Jessica At Large

Story Info
Jessica misbehaves again in front of her husband
1.7k words
3.96
102.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

Steve watched Jessica getting ready, her sultry Korean body in the shower covered in froths of soap never failed to turn him on, he even enjoyed watching her dry herself , the fluffy white towel contrasting sharply with her body.

At last she padded through to the bedroom , "are you ready already? " she asked him "you really are keen tonight"

Yes Steve was keen all right, he had been hinting for a long long time that he wanted Jessica to be fucked by another guy while he watched . She had never been keen, happy enough to flirt and even help some guys reach release from the tension she had created in them but she had never allowed anyone to have sex with her for fear of disease or pregnancy

At last though she had agreed that IF she met the right guy and IF he was happy to use a condom and IF he was happy to have Steve watch then she would agree to allow a stiff cock other than Steve's to penetrate her tight pussy.

Steve knew what she thought , that she had made so many proviso's that there would be no chance of anyone going along with it but then Jessica didn't know what Steve knew.

"Of course I'm keen " he replied "it isn't every day that I get to see my pretty Asian wife get fucked by another guy , get to see her entire body shuddering with orgasm see her face as he enters her for the first time" He knew that although she was unsure about actually going through with it , talking about the prospect never failed to excite her

She really should have known better , Steve had no intention of anything going wrong, in fact everything had been planned to the finest detail. No matter what Jessica might think she WAS going to receive another mans cock and that Steve was going to see every minute detail

Steve had arranged that they would go to a little club he knew well . A night club of the more intimate style. On the way she said again "Don't build your hopes up Steve . You know that I love to flirt and tease and you know I wont deliberately leave a guy high but it'll have to be a very exceptional guy to get me to go all the way you know how I feel."

Oh yes Steve knew how she felt and she could understand her feelings , disease and pregnancy were her prime fears, the actual thought of having another guy turned her on enormously.

They arrived at the club and as was their usual practice she went in ahead, the reason was that a lot of guys kept their eye on the door to pounce on a new girl arriving and if she were to walk in with Steve it would "cramp her style"

Steve waited ten minutes or so before going through the door into the club. A heavy pulsating beat reverberated around the room , the dance floor was awash with hot throbbing bodies , he made his way straight to the bar , experience having taught him not to be seen to be looking for anyone in particular on first arrival , he knew that he would spot Jessica soon enough

Soon enough he saw her on the dance floor the short white skirt and sheer top contrasting sharply with her sultry Asian skin, She was with a guy who, beside her tiny figure looked a giant

He was a tall smartly dressed white guy , about 6' tall and seemed to tower over her although there was only 8" difference , her slight build of only 110llb probably accentuated the difference. She was looking shyly up at him although Steve knew that she was only too aware of the effect her gorgeous body was having on him , his eyes hardly left her sheer top which made no effort to conceal her firm tits which were proudly on display.

She was aware of Steve watching too as she gave him a quick grin as her partner was momentarily looking away from her as another dancer accidentally nudged him .

Steve nodded which was all the signal needed for Jessica to know that Steve approved of the guy and she could tease him as much as she liked for the rest of the evening.

Her partner said something to her , she nodded and they left the dance floor headed for one of the tiny alcoves set around the club

Steve waited a few minutes before moving closer to them , by the time he was in a good viewing spot they had already begun kissing , the guys hand was caressing her stiff right nipple through the sheer blouse and her hand was on his lap rubbing hard onto his obviously stiffening cock.

At last they broke away from the kiss and began to talk. From the body language Steve knew that the guy was complimenting Jessica on her figure and her outfit.

Suddenly a serious look settled on Jessica's face . Steve would have given anything to hear what was being said but that was impossible.

Her mouth opened in a wide O and her eyes widened too her hand still on her friends lap idly began tracing the contours of his stiffness.

The guy reached into his jacket pocket and produced his wallet and opened it. Jessica looked inside as though disbelieving what she was being told, then spotting Steve standing nearby she excused herself to go to the ladies room A few minutes later she emerged and as she expected Steve was standing nearby when she emerged. She shoved something into his pocket "This could be your lucky night " she murmured walking quickly away to her new friend.

Watching his wife walk away Steve slipped his hand into his pocket , he knew he would find the tiny white thong which he had, just an hour ago watched her pull over her hips but in a addition there was a note

"Good looking guy, carries his own condoms and accepts that you are around and will be watching. If you have any second thoughts then let me know quickly by shaking your head or sorry, it will be too late for you to back out J xxx " Steve felt his cock go hard just watching his wife walk back to the first cock that was to impale her since they married.

Feeling her eyes on her she turned her head, he grinned and nodded still holding the paper in his hand, he saw her eyes light up and the whiteness of her teeth as she walked a little faster back to her friend. Steve watched as sitting beside him she immediately leant forward to kiss his waiting lips.

The guy responded eagerly his hands moving across her body and settling on her left tit . Jessica's own fingers quickly unzipped him and her fingers slid inside and curled around his obvious erection.

The seat they had chosen was well away from the main action of the club and it was no surprise to Steve when Jessica's blouse was soon open and her hard nipples were clearly visible.

By now the guys hand was up her skirt and seeing as her thong was inside Steve's pocket he knew that the strangers fingers were exploring inside his wife's hot and slippery pussy. If he had been in any doubt Jessica's sudden writhing around and panting soon confirmed the situation for him .

Jessica suddenly lowered her head and Steve watched enthralled as in the middle of the night club with people only yards away he saw the guys stiff cock disappear between his wife's lips. Down and down she went the guy wriggling and trying to stifle his moans , his hands now blatantly caressing her naked tits until suddenly he jerked once twice and once again. Slowly Jessica raised her head and looked directly at Steve the tell tale traces of cream sliding down her chin .

They sat talking a little while and then returned to the dance floor, the urgency had gone yet despite this it was obvious that each felt levels of unsated lust between them.

It was no surprise when Jessica came over to him , "Get the car to the front of the club we are driving him home ......the scenic route" she ordered turning at once on her heel and walking away leaving Steve no room for argument Within minutes Steve was drawing up in front of the club. he could see no sign of them . He waited .

About 5 minutes later he spotted a movement in the alley a little way down from the club doorway and seconds later Jessica and her friend came running over to the car and hurled themselves into the back seat giggling like children Jessica was carrying her blouse in her hand her skirt was ricked up to the waist so she was to all intents and purposes naked .

The guys shirt was wide open and his zip was down with his stiff cock bouncing up and down as he ran.

Jessica quickly told Steve where her friend lived and then there was silence. within minutes a shirt floated over to the front passenger seat , this was followed by Jessica's skirt and then a pair of trousers , and jockey shorts.

There was a tearing sound a tin foil wrapper fluttered onto Steve's lap and then it began the groaning , the moaning , the gasps, the sighs. Steve adjusted his mirror and saw his wife's tits at eye level she was sitting astride the guy , a further adjustment showed her pussy like a sleeve sliding over the white cock contrasting sharply with her dusky skin in the low light of the car .

The guys hand's were on her tits squeezing , pulling tugging then suddenly Jessica screamed and seconds later the guy tensed as he spouted his cream into the condom deep inside Jessica.

Twenty minutes later they dropped him off "Goodnight Jim" called Steve

Goodnight Steve" answered Jim

Jessica sat quietly for ten minutes then "Steve , I didn't introduce you , how did you know each others names?"

"Of course you did, you must just have forgotten " How could he admit that Jim had worked with him for 5 years and Jessica had been well and truly set up

© taurents

taurents
taurents
233 Followers