Jesse's Story: A Woman's View Ch. 04

Story Info
Jesse continues to explore and discovers girl-sex.
3.5k words
4.5
26.9k
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Jesse's story; these will be her words, her thoughts, her emotions. My sole purpose is to present her story to the reader in a readable manner, in an accurate manner, with no editing by me. She made me promise to do this, as she asked, and I promised. I always keep my promises to Jess.

*

Her Story

It was about a year after I had my first threesome, that I would experience a 'two-for', two new experiences in the same evening. It would be a result of attending a social with Harry and Vicki at their 'club'. These things were a 'meet and greet' affair, no couplings allowed on premise, just a chance to socialize and meet others in the lifestyle.

There were never any sexual encounters between the four of us at all, and except for my first time, Harry wasn't a part of my 'rotation' as Ray called it. Once a month or so, I would get 'the urge' and we'd have a romp with either Greg or Geoff, both always satisfying, on many different levels. I was happy with that, I was very content but at times, I did wonder about other possibilities; with a couple perhaps, or with another woman, but I would wonder, that's all.

We saw Harry and Vicki socially; movies, bar-b-ques, etc. but nothing sexual. As I've mentioned before, I truly believe that, down deep, Vick resented me in Ray's life. Oh well, you can't please 'em all, can you?

They asked us to this because this particular social was a 'bring a friend theme', to introduce new faces to the mix. We went with them as their guests as a favor to them. Later, I told Ray that I was also a bit interested in how those things worked; the socials that is, and I was looking forward to watching the dynamics of such an event among the attendees. So it was in this frame of mind that I attended my first-ever, swingers' social, ta-da!

~

Everybody had a name tag, as tacky as that sounds, but I see the logic. We strolled the floor of the Hotel Ballroom, which had been rented for the occasion, with Harry and Vick. There was no tension between Vick and me. I believe we both understood where we were in our relationship, and accepted it for what it was. We did remain civil with each other when together with our guys.

Vick and I had drifted away from the guys when they stopped to talk sports, or whatever, with a couple of other guys that Harry knew from his club. She saw a friend of hers across the room, and telling me she'd be right back, took off to say hello leaving me standing there, not really knowing a soul. Oh well, I went to the open bar, ordering a Bloody Mary, really for no other reason than to have something in my hand, as I looked around the room. Ray caught my eye, raising his eyebrow in a question, and I waved him off, signaling that I was fine, to continue with his guy-talk with the fellows.

"Is he a friend of yours?" I heard an unknown female voice say from behind me. Turning around to the voice, my breath was taken away by the beauty of the woman, a younger woman, who had asked the question.

She introduced herself; she was Kathy, and pointing to a guy near the fountain in the middle of the room, she told me that was her husband, Jorge. I stammered my name, her dark blue eyes mesmerizing me and told her that the man she referred to was my husband, Ray. She smiled a beautiful smile at me and I became aware of her scent; a subtle trace of the smell of orchids, and an intoxicating smell.

"Want to get some air with me?" she asked, and following her out to the smoking section, outside, we sat at a table, away from the smokers. We made small talk, exchanging info about ourselves, our spouses, her voice, as entrancing as her eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, though I tried a couple of times by looking around at the people gathered on the outside, but I always turned back to her, quickly at that, wanting to gaze upon her forever, it seemed.

Ray found us and I introduced him to Kathy. He asked if we needed anything from the bar and we both said no, that we were still sipping. I told him to shove off but not in so many words, more like, "you can rejoin your buddies, we're fine and I'll find you in a little bit." Ray smiled at me curiously but got the hint and excusing himself, left us to go back inside.

Kathy had scooted her chair closer to mine when Ray joined us but after he left, she remained sitting close. We leaned on the arms of our chairs, continuing our conversation, the substance of which, I can't tell you. At some point, I became aware that Kathy was holding my hand as it dangled near hers from the chair-arm, and that she was softly rubbing it, caressing it and I had no intention of stopping her. She started talking about her and Jorge's involvement in the scene, that they enjoyed it a lot, but participated infrequently because of their individual work schedules. He worked nights and she worked days.

I listened, and as I listened, I began returning her hand touches, enjoying the contact. When she moved her chair closer at one point and put her hand on my thigh, under the tablecloth, I didn't stop her. I didn't want to stop her. I had never been sexually attracted to a woman before, but this, this was different, and I was letting the experience happen, happily so.

She asked me to accompany her to the restroom but thought we'd use one nearer the lobby area, further away from the event room, thereby providing little or no waiting. Made sense to me, I thought, rising with her, her hand still holding mine, mine still holding hers,

She was right; there was no one in the ladies room just off the lobby, it was near eleven at night and the lobby traffic was zilch. We 'did our thing' and met back at the sink, chit-chatting as we washed. I dropped my paper towel into the trash and waited for her to finish. She did, and turning to me, she smiled, pulled me to her and kissed me. It took me about a second to register what was happening, but when I did, I kissed her back, opening my mouth to her tongue.

It felt so normal and I don't know why it did. I had never kissed a woman like that in my life, but I liked what I was feeling. She broke away, looked at me with those gorgeous eyes, and came back for seconds, my mouth opening and my eyes closing when I saw it coming. As we kissed each other, she took a hand from my back and brought it to my chest, quickly finding that I didn't have on a bra, her hand squeezing my breast tenderly, and my breaths becoming difficult to take.

Stopping again, I gave her a quick kiss and said, "That felt really nice, I enjoyed that." She didn't answer except to smile and run her fingertips along my cheek. Taking me by the hand again, we walked out through the lobby, and around the side of the hotel, to return to the table we had left. On the way, out of sight of the front of the hotel or the area where we were heading to, she pulled me, gently, into a treed area in the shadows.

Kissing me deeper, and more passionately, both of her hands were on my breasts, feeling me, fondling me as we kissed. Reflexively, I put my hand on her breast and began feeling her up, as well. We heard a noise and, reluctantly stopping, we stepped back onto the walkway to our area, both smiling a bit.

She saw Jorge and made a 'just a sec' motion with her hand, and asked me to exchange numbers with her, which I did. Kissing me on the lips quickly, she said, "I'll call you," and went off to join her guy.

~

I found my group standing in the ballroom looking for me, and when asked where I'd been, I didn't lie; I said I had been in the restroom. I was fairly silent on the drive home; social, but quiet, something that Ray noticed right away, but didn't put me on the spot by asking me about it in front of Harry and Vick. We dropped them off, kissed them goodnight, and drove home. I told Ray to join me in the hot tub when we got home and I'd fill him in.

He joined me in the tub after mixing us a night-cap, and toasted me. Then, I told him; I told him of the touches, of the kissing, and of the fondling. I told him of the excitement I felt with her, and the draw I felt from her. I told him of the number exchange and that she said she'd call. I told him all and afterwards, I was hornier than hell; his cock erected as I told him the evening's activities with Kathy, and I gave him a world-class blowjob, and I got off when he did, thanks to his magic thumb on my magic button.

Lying in bed afterwards in each other's arms, he asked if Kathy was 'fishing' as a couple or as a bi. I told him that I didn't know, or care. That I wanted to explore that door she opened in my being when she kissed me and that I wanted to see where it led. If it took for us to meet them as a couple, I asked if he was interested. Of course, he said, if you're interested, then I'm in, whatever it is.

Drifting off to sleep in Ray's arms, I remember thinking that I was definitely interested in Ms. Kathy and what lay behind those gorgeous eyes.

~

She called the next day and I damned near broke my neck racing to the phone which caused Ray no end of laughter. We talked for over an hour, typical girl talk, and I loved her voice in my ear. When she asked if we'd be interested in meeting with her and Jorge, I said absolutely. When she asked if I'd like some time alone with her, before the guys got involved, I said absolutely. When she asked if I'd like her to make love to me, I said absolutely, ab-so-fucking-lutely! And when she asked if I would make love to her as well, I didn't hesitate before saying, absolutely.

Hanging up the phone, I realized that my panties were wet, not damp, but wet. Grabbing Ray by his hand, I took him upstairs and screwed his brains out, the image of Kathy's head between my legs, driving my orgasm.

Lying on my back, my arm thrown across Ray's chest afterwards, I told him that we had a 'date' next weekend with Kathy and Jorge. He smiled, got hard, and had me again, thank you very much!

~

The work week was pure hell for me; I couldn't concentrate on my projects, couldn't maintain a thought for very long, unless the thought was about Kathy, and that week, most of them were. Ray and I talk every night when he's away on business and our conversations that week were very long, every night. I was truly bewildered by this sudden, inexplicable lust I had for this woman. Yes, she was pretty, but I knew many pretty women, and none affected me like Kathy had. When Ray arrived home on Thursday night, I told him that as baffled as I was by this turn of events, I had to see it through, I had to see what 'spell' this woman had me under.

He understood. He always does.

"It's for you," Ray called into the bathroom as I turned off the shower, "It's Kathy."

"Hi," I said, taking the phone from his hand as he turned and walked away, giving me some privacy.

She called to ask what I was wearing that evening, and when I told her of the blouse/skirt outfit, she was pleased, but not saying why.

"Do me a favor?" she asked.

"Probably," I replied, "depending on what it is, of course," laughingly.

I'll never forget her next words; "Don't wear any panties or bra, and we'll see you at six," and poof, she was gone. I stood, holding the phone, staring at my reflection in the mirror, puzzled.

But, I didn't wear any panties or bra that night.

I saw them standing outside the lounge when we pulled into the parking lot, waving as we passed them. Kathy and I hugged, like old friends, and then everybody was formerly introduced to everyone. That done, Kathy took Ray by the arm, heading for the door, indicating that Jorge and I should follow.

Jorge was about an inch shorter than I, which made him about three inches shorter than Kathy, and not bad looking. He did have a nice smile, I thought. Following Kathy and Ray, we found a semi-circular booth facing the dance floor, and there were a few couples dancing to the jukebox, even this early in the evening. Kathy slid towards the back of the booth, patting the space next to her, for me to join her. The guys sat next to their wives, drinks were ordered, received, and toasts were made.

Comfortable conversation flowed, interrupted by a few dances with each other's spouses, and the evening going well. Everybody seemed comfortable with each other, something, I was to find out later in our adventures, that is very important in this dynamic. I was in the middle of a story about a recent vacation when I felt Kathy's hand lift my skirt, her hand dropping between my thighs. As I tried to concentrate on my story, her hand and fingers moved towards my naked crotch, my legs, parting for her. I realized that there was no tablecloth to hide her actions from anyone sitting at the bar, across the dance floor, and I didn't care one bit.

I had trimmed my pubes, which I kept short anyway, even shorter, almost a buzz cut, but not quite. Her fingers started toying with my hair as I finished my story, grateful that I could start to really enjoy what she was doing. But she pulled her hand away and asked if we should head to their place, to get comfortable. Heads nodded in agreement, and then she announced that she and I would go on ahead to their place, in their car, and the boys could follow in ours. But, she said as she reached for her purse, the boys should play pool for an hour or so to give us girls a chance 'to bond'.

~

Opening my car door for me, she kissed me as I passed her to sit in the passenger seat. As she drove out of the lot, she reached over, taking my hand in hers, and placed it under her dress, which she had hiked up. She placed it on her pussy, and continued to drive, her hand now back on the wheel. We were silent, but my hand was busy, my fingers exploring her silky hair, her lips, wet with her juices.

I told her that she should know that I'd never been with a woman, never kissed a woman like that, until last week when I met her. And while I told her those things, I kept exploring her privates with my fingers.

She said that she didn't mind me being a 'virgin', that she liked first-timers and they usually liked her in return. She asked if I liked being kissed by her, being touched by her, and asked if I wanted to do more than just touch. I told her that I did, and that I do, and that I didn't know why.

She pulled into her parking space, turned off the engine, leaned over and kissed me, a sweet kiss, my fingers still exploring. Breaking the kiss, we got out of the car and I followed her down a walkway to her door. Pausing to kiss again, she fumbled with the lock, and ushered me inside.

Closing and locking the door, she dropped her purse on a chair, as did I; and turning to me, she started unbuttoning her dress, our eyes locked; my fingers fumbled with my buttons, my blouse and skirt dropping to the floor in the entryway. She took my hand and led me to a stairway that rose to their bedroom loft. Climbing the stairs behind her, I admired her firm ass and admitted to myself that I was about to do this; I was about to make love with another woman, and I couldn't wait.

~

I didn't have to wait long, as it turned out. Lighting a few candles while I stood, watching her, Kathy took my hand again and crawled onto their king bed, taking me willingly along with her. She laid me on my back, our arms wrapping around each other as we kissed passionately, no hesitation from me whatsoever. Our hands found each other, explored each other, the fingers sucked of their juices on each other's hand. Removing my mouth from the tit that I was sucking, I trailed my tongue towards her opening legs, her flat stomach contracting from the wetness. I crawled between her legs, as they closed around me, holding me there, her sweet smell reaching my senses, and just like that, I ate pussy for the first time in my life.

I liked it, I liked it a lot; I surprised myself with just how much I liked it. I sucked on her swollen bud as if it was a mini-dick; she liked it, she liked it so much that she had a few orgasms, holding my head in place with her hands. As I eagerly sucked and tasted her, I thought to myself; feeling her hands holding my head hard to her pussy, that I liked where this road was taking me.

Her orgasmic spasm quieted, she pulled me up to her so that she could kiss me, and taste her juices on my lips. She continued her kisses to my breasts, teasing my nipples with her tongue, then kissing down my body until she was between my legs now, my legs around her. We heard the boys come in, locking the door behind them. Lifting her head for a moment, she called down to them to join us upstairs and returned her mouth to my bush, my hands now holding her head in place.

This was the scene that greeted the guys when they came into the loft. My eyes were closed, my every fiber enjoying what she was doing to me. I heard the guys take off their clothes, felt the bed move as other bodies joined us, and felt a cock-head brush my lips. I opened my mouth and took in the head; well, it definitely wasn't Ray I knew right away, it was too small to be Ray.

Opening my eyes, I turned to see Ray about to enter Kathy from behind as she continued eating me. Turning back towards Jorge, I sucked his dick deep into my mouth, my hand caressing his balls, his wife eating me and being fucked by my husband at the same time. If this was sex with couples, I thought, then count me in.

Jorge didn't last long, which was fine with me, because then I could concentrate on what Kathy was doing to me, deliciously so. Ray was giving her a really good fuck, from what I could tell, and then I orgasmed; I orgasmed for at least three hours, or so it seemed. One thing I do know is that my orgasm lasted long enough that both Ray and Kathy climaxed and finished before mine had ended.

We all rested, the guys separated by Kathy and me, our bodies entwined, making love to one another. Kathy and I fucked each other's guy after we were done with our thing. Once again, Jorge didn't last long but I was good with that; I preferred his wife anyway.

~

On the drive home, in answer to Ray's question, I told him that, truthfully, Jorge was a lousy lay, but that I'd suffer through it just to have time with Kathy. Ray's response was to tell me that it didn't have to be that way; that if I wanted to meet with Kathy, just her and I, that he was really okay with that, especially seeing how happy I was with her tonight. I just looked over at him and never loved him more than in that moment.

Kathy was my first taste of another woman, but it wouldn't be my last.