Jesse's Story: A Woman's View Ch. 10

Story Info
The end of 'fun & games'; a goodbye note from Jesse.
1.5k words
4.47
16.3k
1

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Jesse's story; these will be her words, her thoughts, her emotions. My sole purpose is to present her story to the reader in a readable manner, in an accurate manner, with no editing by me. She made me promise to do this, as she asked, and I promised. I always keep my promises to Jess.

Her Story

Our activities in the lifestyle slowed quite a bit as we got settled into our new life and home, in the southwest. Yes, we saw Ben and Tess periodically for some good couples nights with the two of them, and Tess and I would get together every once in a while, but not all that often.

Tess wanted to get together more but I was not comfortable with Tess' seemingly cavalier attitude when our guys were out of town traveling on business. She kept trying to get me to 'loosen up' and to hit the bars with her, to find some young cocks to play with. That wasn't me, and I continued to refuse to do that.

Eventually, we saw them less and less for fun and games, though Ray continued to be a part of Ben's golfing group. He and Ben had no problem with the now, sexless, aspect of our relationship, and given Tess' attitudes, neither did I.

"Should you tell Ben about Tess' bar-prowling?" I asked Ray, once when we had discussed it.

"I'm not going to get in the middle of that," he answered me, "she'll eventually fuck up and get caught on her own."

She did, and it wasn't pretty from what we heard. Ben told Ray, straight out, that he had come home early from a business trip as a surprise for Tess. The surprise was on Ben, for when he walked into his house, he was greeted by the sight of Tess on her knees, sucking off the next door neighbor's son, a sophomore in high school, and two of his friends standing naked, waiting their turn with his wife's mouth and pussy.

Like I said, it wasn't pretty.

Swinging involves a level of trust. Like Ray's ex, Ree, Tess seem to get her biggest thrills with the fucks that Ben didn't know about.

~

Rick and Teri visited us not long afterward we had moved; it was a great long weekend for the four of us, the friendship and play between us as enjoyable as ever. On that first visit, Ray and Teri left our pool before Rick and I, returning to the house, as Rick and I swam a bit more.

I was sitting on the cut-out bench in the pool wall, catching my breath, when Rick swam up to me and parting my legs, his head found its way quickly to Ms. Priss, his tongue quickly getting me hot and off. A quick one, but a nice climax, nevertheless.

Hugging in the shallow end of the pool, Rick suggested we join our spouses in the house, and continue with our fun in bed.

After drying each other off, we walked into the house through the master bedroom slider, finding Ray and Teri in our bed. Teri was lying across Ray's legs, her mouth stretched by his thickness, her head moving up and down as she sucked on him.

Teri had told me before that sucking Ray's cock was always a thrill for her, a challenge for her because of her small mouth and his large size.

Rick and I silently walked through my bedroom on the way to he and Teri's, both of us getting a bit turned on by the sight of Ray's huge cock in Teri's small mouth. Ray was playing with Teri's pussy with his hand as she continued to enjoy his dick.

"That was hot," Rick said to me as he joined me in bed.

"Yes, it was," I answered as I pulled him by his erection towards my mouth, swallowing him in one gulp, causing him to moan loudly with pleasure.

As we always did when Rick and I fucked, we had a marvelous romp; Teri crawled into their bed, a few hours later, looking like she had just been gang-banged.

"Good luck, Jess," Teri said as she lay next to Rick and I, "Ray's probably ready to fuck again and I'm worn out.

I kissed them both goodnight, and joined Ray in our bed.

He was ready to fuck again, and it was delightful.

~

We didn't talk about it, we didn't really discuss it but eventually, the only swinging we were doing was with Rick and Teri. They would visit us or we would visit them every six months or so, each visit a treat for the both couples; their kids were much older now, and time for adult fun became less and less for them as well.

There did come the time, though, when we did discuss it and answering Ray's question of me, honestly, I told him that I didn't miss the old fun and games all that much, and that our infrequent get-togethers with Rick and Teri took care of my 'kink' needs.

He agreed with me, and said that he pretty much felt the same way, that in the twenty plus years, for him, in the lifestyle, that he couldn't think of anything that he hadn't done, that he wanted to do.

"It's been a pretty satisfying run, for me, anyway," he had said.

"How about you, Jess?" he asked me that night when we had discussed it, "Anything that you haven't done that you'd want to do?"

I thought about that; I had threesomes with Ray and one of my 'guys', good threesomes. I had discovered my bi-sexuality and while it was fun, I didn't have a burning need to find new pussy to eat, not now, not as I approached my fiftieth birthday.

"The only thing I've never done that I have, honestly, thought about at times," I began my answer of his question, "would be to fuck two guys but with you there, just watching."

I had had a threesome with two different guys before, that time back in Colorado, when Ray and I romped with Kurt and Brenda and their friends. Ray played with the two wives, and I played with their husbands.

"But, outside of that, I can't think of a thing," I finished saying.

"Would you like to do that?" he asked me, "would you like to have that happen before we call 'it a day' with the lifestyle.

"That's sweet, Ray, but I'm going to be fifty, and while I don't look all that old, let's face it, there are not a whole lot of young bucks out there wanting to fuck a fifty year old woman for her and her husband's enjoyment."

"Probably more than you think," he said, hugging me to his body.

"You're biased," I said, settling next to him in bed, his arm around me, both of us soon dropping off to sleep.

"No," I said to Ray the next morning.

Looking at me with a bit of confusion, I clarified it for him.

"Last night, you asked if I'd like to have a final fling with a couple of guys for my birthday, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I seem to remember that," he replied.

"That's my answer; no," looking at him over my coffee cup.

Nodding his head, he simply asked, "Is it something you want or need to talk about?"

"No, I really don't; I think we have had a lovely time with our playmates over the years, but all things, eventually, come to an end and I think our time in the lifestyle has done just that." Adding, "If you feel differently, then let's talk it out."

"Nothing to talk out," Ray said, " we agreed that we'd continue to enjoy the fun and games as long as we were both into it and if that time came when we weren't, then we'd be finished with it."

He added, "Jess, if you're good with your decision, then I'm okay with it as well."

~

That's pretty much the story of how we ended our participation in swinging. It was really that simple, that easy. No fights, no arguments, no accusations flying towards the other; it was done, it was finished, it was over with.

When we were in the lifestyle, we met a lot of folks, most nice, some not so much; but then, isn't that pretty much the fabric of society?

I met a lot of women who had confided that they 'were doing this' because their husbands wanted them to, that they had 'no real interest' in it.

Well, if that was the truth that they told me, then I feel even sorrier for them now than I did then.

I explored the lifestyle because of my own curiosity, not because I was forced to; I liked the threesomes, liked the girl/girl sex thingy, enjoyed it all, but I was also able to close that part of my life out, now, with no regrets, none whatsoever.

I understand that this type of lifestyle is understood by few, and looked down upon by many. That's okay; it's the differences that form a society, not the sameness.

No bells, no whistles, just simple heartfelt thanks from me to you, the readers; thank you for hearing my 'side' of the story. It was fun remembering and reliving those past encounters, but that was then, this is now.

Peace,

Jesse