Jessica and Steve Amazing Outback Adventure

Story Info
Hunters and Prey, Unlimited Sex in the Outback.
4.4k words
3.51
17.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

We arrived at the Palace hotel in Kalgoorlie excited for our outback adventure. The flight was so long, I was just exhausted. We landed in Perth last night and caught the first plane to Kalgoorlie this morning, so roughly 35 hours of traveling in one form or another. Our Outlander was covered in red clay dust by the time we parked out front of our hotel. We quickly got to our room and I went straight to our balcony, sat down in a lounger and passed out. I didn't wake for 3 hours and thank god for the overhang or I would have been burnt crisp; it was scorching out! Tomorrow was going to be even more difficult than I had expected...but fun!

A little about us, my husband is Steve and I am Jessica. Just a few years ago I never would have considered joining a hunt like this, but that seems a lifetime ago. Steve is gorgeous, funny, kind, thoughtful, intelligent, confident and a total perv. He's 194cm muscular, dark brown hair, with a delicious 20cms of happiness! I think I am in really good shape for a 42-year-old, tight everything. I am 162cm, with D cup breast and perpetually tan skin, but I am really going to be tan tomorrow! Steve, gave me permission to play with a woman about 6 years ago and I ended up meeting a dominatrix who quickly kicked my training wheels off and had me go from zero to slut Lamborghini in no time. Since then, the list of what I haven't done is decidedly shorter than what I have done!

We met Michael at a group event in Tampa, Fl (Our home base) when he was on holiday from Perth, Australia. We had a lot of fun together and that accent drove me bananas! As good as he was in bed, the accent made it 3 million percent better! He invited us to come to visit in Perth when we had the chance and he would make sure there were plenty of men and women to talk into my ear while they ravaged me; just the thought of it had me masturbating to that for months. Finally, one day, months later, we received a strange email from Michael regarding an event they were hosting in the outback; something I have never heard of; a human hunt! That is how we ended up here in Kalgoorlie.

When I woke on the balcony, I was roasted and even more exhausted than when I laid down. Steve was dressed and looking sharp. There was no way I was getting ready in time to look even vaguely fetching for the group, so I bade him fair well for the night. Besides, I badly needed rest before the festivities tomorrow as we were supposed to head deep into the outback at 5:00 in the morning. I went right to bed.

The next morning, with the night still hanging heavy outside, Steve woke me up. I showered and then sharing the bathroom I asked him what things looked like last night.

"Well, I was surprised. Frankly, we have been to enough events to know it's a real mixed bag of fatties and the occasional hot couple. This was really interesting. From what I understand there are 60 hunters and 10 prey (I am prey). I didn't see a bad looking person in the bunch. We are the only Americans and the rest were Aussies, except for a hunter lesbian couple from Japan, and a ginormous Kiwi. You better hope that guy doesn't catch you, because I hate to think what he is packing! Everyone turned in their 3-month medical certificates and then we sat around drinking. If you didn't know what we were doing there, you would have just thought it was a casual get together."

I began to dress in my outback rugged wear and Steve just laughed, "why bother?"

"Hey, I want to win the prize, don't I? Got to look my best."

I covered myself with a gallon of sunscreen, we finished dressing, had a light snack in the room and then headed downstairs to meet the group. They were all gathered around the various off-road vehicles and Steve was right, everyone looked great. The Aussie guys stood out in their desert gear and hats. Their accents immediately triggered me and I found it difficult to concentrate on the various conversations. I did see the Japanese women and they were not screwing around, they were head to toe in sheer black outfits and their bodies could clearly be seen straight through. They were eyeballing me like a piece of meat; I loved it! Then I saw the Kiwi and wow, was Steve right! He was taller than anyone and massive, with tattoos all over his tan body. He was only wearing a safari hat on his long black hair and beautiful Maori skirt thing. He looked like a giant version of The Rock with long hair. The look he gave me let me know that I was on his list. Oh my!

We climbed into the vehicles and road for three hours deep into the outback. We entered a private reserve and drove another 45 minutes. I was in the car with the other Prey. There were 9 women including me and one clearly gay guy. We chatted nervously and it was tough to hear over the road noise. I gathered that all but two of them (and the gay guy) were married and their husbands were on the trip, well except one, and I have an inkling her husband knew nothing about this side of her and would not have approved. We were all dressed very different, and Steve was right, I was definitely overdressed. Anyway, we finally arrived at the main site.

We stumbled out of the trucks and went to the large tent that had been set up to hear the announcements and explanation. A rugged, tall Aussie gentleman with a microphone and speaker went in front of the 10 ft wide stage and things were underway!

"Ladies and Gentleman, this is the last we will be calling you that, can we have the prey take the stage."

We stumbled up on stage in front of the massive group. It was mostly men, but along with the two lesbians there were four or five women among the hunters. One was a muscular bodybuilder with long blonde hair, another looked like my twin, but she was dressed in some leather that suggested a dominatrix and the others were normal and quite sexy. As we stood on the platform milling around he continued.

"Welcome to the Hunt!" The crowd roared.

"These sorry souls are the prey and your job is to capture as many as you can for whatever you want. Prey, you will have four items, your shoes, a camelback full of water, a GPS to find your way back and your bag of trophy chips. Undress!"

That came a little suddenly, but we all knew the score, so off came our clothes until we were naked except for our boots. They leered at us and it was probably the first time I really questioned what I had got myself into.

"Prey, you will be given a 45-minute head start. Hide as well as you can. When a hunter finds you, they take you, anywhere and any way they please. If you are taken, the Hunter will collect a trophy from you. If you are taken by more than one hunter at the same time, based upon how satisfied they are, each hunter can take an extra trophy. At the end of the day, the Prey with the least trophies left and the Hunter with the most trophies will be the winner. Lest there be any confusion, there is no safe word, and the prey has no input into what the hunter can do. We will sound a horn at 2 PM for lunch and then again at 10 pm. Prey, show the hunters your meat!"

We understood and we spun around and posed showing off our bodies and curves while they showered us with catcalls and obscenities. I immediately recognized my competition as a sexy little blonde from Brisbane moved to the edge of the platform and masturbated herself to the thrill of the crowd. Not to be outdone, I slid in behind her and parting her cheeks I started to eat her ass to what sounded like near pandemonium!

"Okay, enough of that. You'll want to save your strength!" the master of ceremonies called out. "Hunters, are you ready for the hunt?"

They yelled in unison.

"Prey, I don't give a shit if you are ready [laughter], let the countdown begin. 10,9,8,7...2.1! Run you fucking animals and prepare to be slaughtered!"

As we ran off in every direction I looked back and saw Steve join the rest of the hunters around the bar. There was going to be some heavy drinking in the next 45 minutes.

I ran as fast as I could through the brush. It was fairly flat and rocky, but there were visible rock and cave formation in every direction. The vegetation consisted of patches of short crooked trees, small tight spaces of thin trees in bundles and lots of wide-open space. Hiding was going to be next to impossible. I found a cave formation out of the sun and I waited in hiding not knowing how long I had been out here.

Thank goodness for the shade of the cave, but even so I was pouring sweat. I didn't know how long had gone by, but I had started feeling overconfident in my hideout. I should have kept running. I heard the boots crunching on the ground outside the cave, but I couldn't tell how far away they were so I hunkered down a little lower in the cave, sweat dripping noisily off my body.

I felt the hand grab my hair and yank me straight up!

"You didn't think a cave would be the first place we'd look Sheila?" A large man with sandy brown hair dressed in rugged outdoor wear said as he dragged me from the cave. I screamed as my skin rubbed against the sharp rocks, but he didn't pause. He pulled me in front of him on my knees. "I took me exactly 20 minutes to find you, you dumb Sheila! That has to be a new record. Now it's time you learned the price of being so easily caught!"

Holding me by the hair with one hand he unzipped and pulled his cock from his pant and shoved my face onto it. It was 18cm soft and thick. It glistened with sweat from the heat. "Now eat my cock Sheila!"

I took him into my mouth and using my hair he pounded my head onto his dick repeatedly; I almost suffocated. "Now normally I don't go for the girls, but in your case, I'll make an exception, my way!" He spun me around and threw me on the rocks. It was obvious this guy liked to play very rough and all things considered, I think I should have felt very lucky. With his elbow on my upper back he crushed me into the rocks. I felt his shaft and free hand searching around for my hole. He shoved a finger up my ass hard! "Ah, there's what I'm looking for!" Without lube, spit or a pause he shoves his entire meat into my ass. The pain was excruciating, but my cries only made his assault that much more vicious. He pounded my butt relentlessly. I hardly even noticed the rocks as the pain of the assault had my complete focus. Deeper and harder he pounded filling me completely. Finally, grunting, he shot a massive load as deep inside me as he could and kept right on fucking. A few minutes more and then just as suddenly as the assault had begun, it was over. He sprang to his feet, grabbed one trophy from my bag and turning to walk away he said. "You weren't half bad for a girl."

I lay there for a few minutes. What had I gotten myself in for? I sat up and dusted myself off. Then there was the sound of applause. I looked up and saw one of the female hunters; a gorgeous brunette wearing all khaki, including a khaki skirt. "I've never seen him do a girl before, you must have really set him off."

I looked at my bruised and scratched up body, "great." I shrugged sarcastically.

"I know what you need." And she smiled softly. I felt a bit better. "I know, but I don't care." Like the guy before her she grabbed me by my hair and shoved my face between her legs. "Suck me good."

My mouth wrapped around her pussy I slipped my tongue onto her clit. She pressed my face hard against her. "Ah yes, that feels so great. Make me cum whore!" I licked and I sucked, my tongue diving in and out of her hole. Her body started to quiver and she cried out like an animal as she came. Surely this would draw others; I'm in trouble. She pulled me off of her. "You're in for a special treat, because I can cum vaginally and anally. She bent over and pulled my face by my hair to her ass. It was beautiful in the sunlight, tan and firm with a tiny little button. I went to work instantly licking and sucking her and sliding my tongue inside and up and down her crack. Her moans were so hot I found myself burying the fingers from my free hand inside myself. We came at the same time, but again she cried out loudly. As she dressed and took a trophy from my bag I looked up to see 8 or more guys had gathered to watch the show and presumably take the turn.

I was led to a small clearing and they laid out a blanket. As I sat there they all undressed. They were all tan with very masculine bodies and cocks of all lengths and sizes. They circled around me and I took turns sucking one then another. Soon they were clamoring for more and I was pushed onto all fours. I felt the first cock enter me. Having been used every other way it felt good just to get fucked. He grabbed my hips tight and hit it with all he had. Another cock found its way into my mouth, while hands grabbed at me from every direction. I felt both of them grow stiff at the same time and shoot their hot cum inside me. In what felt like only seconds, they were out and replaced by two more who took their turn until satisfied. The next two jumped in, but the guy in the back slid his dick into my already well used ass. Two more loads filled me. I looked up and the crowd had grown. It was early and it appeared that everyone would take a turn on me before the lunch break. The next guy came up, slid in my ass and the rolled me over. Another guy mounted me from above, while a third fucked my mouth. The gang bang was one. One after another they poured into me until I was exhausted and numb from use. Mercifully, I heard the horn sound, just as another threesome finished in me.

Like gentleman they walked me back to the campground, cum dripping from my naked body every step of the way. I saw my fellow prey and it was clear they had been ravaged as well. The gay guy had been found by the guy who first assaulted me and he was badly beaten by what turned out to be his master. The rest of them talked about what they'd experienced and much was the same. The tiny blond seemed shaken, so I asked if she was okay.

"They pulled a train on me."

I nodded with understanding.

"No, you don't understand, they pulled an anal train. They all fucked my ass one after another and made me lick and rim them all. It's like they were punishing me for being a blonde." I hugged her and she melted. We ate and drank. We got access to alcohol this time, probably figuring we needed the pain relief. Our mood broke and we were laughing as jovially as the hunters. That break could have gone on forever. It didn't.

The alarm went off again and we rustled to the entrance of the tent again and onto the stage. The host came out holding a hose. "Time to get cleaned up for round two!" The guys cheered. He sprayed us down with the hose as we turned around and washed ourselves. "Bend over." We did and to our shock, he sprayed the hose into our privates. It felt degrading.

We were led to the main exit again. "Prey, the next five hours will determine the winner. Good luck to you all!"

The alarm went off and out we rushed into the outback. I took my lesson from the first go around and avoided the rocks as it seemed to be both a draw and hurt like hell. Instead I went out into the bush and found my way to a small patch of trees. If I got caught I'd have nowhere to hide, but I figured they wouldn't think of looking for someone out in the open. I sat down in the tiniest bit of shade and waited to see how things would unfold. I didn't have to wait long.

"Well what do we have here?" I looked up and saw the muscular huntress; I was instantly wet. Hers was a pussy I couldn't wait to feast upon.

"Well you caught me. What will you have me do?" I said feigning fear.

"What do you mean, "You?" The huntress said. I looked to my right and saw the Japanese lesbians their beautiful bodies showing through their clothes in the sunlight. They had a menacing look about them as they pulled their backpacks off.

The huntress grabbed my face. "We don't like you Americans coming over here and crowding our fun. We've got to teach you a lesson. She released my face and I looked up to see the Japanese women sliding into strap-ons. The Huntress did the same, but hers was ginormous.

"Ah, don't you think that's a little large." I stammered. She laughed and she threw down her still full backpack.

They surrounded me with their cocks in my face. "Suck em and get them nice and wet." I did as I was told. I sucked each one in turn. With my free hand I slid a finger into their pussies using their juices as lube for the dildos. The first Japanese, who was a little stockier, grabbed my ears and shoved her cock down my throat repeatedly gagging me. The Huntress lifted me up at the same time, grabbed my hips and slammed her huge cock into my pussy. I'd never felt anything so huge! With the one slamming my face, the huntress pounded my aching hole with no restraint. She kept pounding away. There was no relief to be had by making her cum like a guy, so she just kept going. My legs were getting weak, but she held me up and forced me to keep taking it. Finally, not wanting to take all the fun she turned me over to the girls.

The stocky one grabbed me in a 1/2 Nelson while she simultaneously pounding her cock straight into my asshole, and then she pulled me straight back on top of her. The second got on top and they treated me to the most viscous DP I'd ever experienced. While they blasted me, the Huntress came around, removed her harness and shoved her pussy in my face. I lapped at her glorious pussy. "Oh, fuck your good!" She said as I gave her a series of powerful orgasms. They took turns for the next hour riding my face and fucking my holes. I came so many times the cocks were covered in my juices. Finally, as the smaller Japanese came with a forceful final orgasm they all slid off me.

The huntress went over and grabbed her backpack. "Time for a show." She said as she pulled out three large dildos and handed them to me. One was even bigger than the strap on she used. They all sat down on small blankets waiting for me to entertain them. I grabbed the smallest and slid it into my hole. I rubbed my tits with my free hand staring straight at them until I came thunderously under their gaze.

"Next." The Huntress bellowed. I realized I was going to have to use all three. The second was a tight fit, but I fit it in and pounded myself good for them. I must have put on a decent show because they each masturbated to an orgasm watching me.

"Next." again she ordered. I stared at the massive tool and while daunting I felt up to the challenge. I began to slid it in tip first when the Huntress spoke up again, "Wrong hole." And they all laughed together maniacally. I couldn't imagine I could ever do this and figured I'd have to slide down on it. I sat up on my knees and placed it behind, I put the tip at my well-used bud and with great effort finally pushed it in.

"Fuck it, or were going to make you fuck it."

I let go and relaxed with everything I had and was surprised when I felt it sliding deep inside me filling me to the maximum.

"Fuck it!" She ordered. Slowly I started to fuck my ass on the dildo; it was so huge! While I rode it, the stockier girl came over and shoved her pussy and ass in my face. I rode the stiff plastic dick when they took turns using my face and tongue for their pleasure. My jaw was sore, my ass in agony when finally, they decided to release me. They packed up their stuff and walked away. The Huntress looked back at me, "not bad for an American." I came again just from those words.

I was captured several more times over the next few hours. I was fucked by guys alone, a couple and then eventually I finished the night with a long train of hunters shooting me full of cum. By the time the horn sounded my body was spent.

Slowly I stumbled back into the tent area and saw my fellow prey had already made it back. We were a sorry looking lot. Again, we were hosed on stage and then it was time to find out who had won. We poured out our bags in front of us. The gay guy had the most, but even his supply was way down. Apparently, a few of the hunters decided to get experimental today. The rest had a small handful. The blonde, my main competition, emptied her bag and there were only four trophies remaining. As small as she was, she really must have taken some punishment. I opened my bag, turned it over and one lone trophy tumbled out. Everybody cheered! They sprayed us with beer and we all partied in earnest. I regaled Steve with my day's events and we drank to my achievement. He showed me a pocket full of trophies, so I guess he had a nice day too.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers
12