Jesse's Story: A Woman's View Ch. 09

Story Info
New city, new friends, and a hint of change.
3.7k words
4.56
17.7k
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Jesse's story; these will be her words, her thoughts, her emotions. My sole purpose is to present her story to the reader in a readable manner, in an accurate manner, with no editing by me. She made me promise to do this, as she asked, and I promised. I always keep my promises to Jess.

Her Story

Life was busy; even more so it seemed these days, our get-togethers with our 'special friends' more infrequent.

Did it cause us grief and strife?

No, nowhere near it; Ray and I continued to have wonderful, joyous sex with each other, both of us lamenting at times, the absence of 'playmates', but not so much that we felt unfulfilled.

There came a time, and we knew it would, that one of my 'guys' left our circle but for all the right reasons.

Geoff had called Ray one Friday afternoon and they talked for quite a while, then Ray passed the phone to me. The news was very exciting for Geoff, and for us, since he had become a very dear friend, as well as a satisfying lover for me.

His time with us slowly lessened during the past year, he having found a woman with whom he had fallen heads over heels in love. She didn't know of his activities with us and as it had turned out, we were the only ones he was still seeing 'in the life'.

I remember feeling a tinge of both sadness and glee with his news.

He didn't feel right about having a 'secret' from his new love, and honestly, I didn't either.

He wanted us to meet her, 'some time', and we thanked him for the compliment of wanting us to be introduced to her as his friends, not as his playmates.

We did meet Cherie, a few weeks later when we had them over for a cook-out.

Geoff, of course, wasn't the least bit concerned that we'd let the reality of our past relationship with him, 'slip out' in conversation. He knew us better than that; he knew that we'd respect our past for what it was, our past.

Cherie was a lovely young woman, attractive and a brilliant research chemist in the same company that Geoff worked for.

Watching them drive off, I became misty-eyed, a combination of joy and sorrow, but in a good way. Ray, understanding my mixed emotions, held me close to him with an arm, as we waved goodbye to them as they drove away.

We were to continue seeing Geoff and Cherie as 'civilians' for the remaining time we lived in our city, before Ray's promotion and our subsequent transfer to the Southwest.

By this time in our lives, I was now forty-five and Ray was fifty-one; neither of us looked our age, thanks to good genes I suppose, and the walking that we did every night for cardio-vascular health. All was good and when the news that we would be moving came our way, we both looked at it as another adventure in life to be explored and embraced as an opportunity of change.

Yes, I did have one last delicious romp with Gregg and Ray; a marathon of sex with two men that I dearly loved, but in different ways. Gregg was as sad as we were that we were moving, but life does go on, folks, it really does.

My relationship with Kathy, quite honestly, would be the one I would miss most.

Yes, of course there would be visits from time to time between us, but life moves incredibly fast and there came the time that we finally had to admit that it was over for us, and we cried in each other's arms that one, last sweet time that we shared.

~

I was fortunate enough that my company thought enough of me, and my work, to arrange a transfer to a district office that was located in our new city. I maintained all of my years of service and level of benefits with the transfer, something for which I will always be grateful.

Ray's new position allowed him more days at home, but there was still travel involved, just not as much.

Our new home was smaller, purposefully, and had a pool that was surrounded by large, fragrant tree-bushes of Oleander. Far enough away from the pool so the dropping petals wouldn't clog or clutter the intakes but close enough that it provided us a haven of privacy which was precious to us.

Our back yard was surrounded by a ten-foot high cement-block fence which provided further privacy. The back yard and pool is what sold us on the home.

Settling into all the stuff that comes with moves, new jobs, and the like, time flew by quickly, too quickly.

Celebrating our one year anniversary of our move, Ray and I were out for a nice dinner and were lingering at our table, taking our time finishing our wine. Taking my hand in his across the table, we clinked glasses and toasted where we were in life, now.

Still holding my hand, Ray looked at me and asked if I had any regrets about leaving our 'old life' behind. I thoughtfully mulled his question over in my head for a few minutes, he patiently waiting for me to compose my thoughts. He knew that whatever those thoughts were, that they would be honest and truthful; yes, we've had sex with others but we've never lied to one another, which in my mind, and Ray's, was more important.

Sex is sex; but honesty is the ultimate aphrodisiac in a relationship. When I had my 'stuff' together, I told him what was in my heart and loved him for caring enough to ask.

"On the whole," I began, "No, I don't have any regrets of the past year; not in the sense that I wouldn't do it all over again to be here now, as we are, our life as it is. Do I miss my 'guys and gals'? Not as much as I thought I would but, sometimes, I do wish we could have another romp with our old gang. Kathy was very special, and I miss her most of all, but no, no regrets," smiling at Ray, and lapsing into silence.

Continuing, after the thought struck me, I added jokingly, "Thankfully, we still have Rick and Teri to play with two or three times a year."

Ray smiled broadly, nodding in agreement, but thoughts bouncing around his head, I thought to myself as he signaled the waiter for our check.

~

Naked, nightly swims replaced the loss of our hot tub for us in our new home, and returning from dinner, it was so again this evening. Joining me on a bench-seat that was sculpted into the pool's sidewall, Ray slid next to me after his last lap. Leaning in, he kissed me softly and sweetly, the feel of his lips on mine, always pleasurable.

"If you're interested and only if you're interested, I've done some checking around about lifestyle options in the city," he began. "There's one or two 'clubs' that would seem to fit the bill for us age-wise," laughing. "One is not far from us and the other is across the metro. I'm not pushing an agenda either way, just letting you know," he finally concluded.

I mulled what Ray said over in my mind for a while, both of us prone to 'thinking before we speak'. When I was comfortable with my conclusion, I spoke.

"Maybe, we check out the one closest to us, and make no presumptions or commitment other than to check out the 'eye candy' and the dynamics on the group. I'd have no problems doing a 'look-see'," I ended.

It would be so.

~

Ray made the call and the arrangements for us to have a 'tour' of the facility as 'prospective members'.

House rules were that this was a 'meet and greet' club, strictly a meeting venue for members in the lifestyle. Should members want to party, those arrangements were between the participants as to when, where, and how. It enforced a strict 'members only' rule, except for prospects and guests of members.

It seemed straight forward and controlled enough to provide a measure of comfort and safety for its members.

Our 'hosting' couple was Tess and Ben, in their mid-forties, attractive and members for about three years. Whenever prospective couples toured, they were accompanied by another couple who were members, not employees of the club.

The club had a large pool, several sand courts for volleyball games, and a large cook-out area with picnic tables and four-tops. It was a large and well-maintained facility on the outside which is where we began our tour.

Moving inside, the décor was subtle and tasteful, the overall ambiance, welcoming. There was a huge club area with a large dance floor and one of the two bars.

The other bar was smaller, more intimate, with booths and tables, as well as stools for about twenty along the mahogany bar.

Several small rooms as conversation pits for as few as four or as many as eight.

The tour over, after an hour or so, Ben invited us into the smaller lounge to have a drink with him and Tess.

Clinking glasses, Ben toasted our newness to the city and expressed his hope that we find the club inviting enough to join. We thanked him and we fell into exploratory conversations as a group, finding out about each other. Ben and Ray eventually found hey enjoyed a mutual love of golf and the two of them were soon talking golf between themselves.

Tess was around five-six'ish or so, and about one-twenty, like me, with light auburn hair, cut short, like mine. Her face was beyond 'cute' but just short of 'beautiful'.

What hooked you about Tess was her beaming smile and soft, southern drawl, being a native Georgian. I 'guesstimated' that she was a C cup, 34 or 35C, and that her ass and legs were a result of regular exercise. I started doing a 'would I or wouldn't I' thing in my head as the two of us chatted between ourselves, the boys still talking golf.

She had asked, and I had answered her about our experience in the life, and of our preferences. We talked of swinging as if we were discussing recipes, of our likes and dislikes, of our sexual limits, and so on.

She was avidly bisexual, she said, but also liked being the center of attention of two, or three, guys. I concurred, but added that as far as guys, the most I'd had at once was two, but two was deliciously satisfying.

We clinked our glasses to that statement of fact.

Into our third, and last, round of cocktails, Tess leaned into me and observed that Ray and Ben seemed to be hitting it off quite well since the discovery of the golf connection.

I agreed with her, expressing the thought that Ben and Ray might even be able to play a round should we become members of their social club. Tess thought that a grand idea and interrupted the guys to suggest that Ben invite Ray to join his threesome tomorrow at his golf club, making it a foursome.

Ben slapped his forehead, apologizing profusely for not having thought of that himself. That quickly, it was done; Ray would golf with Ben and his buddies tomorrow.

Putting her hand over mine in a gesture of friendliness, Tess asked if I had plans for tomorrow, and upon learning that I didn't, invited me to spend the day with her, while the boys did their thing, and that we'd dine with them tomorrow night.

She interrupted the guys again to fill them in on the latest update to tomorrow.

Typical guy response; "Okay."

The guys golfed; the gals went shopping, lunching, and in general, getting to know each other better. Neither she nor I made any overt sexual advances towards the other, but covertly, we were both assessing the other as a possible 'friend with benefits'.

She did catch me, though, admiring her cleavage a couple of times; admired, hell, I was jealous, I wanted that cleavage! Boo-Hoo.

In the end, we didn't join the 'club' but did remain friends with Tess and Ben, and it would be another month before the sex flew between the four of us.

~

"I believe that tonight's the night," I said to Ray as he drove us to their place, invited to dinner, and a swim afterwards.

"Why do you think so?" Ray asked.

"Because before Tess hung up, she suggested that since the evening might be a late one, that we should consider spending the night," I said matter-of-factly.

"Well, that explains the overnighter I saw you put into the trunk," he said matter-of-factly.

"Yup."

Ray had become a regular with Ben and his buddies on weekends, usually playing two rounds on Saturdays. With Ray's travels, and Ben's too, Tess and I became close, sometimes alternating dinner between our homes, with the other.

She and I had yet to 'come on' to the other; the closest to that, was our hello and goodbye kisses had moved from our cheeks, to our lips, but with no tongue.

I had already told Ray that I was going to 'jump her bones' pretty soon, that I was ready to see what she was all about. He told me to go for it, and then came the invite for tonight's visit with them.

We were all in comfortable shorts and tees-it's the desert-and Tess looked scrumptious with her outfit; tight white shorts and a low-cut top that put her rack on display.

My outfit was similar but without the large boobs. Both of us were braless and if I do say so myself, we looked damned fine!

While the guys cooked the steaks as the sun dropped below the western mountains, Tess and I took care of the fixing's.

Tess commented that the cooler night air would be welcomed but that it'd still be warm in the pool. I suggested that we should consider skinny-dipping, that the night air would feel better on wet, naked skin.

She made her move then, sliding up behind me and kissing me on the neck while her hand slipped under my top to caress my breast.

"Works for me, sugar," she whispered in my ear, licking it afterwards and releasing my breast from her caress.

I turned around, drew her into my arms and kissed her with the lustfulness I had felt since we started seeing them as friends. She responded with equal passion, dropping the spoon in her hand to the counter, her arms now wrapping around me.

Our tongues tried their hardest to enter the other's throat, our hands making up for lost time as we fondled each other in a frenzy of sexual desire. I was horny, I was hot, and she tasted good to my mouth.

"Hey, if you two can break apart for a few minutes, the steaks are ready," we heard Ben say from the patio slider.

Reluctantly, we pulled ourselves apart, and rearranged our clothing. "I'm not nearly through with you Jess," Tess said, giving Ms. Priss a gentle pinch through my shorts.

Night had overtaken the sky and the air, cooled by the desert night, felt refreshing as we dined on the patio, enjoying a delicious meal. The guys volunteered to do the cleanup so that Tess and I could hit the pool first. Ray winked at me, no doubt being informed by Ben of the kiss-fest that he witnessed.

"Hey Tess, if you don't mind, when we're through with the cleanup, Ray and I are going to make a run to the liquor store and the bank, so we'll be a while," Ben called to us as we walked towards the pool.

"Take your time," we called back, saying it at the same time which caused all of us to laugh out loud.

"Guess we know where we stand in the pecking order," Ben said, with Ray agreeing.

The guys watched appreciatively as Tess and I got naked, as if we'd done this a thousand times before with each other, and then they went inside to finish their chores before leaving.

She took me by the hand and led me down the steps into the cool, soothing water. We stayed close to each other, neither of us caring about actually swimming.

Holding to each other, we exchanged kisses, touching each other when and where we wanted. Aggressively, I lifted her out of the water just enough so that I could finally get my lips on those breasts and around her nipples.

She held my wet head to her with her hands rubbing through my hair, soft sounds of pleasure from her lips. She wrapped her arms around my head and her legs around my waist, easing her weight and lifted her chest, making it easier for me to suckle her.

Lifting my head from her nipples, I kissed her mouth; both of us opened wide, tongues dancing. Moving my hands under her ass, I slipped a finger inside of her pussy, loving the feeling as her pussy gripped it, drawing it inside of her.

Pulling her head away from mine, she stared into my eyes and said, "I am so ready to fuck you," her voice soft and sultry.

"Not as ready as I am for you to," I answered.

Exiting the pool, we dried each other, exploring, touching and kissing as we did so, each of us getting hornier and hotter.

We were in her bed, our bodies so close that it could have been one. My thigh was wet from her pussy rubbing on it, my mouth was filled with her C-cup breast and her hand was exploring the crack of my ass and all that's there.

Slowly and carefully, she teased my asshole, barely penetrating it with her finger as she continued rubbing against my thigh.

When I could stand it no longer, I rolled her over onto her back, my head diving between her spreading legs. The inside of her snatch felt delicious around my tongue as I tongue-fucked her while playing her 'little man' with my fingers.

The taste and texture of her pussy reminded me of Teri, and that was a good thing. She held off for about twenty minutes before she screamed aloud as her orgasm exploded within her, which only made me try to get more of her in my mouth, on my tongue.

She pulled me to her and kissed me when her spasms eased, her tongue licking her tastes from my lips. Rolling me onto my back, she soon had her head busy with Ms. Priss, my legs wrapped around her and her hands fondling my breasts.

I only lasted ten minutes with her doing me, and when I came, it lasted for a week; okay, I exaggerate, but it was wonderfully long-lasting.

Laying in each other's arms in post-orgasmic bliss, she said that she knew the guys were going to join us but if they didn't, she'd be perfectly happy if it were just her and I for the rest of the night. She thought she should prepare me for Ben, though, because he's a bit longer and thicker than most men.

"You're going to enjoy Ray," I simply said, a wicked smile of my face. She looked at me quizzically but didn't pursue my comment.

She also added that of all of the female lovers she's had, none made love to her as deliciously as I had, or made her feel as good.

"You're really, really going to like Ray," I said, before I took one more walk through her playground.

~

When the guys joined us, they watched silently, for a while.

Tess and I aware of their presence, but unwilling to disrupt our delicious sixty-nine with each other before we climaxed. They had obviously stripped, my intelligent brain deduced when she and I came up for air; they were both naked, both watching, and both stroking their dicks slowly.

Tess gave me a kiss to my lips, then crawled towards the side of the bed; she beckoned Ray with a crooked finger, her eyes and smile getting wide when she realized just how 'big' Ray was.

Lifting an eyebrow to Ben, I patted the bed next to me and smiled. Watching as he came to me, I eyed his manhood appreciatively, just a bit shorter than Ray but every bit as thick.

Laying each other's spouses onto their backs, Tess and I sucked their cocks. Ben was delighted that I could take him completely into my mouth and throat, a bit surprised, I'm sure. Tess was having a bit of difficulty with Ray but that didn't stop her from trying to get it all in.

I climbed onto Ben, lowering my pussy until he was inside of me. Slowly we got into rhythm, our movements increasing as our orgasms grew within.

Tess was on her stomach, her ass up in the air, and Ray pumping her from behind, doggy-style.

I believe Tess was first to achieve lift-off but all it did was to induce the rest of us to reach ours. I rolled off of Ben's dick towards Tess's face as their climaxes were ending, kissing her deeply, as she sucked my tongue into her mouth, animal sounds coming from the both of us.

We did indeed spend the night, and it wasn't until three in the morning that Ray and I limped to the guest bedroom.

I didn't hear Ray and Ben get up and leave for their golf date and when I did wake up, it was because Tess was between my legs, her tongue bathing my own 'little man'.

12