Jessica Ch. 02

Story Info
The taboo continues.
2.3k words
4.31
83.4k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexypony
sexypony
12 Followers

Sitting in the car going back to my place, Tina says, "You were thinking about it, weren't you?"

"Thinking about what?"

"Don't bullshit me, you were thinking about the blowjob Jessie gave you, right?"

"Yeah, I was, but you know what? She thinks you're hot too."

"She said that? When?"

"Right after I told her about staying with us."

"Hmmm, this could get interesting," Tina said, her hand inching its way up her leg, toward the hem of her leather skirt.

"Tell me about it again."

I recounted the blowjob Jessie gave me, glancing down to see Tina's hand fully up under her skirt, making slow circles. I told her about what happened the next morning also….

Jessie had a friend sleep over that same night, a sultry redhead named Lisa (who shared a birthday with Jessie), and worked at Victoria's Secret with Jessie. I had heard them up late, laughing and giggling. The next morning, I woke and started for the bathroom, really needing a piss. As I opened my door, there stood Jessie, naked, wearing a pink strap-on dildo.

"Good, you're up. We need a real cock in here, come on," she said, spinning on her heel, heading for our parents bedroom.

"Jessie, what the hell is going on? What are you doing?"

Jessie stopped suddenly and turned back toward me, taking a step closer. Getting right in my face, she said, "What is it with all the questions? Just keep you mouth shut and you can have a real good time. Or you can be a wimp and go hide in your room."


I was very surprised at Jessie's assertiveness, her eyes blazing right through me. I was getting very turned on by her aggressiveness. She reached down and grabbed my erect cock through my boxers and started to lead me to my parent's bedroom.

Walking through the door, she announced, "I found us a real cock!"

I stopped short and my mouth fell open. There on the bed was my mother, naked, her legs spread wide out to the side, her hands holding onto scarves tied to the legs of the bed. She was looking down at Lisa, who was between her legs on elbows and knees, lashing her pussy with her tongue. Jessie continued into the room and got on the bed behind Lisa.

Looking at me, Jessie said, "Well, don't just stand there gawking, get naked and get it on!" She then took the dildo in her hand and pointed it at Lisa's ass, putting the latex phallus to Lisa's anal ring and slowly pressing her hips forward.

Lisa's asshole accepted the dildo, causing her to moan into my Mom's pussy, Mom gasping in pleasure at the vibrations on her clit.

Looking in my direction, Mom says, "Come on Jeff, come give your momma some real cock."

"Mom, what are you doing?" I stammer.

"Having a wonderful time. Come on, loosen up, I didn't raise a prude, did I?"

My head is spinning, taking in the scene. Jessie fucking Lisa's ass, Lisa sucking my mothers clit, my mother beckoning me forward to join the incestuous mix.

"Jessie said your cock is beautiful, I want to see it too," my mom purred.

"You told her?" I asked Jessie.

"Yeah, she got really horny thinking about your cock, now come on, whip it out!"

Not seeing any reason not to anymore, I slid my boxers down and took off my T-shirt.

"See ladies, I told you he is gorgeous."

Lisa stopped lapping at Mom's pussy to take me in. "Wow, that is a beautiful cock. Come on, Jeff, give it to your Mom, she really wants it bad."

I step onto the bed as Lisa slowly inserts a finger in my Mom's ass and returns to sucking her clit. Walking forward on my knees, I approach my Mom, who releases the scarf in her left hand. She then runs her hand between my legs and up over my ass, pulling my erect cock towards her mouth. She gently kisses the head, and then flicks her tongue over it. I groan at the sensation and reach my left hand down and start to caress my Mom's breast.

"There you go Jeff, let her suck your cock. Pinch her nipple, she loves that, don't you Mom?"

My Mom nods her head, moaning, "Uh huh," still kissing the length of my shaft.

"Come on Mom, suck that dick, take him all the way, I know you can," Jessie urges.

Mom smiles up at me, opens her mouth wide, and slides my entire length down her throat, nuzzling my curly pubes with her nose. I feel Mom's hand leave my back and look down to see Lisa sucking her fingers, getting them slick with saliva. Lisa finishes licking her fingers and returns her attention to Mom's pussy. That's when I notice that Mom has shaved herself bald.

Jessie notices my gaze and says, "Doesn't her shaved pussy look great? We all like going hairless!" indicating that she and Lisa are also shaved.

I feel the slick fingers running down the crack of my ass and know where the target is. Mom presses gently on my asshole while continuing to work her tongue around my shaft. She looks up at me and I nod my head, giving approval for her to slide her finger into my ass.

"Oh Jeff, you are a nasty boy, letting Momma finger your ass," Jessie purrs.

I lift my left leg over Mom's chest, straddling her torso and lining my cock up with her lovely mouth. Looking to my right, I see Jessie open the bedside table drawer and take out another strap-on, this one black and bigger than the one she has on now. Jessie steps out of the dildo she screwed Lisa's ass with and expertly puts on the bigger one.

Noticing me watching, she says, "Mom's a size queen, she likes getting rammed by a big cock, don't you Mom?"

Mom smiles and nods. I then notice that Lisa is on the left side of the bed, getting ready to step up. I feel Mom's legs come up and Jessie grabs my hands, placing them behind Mom's knees to hold her legs up. I feel Mom moan on my cock, and feel Jessie's breath on my back. Her head comes to my shoulder and she takes my ear in her teeth, nipping gently. Mom takes a sharp breath in through her nose, her eyes opening wide.

"Look at this Jeff, I'm fucking Mom's ass real good. Do you know why? Because I'm leaving her pussy fresh for you!"

I look under my right arm to see about half of the dildo in Mom's ass, her bald pussy glistening above it. I watch, mesmerized, as Jessie continues to press her hips forward, slowly filling Mom's ass. As I watch, Mom's red painted fingernail appears from between my legs and starts to trace circles on her clit. Jessie reaches around and pinches my nipples, leaning against me and bringing her lips to my ear.

"Having fun, Bro? We are a dirty pair, Huh? Now give me a kiss."

I plant my lips fully on hers, darting my tongue into her mouth. She bites down and traps my tongue, not hurting me, but letting me know that she is running the show.

Releasing my tongue, she says, "I think Lisa needs some servicing."

I turn and see that Lisa is standing above my Mom's head, directly in front of me. She raises her right leg and drapes it over my left shoulder, opening her shaved pussy in all of its beauty. Jessie pushes my head forward and I let my tongue come out to contact Lisa's clit. Lisa places her hands on the headboard for balance and watches as I bury my face into the folds of her cunt, letting a low moan slip from her lips.

We are all working ourselves into a frenzy now. I feel Mom's breasts bounce against the backs of my legs as Jessica pummels her ass and holds my head hard against Lisa's pussy. Mom is busy sucking my cock and fingering her clit, moaning with more urgency as she is approaching climax. The vibrations from Mom on my cock and my tongue deep into Lisa's pussy, not to mention the two fingers I have inserted into her well-used ass, are bringing me closer to coming.

"Nobody comes until I say!" Jessie orders, increasing the tempo of her sodomy on our Mother.

Mom, Lisa and I are grunting and moaning, trying desperately not to come until Jessie says.

"Wait…wait…wait…okay, go, go, go!" she yells.

Mom screams her orgasm around my cock, letting it slip out and rest on her chin as I explode stream after stream of pearly white come over her face. Lisa shudders and growls, working it into a scream and bucking against my fingers and tongue. Jessie plants the dildo deep in Mom's ass for the duration of her orgasm and leans in and bites my shoulder…

Just then Tina buries her head in my arm as she floods her pussy with a self-induced orgasm, the seatbelt keeping her from coming off the seat, her legs shaking uncontrollably, her breath coming in deep gasps.

"Finish it, finish the story," Tina moans, coming off the peak of her come.

I describe how Jessie pulls out of Mom's ass and comes around to lay on Mom's left side, while Lisa lays on Mom's right. Both young women eagerly licking my semen from my Mom's face while I am still straddling her chest. Between licking my come up, all three of them take turns licking and nibbling my cock, Lisa and Jessie both inserting a finger into my ass. Jessie kisses Mom deeply while Lisa sucks my soft cock into her mouth, and then Lisa kisses Mom the same way.

"Come on, Lisa, let's get a shower," Jessie says, disengaging her finger from my ass and raising up to kiss me on the lips. Lisa also kisses me and they scamper into the master bathroom. Looking down at my Mom, she has her eyes closed and a look of complete contentment on her face.

I roll off and lay down beside her. She rolls toward me and kisses me hard on the lips.

"Don't say anything now, we'll talk about it later," she says, kissing me again.

We lay quietly for a couple of minutes, the morning sunlight brightening the room. Suddenly, Jessie comes out of the bathroom, dripping wet.

"We have a problem," she states flatly.

"What?" I respond.

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Look at me and Mom, we are clean-shaven; you're not. Now get your ass in here so we can fix the problem."

Mom giggles and pushes me up as Jessica grabs my hand. I am led into the steamy shower and Lisa is waiting with the razor and shave cream. I have no chest hair naturally, and very little arm and leg hair, but I do have dark, thick pubic hair and soon, they will be gone too. I stand on the molded seats of the shower to raise myself to a comfortable level for my barbers. Lisa lathers my groin and balls, even lathering my cock. Mom steps into the shower and takes the razor from Lisa.

"Allow me, darling. It's the least a mother can do!" she says, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

Jessie and Lisa giggle and watch intently as my own Mother shaves me back to like the day I was born. Mom carefully shaved my balls and cock clean, and then had me turn around and spread my ass checks, carefully getting any hair around my asshole. After finishing, she leaned forward and rimmed my ass, getting my cock to attention yet again.

Turning me around, Mom offers my cock to Lisa, who eagerly accepts the gift with a kiss. While Lisa takes my dick into her sexy mouth, Mom gently pushes Jessie against the shower wall and kneels in front of her, laying soft kisses on her belly and working her tongue towards her bare mound. Jessie lifts her left leg up on the seat to open herself, running her hands to her breasts and cupping then, gently pulling her barbells. I close my eyes to enjoy the blowjob I am getting from Lisa, letting my other senses take in the sounds of my Mother going down on my sister. Lisa runs her hand up my leg and gently inserts a finger into my ass, pushing it in deeply to stimulate my gland, hardening my erection even more.

With the manual stimulation and the sounds of my sister having her pussy eaten, I am soon shooting my load loudly into Lisa's mouth. She deftly catches all of me and slowly releases my flaccid dick, leaving me gasping. She turns and grabs my Mom's head, tilting it up. Mom opens her mouth and Lisa slowly dribbles my come into her mouth.

"Hey, don't forget me!" Jessie says.

With that, Lisa finishes my Mom and moves to French kiss Jessie, sharing the rest of me with her.

Later, sitting in the living room with a cup of coffee, Mom explains what has been happening. My father is sterile and impotent due to prostate cancer surgery. I knew he had the cancer and the operation, but did not know the side effects. Knowing that Mom has a strong libido, Dad bought her lots of toys, and still gets her off with his tongue, but just can't have intercourse with her. Mom was getting frustrated just using her dildos, and Jessie happened in on one of masturbatory sessions shortly after her eighteenth birthday, and just took things into her own hands. Since then, she and Jessie have been lovers, with Dads approval. I was told he even watches, and Mom showed the pictures Dad had taken to prove it.

"Oh baby, you are so kinky, getting it on with your Mom and Jess. Do you think maybe we can set something up with them?" asks Tina.

"I don't think that will be a problem. I think both of them are hot for you."

sexypony
sexypony
12 Followers