Jessica and Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica bounced on my cock, slamming her hips against mine. She made me groan again, I focused on the sensation of her wonderful pussy, feeling it with no barrier between us. Jessica moaned out loud, wantonly.

"Give me your cum, you bastard," she was going crazy. The problem was, so was I, control was slipping away from me as I saw her tantalizing breasts swaying with our motions. And there I had thought we were going to have to get to know each other better before going hardcore. The good thing was, she was going at it exactly how I needed it. But I'm not a sub. I need at least a modicum of control.

I lifted my head to go for her chest, I wanted to suck on her nipples so bad... she put her hand on the inside of my elbow and shoved me down against the mattress.

What the fuck?

"Stay there. You're not going anywhere until I get it," she said. It didn't feel like her going on a Domme role. This was completely different. Urgent. Demanding. Almost a mindless kind of lust. The need for each other and the instinctual demand of primal needs to be sated were overcoming us.

I was in total agreement with her. I wanted nothing more than cumming as deep inside of her as I could. And her breasts looked too tempting. I needed to have them in my mouth and not for a second would I wait for that.

Forcefully, I got myself up and opened my mouth to claim her nipple... she put her hand on my face and savagely shoved me back to a supine position.

Huge mistake.

I let her ride me for maybe another ten seconds while staring into her eyes. She didn't know what was coming, she maybe thought I was going to stay there and enjoy her tempting body ride mine. Which wasn't a bad idea. But you don't slap or slam me around and get away with it.

Like a coiled serpent, I sprang into action. I grabbed her by her armpit, brutally pulled her to a side and downward, almost like a grapple, but I made her land haphazardly on the bed; it was her who ended face up. My chest rose with every breath as I watched her lay on the bed with a confused expression. I thought I had warned her before we met. I knew a part of my brain had shut down.

"Is this what you wanted, bitch?" I growled through clenched teeth, talking to her like I never would've, had I been conscious enough to realize it, "take it!"

I slammed myself inside Jessica. I wasn't going to do it fast. I was going to do it as hard as I could manage. I was going to fuck her like I wanted to break her hips with mine... and make her thank me for it because it had felt good.

"Oh, Jake," Jessica said with a trembling voice. Her voice threatened to make me cum, she sounded so fucking sexy.

I ravaged her. I felt a dark satisfaction every time my hips made that harsh, blunt sound against hers. It hurt a little, but at the same time I was reaching this spot I had just discovered deep inside her and it felt too good to stop.

"Mine," I told her with a quiet growl, feeling our bodies collide, creating those sinful noises I could easily get used to, making me experience the pleasure I was finding out only she could give me, "you are fucking mine now."

No gentleman left in me. I would've been appalled, had I heard myself saying it.

We were on the edge of the mattress. I had been pushing forward so harshly that we had ended up completely displaced. Her head hung freely and she lifted it to look at me as I fucked her like an animal in heat.

"Fuck," she said with her voice still trembling. That kind of sex was what we needed. My strength faltered for a thrust or two and she slapped me, "no! Hard! Fuck me hard!"

Either she had a death wish or she had read me in the time we had known each other and knew exactly what she was doing to me.

I pulled out just for a moment, tossed her to the center of the bed. In no time I was balls deep inside of her again, with the same aggressive thrusts that were making us pant, almost mindlessly I kept on pounding her pussy without any mercy. My hands found the support they needed around her neck. Even in rage, I made sure not to block the oxygen flow: I pressed the sides of her neck so the blood flow would have a harder time but no pressure on the front part. She'd be between dizzy and viciously fucked.

We hadn't discussed this before. Her eyes opened in surprise and a little fear, but I didn't stop. She realized she could, with some difficulty, breathe. Her fear mixed with her surprise and a newly added level of excitement. One of her hands went for my forearm. But she didn't try to free herself. She looked at me as I choked her and ruthlessly slammed myself into her.

Jessica opened her mouth and let out a languorous and slightly quiet, "yesss..." out.

I held her in place as I tried to sate my animal needs using her as much as she was using me.

Her mouth opened wider and I felt it. A tremor that began with her legs and overtook her back. Her core became warmer and Jessica dripped her goddamn tasty lubrication in copious amounts, on par with her excitement... then her pussy squeezed me almost painfully.

She let out a long moan and that was all I could take. I wanted to let her know how good she made me feel, that I... words failed me. An almost painful-sounding choking noise came out of me, I couldn't even whisper her name when I began to cum. I released the pressure my hands were applying, dove down and bit down on her neck. Growling against her skin as I felt the rush of warm semen rocketing out of my cock. I raised the volume of my growling when I felt her pussy spasming uncontrollably around me, greedily wanting every drop of cum I could give her.

Jessica let out a primal scream of satisfaction the moment my seed began to fill her and her nails dug in my back. She was probably going to make me bleed. I didn't give a fuck. I was marking her as mine. Deep inside her, jet after jet of cum kept on painting her pussy walls, I bit down harder as my body trembled with unknown pleasure. Her nails dug in harder and the sting of pain on my back became a kind of pleasure because I knew I was taking her as completely as a man can take a woman.

We held on tight to each other, it was such a strong orgasm that I felt I was about to black out as I pumped more cum inside Jessica. She screamed bloody murder with the final, erratic thrusts of my hips... the neighbors, if we had any, didn't even bother banging their fist against the wall. They maybe were even listening to us with attention instead of being upset.

We only let go of each other the moment our orgasms subsided.

"What... what the actual fuck?" Jessica looked at me, surprised.

"I... holy fuck, wow. I'm sorry. I got a little carried away."

"I really, really don't mind, but... Let's not do this every day," she panted and looked at my frame that almost heaved with every breath. In wonder, she added, "we'll kill each other."

"We're gonna have to save it for special occasions," I said out of breath, but smiling like an idiot. A fulfilled idiot.

"Totally for special occasions," she nodded.

"Gimme a kiss," I demanded.

She quickly did so. The kiss was short, we needed to breathe, and still I couldn't help nibbling down on her lower lip for a second.

"Don't let me get used to this," she told me.

"Don't tempt me," I was a little scared about the actual possibility, "and just so you know, when you got to the hotel, I was being asked for pics of when we met. Do you think they'll like one of this?"

I faked reaching for my phone without actually moving from my spot and her eyes shot open until she saw the mocking expression in my face. She rolled her eyes but smiled... and yawned.

"Welcome to the city, Jake," she said with a smile, her beautiful eyes growing heavy, her soft skin pressing against mine, "now I feel like I can get some good sleep. Good night."

I normally would never skip a meal, but...

"Night," I grumbled, feeling relaxed as fuck. Right after I said it, I felt my cum, mixed with her lubrication, seeping out of her, pooling between us before dripping down upon the bed. I had been needing that sensation. I was at such peace, I closed my eyes and didn't fight the tiredness of the trip and our activities, going off to sleep while still being inside her felt right.

We were going to wake up with a cramp or two, drifting off to sleep in a tangled, fluid-covered mess... if we managed to sleep through the night. I was almost sure right then I'd wake in the middle of the night needing her again; but even if we did wake up a little sore, I wouldn't have had us meet in any other way.

12