Jessica Ann Pledges a Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was once again complaining from her knees.

"That was rude of you to push that thing in my mouth like that, I told you I didn't like that. It's bad enough that you three have put you penis' in my vagina and raped me, but to force that penis into my mouth ggggggggggggggg ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeee."

Levon had used his cock to quiet the girl. Lord this girl was crazy. She has been fucked by three guys, without her consent, she is on her hands and knees naked and just took a load of cum in her mouth and now has another cock buried in her mouth and all she is complaining about is how much she does not like to suck cock. Levon noticed that Bill was lining his cock up to her ass so this girl was about to be shocked again. Levon pushed his cock all the way in as he saw Bill push his cock into her asshole.

Jessica Ann's mouth opened to scream at the rear invasion but with Levon's cock plugging her throat she emitted only a garbled yell that no on heard. Bill was riding her ass hard, and Levin was feeling his balls preparing to spew he wasn't concerned about Bill's climax so he just let go with his. He didn't care that she swallowed so he pulled out and sprayed her face. She started to complain again as soon as he was done.

"Hey take that penis out of my ass, it doesn't go there, it hurts, please take it out oh shit please don't take it out just slide it back in again OH yeahhhhhhhhhhhh."

By the time Bill released his white load, Jessica was enjoying her ass being filled.

Once they were done they took Jessica Anne to the great room and gave her to the 20-30 men who had gathered for this occasion. They had no need to restrain her but they did anyway. The tied her hands together and suspended her from a hook they had placed in the ceiling. Underneath her was a blue tarp, to catch cum falling from her cunt or ass and keep the hard wood floor clean. Once she was secure two men approached her suspended body. Over her continued protests one of them forced a good sized fat cock in her soggy pussy and the other came from behind and slid his slim cock into her ass.

"Ohhhhh easyyyy thatsss myyyyyy assssss ooohhhhh ppleeeeaseeee yesss ddooo myyy assss yessss."

As he pushed his cock into her ass Jessica Anne moaned so loud that a number of the guys came over to watch. She was now being fucked by two men at the same time. For Jessica Ann who before today had only been fucked three times in her life the sensations her body were giving her as the two cocks pushed in and out had her quickly and powerfully coming to orgasm. Her orgasm rocked her and her screams of pleasure filled the room as her body shook all over and she came hard. When both cocks had cum in her and withdrew she whimpered and looked longingly at the men surrounding her. Looking at their cocks not their faces and when one started towards her she spread her legs as if begging him to use her. He did, he slid his cock in her saturated pussy and fucked her hard and fast.

Over the next hour another ten guys followed one another fucking her nonstop. A few withdrew and added cum to her belly and tits and the others continued to fill her cunt. They allowed her to rest and someone brought her a cold beer and tipped the bottle for her to drink. Jessica Ann had not been one to drink alcoholic beverages but tonight she was prepared to drink anything. She was so turned on just five hours after her first fuck that she was ready for any and every thing. She stared at all the cocks in the room and licked her lips wishing someone would allow her to put one or two in her mouth. Every nerve in her body was screaming to be satisfied and she saw the cocks as a means to that.

At one point after having consumed a number of beers she was being fucked by a tall light skinned black man with a long thick cock when she just let go and peed. She could not control it and she peed all over his cock as it drilled into her. He seemed to not mind in fact it seemed to spur him on to fuck her even harder. He left cum deep in her pussy. From that point on it was not unusual for the guys when they had to pee to come over and just pee on Jessica Ann. She found this to also be erotic and often came when being drenched by one or two guys peeing on her at the same time.

Around three in the morning they took her down and laid her on the tarp still bound and she slept in a mixture of pee and cum. She was awakened the next morning when two guys with sizable cocks were positioning her over them. It wasn't till they had started to push inside her that she realized that they were trying to fit both cocks in her ass. Jessica Anne's ass and pussy had both been stretched, by the continuous fucking that she merely watched in amazement as both cocks found their way into her ass. In fact she took a delight in feeling both cocks moving at different speeds in her. She must be dazed she thought because when she looked closely the two cocks together were very large, she could not understand how she was able to take them both.

However once word had gotten around a number of men, not afraid of their cocks touching took her ass together. By mid afternoon when the home football game was over and the opposing team was invited to the frat to join in the group fuck, Jessica had a fresh group of cocks filling her ass her pussy and now even her mouth. She was covered head to toe in cum, her hair was full of dried cum and her face had cum stuck everywhere. She was still on the piss and cum filled tarp and whenever she was taken doggie style she watched as her hands and knees wallowed in the mixed liquid.

Meanwhile Scott, Betsy and Jim had taken hours of film, they were astonished at how many cocks had fucked Jessica Ann and both Scott and Jim had gotten so turned on that they had started fucking Betsy. Consequently when the opposing football team came in and saw a naked Betsy they took her into the room and she became Jessica Ann's backup. Guys would fuck Betsy then go fuck Jessica Ann. At one point they put Betsy and Jessica Anne together and the two women fucked one another. All of the guys, including Jim and Scott gathered around and watched as the two women rolled over the piss and cum filled tarp licking ad sucking one another. No one was sure who started it but soon all the guys had their cocks in their hands and were jerking off. Eventually they showered the two girls with cum. A few even peed on the girls, but nothing stopped them.

When the guys were tired of watching the two girls they would separate them and start fucking them again. Betsy would never catch up to Jessica Ann in the number of cocks she had in her but she did end up taking two cocks at once in her pussy, her ass and her mouth. Jessica Ann never took two in her mouth at once but she at one point sucked off ten guys in an hour swallowing most of their cum.

By the time Sunday night rolled around, no one wanted to fuck either of the girls anymore. The girls were in a trance and actually were walking about begging guys to fuck them "just one more time". At last the frat boys told Scott and Jim to take the girls out of there so they could clean the place up.

Scott wrestled Betsy back into her clothes and got her to the car while Jim packed up the equipment. Once he had Betsy in the car Scott worked on getting some clothes back on Jessica Ann. He fought her because she just wanted him to fuck her. Finally he managed to have both girls in the car and he watched as they went right after one another. By the time he was half way back to school they were both naked and licking one another's pussies. Scott took them both to the store where he and Jim tied them to cots in the back of the store and waited while they finally fell asleep.

While the girls slept the guys edited the tapes and put together a quick highlight reel for both girls. When Betsy woke up early Tuesday morning and wondered why she had been tied to the bed Scott explained what had happened then showed her the highlight reel of her that he had put together. Betsy who had not believed Scott hung her head in her hands and shook her head for a while then looked up at the film and smiled. She said to Scott.

"Well I guess I am just a fucking slut, huh?'

Scott looked at her and said.

"Yeah, but what a great slut you are. Wait till the movies we took are ready for sale."

"Oh shit Scott your going to market these movies?"

"Yeah, I think it's a gold mine and don't worry your getting a third of all of it even on Jessica Ann's tape. She won't know about it, it will be our little surprise."

With that finished he went to Jessica Anne's room to wait for her to wake up. When she did she looked at Scott and said.

"Why did you do this Scott?"

"Jim and I saw the stuff you bought in here last week and figured this was your fantasy. Judging by the this tape I don't think we were far off."

Scott played the short highlight reel for Jessica who never looked down but stared at herself the entire time. When it was over, she looked as Scoot who remained quiet and said.

"So you set this whole thing up because you saw me buy some stuff at an adult store?

"Yeah, Jim and I thought you were trying to live out a fantasy so we set it up for you."

Jessica Ann stared at Scott and wondered what he would have done if he had seen her buy a gun. Well she ended up enjoying the weekend at the Frat but felt something was missing and she then asked Scott.

"So why haven't you fucked me Scott?"

"I, er, I, um well..."

"So you won't fuck a girl who is a slut like you made me, is that it Scott?"

"Heck no, Jessica Ann, I didn't think you'd want to fuck me. Shit I have wanted to fuck you for a long time."

"Good, then you can wait some more. I want to do this again and I will need you to set this up. I will plan it this time and if anything goes wrong, Scott I will set you up with twenty guys and you will see what it feels like to be fucked. Understand me boy?"

"Yes, Jessica Ann."

And Scott was scared. She was going to set this up and he was going to have to make sure it worked the way she wanted or he was in trouble. Oh shit, what's a bit of trouble to get another film like this one.

"OH and by the way Scott! The film you have taken is mine and if you, Jim and or Betsy complain, I can just go to the Dean and tell them how you used me. So the film is mine, we will sell it but you three will now split 40%. Betsy gets 20% because she worked it and you and Jim get 10% each. One last thing Scot, lick my pussy!"

12