Jessica: Becoming Delia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Delia's eyes were rolling back into her head as Hanks cock crept deeper into her pussy. His hands roughly clasped round her waist, the red dye from his hands now coming off all over Delia's stomach. Showing where her current lovers hands had been

"Mmmmm! Uurrghh!" Delia was moaning again. Her head back eyes still closed looking up to the heavens. The choker around her neck was soaked with sweat and dye, her tight stomach glistening in the dimly lit room. Faster and faster Hank picked up speed as he easily forced this girl up and down on his shaft.

Delia's arched her back more, pushing her tits out further, as she gyrated and grinded down on Hanks cock. Hands still clasped round her ankles in a way Hank had only seen in porn films. This slut was flexible and loved fucking, showing experience far beyond her years. Hank assumed she was more active than he first thought but the fact was, she wasn't. Delia was reacting instinctively to the pleasure Hanks cock was providing her.

it was an animalistic instinct that had taken over Delia. She was incredibly turned on with a mixture of emotions bombarding her. Excitement at the feeling of Hank using her. Ecstasy at the pleasure his cock provided and a feeling of a void (she didn't know was there) being filled by Hanks hard old cock.

Grunting, groaning and screaming with pleasure Delia released her ankles and fell forward, now pushing on Hanks chest. She looked over her shoulder into the mirror and could see hanks cock blurry with speed as it jackhammered her pussy. Hank moved his hands on to her back pulling her down, craning his neck down suckling at her teats. He kissed and suck at her boobs, and returned his hands too her ass. He pulled her cheeks wider and wider apart so in between kisses he too could see her tight virginal arsehole in the mirror.

The combination of seeing Hanks old cock fucking her and the sensation it provided was too much for Delia and she could feel the start of her hardest orgasm that evening. As Delia's orgasm built she moved up off his chest sitting down on his cock grinding a flaying wildly as old Hank fucked her. Hanks hands moved around Delia's tiny waist so he could control her wild movements. As Delia's orgasm built to a crescendo screaming at the top of her lungs. She threw herself down on Hank forcing her tongue down his throat. Hank brought his hands up to Delia's head holding it tightly as his balls churned and he stated exploding thick streams of fluid deep into Delia.

The embrace lasted a good few minutes while Hank emptied his reserves into Delia. Once he was finished Delia broke the kiss and rested her head on Hanks chest. Listening to his heart beat. It was still racing from his orgasm.

The three just stayed there silent resting for an hour or so until the door to their room opened. Steve stood in the doorway, he looked disgusted at the scene. The stench of sex filled the room and he threw a blanket over Delia picking her up off Hanks chest. Hank looked up and had a knowing grin on his face when he saw Steve. Nothing was said between the two but there was a definite history there.

Delia reached up and clung onto Steve's neck like she used to do when she was a kid. Kim wandered in behind Steve and gathered up Delia's clothes. The three of them exited the room and headed further down the corridor until they met a fire escape. Steve pressed down on the bar on the fire escape opening the door. The cool breeze of the car park hit his face. The sun had started to rise and it was clear the night was now over. Not a word was spoken between the three until Steve had Delia in the passenger side of Kim's car. "You better take her home babe, her mother can't see her in this state."

Kim agreed and threw Delia's clothes in the back of her car. After a quick kiss from Steve the girls were off back to Kim's.

"Good night Jess?!" Kim enquired as the pair drove home.

"The best Hun, I'm a drunk tired mess but I can't wait to come back next weekend. The Broken Skull Saloon is gonna be my new playhouse." Delia cooed as she drifted off to sleep.