Jessica at the Finishing School Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,105 Followers

"That's enough," sighed Claire as she pulled the strap-on out of her slave's ravaged arse.

Daniel let out a moan of relief, as the feeling of emptiness slowly receded. Claire stood behind him for about fifteen seconds, waiting for him to relax, before she pushed the dildo straight back inside him again.

"Ugh," she groaned as she rammed the fake cock into him. "I love fucking your tight little arse... in fact I could do this all day."

Dan closed his eyes and gritted his teeth again as she reamed his hole, praying that she wouldn't push him over the edge and ruin his orgasm.

Thankfully, after another minute or so Helen pulled out for good and he heard her undoing the straps that held the strap-on in place and dropping it to the floor. He heaved a sigh of relief, he loved being fucked in the ass, but it was often quite intense, both mentally and physically.

Once his bonds were untied, Daniel was told to lie on the floor again and Claire lowered herself onto his face and his tongue was soon in her tight hole again. As she enjoyed the feeling of her slave's eager tongue worshipping her arse, Claire slapped his cock and balls hard and dragged her nails along the length of his straining, throbbing shaft.

Suddenly, she lifted off his face and turned around, sinking herself down and impaling her pussy on his aching stalk. Both of them groaned with pleasure as she started to ride his cock.

"Do you want to cum in my beautiful pussy?"

"Oh god yes..."

Claire ripped the blindfold away and left him squinting up at her.

"Do you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Then tell me."

"Please Mistress, please let me cum in your beautiful, tight pussy."

Claire reached forward and pinched his nipples hard as she continued working her cunt up and down his stalk.

"No, tell me...look in my eyes and tell me, you know what I want to hear."

Daniel fell silent, remembering their last meeting and how she'd allowed him to cum inside her and then caned him when he refused to lick his cum out of her used pussy.

"Maybe we should stop now and you can just finish yourself off later?" Pushed Claire.

"NO! Please, I'm so close... I need to cum inside you."

"Do you? Well, you know what that means, unless you want me to cane your arse again."

"No Mistress, please, I..."

Claire slowed right down, concerned that he was going to shoot inside her before he managed to get the words out.

"Please," he begged. "Please let me cum inside you."

"Not until you tell me what I want to hear."

Claire was still now, and she reached around and squeezed his tightly bound balls.

"I can feel there's so much cum in these balls... tell me what you want me to do slave!"

"Please Mistress, please let me cum inside your beautiful pussy and... and lick you clean."

"Again, convince me!"

Helen was transfixed by the scene unfolding on the monitor, she had stopped fucking herself with the two dildos now and merely left them wedged inside her pussy and ass while she rubbed her clit. She was desperate to cum herself but she wanted to wait until she could watch Daniel licking his cum out of Claire's well fucked pussy, so she kept taking herself close and backing off, watching and waiting...

Claire slowly started to ride the owner's cock, building up speed as she made him tell her again and again.

"Please Mistress let me cum in your beautiful pussy and lick you clean."

"Please Mistress let me cum in your beautiful pussy and lick you clean."

"Please Mistress let me cum in your beautiful pussy and lick you clean."

"You really want it don't you, you really want to suck all that hot, sticky cum out of my hot, wet cunt don't you?"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Don't fail me, you know what happened last time."

"I won't Mistress, I promise."

Claire slammed herself down on Daniel's cock repeatedly until she felt him tense and then buck hard as he started to erupt inside her. She pounded his body then, draining every last drop of his cum out of his balls and into her greedy hole. As soon as he finished, Claire lifted herself off him and moved up his body. Daniel looked up to see her moving towards him, a slither of white cum already dripping from between her pussy lips. She eased herself down onto his face and after just a moment's hesitation she felt his tongue move between her lips and start to lick her clean.

Watching closely, Helen finally allowed herself to cum and as her body shook with pleasure, her muscles tightened around the dildos inside her holes, intensifying the pleasure greatly. Helen had been watching and toying for nearly an hour and had edged herself repeatedly, when it finally came the orgasm was as overwhelming as it was exhausting.

Through heavy eyelids, Helen watched as Claire's sat astride the owner's face, rubbing her clit as he continued to lick her pussy and swallow all the cum he had shot inside her. The last thing Helen saw before she fell asleep was Claire's back arching as she started to cum...

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,105 Followers
12