Jessica at the Finishing School Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers

"Okay you little slut... this time you're going to do it properly aren't you, or would you rather I put you back over the desk for some more?"

"No," pleaded Jessica. "I'll do it, I'll do it properly..."

"Good girl," sighed the headmaster as he slid his cock between her lips for the second time that afternoon.

Jessica felt his hands grip her head as the smooth head of his cock slipped into her mouth. The headmaster wasn't merely content for her to suck him this time, he wanted to fuck her mouth and cum in her throat. Fortunately for Jessica he was so close before he entered her that after a few strokes inside her wet, velvety mouth his body started to shudder and his cock began to spurt before he had a chance to skull-fuck her properly. But still she found herself gagging as his cock hit the back of her throat as it dumped it's second load of the day inside her mouth.

Jessica was caught by surprise and some of his cum slipped out of her mouth and down onto her uniform. She quickly wiped it off with her finger and hoped he wouldn't notice, the last thing she needed was to be punished for ruining her shirt.

The headmaster pulled his wilting cock from between her lips and milked the last remaining drops of cum onto her tongue.

"That was much better Jessica, in time you'll learn to take my cock as hard as I can give it. But now, as much as I'd like to have some more fun with you... I suppose I had better let you get to your next lesson. But before you go, do want to cum?"

Jessica shook her head, even though she desperately wanted to cum. The headmaster chuckled to himself... "What did I tell you about answering me properly, do want to be punished, is that it?"

"No, Sir..."

"No you don't want to be punished or no you don't want to cum?"

"Both, Sir."

Now it was the headmaster's turn to shake his head. He refastened his trousers and helped her to her feet. Jessica smoothed down her skirt and tried to regain her composure a little. Her ass was still burning and the taste of the headmasters cum lingered in her mouth. The headmaster sat down at his desk and picked up some papers, which Jessica took as her cue to leave.

"Oh and Jessica, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that what happened here is to stay private. To be honest, no one's going to believe you anyway and I'd hate to have to ring your father back and tell him I had you all wrong."

Jessica nodded and then opened the door to leave. It wasn't until she was half way back across the car park that she realised that her knickers were still pulled up hard into the crack of her ass and tormenting her burning clit...

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers