Jessica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to bust, my nuts were buzzing and I again watched as she gave me a little show while I kissed her toes. Her pussy was shaved clean. I glanced up and she knew I was looking, Jess smiled and closed them again.

We rolled and tied with a 4. Jess smiled and in her most sexy voice asked me.

'Can you remove your shirt bro?'

I nodded and slipped off the shirt, not that she hadn't seen it before but I had started tanning and was working out three times a week. I let her rub my chest with her feet as her toes played with my nipples.

'Can I get a little unobstructed peek at that.'

Pointing at the pussy. Jess smiled and put her right foot on the coffee table and draped the left one over the high back of the couch. I could see it all. I mean EVERYTHING! Clit peeking outta it's hood, outter labia. And then Jess placed her hands on each outter lip and her dress rode up around her hips and opened the pussy wide showing me the inner lips and then opening them to show me the tiniest, cutest, little pussy hole.

'You want to see my coochie?'

I was in bliss and she kinda giggled and kept going showing me a bit longer. Before closing it, but leaving her dress up pretty high so I could still see the outside. She threw a 2, but luck was not with me.

'So did you like what you saw?'

I nodded eagerly and added.

'Yes sis very much so.'

Jess smiled and looked at me in the eyes.

'Xander?'

'Yes?'

'I think we should, if you'd like, show each other our bodies. I mean everything. We can't have sex, not now anyways, but I think it'd be ok if we looked at each other you know, so we have something to think about tonight.'

I was all for it a full on view of Jess whatever I wanted to see now was the time.

'One more thing,'

I added.

'we roll one last time. I beat you and I get to use my digital camera, you know for lasting memories.'

Jess thought a moment then nodded kinda unsure this was a wise thing with the camera and all. I rolled a 6 and was almost ready to grabbed my camera when a 6 felt over for Jessica. She smiled at me I guess that was it.

'I'll tell you what you take snaps of me and then let me take some of you.'

I nodded and ran to get my camera. When I returned Jessica had turn up the lights and was standing in front of the couch.

'You get to tell me what you want bro.'

I thought a moment as I took a few of her in the dress. Jessica posed a bit and then leaned forward for a nice down the top shot.

'Remove just the top, so that the dress bottom's still on but your boobs are out.'

Jessica complied and slipped the shoulder straps down and off her arms letting her tits free. I took a few in various close ups and different angles.

'Okay let it all hang out ok?'

Jessica nodded and dropped the dress to the floor stepping out of it. Her body was amazing, she had on a faint tan line that basically only covered her pussy and little more. I took a few full frontal and rear shots and then asked for a few close ups.

'Like this?'

Jessica asked and then sat on the edge of the couch facing me and put a foot on each end of the coffee table and spread eagle her pussy. I got close, I could almost smell her juice. I then asked her stand up.

She stood and then turn around facing the couch she spread her feet apart about 3' and then bent slowly over and exposed her ass. I was snapping pictures like a madman, and then she glanced over her shoulder and asked.

'You like what you see?'

I nodded and she pulled her ass cheeks apart and exposed her butthole. I zoomed in as close as possible and snapped a few more. Jessica slowly rose and turned around as I snapped more pictures.

'I've never had anal.'

She cooed and then reached out for the camera. I handed it over and Jessica snapped several pix. I took the camera to Jessica's computer and downloaded her pix and then retreated to my own room. As I was leaving her room, Jessica was still naked and asked me one last thing.

'Are you satisfied with what you've seen and got?'

'Yes. I think I will have my hand full tonight for a few hours anyways.'

Jessica laughed and nodded saying.

'I think I will be busy too. Maybe soon,…'

She slowly shut the door watching me standing there cock rock hard and standing straight up.

'we can watch one another taking care of business.'

The door shut and I let out a huge breath. I couldn't believe I got a camera full of naked pix of Jessica. I got in my room and quickly started moving them onto the hard drive and even made a copy of hard copies.

I laid there for a good two hours, stroking and dreaming about what had happen. I could hear Jessica in the next room playing with herself for a good 90 minutes before it got quiet. After like stroking 3 times in a row, I lay there looking at the picture I had made of Jessica in the red dress before she even removed it. Jessica was smiling hugely and looked so good.

I thought to myself, what was going to happen? I mean Jessica and I were close and after tonight I thought things would cause us to get even closer, but what if I were nothing more than just another guy to her.

I mean I had seen Jessica go out with guys, fuck'em and tell them how much they meant and then never call them again. I knew she would have to talk to me again but would it be weird? I mean Jessica was a free spirit and went out often partying, I on the other hand like staying at home and going out to simple things like movies and dinner. I like to read and worked often on stories I liked to write. Jessica liked loud music and dancing, I couldn't even dance.

In the end like most situations, the ball was in the woman's court, Jessica was kinda in control. If she chose to go on and make the relationship more, then it would happen. If not it wouldn't, and might very well end with little more than pictures that she wished would simply disappear.

I fell into a deep and almost mystic sleep dreaming strange dreams of ancient Greeks philosophing about incest. One of them, which in my mind looked like Socrates, approached me and motioned for me to sit in the center of a huge stone amphitheater, upon a pillar. As I did Socrates began to talk.

"We see here a classic drama in the making. Worthy of poem and legend, the fair sister and the noble yet recluse brother falling in love."

With the word love the crowd beagn to laugh and mock, but Socrates rose his hand and demanded silence, the crowd quieted down and he continued.

"Love not lust rules this man. He has watched wantingly for years. In the end love is all that matters. Love between man and woman, or sister and brother it make no difference."

With that the sound of the alarm sounded. I couldn't believe it. I had slept straight threw Jess getting ready for school. I got up and entered her room. She had the photos of me laying on her night stand. I looked around but could find her diary. I decided to eat and look again later.

I went to the kitchen and found a plate of homemade coffee cake, and a note. I loved coffee cake but Jess would have had to gotten up early to make these. I grabbed the cake and then smelt what I love just as much, Earl Grey tea. I poured a cup, took and bite and read the note.

"Dearest Xander,

I know your love for coffee cake and tea so I hope you enjoy them. I have a few appointments after class and might be a bit late, but please don't worry and have a good day at work.

Love Jess"

I smiled and then saw the PS.

"PS

My wrist is killing me.

XOXOXO"

I laughed and thought about how tired she must be. I enjoyed the rest of the pot of tea and then showered and left for work.

All day I thought about what she might be doing. I first thought she might have been telling all her male friends that it was over, but then I remember that would take her more than a couple hours. I then thought she might have decided to go to a counselor and tell what had happen the night before. Or that she was going to talk to our parents!

By the time I reached home I was a bit late myself. I was tired from the hours of worry and the unending daydreams. I looked at the clock and it was 5:45pm. She was already an hour and fifteen minutes late. I was not her husband or even her boyfriend, I was her brother. It was not my place to be jealous. I went to my room and saw the phone blinking with a message.

I hit the button and listened.

'Hey Xander I thought we might go out for dinner if you don't mind. I'll be home by 6:30pm. Just be ready and we'll be out by 7:00pm. See Ya later.'

I felt my heart flutter at her words. I again showered and gave my face a quick shave to get rid of the five O' clock shadow. I threw on some after shave and then a sharp camel brown double breasted suit. I had no more buttoned my last button and I heard the door. I looked at the clock 6:15pm. Wow, early, a new record for Jess.

Jess was hopping on one foot coming down the hall toward me. Her purse hanging on one should and trying to slip off a shoe with the other. A new shopping bag in the free hand and a mouth full of mail. I grabbed the mail from her mouth and she smiled.

'Need a hand?', I asked her as she straightened up and gave me quick kiss on the cheek.

'No.'

As she past me, she pulled off the other shoe and let it fall in the hall like she had the first one. I picked them both up and followed her into her room as she talked.

'You like?'

She pulled outta the shopping bag a new dark green dress. It was very, very nice but I knew her bank account. When she pulled out the making green high heels I knew she had used a pretty penny. But I did nod, it was a great looking dress.

'Very nice indeed. I take it you got it for tonight?'

I sat on the foot of her bed and saw the smaller bag inside the Gucci bag, a Victoria Secret's bag. I smiled and Jessica saw what I had saw, she grabbed the bag tried to playfully hide it behind her back.

'That was to be a little surprise for you.'

Jessica giggled a bit and then grabbed my arm and lifted me off her bed, pushing me toward the door.

'Now I gotta get changed.'

I stopped and turned back to her.

'I saw you buck ass naked just last night.'

One shove and I was threw the door, which was closed and locked.

'Never the less. I am trying to be what I think is best for you dear brother. True,..'

I could hear her pulling off clothes and changing as she talked.

'I would normally, when dating a guy, have already boned his nuts off. But I feel you will best benefit, and so would I, by taking it a bit slower. I mean nothing wrong with the nudity last night, but not just running about the house naked as a Jay bird.'


I then heard her bathroom door and the shower start. I heard her yell over the water.

'Go set in the living room I'll be out in no time.'

I shrugged to myself and turned to go to the living room. I went and sat in my chair. A plush Lazy Boy, deep brown almost black in color and grabbed my book from my stand and read. As the time ticked by I soon heard Jessica coming down the hall, I closed the 'Fellowship of the Ring' and whistled as I saw Jessica.

Jessica did a little spin and then grabbed her nice coat off the hooks next to the door.

'We need to get going I got reservations.'

I sat my book down on my stand and grabbed my coat. We drove into the city and had a plush dinner at a fine restaurant. Wine flowed and so did the little innuendoes. Jessica's foot would sometimes slide up my leg and rub my crotch. I would give her the wickedest smile and Jessica would laugh. As the night wore on it was like a date with a longtime girlfriend.

No one really knew us, San Francisco was huge and we grew up in San Jose so it was no fear for us to get close and have fears of being seen kissing and hugging up on one another. As we left, the valet was pulling up my Dodge and I was helping Jessica up into the truck and she was showing a great deal of leg. I had no more got Jessica sat and I heard a man's British accent.

'Alexander?'

I turned around to be standing face to face with my boss's old boss Prof. Adam Drake, whom reminded me greatly of Capt. Picard form Star Trek. He walked over with a lovely older redhead and shook my hand.

'How are you my boy?'

Jessica had not closed the door and slipped outta the truck and straitened her dress. Even though she was pretty hammered Jessica pulled herself together quickly and waited to be introduced. Adam introduced his wife Erin and waited for the intro of my lady friend. I looked at Jessica she took the lead right away, extended her hand to Adam.

'I'm Jessica, Xander's girlfriend. He's a bit rude at times when unsure about odd situations.'

I smiled and laughed nervously. Jessica then shook Erin's hand and began chatting about Erin's dress. Adam pulled me to one side and began to talk to me very seriously.

'Alexander you do know that in my new position at Gentech I can hire my own staff. I am looking for someone to head a new project. I remember your result on most of your tests were quite promising.'

Reaching inside a small metal case he handed me a card. On it was Adams full name and his degrees. Among DNA strains and other genetic symbols was the name Gentech, making a promising future.

'Call me Monday and we'll talk.'

With that he shook my hand again and turned to Erin, whom was still talking to Jessica.

'Let's go in Erin, let these two lovebirds get back to "making a promising future."'

I smiled and again helped Jessica into the truck, as I rounded the back of the truck, I saw Adam wave as he entered the restaurant. I got in and we rode home. As we drove I told Jessica about the offer from Adam and then thanked her for taking charge of the situation.

'So what does Gentech do?'

'They make health products, using genetic changes into test animals, and humans.'

'So they remake a person?'

'I don't think they go that far. But I know they were working on a new treatment for rebuilding tissue in cancer victims. I don't know what Adam is looking for me to do, but I think it might be worth talking to him.'

After we had crossed the Bay Bridge, Jessica undid her seat belt and slid over to set right next to me. As she did my cock began to get rock hard and wanting She noticed and gently dragged her finger nails down the top of my leg toward my knee. She whispered into my ear.

'So you didn't mind me saying that I was girlfriend?'

With that her hand slid up my inner thigh and she grabbed hold of my cock though my pants. I almost wrecked when I felt my cock getting a squeeze from my sister. I regained control and Jessica kept talking.

'My, My you must not have had another hand on that thing in a long time.'

I nodded and added.

'And your hand felt really, really good.'

I almost again wrecked at what she told me next.

'I think maybe,…a little oral might give you a bit of relief?'

I nodded and she said then.

'Get us home!'

With that I sped on the way. I felt like I was driving for hours, but it only took like 15 minutes. We were outta the truck and up the front stairs in no time. I opened the front door and Jessica was all over me. I was trying to get my coat off and then hold Jessica as she tried to pull off hers.

Kissing and groping one another I slammed Jessica's back against my bedroom door, and she broke our kissing and rolled me around so my back was against the door as she slowly pulled away sucking my lower lip.

'You go in and get your bed ready and anything else you need to get ready, and I'll be right in.'

With that she smiled and went into her bedroom closing the door behind her and she smiled and giggled. I turned on my light and quickly found a few candles and lit them as I heard Jessica buzzing about her room. I jerked off my clothes and then grabbed my camcorder and set the tripod as I aimed it at the bed and made a few last adjustments. I heard Jess's bedroom door.

I jumped on the bed and soon to my eyes I saw Jessica enter the room wearing stiletto heels, fishnet stockings and a hot fucking garter belt, no panties and a merry widow top, all black satin. She walked over to the bed and laid down between my feet. Slowly she pushed my feet apart and began to kiss my ankles and slowly lick up my legs, biting gently and sucking and kissing until she got my nuts.

My nuts were being licked and sucked gently by my own sister. Jessica rose slightly and kissed the head of my cock. I then noticed that she had applied hot red lipstick, my cock was being covered with lipstick marks and I was going wild. Jessica moaned as she engulfed my whole cock with ease and then pulled off and she asked.

'Did you set up the video?'

I nodded and she looked over her shoulder straight into the camera and smiled and spoke clearly yet sexy.

'Xander this is for you. If you let anyone see this then they should know. I am Jessica Lynn Gamgee, I am Alexander's sister. I want to do what I am about to do and I love him more than anyone I have ever knew in my life!'

With that Jess stood up above me and turned around facing the camera and then got back on her knees and again started sucking my cock. Her pussy was in my face and I could smell her sex brewing inside her and as I began to lick and bury my face in Jess's twat, Jess began to suck dick like a mad woman. I was so close to cumming and Jess was guessing good. Jessica lifted off my cock and moaned talk to me as I ate her cunt.

'Yeah brother lick my pussy. You like eating your sister's cunt?'

I nodded and moaned into her coochie which the vibrations sent waves threw her body and she moaned and kept talking. I could taste the juice flowing into my mouth.

'Oh Xander I am cumming lick my coochie clean motherfucker!'

With that Jess's body quivered and trembled until she couldn't hold herself up anymore. With that she collapsed on top of me. I could feel juice oozing out onto my chest and Jessica was stroking my cock slowly as she moaned and groaned. She finally rose and looked back over a shoulder with a wicked fuck me look on her face. She again got on her knees and straddled my cock and grabbed the base of my rock hard dick and aimed the head at her cunt hole. Slowly she lowered herself onto it and the warmth surrounded my dick. I was in heaven. She lowered down and grinded my cock into her twat until no more was left to go in. The reverse cowgirl position gave me a sweet view of her tight round ass cheeks. She began to work my cock slowly and I was groaning with excitement. Jessica rode until I thought I couldn't hold out anymore but I felt juice again leaking outta her labia and drenching my nuts! Jessica slowed slightly and talked to the camera again.

'Now Xander I know your close to busting a nut which is cool. Don't stress on it, this is not going to be a one time thing! But you can't cum inside me. So you got a choice;'

I was listening as she spoke and I was wondering what these choices were. Jessica slowed down and stopped moving. She sat with my cock buried inside her.

'One, you can stop and get a condom. Two I can suck you off. Or three you can dog fuck me, BUT you got to pull out and cum on my butt. Now if you choose number three, I am going to trust you to pull out.!'

I lay there thinking. Bust in a condom, I hate rubbers! Now getting sucked off by my sister was a fantasy I've always had but my cock felt too good in her cunt!

'Get to your knees sis.'

Jessica smiled, giggled and she rose and I got up behind her. She was looking at the camera as I looked down at her ass framed by fishnet legs and a garter belt. I leaned down and kissed her left ass cheek. Jessica coed and I slipped up behind her and aimed my cock at her pussy, Jessica laughed and looked over her shoulder at me.

'I kinda don't know if this will bother you or not so if it does, sorry. But no man can resist puppy styling me.'