Jessica Alba: Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great! I'm finished..." he said he turned towards me and looked surprised, "What the fuck happened to you?"

The grin on my face gave me away immediately. "I took a shower..."

Nacho laughed incredulously, shook his head and turned back to his porno. I sat down beside him and we watched together.

Half an hour later Jessica came out. She was dressed again, wearing the blue sundress and her strappy sandals, but just when she stepped down the stairs a gust of wind took her by surprise and lifted the hem of her dress, revealing her bare, smooth vagina to us before she pushed it down again.

She stepped up to us, a nervous smile on her face. "I assume none of you have seen my panties?!"

We both grinned like schoolboys, but didn't answer. She sighed. "Of course... So can I have my movie?"

"Sure, ma'am," Nacho replied and ejected the disc from the player. Jessica smirked as he handed it to her.

"Actually, I will take the laptop too! I don't want any extra copies of that flick... With the money you made today you can always buy a new one!" she said and picked the laptop up. Neither of us protested. "Fair enough!" I shrugged.

We accompanied her to the front door where she kissed both of us on the cheek. "Don't take it personal, but I don't think I want to see you guys again!" she grinned and put on her sunglasses as she stepped out into the driveway to her car.

We waited in the doorway and watched her drive off. Once she was out of sight I turned towards Nacho. "Tell me you made another copy!"

Nacho grinned widely and pulled a mini flash drive out of his pocket. "You didn't think I was going to let someone take my best work away, did you?"

--------------------------------------------------

Once again, thanks to Skrelm and I'd appreciate a few words of feedback:)