knowing that Ray would've gotten me off with his hand and fingers.

Vicki would sometimes call Harry her 'every-ready battery' because, she said, he could get an erection in a warm breeze. I guess it was true, I thought to myself, since Harry's dick was hard, its tip just under the bubbling water, but visible. I laughed to myself at the situation, I don't know why, but I thought it humorous.

Between the beer, the Tequila, and the warmth in the room, I needed to cool off before I would get ill, so I unwrapped my hand from Ray's dick, under the water, and sat on the edge of the tub, expressing my need to cool off. Harry, God bless him, immediately jumped out of the tub to crack a few windows for the night air to help cool down the room, his hard-on bobbing as he walked. Harry's smaller than Ray in the manhood department but I was never as much about size, as I was about what a guy did with it. Some of my former boyfriends were less endowed than others but it's not how big a guy is, its how he's able to use what he has to give a woman pleasure. I've always felt that way, size being more of a 'guy-thing', I always believed. But the sight of his dick bobbing was kind of funny.

The cool cross breeze was provided me immediate relief from the smothering I had been feeling from the heat in the room and the water, and felt really good. I stayed sitting on the edge of the tub, my feet and lower legs resting on the seat, next to Ray where I had been sitting when Harry rejoined us in the tub, but, sitting on the edge as I was, much nearer to Ray and I. My nipples had hardened from the coolness that now flowed around the room and from the corner of my half-closed eyes, I saw Harry was checking out my hard nipples with sneaked glances, his dick still hard, none of us, seemingly bothered by that fact. I know I wasn't, in fact, I clearly remember wondering, to myself, what it would feel like to have two men make love to me.

Sitting there, Harry and I on the edge of the tub and Ray in the water, we chit-chatted about various and sundry things, none of which I can remember. I think it was 'nervous' talk, the three of us being in a situation that the three of us had never been in before. Ray had a hand on one of my thighs, lightly rubbing and stroking it, the sensation sending messages to my pussy, I clearly remember that. I remember just how good I felt in that moment, how really good it felt to me. Ray started kissing my knees and legs with little kisses, almost like butterfly kisses, barely touching the skin, but touching the skin enough to get me excited. I didn't ask him to stop, hell, I didn't want him to stop, so I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the flood of sensations that was quickly enveloping me.

Ray's hand came up from underneath my legs, stroking the inside of my thighs and, almost automatically, I parted my legs slightly, hoping his fingers would find my crotch, praying they would, so I 'scooched' my twat to the edge of the tub, hoping to make it easier for Ray. I felt Ray's kissing lips now between my knees as he began kissing his way up my legs, between my ever-opening thighs. I leaned back slightly, putting my hands behind me, to support me as I tilted a bit backwards. Ray's fingers were now teasing my crotch, from underneath, as his lips kissed closer and closer to where I wanted them to be; now, I wanted them to be there now.

And in that quick instant, as my head was swimming with the emotions and the horniness that was pounding inside of my head, I 'wanted' to feel the thrill of having two men make love to me. I remember hoping, to myself, that my mind images would come to pass, that I would feel what I was imagining.

My eyes remained closed as I felt Ray's lips brush my pubic hair; his head now at my crotch, my legs splayed apart just enough that his head was touching the insides of my thighs, his hands on the top of my thighs, wrapped around from underneath my legs, stroking and sending fire to my brain. I didn't ever remember feeling that horny before in my life; and it was not an unwelcomed feeling, not at all, it felt so deliciously right and good, damn but it felt so good.

I felt Harry's warm breath as his lips approached mine, and rather than recoil, I turned my head towards him, and felt his lips brush mine, hesitate for a short bit and, then return, our lips melting into a soft, sweet kiss, our mouths slowly opening for the other. I surrendered to the moment, returning Harry's kiss with equal passion, my hand rising to stroke his face as we kissed. Ray's tongue was now circling my passion-bud, the blood rushing to my clit, feeling an orgasm quickly building. Harry's hand had found a breast, and as we continued to kiss each other, he fondled me softly, his fingers playing with my nipple, the two of them getting me hotter with each passing moment.

Just that quickly, I committed myself to having this sexual experience; unlike anything I had ever experienced before in my life, but desperately wanted to now. I dropped my hand from Harry's face, he and I still kissing, more deeply now, our tongues exploring. My hand dropped into Harry's lap, my fingers finding his dick, still as hard as a rock. I began slowly running my hand up and down, stroking him, both of us breathing harder, kissing harder. Ray's mouth was now sucking and licking my pussy, my climax coming closer and closer when I broke off my kiss with Harry, and lowering my head, I took him into my mouth.

I cannot properly explain, in words anyone could clearly understand, that feeling the moment my mouth felt Harry's dick enter. Between Ray's incredible ability with oral sex, and the feeling of my mouth sliding up and down Harry's dick, I felt a rush and surge of heat and emotions that took over my body and head, and, fully surrendering to these feelings, I sucked on Harry with eagerness, my climax now about to burst.

I came in huge waves of joy, causing me to lift off of Harry's dick, but still keeping my hand on it, still stroking him as my orgasm brought me to a place that I didn't know existed. My orgasms have always been good, with Ray especially, but this one, this one was unlike anything I could have imagined. Harry's mouth fell to a breast, his sucking and licking, extending the climax. Sexually, I had never, ever, felt this intensity; it literally took my breath away, my moaning, becoming louder.

12