Jessica: A Once Forbidden Pleasure

Story Info
I woman wanting pleasure for a long lost friend.
1.1k words
3.79
9.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ibugzy
Ibugzy
1 Followers

Jessica's the wife of a friend of mine. We used to text and flirt on the phone years ago. But stopped communicating, for some reason, after the birth of her second child. I hadn't been in touch with them in years. So when she texted me and asked if we could get together I was surprised to say the least. We agreed on a restaurant and a meeting time.

I had arrived early and had just ordered a drink when she walked up to the table wearing the sexiest little sundress, alone. After she sat, ordered a drink from the waiter, I asked were her better half was. She said that they had been growing apart the last year or so and decided to take a break.

After a few drinks and catching up over dinner, Jessica asked if she could come back to my place and admire the view.

I live on the riverfront and the view is awesome.

We left the restaurant in separate cars. I arrived first and took the time to tidy up a bit and make us a drink. About a half hour later Jessica knocked on the door. When I answered I asked what took her so long and she said she was having second thought about coming over.

I invited her in and we went in to the study were I already had the drinks ready. After some small talk she asked to see the view I had promised. I made us a couple more drinks and then brought her upstairs to the balcony. We settled on the couch and I leaned back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the scent of her perfume on the warm summer air.

I'm not sure how much time had passed, when I felt Jessica's hand slide up my thigh and start rubbing my cock through my jeans.

Startled I sat up and asked her if she was sure that this was what she wanted. She said that back in the she really wanted to sleep with me and she know I felt the same but I wouldn't because of my relationship with her husband.

But now, that they aren't together, she wants to give it a try. I downed my drink and began massaging her inner thigh. After a bit of light caressing and sexy talk we start kissing, she rubbed my cock through my jeans, while my hand wondered from her thigh to her firm breasts then back to her beautiful tanned legs, then as I slid my hand under her dress, Jessica parted your legs, giving me full access. My cock grew under her hand, as I massaged her pussy through her panties until they were wet.

I kneel down on the deck, and with my hands on either side of her hips, I pulled her ass to the edge of the couch and slowly slid her panties off. As I spread her legs Jessica laid back and I begin slowly exploring her vagina. I slid my tongue up and down between her damp lips to her love button. While sucking on her enlarged clit I inserted my middle finger into her tight pussy. I licked and probed as her pussy got wetter and wetter. I cupped the cheeks of her ass bringing that pussy closer and begin to suck on her clitoris and tongue her fuckhole. I told her to hold her legs back as I began to lick her taint and asshole. I then went back to licking and sucking her clit again. I inserted my two middle fingers in and began to finger fuck her pussy. Jessica grabbed my head and start grinding against my face as she came.

Once Jessica had recovered I stood up in front of her, she sat up and undid my pants and pulled my semi-hard cock out and began stroking it. Then she wrapped her ruby red lips around it sucking my fat cock into her mouth. With my hands on the back of her head I slowly slid my cock in and out as she eagerly stroked and sucked my cock until the tip hit the back of her throat causing her to gag. I looked down and saw the lust in her eyes as she realized how long and thick my fully erect cock was.

I then lifted Jessica up by her arms and spun her around and had her kneel on the couch. I stepped out of my jeans and underwear, pushed her dress up as I slowly guided my fat hard cock into her tight pussy. Now with both hands on her waist I slowly buried my cock until I was balls deep. I began to slide my entire twelve inches in and out. Slow at first, then a little harder and faster. After a few minutes I slide my hands up her hourglass body to her shoulders, noticing her white knuckled grip on the back of the couch. I don't know why but the sight of that turned me so much that I began to fuck her hard like a dog. I slowed my thrusts, as I moved my hands back down to her waist and slipped my thumb into your tight butthole, I told her to her to touch herself as I buried my thumb into her ass. It didn't take long before she was fighting her way through another orgasm.

Once we caught our breath I led her to the bedroom. I pulled off my shirt and then I lifted her dress off releasing the most magnificent set of tits I'd seen in quite some time. I kissed, caress and nibbled her nipples for a bit then told her to kneel, with your back to the bed, she took my manhood in her mouth and began stroking and sucking it back to life. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. Jessica spread her legs wide as I crawled between them. Kneeling, with my arms between your legs and my hands on her hips, I pulled her onto my rigid cock until it completely disappeared inside her pussy. In and out, in and out, I pumped her pussy, slowly, then harder, then slow again. I pulled my cock out and teased her clit by slapping the tip against it a few times and rubbing it back and forth before plunging straight back in. Increasing my speed and depth, as I was fucking Jessica the headboard was leaving dents in the wall. As Jessica's body tightened and her pussy grabbed at my cock I pushed her legs forward until her knees were touching her chest, I gripped the back of her thighs, I looked down to admire how beautiful her tight shaved cunt looked stretched around my thick hard cock. With my hands behind her knees, pushing them down wider, I pounded her cunt harder and deeper until I exploded deep in Jessica's love canal, splattering the walls with my hot seed!!

After a little chit chat we fell asleep.

Ibugzy
Ibugzy
1 Followers