Jessica and Her Five Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jess?"

She laid unresponsive in her bed. Worried, I approached her bed.

"Jess," I said, gently shaking her shoulder. "Jess."

She opened her eyes and gave me a weak smile.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just tired. Hey, can you do me a favor? Can you pour me a hot bath?"

"Sure," I replied.

I entered her bathroom and turned on the spigots, sticking my hand under the gushing water to make sure it nice and warm. There was a bottle of bubble bath on the rim of her tub so I squeezed some in. When the bubbles were nice and sudsy, I turned off the water before returning to her room. She laid there on her back, so peaceful and calm.

"Your bath is ready."

She sat up but flopped back down.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just really tired."

I helped her up but when her trembling legs threatened to give out, I scooped her from the bed and carried her to the bath to gently place her into the warm suds. She winced as the water stung her raw genitals but then sighed as the warm water caressed her aching body. She reclined and sighed, utterly exhausted. I went to her sink and poured a cap full of mouth wash which I had her swish her mouth to wash out the cum. After she spit it out, I picked up a soft bath sponge, dipped it into the water and gently began to wash her face. She said not a word, never moved as I wet the sponge over and over to wash her face and hair. She looked serenely rapturous, as though she had died and was about to ascend as heaven's newest angel.

"So, did you get this out of your system?"

"Yes. My fever is gone."

"Good."

I wiped a lock of damp hair from her brow and she opened her eyes and smiled.

I kissed her lips. She wound her wet arms around my neck to pull me in close where we kissed like lovers.

After drying her off with a towel, I took her back to bed, dressed her in a powder blue nightshirt and tucked her beneath the sheets. I stripped off the bedspread with wet spots of cum and lube before going into the kitchen. I opened a can of soup. While it warmed, I called out to the other guys, "Jess said the party is over. Have a good night."

They looked at me then finished their beers and after checking their pockets to make sure they had everything, Shane, Cody and Drew left Jessica's apartment. I blew out the candles and turned off the tv.

When the soup was warm enough, I poured it into a bowl and returned to her room with the food to feed her in bed.

"Thank you," she said, gingerly sitting up to rest against her headboard.

I spooned some soup and blew on it before spooning to her mouth. She slurped noisily.

I asked, "Seriously, Jess, why?"

"I really wanted to."

"Are you glad you did?"

"Yeah, but I'll never do it again. I'm going to sleep really well tonight."

I fed her more and she sucked down a few more sips before waving it away.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

She looked up at me with those big blue eyes and mewed out, "Stay with me."

I took off my clothes and crawled into bed with her, tucking her close to my body.

I heard her say, "You know I always had a crush on you."

I kissed the back of her head. Her satiny soft hair lingered upon my lips.

She said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

I hugged her close, tucking my arm under her breasts. We stayed that way all night. I felt content as though a ray of sunshine that had vanished in my broken childhood had suddenly appeared. I had my kitten back.

The next morning, I awoke to the grey light diffused sunlight glowing from a marine layer of grey mist and clouds. She was still sleeping so I got up and fixed us scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast. She joined me at the table, gingerly sitting in her chair. She looked so innocent and pure.

I said, "Promise me you'll never do that again."

"I promise. I don't regret it but I promise."

"Good."

She asked, "So, what are your plans for today?"

"I don't know."

"Can you stay a while? Maybe we can watch a movie."

"Okay."

We spent all day together in her apartment, ordering junk food and watching movies. And as dusk fell, I should've left but we cuddled in her bed where I slept once more. That Monday morning, I rose at six. I'd be a little late to work but I'll make up an excuse on the drive about car trouble and be there around nine. I kissed Jessica's cheek and promised that whenever she needs me, I'll be there. She smiled and I left for the drive home.

Jessica is my sister, my lover, and my friend. When she calls, I come to cuddle or fuck. Whatever she wants. She ain't blood kin to me. She's something much better. She's the best of nostalgia and bubbles and love. And for now, that's good enough for me.

12