Jessica Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessie and Jeff's adventures continue.
2.3k words
4.56
55.5k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexypony
sexypony
12 Followers

A couple of weeks after having made the suggestion that Jessie stay with Tina and I, she spent the weekend with us while Mom and Dad went to Lansing house hunting. I took Tina out for a casual dinner and she suggested we go to the mall where Jessie worked and do some shopping, and maybe drop in on her at Victoria's Secret. Tina and I spoke more about the sexual escapades that occurred between my Mom, Jessie and myself, and she is accepting of it. It turns out that she and her older sister were lovers while living at home. Tina also confessed that she is definitely bisexual, giving me an instant hard-on in the restaurant.

We browse around the mall until close to closing time and then go to see Jessie. All of the sales associates that work at VS must dress in skirts and look professional, which is no problem for Jessie, as she likes to dress well. In that, she takes after Mom, even wearing some of Mom's stuff because their bodies are exact images of one another, even with Mom in her mid-forties. As we enter the store, we see only two other customers in and they are at the checkout. The manager helping them looks at us a bit wearily as it is close to closing. Jessie comes out from the back and sees us, walks over and kisses Tina on the cheek, and then gives me a hug. After the other customers check out, she introduces us to the Manager.

"Sarah, I would like you to meet my brother Jeff and his girlfriend Tina."

"Pleased to meet you," Sarah said, grasping Tina's hand and holding it for a bit longer than necessary.

"I am spending the weekend with them, and they are my ride home tonight, so we can start closing up," Jessie said, a twinkle in her eye.

Sarah has a relieved look on her face and smiles, saying, "Well then, feel free to look around, we shouldn't be too long. Jessie, can you help me with the glass doors?"

"Sure," Jessie replies.

As Sarah and Jessie go to the front of the store, Tina looks at me and says, "They are both looking hot tonight."

"Yeah, they are. I sensed some sparks at the introduction."

"Definitely, Sarah is uber sexy."

Jessie goes to one side of the storefront and Sarah to the other. Watching Sarah unlock the glass door, I notice the tops of her stockings and garter belt straps when her skirt rides up. I look at Jessie and I am treated to the same view.

"Hmm, did you see that?" Tina purred

"Yeah, maybe I should help them out."

Grabbing my hand, Tina whispers, "No, let's see how this plays out, something's up here."

"Yeah, I know," feeling my cock starting to strain against my jeans.

"Oh, you nasty boy. Put that thing down."

"Nope, let's see if they notice."

Tina giggles at this and continues watching as Sarah and Jessie slide the glass doors out, walking backward as they pull. As the doors close to, Sarah and Jessie bump their asses together, Sarah reaching back and running her hand up Jessie's leg.

"Yep, this is getting hotter by the second. I hope your cock is up to it."

"I will make a valiant effort, fair lady."

"I'm sure, stud."

Finally locking the door and getting the front lights turned out, Sarah and Jessie walk to the back. I notice Sarah's eyes twinkle as she notices my erection, and Jessie licks her lips.

"We just have to straighten a few things out and then we'll be done," Sarah says

"Take your time, we're in no rush," Tina replies.

I wander to the wall next to the changing stalls to check out a black corset while Tina stays where she is looking at panties.

Sarah squats down to arrange some items in a low drawer, her skirt riding up again, showing the tops of her stockings and a fair amount of thigh.

"Sarah, those stockings look great, do you have any others?" Tina inquires.

"Thanks Tina, let me look, they should be right here," Sarah says, staying in her squat and spreading her legs just a bit for balance.

I turn and see right up Sarah's skirt to the black lace gusset of the thong she is wearing to the garter belt.

Tina walks closer to Sarah, standing right beside her.

"Oh dear, there doesn't seem to be any left in the drawer," Sarah states, turning her head and looking up at Tina.

"That's ok, thanks for looking. Seeing as how I've seen most of the set, can I just see what they look like on you?"

"You know, I was just going to suggest that, I mean, no-one will walk in on us. Lets go back to the mirrors," Sarah says, reaching a hand towards Tina for assistance in getting up.

Tina gently takes her hand and pulls her up, taking a half step toward Sarah. Sarah does a quarter turn as she stands and places a hand on Tina's hip. By the time Sarah has stood, her breasts have rubbed up the length of Tina's body and Sarah's lips are only inches from Tina's. Tina and Sarah gaze into one another's eyes, and then Tina tilts her head to the side and leans in and kisses Sarah, who doesn't flinch while accepting her gift.

Still holding Sarah's hand, Tina leads her through the fitting room entrance and to the mirrored area. I lean against the entrance and reach over and dim the lights in the area. The three mirrors show three reflections of Sarah as she faces them. Tina has both hands on Sarah's hips and is running them down the outside of her legs to the high heels she is wearing. Sarah stands still with her hands at her side, shivering slightly, watching Tina in the mirror, licking her lips.

Tina runs her hands up the front of Sarah's legs, sliding her hands under her skirt. I can see Tina's hands at Sarah's crotch through the skirt. Taking her hands from under Sarah's skirt, Tina slowly unzips the skirt and slides it down to the floor. Tina then stands behind Sarah and reaches around to unbutton her blouse. Before starting on the buttons though, Tina cups Sarah's breasts and runs her hands down to cup her sex. Sarah sighs and leans her head back against Tina's shoulder. Tina unbuttons the bottom button and works her way up. Sarah's tongue snakes out and licks Tina's ear, eliciting a giggle.

I had completely forgotten that Jessie was straightening up the front of the store, so I was a bit surprised when she appears at my side, placing her hands on my shoulder. I put my arm around her waist and she snuggles close to me. Her body heat and her scent distract me from the show Tina and Sarah are putting on.

Leaning her head on my shoulder, Jessie whispers, "My god, that is so sexy."

By this time Tina has Sarah's blouse off and is massaging her breasts through her bra. She dexterously unfastens the front hook on the bra and it falls to floor, exposing Sarah's 34C breasts for all to see. Tina starts to squat down, running her tongue down Sarah's spine, lightly touching her fingers to her sides on the downward trip. As Tina's tongue reaches her ass, Sarah bends at the waist and places her hands on her knees, moving her butt into Tina's face.

Jessie moves in front of me and is leaning hard against me, gyrating her hips against my crotch in a dirty little dance.

"Hmmm, feels like big brother is liking the show," feeling my hard cock through my jeans.

Jessie stands up and puts her arms over her head and around my neck, drawing my lips to hers. My hands are busy making their way under her blouse to cup her breasts. We kiss for a long moment and I start to unbutton Jessie's blouse as we both watch Tina pull Sarah's thong down and take nips at her ass. Sarah reaches up and pulls her ass cheeks apart, putting her morsel on display. Tina moans appreciatively and zeroes in on it, ringing it with her tongue before diving in with gusto.

"Oh my god," Jessie moans.

I quickly have Jessie's blouse and bra off and am squeezing her tits, running my fingers over her nipples. Jessie, for her part, has her skirt bunched around her waist is grinding her bare ass into the crotch of my jeans. It turns out she doesn't wear panties except when necessary. After a couple a minutes of this, Jessie turns and squats in front of me, furiously working at the buttons on my Levi's. Finally my cock falls free and is pointed directly at Jessie's mouth. Not wanting to disappoint, she eagerly opens her lips and guides the head of my cock into mouth, swirling her tongue rapidly around the head of my dick before sliding it all the way in and bumping her nose on my belly. I groan loudly as Jessie is bobbing her head on my cock, getting Tina's attention.

"Hmm, look at those two, not your normal brother/sister relationship there!"

Sarah looks back at us and says, "Wow, that is wicked freaky!"

Sarah then stands and turns, presenting her pussy to Tina. Tina dives into Sarah's pussy with the same gusto she did her ass, running her hands up the back of Sarah's thighs and grasping her ass for leverage. Sarah winds Tina's dark hair in her hands, pressing Tina's head into her folds. Tina finds her clit and Sarah arches her back in ecstasy.

Jessie suddenly pulls her mouth from my cock and stands, bending at the waist. Looking over her shoulder, she says, "Come on Jeff, fuck me with that thing."

I take my cock in my hand as Jessie backs up a bit and I rub her silky lips with the head. Jessie reaches between her legs and presses the head of my cock into her moistened slit, then leans into me, forcing my cock into her. She moans as she sinks onto me, starting to finger her clit as I begin to saw in and out. I remember that Jessie liked her tits being handled roughly, so I decide to test how rough she likes it. I reach forward and wrap her honey blonde ponytail in my right hand and start to draw it back while placing my other hand in the small of her back to force an arch. I watch her chest rise in the mirror and see her pierced tits bouncing with the force of my thrusts into her.

"Yesssssss, Jeff, oh yesss, fuck me hard, brother, fuck me hard! Come on, pound my pussy, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh!"

I pull her hair harder and continue to pound her from behind. Her eyes are open, watching the mirror as we get to closer to coming. In front of us, Tina's tongue is working its magic on Sarah, her breath coming in gasps and her legs starting shake. Her orgasm starts as a low gurgle in her throat and extends out to full-throated yell as her legs quiver. Her chest is heaving and her nipples are fully erect atop her breasts.

I feel the tingle forming deep in my balls that is signal of impending release, and I speed my thrusts up. Jessie is deep in the throes of my cock work and is closer to the edge than me. Her breathing is rapid and ragged, and she is grunting from deep in her belly.

"Oh Jeff, oh god yes, Jeff I'm coming, come on, fuck me, fuck me harder, ahhhhh, yesssssssssssssss, oh god yes, that's it, that's it, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssssssssssssss!"

Jessie's liquid release coats my cock and runs down the shaft to my balls. As Jessie is coming, Sarah finishes and collapses to her knees, embracing Tina and kissing her deeply. I feel myself on the verge of unloading into my sister's depths as Jessie is turning to a trembling mass in my arms. Just as I am about to come I reach around Jessie's waist and lift her up easily, essentially dropping her onto my cock as I release my load. Jessie reaches her arms up and around my neck, and hooks her feet behind my knees as I grunt my way through each spurt of come I release, filling her to overflowing. I hold us there, leaning against the entrance, letting the last bits of my orgasm subside. Jessie is kissing me furiously, probing my mouth with her tongue, when suddenly she squeals in delight.

While I was pumping my sister full of come, Tina had lowered Sarah to the floor to recover, and had crawled on her hands and knees to where we are. Seeing that I was finished, Tina took the opportunity to share my come with Jessie and was eagerly lapping at her pussy and my balls as our juices flowed out of her. Having finished cleaning us, Tina stands and runs her tongue up Jessie's belly and inhales her left nipple into her mouth, flicking the barbell with her tongue. Tina then attacks Jessie's mouth, sucking Jessie's tongue into her own hot hole. Jessie unhooks her feet from behind my knees and wraps them around Tina's waist. Tina encircles Jessie's waist with her arms and lifts her off of my still hard cock. Turning, she carries Jessie to the mirrors and eases her down next to Sarah. Tina gets up and Sarah rolls over and picks up what Tina started, sucking Jessie's tongue into her mouth and embracing her hard.

Turning to me, she says with a wicked smile, "OK stud, who's next?"

sexypony
sexypony
12 Followers