Jesse's Story: A Woman's View Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her move towards me in the dark, and putting my arm around her, I pulled her into the side of my body, my arm remaining around her, gently rubbing the skin of her back as she settled into me.

"That was good, Jess, really, good," she said, almost whispering, after a short while. I agreed with her, both of us settling in to accept the peaceful sleep that was now overtaking the two of us, lying together in the dark.

As I drifted ever so surely into the land of dreams, she moved her hand to my breast, over my shirt, my still-hard nipples pressing against the fabric and the warmth of her palm.

We slept well that night, did Teri and I.

~

That next morning, my blindly flailing hand finally found the alarm, and slapping it, that annoying little buzzing sound fell silent. As my eyes slowly opened, my ears heard the sound of the shower from my bath, 'outing' Teri's whereabouts.

I moved slowly out of bed, finding and pulling on my sleep shorts. I padded to the kitchen to put the coffee going, but, judging by the delicious aroma wafting from the kitchen, it was already on.

Teri had the sugar and creamer out, and two cups on the counter, one with a bit of coffee residue in the bottom. Choosing the other one, I fixed myself a cup and brought it to my nose, the aroma snapping my brain awake, as I sat on the padded stool at the counter.

"I took the morning 'watch,'" I heard her say as she walked from the bedroom towards the kitchen area. Kissing me on the cheek, she took my nearly empty cup from my hand and fixed us each another cup, sitting on a stool facing me, when finished.

"I should be back before you get home from work, but when you do, I'm taking you to dinner tonight in appreciation for your hospitality," taking a sip from her cup afterwards.

"Teri," I started to say, but she stopped me with her hand held up to my face.

"Yes, I will, so we'll hear no more from you about the subject. It's done, it's over, it's what we will do tonight," gulping the last of her cup down and standing.

Bending her upper body closer to me, her hand rose to rest, lightly, on my breast through my shirt, and her lips gave me a soft, warm, lingering kiss, our eyes locking when she pulled away.

"See you tonight," she said, walking towards the garage door.

She sure does have a cute ass, I thought to myself as she walked through the door and into the garage, winking at me as she closed the door behind her.

Well, she does!

~

Dinner at the bistro she chose was exceptional, so much so, that I made a mental note to bring Ray here. Neither of us had ever been here before. We split a carafe of Merlot, made small talk, her news of her mother being even better. She said her goodbyes to her mom and sibs today, telling them that she would fly home tomorrow, the day that Ray was flying home.

"Ray's going to be sorry that he missed you," I said between sips of the last of the wine, our meal already finished.

"He won't miss me," she said; "If it's alright with you, I called Rick and said that I'd be home Sunday, instead of Saturday, so I can have a couple of days with you two. I told my sibs that I was going home so I wouldn't be guilted into anymore hospital duty; there's no need for us to be there really, the docs have it under control."

"Of course, it's alright," draining the last of my glass, "Ray will be pleased that he'll be able have some time to visit with you."

"I hope so," she said, with a hint of conspiracy in her voice. "So, here's what I was thinking," laying out her 'plan' to me.

"Yes, I think Ray will be glad that you stayed over," indicating my acceptance of her scheme.

~

Heading to our individual rooms after we got home, she stopped at her doorway and asked if I'd be interested in some hot tub time with her, and if so, she'd roll us a doob to share. Done deal, I told her and that I'd see her on the deck, that I'd leave the slider open in my room.

The water was wonderfully soothing as we lay next to each other, passing the joint between us, both of us trying to count the stars above as the herbal magic rolled over us. She ate the roach, and matter-of-factly, laid her hand in my lap, on my pubes, under the water, her fingers lightly brushing against them.

"Okay if I sleep with you again, tonight?" she said to the sky above us as her hand continued to softly play in my playground.

"Oh yeah, you're welcomed into my bed anytime, Teri girl, any old time you'd like," I dreamily replied, turning to look to her.

She just smiled, eyes closed, her fingers running through my field of wheat.

We stared into the sky, enjoying the moment for a few minutes more, and then she stood, silent, holding out her hand to me. Lifting me off of the tub-bench, she led us out of the hot-tub and grabbing towels for the both of us, we dried ourselves, still not saying a word with our mouths, but screaming at each other with our eyes.

I told her that I was going to make a security check of the house and that I'd be back in a short bit.

When I returned to my room, Teri had her table lamp on, but on its dimmest setting which was very low, more of a glow against the beige walls. She was lying, on her side, near the center of the bed, facing towards my side of the bed.

In that instant, I knew where this night train was going, and I wanted a ticket.

She looked up at me when I climbed onto the bed and held me in her gaze as I laid my head on my pillow, turning towards her, my hand coming to rest on her hip.

We just looked at each other as I started to trail my fingers across her hip, along her ribs, settling on her breast, which I began to caress and fondle, slowly, gently. Her hand moved to my breast and she did the same to me, our eyes still held by the other's.

As if on cue, our lips slowly, tentatively, moved towards each other; the kiss began soft, sweet, mouths slowly opening, our tongues slowly dancing sensuously with the other.

Increasing the intensity of the kiss, I rolled her onto her back, my lips leaving hers so that I could suckle her breasts, leaving them after a bit, her nipples shining in the soft light from my mouth and tongue.

Kissing a trail of wetness down her body, I felt her legs open, parting to let me in; crawling between her thighs, I lowered my head, my tongue darting into her slit as her fingers entwined themselves in my hair, rubbing slowly across my scalp, sending shivers to my groin.

She orgasmed repeatedly as I took my time pleasuring her, each better than the previous, the last, draining her essence from her. I lay with my head on her thigh for a while, our breathing the only sound in the room. My fingers had found her breasts again and played with them, fondled them, her nipples responding, hard and pink.

Pulling me from between her legs, she put me on my back, and without saying a word, she made love to me as I had with her. For her first time tasting another woman, I thought, she's an incredibly quick learner, allowing her tongue and mouth to take me to the top of the mountain, repeatedly, until I cried 'Uncle'.

~

I called into the office that next morning, Thursday, and took it and Friday off as personal days. Teri and I stayed in bed most of the morning, making love with each other until about one in the afternoon, breaking only for coffee and a roll. Reluctantly, we stirred around, knowing we'd have to shower and go pick Ray up at the airport.

We showered together, of course, a very long shower.

Continued in part II...

12