Jessica Alba & Me

Story Info
Girl's celeb fantasy comes true.
1.3k words
3.76
105.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picture this: I'm in a shopping center, standing against the railing on the second story, wearing a white shirt and tight black jeans with a black trench coat, reading a book and drinking a coffee when suddenly someone bumps into me and spills my hot coffee down the front of my top, I yell with fright only to look up and find the person responsible is a stunning young lady and hang on I recognize her, Oh my god, its Jessica Alba and she's looking as stunning as ever. She is wearing a blue slip dress with white flowers randomly dotted all over. Her hair was pulled up to a ponytail and was swaying with every move her head made, her eyes were like an Egyptian cat's dark, mysterious and ready to look straight into my soul which I welcomed contently, her neck is sensual and beautiful and it took all of my will power not to run my lips and tongue against it.

Mmmm, I secretly thought to myself as she apologized and offered to buy me another coffee and to replace my drenched shirt, I try to tell her that its ok that I only live down the road and that I'll go and change but the words come out all wrong. I finally get the words to come out of my mouth but she insists and tells me to give her my address so she can buy me a new shirt, a cup of coffee and meet me at my place. So, I gladly give her my address and go home awaiting her arrival.

I was only there for a minute when I heard a knock at the door, I looked out of the window and there she is in all of her splendor and beauty standing with a coffee in one hand and white shirt in the other. I opened the door, invited her in and introduced myself, and she told me that her name was Jessica. I told her that I knew who she was and that I think she is the most beautiful and talented actress on television today, she smiles at me with those lovely big, full red lips, my heart melted and my knees got weak it was hard to keep upright after that so I motioned to her to sit down. We sat and drank coffee and chatted for a while. Time went by as we sat and talked about a myriad of things, Then she turned to me and said that she "didn't exactly spill coffee on me accidentally" that she "just wanted to meet me" as she had "been admiring me from afar". I could have died right then and there and still been the happiest person alive.

We smile at each other as she gets off of the chair and crawls over to me on her hands and knees like a tiger waiting to pounce on their prey, stares straight into my eyes and says that "it's time to get that wet shirt off of me" as she slowly unbuttons my top exposing my white bra and bare olive skin, she sits up, moves closer to me and our lips touch, we kiss the most sensual kiss I have ever had, soft and warm like a sunny autumn day. Her lips taste like honey, sweet and glistening in the afternoon sun I reach out to touch her as she does me, we caress each other and she takes off my bra exposing my firm breasts underneath, her skin is as soft as velvet and smells like strawberries. The scent of her perfume is invigorating and sensual and just makes me want her more.

Our tongues touch caressing each other softly, her hands fall on my breasts and start fondling my nipples as I start to take off her dress, we kiss each other's body all over from the lips to the toes, it feels like I'm in heaven. She pushes me down onto the floor and rips my jeans and panties off, licking and kissing me all over on her way down to my wet, awaiting pussy, my body jerks with pleasure as she nibbles and fondles my womanhood, I yell out in total ecstasy but she will not let me cum. This seemingly sweet girl has a dark side that I am now seeing, she is licking my rose bud with long hard strokes trying hard to ravage me, to have total domination of my senses, I start to moan and shake on the brink of orgasm then she stops to prolong the experience just a bit more, before starting again. She has me under a spell, I have never experienced anything like this before in my life and she now has total domination of my senses, my mind and me. She has put me into a trance with her rhythmic sucking, licking and biting, all I feel is her and the pleasure she bestows upon me. Her dark brown hair caressing my belly as she kisses and sucks at my clit, her technique is un-faulted and awesome in everyway but I have to release myself of this pressure. I start to convulse under her, my heartbeat quickens and my breathing becomes shallow as my body starts to pour out with sweet juices, into her awaiting mouth. My body relaxes under her and she starts to climb up to face me once more, our eyes meet and I smile at her contently, she collapses on top of me with her arms holding me tight our skin congeals to each other with sweat and heat. But I haven't had enough I need to kiss her sweet strawberry skin, to have it rub against me, to be totally engulfed in her body.

I pick her up and put her gently on the floor as I kiss her from head to toe. Ripping off her panties with such anticipation, like a 3 yr old kid on Christmas, to see my delight waiting beneath, she moans with pleasure as I gently caress her sweet pussy with my tongue, she tastes as sweet as peaches. I engulf her clit with my mouth and gently chew and nibble at her pussy, licking it all over, as I can't get enough of her sweet juices. She started to moan from those sweet honey lips, her voice as heavenly as an angel's, more, more she cries which is music to my ears, the more that she wanted the longer and harder I licked and nibbled away at her beautiful pussy. Now it was her turn to feel like I had before, to be totally engulfed in pleasure that her body couldn't take it. I love pleasuring this beauty I have before me on the floor. Her arse wriggles in such a way that it is making me wet just watching, rounded and firm, it grinded into the carpet with every move she made.

I entered her with my finger, wanting to feel her around me. As my finger slowly penetrated and withdrew I could feel the muscles contract inside of her glorious pussy, wrapping around me as if it was her tongue wrapping around my lollipop. I continued to lick and nibble at her obliging clit as I kept up with my assault inside of her sweet, soft pussy. I love the feel of her hips bucking beneath me, squirming with every move my fingers and tongue made. Then it happened, her muscles tightened her breathing became shallow but rapid, and her lovely little pussy exploded in my mouth, filling it with her sweet peach flavored juices. I lapped it up like it was my purpose for living. She slumped onto the floor exhausted as I took my place beside her wrapping her in my arms. She looked over at me and smiled with those stunning lips and we kissed each other with love and passion, I could taste my self on her lips as she played with my tongue. She stopped kissing me and we lay there together, both breathing heavy and totally spent. The grins on our faces told it all: who know what time will bring for us both...