Jessica: Becoming Delia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for me to fuck that tight pussy of yours whore." These words were harsh and unexpected, but while they should have repulsed Delia they just turned her on.

"You want to fuck my tight pussy, do ya, Hank!?" Delia lingered on Hank again and then slowly eased herself down hanks body kissing his hairy chest and fat stomach as she went. Her hands moved to his belt pulling and unbuckling it roughly. Delia whipped his belt off and returned for Hanks trousers.

As Delia wrestled with Hanks fly for a minute she finally found success and his 10 inch monster sprang forth into view. Delia's mouth hung open it was much larger than she thought. How was it going to fit in her tight hole? Delia gripped it with both hands and devoured the head, forcing as much as she could down her throat. Delia started to gag and then felt pressure on the back of her head, forcing more of Hanks cock down her throat.

Unable to breath Delia's arms started flaying wildly as Hank started to laugh, amused by the poor girls plight. He finally released the back of her head and Delia shot up gasping for breath. "You fucking arsehole you could have killed me." An annoyed Delia spat.

Hank didn't like any back chat from his whores and his smile disappeared. He grabbed Delia by the throat, his hands covering her black velvet choker. "No little slut talks to me like that." Hank stood up and threw Delia forward, the side of her head was now flat against the bed facing the mirror. She scurried to get her knees bent under her so her young ass was straight up in the air.

Watching the mirror Delia saw how in one swift action Hank had impaled himself on her tight pussy.

"Uuurrrnnnnghhghgh."They both screamed with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Hank pulled back on Delia's hair with his left hand, arching her back and thrusting her tits out forcing her onto her hands and knees. While slamming his rock hard cock into her pussy. His pelvis cushioned by her sweet round ass.

The muscles in her tight pussy contracted around his veiny throbbing cock. She screamed in ecstasy again as with his free right hand, Hank grabbed a handful of her glorious boobs and mauled it. Applying pressure with thumb and index finger to her hard nipple. As she bounced off his hard cock Delia pleaded, "Slid it in nice and deep, yeah that's it old man."

Her hips were gyrating furiously against his cock each time Hank slammed back into her. Picking up speed and rhythm as he pushed Delia off, so he could pierce his monster into her pussy again, and again and again. Her ass rippled every time Hank slammed his cock into her. With Hank holding onto her hair Delia didn't need to rest her arms on the bed. So she reached back and spread her ass cheeks wider, trying to allow easier access for this 10 inch monster cock.

However Delia was so wet with lust, the ease Hanks cock disappeared and reappeared from her hole was impressive. In turn this move thrust her chest out further and in the mirror Hank could see the expression of sheer bliss on Delia's face. Her glorious globes swinging every time he pistoned into her pussy. It was a glorious sight for Ol' Hank

Delia stared into the mirror too, her tits swaying rhythmically in time with Hanks thrusts. Her mascara had started to run a little from her perspiration. The smell of the sweaty body's writhing together as one filled the air. This was definitely not the sweet innocent girl she knew looking back at her.

She was now a complete wanton teenage slut, complicit in her own debasing. Hank was still pounding away, sending ripples through her teenage body. The pleasure every time his engorged member invaded her wet hole was intense. "Arghh, mmmmm." Came Delia's cries. "Fuck me Hank, fuck me hard."

These words from the fuck doll he had impaled on his cock caused Hank to shout. "See Jimbo, I knew she would be begging me tonight."

Hank was grunting, but the loud the noises were now solely coming from Delia. She was screaming in pleasure, the passion burned in her eyes and soul as Hank continued his assault on her pussy. Delia was loving being fucked and used. She was bucking and grinding her ass and pussy back into Hank every time he ploughed in to her. She moved her hands from her ass as there was really no need to hold her cheeks open. They returned to her previous position, this time gripping the sides of the bed.

Hank was sweating a lot and the bucking and grinding from Delia had got so fierce, he wasn't sure how much longer he could last. Hank wanted to continue to brutalise her pussy for a while longer so he moved his hand away from Delia's breast to her waist. He needed to control the wild rhythm and pace, while his other still griped her hair. With this change he was in complete control of this wanton slut. The sweat from their bodies was dripping down, soaking the mattress. What neither realised was Hanks hand, holding her hair, was drenched.

The sweat on Hanks hand was enough to cause the washable red dye to come off her hair and transmit to his hand. As he shifted his grip on her hair a small brown streak formed where his hand had been, his palm was now covered in red dye.

Now in complete control Hank motioned for Jimbo to go round the front. "Come join the fun Jimbo, make this little slut suck your cock".

Jimbo was a little slow to react, he thought he would get a turn inside this maiden's sweet pussy but finally relented. deciding he needed to cum, he wasn't fussy how. Jimbo, still fully clothed but with his trousers and underwear around his ankles, crawled onto the bed obscuring Delia's view of the mirror.

"Come on girlie, give old Jimbo the he best blow job he has ever had."

Still on her hands and knees as she was dominated by 2 old men Delia opened her mouth instinctively. The stench from the cock of Jimbo was extreme, he clearly hadn't washed in a while.

Accepting his cock into her mouth, Delia groaned as her lips stretched around Jimbo's 8" cock.

"That's it girlie, take all of Jimbo's Cock, you're a bad slut which needs punishing." While Hank was more a man of action, Jimbo was a talker. He wanted Delia to know he was in control with his words and continued to debase the young girl.

"You like sucking on Jimbo's cock don't you bitch. Yeah you're ours now, and every swinging dick in here's gonna get a turn at your tight pussy."

Jimbo's words were vulgar but incredibly turned Delia on more. Hank was using her physically while Jimbo was using her mentally. Delia loved hearing Jimbo's words almost as much as she loved old Hank fucking her.

The sight of Jimbo's cock disappearing caused Hank to increase speed and rhythm. He also released Delia's waist and started to spank her. As his speed increased, his cock now pistoning in and out of Delia. Delia's removed he mouth from Jimbo's cock and encouraged Hank to spank her harder. "Spank your whore Hank, teach me a lesson."

Crack, crack, crack. Delias ass was turning as red as Hanks hand. Returning her mouth to Jimbo's cock she slid her tongue along his shaft and flicked his head with her tongue, causing Jimbo intense pleasure.

Jimbo griped the side of Delia's head forcing his cock back in her mouth, Hank still had her hair pulled tight but now Jimbo had his hands clasped on the hair covering Delia's ears. His sweaty palms matted Delia's hair and took more of the dye off. With Jimbo's hands turning red, Delia's hair returned to its natural brown where he held her.

Hank pulled out and Jimbo pushed in, the 3 grunting and groaning in turn. Delia's body was at the mercy of these old perverts, her tits swaying her ass rippling it was quite the sight. Hank was building more speed, his balls slapping up against the top of Delia's pussy. He knew it would be over soon.

As the rhythm continued Jimbo was first to lose it and he blew his load straight down Delia's throat. Hissalty seed finding its resting place in her belly. The teenage slut hungrily swallowed every drop. "Aaaarrgrgrvfhhhh." Jimbo convulsed, pleasure etched on his brow.

He fell backwards into the head board crashing down in front of Jess. Jimbo's orgasm set off a chain of orgasms, next was Delia's. The salty seed, the fallen biker, the smell of sex, the thrust after thrust from Hanks rock hard cock, it was finally too much. "Urrrrnnngghh, Yes! Harder Hank harder." With Jimbo spent and his cock free from her lips Delia could be heard again.

Her hands reached up roughly grabbing her tits and rolling her nipples in her fingers. She then moved her hands to her neck clawing at it as her orgasm built. "FUCK YES YES YES YES!" She screamed as Delia's 2nd orgasm washed over her.

"Aarrgghhunngh!" She screamed again as the wave of euphoria enveloped her body.

"That's it Slut, cum on my cock." Hank bellowed, spurred on by both Delia's delight and her words.

"I'm Cumming Hank! I'm Cumming for you, all over your fat cock." Delia screamed back. The tamed and complicit words of the devilish slut, he had been fucking for the pas 15 minutes sent Hank over the edge. Finally Hank released his own orgasm, cum flooded Delia's pussy.

With the last few thrusts emptying his sack Hank collapsed to the side of Delia as she lay crumpled on her front. All three exhausted, squeezed onto the single bed. Delia was satisfied she purred and mewed as she lay on the bed. Her body soaked in hers and Hanks sweat as she had been given quite the work out but the old boy. A few minutes passed before Jimbo was the first to stir. "Wowweeee, that was a great blow Job slut, but I can't help feel a little cheated I didn't get a crack at your pussy."

Hank drained from all his exertion, called out "your turn Jimbo." Jimbo didn't needed Hanks approval, but somehow those words were enough to give his cock new life. His cock twitched and slowly showed signs of life. He scooped up Delia's limp body and made her stand.

After they had all cum Delia wasn't sure what was next. She did now, her evening wasn't finished yet. She stood and looked into Jimbo's crazed lust fuelled eyes. "You sure you can get it up a 2nd time Jimbo."

"With a little help from you slut." Jimbo bullishly responded. Jimbo pushed Delia back against the cold hard wall, her head slammed into the concrete and caused a sharp pain. His hand round her throat pinning her in place, covering her throat and choker in red dye. Delia was loving this new rough treatment from Jimbo, it was new and unexpected.

Jimbo moved forward invading her space and for the first time, with his free hand, he grasped one of her gravity defying tits. His palm mashed her flesh while thumb and index finger pinched and pulled at her nipple. "Awwww fuck." Delia squealed in pain. Enjoying the feeling of his hand on her tit.

Jimbo now grasped both breasts releasing her throat. Red dye was now being smeared all over her tits. Her hair was crazy and frazzled, completely misshaped, her makeup continued to run, red dye was being smeared all over her body, she was a complete mess.

The pain she felt when her head hit the wall was fortunately short lived. Her senses were quickly overridden with the pleasure of Jimbo playing with her nipples. "Did you love having Hank fuck you whore." Jimbo continued the mental assault while his hands continued mauling Delia's round ripe tits, more dye covered her tits..

"I bet you did you slut, you love having old men use your teenage body. You love being out of control, being helpless, a slave to our every desire." Jimbo's had a way with words, and it was true. Delia wanted to be used over and over again.

Jimbo forced his mouth onto Delia's forcing his tongue down her throat and then sucking on her tongue. His hands still grasped onto her magnificent tits. Delia opened her mouth accepting his tongue and ran her hands down his back stripping Jimbo of first his kutte. Then unbuttoning and shedding his shirt from his frail old body.

Jimbo continued to suckle on Delia's tongue, their bodies intertwined as Jimbo moved his leg forward spreading Delia's legs. He removed his hands from her now red tits, and ran then down her sides. Jimbo squeezed his hands between the wall and her ass, firmly clasping each cheek. He lifted Delia who now freely spread her legs and wrapped them round Jimbo's body. Climbing his slender frail frame like a stripper climbing her pole. Hank watched on stroking his now stirring cock.

Delia moved her hands down under her legs to Jimbo's waist. She grasped at his cock moving her hands up and down his shaft with her thumb playing with his purple head.

Jimbo buried his head in Delia's tits, he licked and bit her nipples causing sharp pain and pleasure to the helpless girl. His head was squeezed in between her magnificent round globes and Jimbo sighed. He one day wanted to die in this position he decided.

Now fully engorged Jimbo pulled Delia's thong aside and pushed his cock to the entrance of her pussy. Jimbo, face now red with dye from her tits, moved back to Delia's mouth and embraced her once more. But instead of pushing forward, entering her dripping cunt, he held that position for a moment. He then broke their kiss and commanded, "look into my eyes little girl, see the face of the man who is going to fuck you raw."

Delia locked eyes with his and with that felt Jimbo's cock push into her wet pussy, her hands moved up to scratch and claw at Jimbo's head and face. As the ecstasy of having this old man push his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy took hold.

She broke eye contact and rolled her eyes back into her head as Jimbo eased his cock to the hilt and stopped. "Tell me you need it little girl, tell me you need my cock. Beg me to fuck you slut." Jimbo spanked Delia's ass, it rippled and sent electricity though her body. He wanted her to beg him like she had Hank.

The room was silent as the tension built between slut and master. Delia stared deep into Jimbo's crazed lust filled eyes. She rubbed her hands on the back of his head in a circular motion parted her lips and said in the most innocent and sultry way.

"Fuck me Jimbo, I'm yours. This little girls pussy is all yours. Make me cum hard." Delia relented to his power game, giving him what he needed to hear. Delia then moved her mouth close to Jimbo's ear and mewed in a rasping whisper, "fuck me stud."

Her breath was intense "hurghmmmph." Jimbo groaned.

Delia began licking and chewing on Jimbo's ear, which Jimbo took as a sign to start his engine and fuck the young beauty. His hands gripping Delia's ass as pushed her up, her naked back sliding up the cold concrete wall, and then pulled her back down on his cock. Slowly and methodically at first "arghh! Urngh! Mmmmm!" Delia's moans were growing loader as Jimbo's pace increased.

"I'm gonna ruin you whore." Jimbo chided.

"Uuurrrrgggghhhh, yeah are you gonna ruin me baby?! You gonna ruin my tight hole." Delia was loving the rougher approach from Jimbo, their bodies entwined as he fucked her hard.

Jimbo again pressed his mouth on Delia's, muffling her moans of pleasure. His body was pressed hard against hers, her tits squashed against his chest. Delia's hands moved to Jimbo's back, her nails clawing at him. With each thrust her nails dug deeper into his back, piercing his skin. Jimbo was in a trance fucking this delicious creature and barely noticed the scratching.

As Delia's body moved up and down while her mouth still locked in Jimbo's embrace, she made sure to wiggle and grind her pussy on his cock. It was pure instinct from the little slut, trying to eek out as much pleasure as she could from the elderly bastard.

Hank continued to stare in awe at the passion with which both exuded. His cock growing stronger with each passing second. He ran his hand up and down the length of his shaft knowing he would get one more crack at the young vixen.

Jimbo was in pure ecstasy and knew he couldn't last half as long with this angel as Hank had. Delia's pussy contracted around Jimbo's cock milking it hard, she was still amazingly tight even though Hanks larger 10" cock had been buried in her not 20 minutes before.

His pace increased as he broke the kiss and panted, "fuck me slut, fuck me, yes, that's it! I'm Cumming. Uurnghhhharrgghh." As he ejaculated wave after wave of spunk into Delia's pussy. He gabbed Delia's thong ripping it from her body. His hands left her ass and if Delia's legs weren't still locked around Jimbo's body she would have fallen straight down onto the dirty floor.

As Jimbo's cock shrivelled inside her, Delia realized he was no longer holding on to her and it was her embrace which kept the too together. Delia bounced up and down in an annoyed childish fashion exclaiming "is that it?! What about me, I didn't cum!"

Jimbo pulled the ripped thong up to his nose and in hailed deeply, "not my problem toots." With those cold words bouncing of the walls Delia released Jimbo and stood on the floor, thoroughly disappointed she didn't get to cum again.

Jimbo slumped down on the floor and leaned back against the wall still clutching and smelling Delia's tattered underwear. Jimbo's cum started to leak out of Delia's pussy and down her leg. Her disappointment turned to anger and she kicked out at Jimbo's leg "stupid dick."

Even in her dishevelled state she still looked sexy as hell to Hank, who little did Delia know, would be her saviour in her time of need. In the dimly lit room, Delia's hair a mess, her makeup smeared, her stomach wet from all the juices, her breasts red from dye Hank spoke up "Watch your mouth slut."

Hank wasn't so much speaking up for his friend, more keeping his slut in her place. His cock now standing straight to attention. He started to move off the bed to claim Delia once more but she stopped him.

"Don't move, Lay down on the bed." Delia commanded and continued "Jimbo stole my orgasm but you won't!" She barked at Hank. She still needed her release of one last climax which Jimbo had selfishly refused her. She wasn't going to allow Hank to fuck that up for her also and bend to his will as she had bent to Jimbo's. This time he would bend to hers. So if that meant taking control and positioning Hank how she wanted him, that's exactly what she would do.

Hank complied laying down with his head by the foot of the bed looking back at Delia. He wouldn't admit it but the new found confidence in his young fuck toy turned him on. However he couldn't let her have it all her own way and demanded something in return. "You're the first whore who I have let use that tone with me." Hank explained, "but don't forget who's boss girly. Now I'm doing as you asked but in return you must get down on your hands and knees and crawl to me."

Delia smiled and complied, "Yes, Hank!" once again lingering on his name. Delia crouched down on her hands and knees, and slowly crawled towards a salivating Hank, her chest swaying with each seductive move. Jimbo again had a great view of her puckered arsehole and his cum leaking out of her abused pussy.

Delia's seductive motion caused her arse to sway, but after cumming twice tonight, even this view couldn't have stirred his now flaccid penis.

As Delia got closer, Hank could see was grinning ear to ear. The slut knew she was in for one last hurrah tonight and was loving it. The tension in the room once again rose and Delia crawled up onto Hanks belly positioning her puss on his belly button. Ready to ease backwards onto hanks waiting tool. She placed her hands on hanks chest squeezing her tits together with her arms but didn't move. Not until Hanks paw swatted her ass and he barked, "get on with it."

With that Delia slid backwards moving her hands back to grip her ass to allow full access to Hanks cock. As she slid down his cock she started to change her own position, being flexible she wanted to try something.

So Delia moved her hands to her thighs lifting her weight off him. She straightened upwards, her breast thrust out again and moved her hands behind her now grabbing her ankles. This thrust her chest even more as she leaned back and arched her back. With sweat dripping down her cleavage she threw her head back, and ground her pussy into Hank who soon realised she would need some help. Hank moved his hands up to Delia's waist and started lifting her off his cock only to let her slid back down it, bucking his penis deeper into her as he went.