Jessica Ch. 01

Story Info
He moves back home with sis.
8.3k words
4.45
121.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

My story begins with a ring of the phone.

'Hi mom.'

'Really? Well Jessica might want to consider staying at home and commuting back and forth to school.'

'I know, I have two bedrooms.'

'No I don't need anyone staying with me.'

'Yes I know she's a good cook, and yes I do eat.'

'Fine, fine she can stay, until she finds somewhere to go.'

Well that's how it all started. My sister Jessica had just finished high school and was getting ready for college. I had finished school and was working as a teaching assistant mainly doing lab work. Jessica and I were typical siblings as kids. In early teens we were close, but as years went on we were at each other's throats.

I was now 23 and Jessica was only 21. To describe her she was tall about 5'7", weighs about 119 lbs. and had a good size C or small D cupped tits. She has straight brown hair with blonde highlights that fell to about her mid back and like myself blue eyes. She had got accepted to Berkeley, and was going to be staying for only a little bit I hoped. I was not an outgoing kinda guy mainly quiet and stayed at home. I didn't have a girlfriend at the time and mainly like porns and the Internet.

But one thing I had done while at home which was an old habit I hoped to be picking up again, I loved to jack off using my sis's panties. I had done it for a long time and I don't think she ever really knew. Now, however she was freer to come and go, as she wanted. In early years she had to be in by certain times and couldn't have sex as often, as she would have liked, but now she was free and her escapades were my delight.

So it was after about 6 weeks, I was snooping in her room and I found something of great entertainment, her diary. So with a still warm pair of panties and the dairy I went to my bedroom and began to read. I found that in the dairy she only wrote about her sex life, so I simply began at the beginning and read day by day. It seemed that the dairy was about ¼ of the way wrote in and the first date was only the day after her graduation. More then likely the dairy was a gift and she had put it to good use.

Day after day Jessica went to school and I began my daily pleasure of jacking off in her panties and reading about some guy she fucked. On one entry she wrote about how only a couple weeks before, she had picked up some big black guy walking down the street and drove to a parking lot and sucked and fucked him, only because she had been fingering herself while driving home from school. I jerked furiously as I read the words about him, sliding his 9" cock slowly down her throat and then her getting up in the driver's seat, ass facing him while she looked out the window like a dog and got fucked from behind.

I must have been too excited because it was not until I heard the lock open on the front door that I realized Jessica was home. I quickly jumped up and ran into her room and placed the book back as quietly as possible and then I heard the voice.

'Alexander! What are doing in here?'

I turned around quickly and pretending to bow deeply I pushed her dresser drawer shut.

'Why only looking for…'

I quickly looked about the room for something, anything that might have been mine. The look on Jessica's face said I would have to think more quickly. That's when I saw it, and reached down next to her bed.

'The TV Guide. I knew you'd have it.'

Jessica smiled and shook her head causing her hair to wave at me as I passed by her and then out her door. She turned to shut the door behind me and smiled as she did saying,

'I'll be out in a minute to start dinner.'

I nodded to her and the as the door shut I heard no lock, but turned to go back into my room and then I saw the panties I had used laying on the floor of my room. I only hope she hadn't seen them lying there, but had she, I think she would had said something.

I picked them up as I shut the door behind me and locked it. I had only just gotten really hard and was starting to wack off real good when I got disturbed. I lie back down on my bed and held Jessica's drawers to my face. I could see she had pooped early in the day she had used this pair not quit cleaned up completely, but they were like gold for me. I inhaled deeply and the scent was light almost nonexistent, but faint traces could be enjoyed.

I closed my eyes enjoying the smell and thinking of her body, which I had not seen in some years. I soon was going at a steady pace and the tingling in my balls were swelling as I imagined in my minds eye a huge black stud ramming his rod, like a car piston, in and outta her tight twat. As the smell and the images began to overwhelm me I soon felt ooze flowing out over my hand. I lay there a moment in the afterglow of the excitement, I could hear Jessica in the next room changing outta her clothes and into something comfortable.

After a quick clean up I waited in my room and soon I heard Jessica exist her room heading for the kitchen. I cracked the door a hair to look out and watched as she round the hall heading for the kitchen. I watched her ass sway with fluid motion from side to side. I waited half a second longer then crept next door to Jessica's room. I pushed the door open softly carrying her panties. I didn't actually usually come in the crouch of her drawers but on occasion I couldn't help myself, then of which I was the nice brother and would do her laundry for her. Then in her walk-in closet was her laundry pile and today's clothes.

I had just put the underwear under today's stuff when I noticed her bra and panties from today, I had guess they weren't here earlier. I lifted the new ones to my face and breathed deeply. She hadn't got fucked today but she must have been thinking about sex hard, the crouch was pretty damp and smelled strong of Jessica's musk.

I left the room with a massive hard on but by the time I reached the kitchen it had dropped to half mass. Their Jessica was busy with pots and pans making dinner. She wore an old light grey sweatshirt; the arms had been cut away, so every once in while I got a side glimpse of her tits bouncing around. The shirt only came to about half way only to cover her tits really and then only barely. She had on old sweat pants, which were light grey like the shirt, but these were baggy and only her hips and thin string held the rolled down sweats up. I could see the thin string of hot pink riding high up and over her hips, she had on a pair of thongs that thou small could smell great when she was really turned on. No shoes but thin white socks graced her feet.

I sat watching and picking at food at the table as she cooked. She told me about her day. How she had an awful morning with her first class and lunch was no better. It seems one of her girlfriends had stepped out with one of her old boyfriends. I guess Jessica felt once she had had them they were forever her's. Then she said that the afternoon was no better. She finally finished and sat down with me to eat.

As we ate, she went into details about Tina's betrayal. She explained that she saw a jacket Tom had let her wear on the back of a chair that Tina was in and then when Tina's cell rang the shit hit the fan. Jessica dropped the fork and kinda got tears in her eyes and asked me something I thought I would never hear.

'Xander am I pretty?'

I sat there stunned at such a question. Jess was hot! But I guess I hesitated too long in answering and Jess's eyes began to water badly and her breathing was going quick and heavy, she was crying.

I quickly jumped up and rounded the table sitting next Jessica. I draped my arm around her and she fell into my shoulder crying. I could make out a few words, something about ugly, always using sex to get men, and never being good enough. I knew this was the wrong time to be doing it but I nuzzled my head into her hair. She had such soft hair, and smelt sooo good.

I shook my head and brought myself back to the present. I grabbed Jessica by the shoulders and forced her to face me. She was so red from crying already that the redness from crying and her natural blue eyes made them appear purple.

'Jessica Lynn Gamgee you are the most beautiful woman God has ever made.'

With that Jessica sniffled and wiped away her tears. She looked at me and smiled weakly.

'You aren't just saying that?'

I shook my head and raised my right hand and placed my left hand over my heart.

'I swear.'

With that Jess wrapped her arms around me and crushed her melons up against me. She hugged me tightly and soon my cock began to stir. Gently I pulled away knowing if she saw my hard she'd freak. But as we broke the embrace I noticed two tiny bumps slowly getting firmer under her shirt.

I rose and quickly returned to my side of the table. I sat and finished eating as Jessica cheered up a bit and seemed to be looking at me oddly, almost as if she was seeing me for the first time. She rose and cleared the table and then asked if I'd like dessert. I nodded and she returned form the fridge with a large slice of coconut cake. I smiled but she excused herself and then I heard her head to the bathroom.

I ate and then looked up to see Jess had changed into a nice sweater and slacks like she might be going out. I even noticed a bit of make-up, not that she needed it. I swallowed and feared she might have taken my words to heart and was heading out to see how quickly she could get a man. But then she sat across from me and began to eat dessert.

I cleared my throat and asked her.

'You heading out after dessert?'

She shook her head causing waves of hair to gently flutter at me.

'No.'

I looked at her outta the corner of my eye and she laughed.

'No. I just thought after you said such nice things about me, I should at least look nice for you at dinner.'

She smiled and I smiled back.

'Jessica, Honestly you could be naked and still look nice.'

I couldn't believe I had just said that and the shy look Jessica gave me told me she was flattered, but not sure how to respond. Her face turned completely red. She hid her face partly by a few stray locks of hair. I winked and smiled widely.

My own face was completely white. I was sure because I couldn't believe I had told Jess to basically get naked. But we finished with little more said. After dessert, I cleared the table and put the dishes away. Jessica stood at the door to the hall turned and looked shyly over her shoulder and said.

'I'm going for a quick shower, then off to bed.'

She fluttered her long eyes lashes and almost whispered in a very sexy way.

'Goodnight.'

The next morning after a long night of jacking off I heard the shower running signaling a new day. I pulled myself outta bed and sat on the edge of the bed for a good ten minutes before I head Jessica's shower end. I waited only a minute before I was up and out the door heading for the bathroom. Jessica's room was connected to the bathroom on the shower side, I however had to go into it from the hall.

I heard Jessica's side close and I started my shower. I didn't see Jessica before she left for classes. I only had about 45 minutes before I had to leave myself, but after last night I was still sooo horny. I dried off and listened carefully for any sounds that Jessica might still be about, she wasn't.

I exited the bathroom via Jessica's room's, the door from the bathroom being shared with a door in the walk-in closet. There I saw the clothes she had slipped into last night laying on the floor and there was the thong. I grabbed it off the top of the small pile and looked at them closely. Our little talk must have had a bigger impact than I thought. They reeked of her juice and masturbation. She had to have been certainly worked up to get a smell like this one.

I exited her room and went to my own. I shut and locked the door and then laid on the bed. I was still naked soon smelling sis's drawers and looking at the few pictures of she and I, which I had hanging bout the room. I was well on my way to huge load. I had picked up the pace quickly and almost there when I remembered her diary. I shrugged my shoulder, and thought, so what, I am almost there anyways. With that thought finished I unloaded into Jessica's thong. It was soaked, worse than before. I closed it up as best I could and returned it to the pile.

As I was leaving her room I noticed her diary just under the edge of her pillow, I walked over and carefully pulled it out. I was horny but I was curious and sat on her bed to read if she wrote anything about Tina and Tom, or what she and I had talked about. I flipped past a few pages and found last night's entry.

"Dear Diary,

Last night after an awful day at school with that bitch cunt Tina and that gay limp dick fag fucker Tom, Xander was very open and caring with me. I had needed his support and love and he had came through for me. I know his sex life, if you could call it that, is limited to say the least, but he still knows just what to say to make a girl feel good. More than GOOD! When he and I had hugged I could have sworn I felt a hard on. In the end, after the hug, I don't know what came over me. I couldn't believe I went and changed like a schoolgirl trying to impress a guy, but I have admit, I thought about Xander all night. His bungle had my mind spinning with thoughts, naughty, nasty thoughts for a sister to think of her brother. I think I might take care of some business before I go to sleep, maybe think about Xander's package and how I sometimes hear him stroking himself for like an hour. I always thought he seemed like he could go for sometime, but never really got into it until lately. Well Diary my nipples are rock hard like I bet bro's cock is right now. I need some relief until tomorrow night."

The entry had floored me! I was shocked beyond belief. Jess had heard me jacking off? I mean I knew sometimes I was a bit loud but really I never knew she knew. But the most craziest part was the fact she was fingering her last night thinking of me while I had thought about her!

What to do? I mean on one hand Jessica had basically said, not to me directly, but inadvertently that she had thought about me and gotten aroused. I had been turned on by her for sometime but to hear your sis feels the same what do you do?

I returned the diary and moved back to my own room and dressed for work. As I tied my tie and grabbed my jacket I decided I would simply let her tell me more. I knew she was a bit interested and I knew if I was a bit sly I could get her turned on and then see what she wrote.

That night I got home a bit later then usual and found Jessica had already gotten dinner on the table and I could hear her in her room moving about. The table had settings for two, very formal and neat. I pulled off my jacket and went down the hall toward my room. Jessica open her door and was wearing a sweet sexy little red dress. It was low cut but not so much as to look trashy, and still long enough to show a bit of leg and not the whole present. It was tight though, very tight and form fitting.

Jessica caught my eye and smiled big like a girl on a first date. I pulled out the roses I had gotten her and her eyes almost welled up with tears. She grabbed her chest as if breathless and took the roses lovingly and cradled them in her arms. I smiled back and went to go in my room when Jess grabbed my arm and stopped me.

'Dinner's almost ready.'

She then leaned in and kissed my cheek.

'Thank you for the flowers.'

She then let go and walked down the hall swaying and smelling her flowers.

I changed quickly from my suit into some causal yet nice clothes. I threw on a bit more aftershave and fixed my hair a bit.

I entered the kitchen and Jess had put her flowers in a large vase on one end of the table out of the way, however still fully visible. I sat and she served my food and then sat herself. I asked about her day and she only said a few things about some trouble in one of her classes and then she began to question me about mine. I told her about a few lab tests and then began to lay it on as best but tamely as possible.

'You look very nice. The red really brings out your lips.'

She began to blush and shyly looked down but kept glancing up to see if I was still looking. She had served dinner and I didn't trying anything to heavy until dessert. She suggested that we moved into the living for dessert. I took the wine glasses which she had refilled to the rims, and moved to the couch. It was a large sofa with deep full cushions. Jessica turned off the light's in the kitchen and then dimmed the living room ones so they gave off light, but so did the huge 100 gallon fish tank of mine.

She turned on soft slow music and sat down next to me. She was bare footed and pulled her feet up onto the couch under herself and shifted to face me as she took a strawberry outta the bowl she had had chilling in the frig.

I watched closely as she rubbed the tip of the berry along her lower and then upper lip very slowly and softly. Then her tongue slowly extended and licked the tip gentle, and kissed it softly. I cleared my throat and she giggled a bit.

'You should be careful Jess, a man might think your using a strawberry as a substitute.'

She smiled and giggled a bit and then very seriously she replied.

'I am.'

I smiled. Had the tables just turned on me or was I dreaming. My sister had just came onto me. I thought quickly and smiled wickedly.

'How about a game?'

Jess nodded and threw her hair to one side making her look even more sexy. I got up and walked to the bookcase and pulled out two dice from a box. I moved back to the couch and sat down handing Jess a die.

'We each roll the large number asked the smaller number a question and the smaller has to answer truthfully.'

Jess nodded and moved to the edge of the couch and began to shake her die.

'What happens if it's a tie?'

She asked. I shrugged and answered.

'I don't. Maybe we both have to do something?'

Jess smiled.

'Favors. If we tie we must do a favor for the other, deal?'

I nodded and let the die fly. I rolled a 4 and Jess smiled seeing a 5 turn up. She sat thinking a moment and then asked.

'When was the last time you had sex?'

I swallowed and looked at the fish swimming as I answered.

'Honestly,…8 months.'

Jessica's eyes went wide and she shook her head.

'How?'

I smiled and answered.

'You have to roll and beat me first.'

The dice flew and again I lost.

'So how? How did you go 8 months?'

I knew she knew how I was doing it, why was she asking. But I knew openness was my best bet in this game.

'I wack off.'

Jessica smiled I think she knew her next question. But she rolled and got a 2, I knew I had her until I saw the 2 too.

Sis smiled and thought a moment.

'Rub my feet and legs while we play.'

She put her feet into my lap and I knew she felt my hard on. I wondered just how far I could push this.

'Okay for my favor. Let me win the next roll.'

Jess laughed and smiled as I rolled a 3 and then Jess rolled up a 6, but she quickly grabbed it and turned it to a 1. I laughed and shook my head, but a win was a win to me.

'Do you play with yourself?'

Jessica smiled and picked up her foot a bit as if she wanted me to kiss her toe. I kissed her toe and glanced up her crotch which she had shifted just a bit and unless my eyes fooled me, I saw skin. Not just skin but lips! Cleanly shaved and slightly untanned pussy lips. But before I could get a good look, she closed her legs slightly hiding it from view.

'Of course.'

I picked up the die quick and rolled 6 and Jess got 4. She didn't seem to disappointed.

'You ever think about me when you do things like that?'

Jess smiled and nodded.

'I have to admit, last night I was feeling very horny and I thought about you. It was the first time, but I did.'