Jessica Biel's Markup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noemail
noemail
27 Followers

The effect of all of this was great. The more I turned her on by playing with her tits and eating her out the more she moaned and took more of my cock in her mouth, which continued the cycle. Eventually I felt her approaching her climax again. I let up a bit on pumping my cock into her mouth (didn't want to choke her afterall) and brought her to climax. As she froze and began to shake, I could feel her breathing pick up significantly, her warm breath escaping her nostrils and blowing against my balls, her moaning turning into cries of joy and the slight convulsions pressed me on.

I continued eating her out, not letting her just come, but making sure she got the full effect of it. When she finally stopped shaking, I slowed down on the pussy and was finally just licking and kissing her inner thighs. I wanted to see where she would take this. My cock was still firmly in her mouth. She wrapped one hand around the base of my cock and began pumping my cock again. I too began thrusting into her mouth, still held in place by my knees. My hands continued to work her tits, her still moaning when I pinched one or both of her nipples. Eventually I was ready to cum and thrust my cock deep inside her mouth sending another large load of my cum directly deep into her throat and stomach. She sucked me off a bit again and then fell onto her side grinning.

"That was terrific." She began as she tried to catch her breath. She took a large sip off her screwdriver.

I looked down at her naked body. I never thought I'd have written a movie that a major star would've been in, much less being able to eat out that major star and have her suck me off, twice. The sight of Jessie there on the sofa, angelic face, demonic body was heavenly.

"I'd have to whole heartedly agree." We laid there feeling each other's bodies for a bit when the phone rang. I showed no indication of getting up to get it as I was enjoying sucking on Jessie's tits again.

"You better get that," she started, "It might be Ashford again. If you don't answer he'll keep on calling back."

"Ugh, ok, fine." I sat up and lifted up the phone.

"Hello"

"Hey, its me." It was indeed Ashford. Jessie worked her way over to me on all fours, and was beginning to tease my cock with her lips. I rested the phone on my shoulder and took a gently swaying tit in each hand.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Just calling to see how you and star were getting along."

"We're doing fine. Work is progressing along like a well lubed machine. We should be done in two or three days" at that point Jessie plunged her lips down to the base of my cock and began working my cock again. She was moaning gently as I continued working her tits. Not wanting to give away what was going on was all that kept me from moaning.

"That's great. Need me to stop by?"

"Nope, all is good here. Lemme give you a call back tomorrow, my hands are a little full now." Jessie stopped and laughed out-loud when she heard me.

"What's going on there?"

"Huh? The laugh, oh, ya the star is on her cell, unrelated. I've just got a computer problem I'm trying to solve. Let's talk tomorrow."

"Ok." We hungup. Jessie had gotten up when I referred to her as ‘the star' and walked over to my desk. She sat on the desk seductively.

"Why don't you come over here and drop a load into the star's pussy? Use me, please." She peeled off her thong, turned to face the wall and put her hands against it as if she was being searched.

I walked (ok, ran) over to her grabbed her by the hips and slid my rock hard cock into her pussy. I had been expecting her to be looser, but she was amazingly tight. I guess not all Hollywood stories are true. She moaned as she felt the full girth of my cock in her hot pussy. She was amazingly wet and so getting my cock into her was not any difficulty. I reached around and grabbed her tits with one hand and the front of her pussy with the other.

I began pumping into her and playing with her clit. She moved both my hands to her tits as she got out between moans, "No, just fuck me. Use me, dump your hot load in my pussy." I began pumping into her more and more furiously. Her moans got more and more frequent and more and more high pitched. By the time I was about the cum she was just grunting every time I would pull in or out.

My cock began to pulse when I was about to cum. Jessie's moans became deeper as my cock grew thicker inside her hot pussy. I began thrusting deeper and deeper into her and could feel my load about to blow. As I pumped her she grasped my ass and dug her nails into me.

Through gritted teeth she moaned,"Oh ya, fuck me, blow your load in my pussy. I want your hot cum to fill me up." With that I grabbed her tits with one hand and hips with the other and began filling her. When I felt my first spurt hit she held her breath and began to come again. Her pussy flooded with juices as I filled her up with my largest load of the day (somehow). We collapsed, still joined into the desk chair, heaving.

I wrapped my arms around her, caressing her tits in the process.

She spoke first, "So should we pick up where we left off tomorrow."

I looked at her, "The script or this?" as I thrust into her again

"Oooh. Both of course."

noemail
noemail
27 Followers
12