Jessica Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica continues her descent into sluttiness.
5.9k words
4.4
111.4k
24

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,004 Followers

Chapter 3: The Night Club

Jessica sat in the tub of warm water, letting the warm feeling flow over her body. The last couple days were like a blur in her mind. A blur filled with mind-blowing sex! Her feelings of guilt were unrelenting, barraging her mind constantly as she fought between her love for James and the uncontrollable lust that she felt when she was with Jay. She kept telling herself that it would be over when she went home, but how could she go the rest of her life without feeling such passion? Absently her hand made it's way between her legs. Her ass was still a little sore from earlier, but she still felt well enough for whatever Jay had in store for her.

"Jessica! Hurry up!"

Jay's voice awoke Jessica from her reverie, and she promptly rose from the soothing, warm water and grabbed a towel. She exited the bathroom and walked into the bedroom to find an outfit waiting for her on the bed. She looked over at Jay.

"I thought I was going to wear those white latex pants we bought today?" she asked.

"I changed my mind."

Jessica nodded and proceeded to dress herself. Jay walked over and kissed the back of her neck. She tossed her head back in ecstasy at his touch.

"Let me help you," he said, taking her towel from her.

He picked up the short, red dress from the bed. Jessica raised her arms above her head and allowed Jay to slide it onto her body. His fingers grazed her skin as the fabric slid into place. As she expected, the dress was very short, coming down only to her upper thigh. Jay then took a small pair of black panties in his hands. Crouching down behind her, he assisted Jessica in stepping into them. Then, slowly, he began to drag the underwear up her slender legs. His hands moved up under her dress, pulling the panties snugly against her shaved pussy. This was extremely erotic and Jessica was starting to get really turned on.

"Sit," Jay said, resuming his standing position.

Jessica rested herself back on the bed, smiling up at her new lover. Jay crouched down again, this time holding a pair of black fishnet stockings. She held out her leg, pointing her toes towards him. Jay took her foot, and rubbed it softly before leaning in to kiss it. A sensual tingle shot through Jessica's body as his lips touched the sensitive skin of her foot. He then proceeded to slide the stocking up her leg. He then repeated the process on the other leg. Jessica was so turned on she thought for a moment that she would soil her new panties. Jay then took a high black boot and slipped it onto her foot.

When she stood up, Jessica noticed that the dress didn't even cover the top of her stockings. It was a very slutty look, but she still felt very sexy. To complete the look, Jay fastened a black, choker around her neck as he kissed her ear. At that moment, Jessica wanted nothing more than to drop to her knees and take Jay's luscious cock into her mouth, but she needed to finish getting ready. She walked back into the bathroom and began to fix her hair and makeup. She looked at herself in the mirror as she went to work. She had never looked this good in her life! From the stockings to the dress, all the way up to her sexy choker, she looked amazing.

"I'd fuck me!" she joked to herself as she applied her lipstick.

Soon Jessica was done and she looked even better. Her hair was done, and her ears were adorned with small silver earrings. Jay complemented her on her appearance before the pair took their leave. Instead of driving to the club, Jay arranged for a limo to pick them up. Jessica expected Jay to jump her in the vehicle, but to her surprise he acted the perfect gentleman. In fact she was a little disappointed.

"Where are we going?" Jessica asked?

"We have to go pick someone up."

"Pete?" she asked with a frown.

"No, not Pete. Remember that woman from the restaurant last night?"

Jessica was surprised. "A woman?"

"Yes, that's right. Why, are you jealous?"

She was a little jealous.

"No, of course not! Why would I be jealous?"

Jay just smiled. The two shared some champagne as the limo made it's way through the busy Las Vegas streets. Soon the car stopped and a few moments later the door opened. The woman from the restaurant stepped inside and sat beside Jay.

"Angela. Nice to see you again." Jay said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"As always Jay," she replied with a playful smirk.

Jessica just stared at her. She was gorgeous! Her flawless blonde hair was pulled up into a bun, with strands falling about her head giving it a sexy, messy look. Her upper body was covered in a black, backless top, that showed off plenty of her perfectly tanned skin. A tight, shiny black mini skirt fit to every curve of her hips and upper thighs. She had the most amazing legs that were accentuated by her shoes and the criss-crossing laces that worked their way up to her knees.

"Jessica, you look fabulous!" Angela said, helping herself to some of the champagne.

"T..Thank you." she replied, suddenly feeling a little uncomfortable.

* * * *

All eyes were on the trio as they entered the club. Jessica had never spent much time in night clubs, and she felt unsure of how to act. Angela's presence had suddenly made her very self conscious. Jay had the two ladies sit down and he soon joined them with a few drinks. Jessica downed hers in record time. She wanted to just loosen up and have a good time. She knew her time with Jay was limited and she wanted to make the most of it. She talked with Angela a little and soon really started to warm up to her. It might of been the alcohol, but Jessica soon began to feel very comfortable.

"Come on Jess. Let's go dance." Angela said,rising form her seat.

"Oh, I'm not really much of a dancer."

"Come on! Don't be a prude."

Soon, Angela convinced her and managed to pull her out onto the floor. Normally Jessica would feel a little inhibited, but the alcohol was really starting to get to her. She noticed every male in the place had his eyes glued on her as the two young women danced. Angela was mesmerizing, swaying her hips to the music.

"So do you see anything you like?" Angela asked, inching closer to Jessica.

"What do you mean?" The music was quite loud, so Jessica was forced to lean in close to talk.

Angela moved even closer, rubbing up against her as she spoke. Jessica could feel her large firm breasts pressing up against her own tits.

"I mean do you see any guys in here that you would like to fuck?"

"But I'm here with Jay!"

Angela just smiled and kept dancing. Jessica looked back at the table to see Jay talking to another handsome, well dressed man.

"Who is that?" she asked.

Angela glanced over.

"Oh, that's Zack. Not bad huh?"

"He's gorgeous!"

Angela let out a small chuckle. "You should see his cock!"

Jessica looked into her eyes. "You mean, you and him have..."

"Oh yes! Just last weekend in fact. He's not as good as Jay, but he's close. Oh, don't look! They're coming over here."

Jessica continued dancing until Jay and Zack walked up to the pair.

"You know you girls have the whole club drooling over you." Jay said.

"Of course." Angela said with a smirk.

Jay smiled back at her, then turned to Jessica.

"Jessica this is Zack."

The man took her hand and pulled it to his face, gently kissing it.

"How do you do?" he said in a deep voice.

Jessica was suddenly stricken with a bout of shyness as she stammered out some response. The two started dancing as Jay and Angela paired off as well. Zack moved behind her and placed his hands on her hips, pressing himself against her body. Jessica rested her hands on his and wiggled her ass into him. She could feel him getting harder as they danced. Her eyes closed as she let the music move her body.

"You look very sexy." he whispered into her ear. "Jay told me you were hot, but that was an understatement."

Jessica spun around and kissed him. He seemed surprised at first, but warmed up soon enough as she began to grind into his leg. His hand moved down and cupped her ass as their tongues entwined. Feeling a little adventurous, Jessica then brought her hand up to his crotch feeling his massive cock through his pants. Zack moaned into her mouth as she groped him.

"Bathroom. Now!" Zack gasped.

* * * * *

Jessica couldn't believe what she was doing. She was supposed to be getting married in five days and here she was waiting for some strange man in a bathroom stall. She closed her eyes and ran her hands over her thighs in anticipation. Her fingers touched the fishnets and worked their way up under her skirt. Her panties were soaked as she touched them, rubbing her fingers against her mound. Just then the stall door swung open and Zack stepped inside.

"Starting without me?"

Jessica didn't say anything, as Zack stepped forward pushing her up against the wall of the tiny stall. His mouth immediately found hers as her hand went to his crotch. She unzipped his pants, undid his belt and pulled his cock free. She felt a sense of urgency as she then pulled her own panties down to her knees. Lifting one leg, she grabbed Zack's dick and guided it to her wet slit.

"Ohh Fuck me!!" she moaned as he entered her. He was much bigger than Jay, and his cock filled her pussy completely. Zack held her leg aloft against his hip as he pushed forward, grinding his pelvis into Jessica's small body. His strong hands mauled her tits through her dress as his cock pumped in and out. The row of stalls was shaking violently as the two fucked away. Jessica's hands were everywhere: Running wildly through Zack's hair, clawing at his back and grasping his ass, trying in vain to pull him even farther into her greedy little cunt.

"Oh my god! I'm going to cum!" Jessica moaned.

Her body shuddered and convulsed as Zack repeatedly pounded her tight little pussy. She came on his cock, while getting slammed against the wall of the stall. When she was done, she pulled his head close.

"I want to suck that beautiful cock of yours."

Zack pulled his dick from her soaking wet pussy and allowed Jessica to fall to the floor in front of him. She looked up into his eyes as she parted her lips and allowed his wet cock to slide into her mouth. He pushed his dick to the back of her throat, trapping her head between his pelvis and the wall. Jessica had to relax her throat, to prevent herself from choking. Zack reached down and held her head immobile as he slid his thick pole in and out of her mouth. He was actually fucking her face! He cute little mouth formed an "O" and Zack proceeded to fill her throat with cock as his balls slapped against her chin. Jessica remembered how Jay asked her to stick her finger up his ass, so she figured Zack might like it as well. As he pumped his meat into her face, she reached down and wetted her finger in her pussy. Taking the finger, Jessica slid it into Zack's asshole. He bucked his hips forward, as a creamy shot of hot cum hit the back of her throat. Zack moaned as he emptied himself into her mouth.

Wiping her mouth, Jessica rose to her feet.

"Thanks babe!" Zack said, pulling his pants up. "Maybe we can do this again sometime."

Jessica smiled. "You can count on it!"

Zack left and Jessica began to straighten herself up. She was about to put her panties back on, then decided against it. The alcohol had hit he hard and she was now feeling very frisky! Leaving the black G-string on the coat hook, she opened the stall door and started to leave.

"Did you have fun?"

Jessica spun around to see Angela standing at the sink with her arms crossed.

"You know you two shook the whole building!!"

Jessica blushed a little as she pushed a strand of hair from her face.

"Was it that bad?"

Angela sauntered over to her.

"I think the question is... Was it that good?"

Jessica was shocked beyond belief as Angela stuck her hand under her skirt and felt her pussy.

"Did he come inside you?"

Jessica wanted to pull away, but something held her there, allowing this woman to inspect her pussy.

"No...He came in my...my mouth."

"Ooooohhh", Angela said with a smile. "You dirty girl!"

With that, she leaned in and kissed her! Jessica's eyes opened wide as Angela's tongue entered her mouth. It was strange having a woman kiss her. Her mouth was so soft. Angela then pulled away.

"Mmmmm. I can still taste him," She said.

When the two women walked back out into the club, Jay greeted Jessica with another drink. A slow song was playing so he took her out onto the dance floor once again. She pressed close to his body as they slowly swayed to the music.

"How did it feel?" he asked her.

"What?"

"How did it feel to be fucked in the bathroom like some cheap slut?"

"I don't know what came over me. Are you mad?"

"Of course not."

"I'm beginning to think that I can't control myself."

"Good. Are you ready for some more fun tonight?"

"I'm always ready," she replied, kissing him lightly on the lips.

Angela, Jay, and Jessica soon left the club and got into the limo. Zack made plans to meet back at the hotel later. Jessica and Angela were both intoxicated and were giggling and joking as they entered the car. As soon as Jay sat down, Angela was on him, kissing him deeply as her hands grabbed at the bulge in his pants. Jessica was a little surprised at Angela's lustful aggression, and watched with growing interest as the two continued their kissing and groping.

Soon Angela had Jay's cock out and was down on her knees before him, sucking it into her mouth. Jay looked over at Jessica.

"Do you like watching her suck my dick?"

"Y..yes."

"Good. I want you to play with yourself while Angela and I fuck."

Jessica was more than willing to comply. Spreading her legs wide she gave Jay a good view as he sat across from her, enjoying Angela's blowjob.

"No panties, huh Jess?" he said, noticing her lack of undergarments. "You are becoming quite the little slut."

Jessica smiled and brought her finger to her mouth, sucking it slowly as if it was a cock. She then slid it along her pussy lips and pushed it up inside.

Meanwhile, Angela was going to work on Jay's balls, licking them as her hand stroked his hard shaft. His hand was resting on her head, guiding her mouth as she sucked his balls. Jessica could see Angela's other hand was under her skirt, obviously playing with herself. Her lips moved back up to Jay's cock, and her hand dropped to his balls. Her head bobbed up and down coating his shaft with saliva. His eyes, however, were on Jessica as she sat across from him rubbing her clit.

Angela then stood up and pulled her panties down. She turned, smiled, and then tossed them to Jessica. With that she pulled her skirt up and climbed up onto Jay's lap. She wasted no time in impaling herself on his wet cock, which slid easily into her hot hole. Rocking back and forth, her hips rose and fell. Jay was reaching around, pulling her ass cheeks apart as she fucked his dick. From Jessica's vantage point she could see her little pink asshole, and her pussy getting filled with Jay's beautiful cock.

"Put your finger in my ass baby!" Angela said in a pleading voice.

"Jessica." Jay said. "Lick my finger."

Jessica crawled forward and took his digit into her mouth, sucking it gently. Angela then reached back and took Jay's hand, guiding it to her ass. She pressed it between her ass cheeks as she started to bounce on his cock.

"Oh yeah! Shove it in!" she moaned.

Jessica could see Jay's finger worming it's way up Angela's asshole as his dick stretched out her wet pussy. Her mouth was watering at the site!

"Fuck yes! Fuck Yes! Yes!"

Angela held herself close to Jay and pressed his hand into her ass as she came. She then whispered into his ear.

"Baby, why don't you cum in Jessica's mouth? I know she'd like it."

Angela then pulled her well-fucked pussy off his rigid pole.

"Come here Jess. Don't be shy."

Jessica was a little apprehensive about sucking Jay's dick after it had been inside Angela, but she was still feeling very horny. Angela swept a strand of brown hair out of Jessica's eyes and gently pushed her face down on the rigid cock before her. Jessica opened her mouth and allowed the cock to pass through her sweet lips.

"That's it baby." Angela cooed as she softly pushed Jessica's face up and down on Jay's swollen member.

Jessica could feel Angela's hands roaming her body. It was a little strange having a woman touch her that way, but it was very erotic. Her touch was so soft as her fingers ran up Jessica's stockings, over her thighs and up to her waiting pussy. Jessica was rubbing Jay's balls and stroking his dick as Angela slid a finger up her wet cunt.

"Suck that cock baby!" Angela whispered into her ear as she stroked Jessica's pussy.

Jessica started to loosen up under Angela's touch and sucked Jay's cock with renewed passion. Her hips were gyrating into Angela's hand, as the other woman sunk two fingers deep into her pussy. Just then Angela grabbed Jessica by the hair and pulled her head back off Jay's dick.

"Shoot it in her mouth baby!" she said, holding her head with both hands.

Jay grabbed his cock and started jerking, aiming at her face. Jessica opened her mouth in anticipation. A few moments later a stream of hot cum spurted from the end of his cock and landed on Jessica's outstretched tongue. The rest hit her in the mouth and lips. She immediately closed her mouth, savoring the taste. Angela then pulled her face to the side and kissed her hard. Jessica could feel Angela's tongue pass through her lips and swirl around inside her mouth. Jessica responded by pushing her own tongue outward, sharing Jay's cum.

* * * *

The trio arrived at the hotel soon after. They immediately made their way to the bedroom after grabbing a few more drinks.

Jessica sat on the bed and Angela soon joined her, placing her hand on her leg.

"Jessica." she said. "I want to eat your pussy."

Jessica was a little surprised, but not completely shocked.

"Angela, I'm not a...You know."

"A lesbian?"

"Yeah."

She leaned in and stroked her face.

"Honey, neither am I. I just like to have a little fun now and then. There's nothing wrong with that now is there?"

"No...I guess not."

"And haven't we had fun so far tonight?"

"Yes."

"Then tell me you want me to lick your pussy."

"I...I want you to lick my pussy."

Jessica could see Jay setting up a video camera out of the corner of her eye.

"Lay down." Angela ordered.

Jessica did as she was told, laying back on the large soft bed. Angela pushed her skirt up around her hips and then lowered her head, lightly kissing Jessica's inner thigh. Jessica moaned as her mouth traveled up, finally coming to rest on her sensitive little clit. It was strange having a woman licking her there. Her mouth was so soft and her skin was so smooth!

"Enjoying yourself?" Jay asked her, climbing on to the bed.

Before she could answer, he pressed his lips to hers in a slow, sensual kiss. Angela now had a finger in Jessica's pussy as she licked her clit. Jay pulled Jessica's dress down and started groping her firm breasts. She started to moan uncontrollably under Angela's tongue. She really knew how to eat pussy! Soon Jessica was fighting through a magnificent orgasm as Angela worked over her hot little cunt.

Sitting back and wiping her mouth, Angela smiled.

"Did that feel good?"

"Oh fuck yes!!"

"Good. Now it's time to switch."

Jessica's heart dropped. Getting licked by another woman was one thing, but actually doing the deed herself was quite another!

Angela was already sprawled out on the bed with her legs spread wide waiting for Jessica's sweet little mouth. Reluctantly Jessica placed herself between her legs and stared down at Angela's wet cooze.

damonX
damonX
3,004 Followers
12