Jesse's Story: A Woman's View Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, my breath returned, my heartbeat began to slow, and my hand continued to stroke Harry, but slower now, lovingly. As I gathered my wits about me, bringing my swimming head into focus, I looked across the room and saw the queen-sized wooden pallet built into the wall with a soft, rubber-type, mat on it. Taking control of the situation now, I told Ray and Harry to get out of the tub, and taking the lead, I left the tub first, grabbing a towel and started drying myself off. The guys joined me, finishing quickly with their bodies, both taking their towels to help dry me off, their hands running over my body, getting my horny motor revving again.

I put Ray on the mat, with his legs dangling off of the edge, his upper torso, laying flat on the mat. Bending down, I took him into my mouth, marveling at his thickness, as I always did when I sucked on him. I felt the wet tip of Harry's still-hard cock, wet with precum, I supposed, slowly begin to rub against the lips of my slit as I bent over at the waist, sucking on Ray. Harry entered me, and as good as it felt earlier having a mouth on my pussy and a cock in my mouth, this felt even better. Harry's thrusting became stronger, his pelvis slamming against my ass-cheeks as he pumped faster and faster, clearly, building to a climax. Ray's breathing and sounds also indicated that he too, was building to an orgasm.

I sucked on him even harder, willing him to cum, my own orgasmic forces quickly building inside of me. Harry came first, his finishing spasms, driving him deeper into me. Just as I felt the beginning of Ray's orgasm start to exit his dick, I swallowed him as deep as I could to take it down my throat, something I've always liked about sucking cock, and as his warm, salty cum hit the back of my throat, my pussy exploded with my own orgasm, taking the breath from me, once again.

The three of us, each in their own way, climbed down from the heights of sexual pleasure, and wound up collapsed upon the mat, in a hugging mass of limbs and contented sighs. I started to stammer an apology; no, I don't know why I even thought that I had to, I just did. Both men shushed me, telling me I had nothing to apologize for, that none of us did. I agreed, and shushed, as they told me to.

Slowly we untangled our bodies, Ray and I dressing, Harry planning to make the dash to the main body of the house in his 'altogether'. Before we left, I hugged Harry, and kissed him, a soft, sweet kiss, and thanked him for making this evening, for me, a most incredible experience, and we left.

Lying in each other's arms, our bodies spent from an incredible session of love making, no doubt fueled by this evening's activities, Ray and I stroked our fingers across each other's body.

"Regrets?" I heard Ray ask, not believing that he was asking that.

Lifting my head from his shoulder, I leaned on my elbow and looked down at him and asked him why he had asked me that? Did he have regrets about what happened tonight, I asked. He assured me that, quite to the contrary, he thought it to be one of the most memorable experiences he had ever had. I agreed and settled back into the nook of his shoulder and head.

"What do we do," I clearly remember asking, "if I would like to do this again sometime, not necessarily with Harry, but with somebody else?"

"We take it a day at a time, we take it slow, and we let our love for each other dictate what we should do about it," Ray replied.

I drifted off to sleep soon thereafter, my pussy throbbing a bit, but in a very good way.

12