Jessica and Jake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silky soft skin of her legs squeezed my head as her body almost vibrated; I sloppily made out with her pussy, trying not to lose my coordination skills. She was sucking my cock so good I wished I had recorded the event to jack off to the video for weeks or months to come.

I am not sure what point of my skin she pressed her finger against, or if it was the wild technique of her tongue, or how deliciously good she was sucking my cock. All I know is I almost screamed against her skin and thrust upwards. Maybe I had been hitting the back of her throat every now and then before, but as I lifted my hips, she let me fuck her face as I began to cum.

Jessica by then already knew very well how I came. She could probably list ask the subtle signals before I cum. She knew I'm not a screamer. The moment I began to cum with the growl I let out either sparked some instinctual level of lust or pride, but she began to cum so hard against my face...

The first rope of cum she immediately swallowed, intensifying my pleasure. She knew I preferred it to be as deep inside as I can get it. Her face separated from my cock as the following two ropes of cum were ejected out of my cock.

Her pussy made a mess on my face as she came and I didn't mind at all. I lapped up, my fingers digging into her ass so hard I knew I was leaving red marks. But it felt too good. I couldn't help it. After the two jets of cum were ejected not within her mouth, she swallowed my dick and sucked forcefully, trying to get every single drop of semen out of me. I sucked on her clitoris as she did so, my legs tense as a tight rope, my whole body locked into position. I sucked and licked for all I was worth as I kept cumming...

The beautiful girl collapsed on top of me. And yes, being buried and having difficulties breathing because you have such a sexy body on top of you makes you think twice before trying to get her to move. But she re-positioned herself before I could do anything.

Her face was suddenly almost against mine. Her left cheek and her chin were smeared with semen. She smiled.

"Got the best of both worlds. On me, in me," she smiled, damn pleased with herself, "welcome home, Jake."

"Best housewarming gift I can think of."

"Now, where are you taking me? I need to see this town."

"You are not leaving this bed if your pussy isn't full of cum. I want you to be dripping semen as I take you out," I let her know.

"So romantic, are you a poet?" Jessica was smirking while playfully rolling her eyes. Her hand, however, had begun to travel down, fingers racing straight towards my cock...

12