Jessica Ch. 03

Story Info
The stunning conclusion.
8k words
3.34
10k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NinjaMan2
NinjaMan2
15 Followers

Jessica

Feeling the kisses on her feet she reveled in the pleasure of it. To have another human grovel at your feet was simply divine. She thought back to one of her history professor's lectures. It was about how the concept of "all men being created equal" was such an affirming and revolutionary idea that brought about such change.

Well that certainly never applied to me, I was born better than this rubbish.

Then again she had taught that professor the very same lesson; she had broken him into her slavish servant. He had given her an A of course but then had also written all of her papers for the rest of her classes. And even though she actually had a maid she had made him do her laundry, wash her car, and just about anything she told him to do. And she had then left him a broken wretch. Jessica idly gazed at the multi-thousand dollar ring on her finger that he had bought for her. Another idea came to mind, and of course this made her smile.

Snapping her fingers she said, "Enough, I'm tired of standing on my feet you now get the privilege of massaging them." Taking a seat on the posh recliner in the living room she put her feet up arrogantly. Even though she didn't order her to crawl, Rachel did so to where Jessica was sitting.

I do love a fast learner.

"Begin the massage. And this is for me, not you. Do not use your mouth at all until I give you permission." It amused her to see the woman who had earlier denied her own lesbianism show disappointment because she couldn't lick her feet. Feeling Rachel's hands began their massage felt good, seeing her kneeling submissively at her feet felt better. As the massage continued Jessica flipped through her phone looking for a number. Finding it she smiled. This was going to be very amusing indeed.

She called someone she hadn't called in over a year. Her old history professor. Oh those precious memories. How she had ruined him. Becoming her slave was one thing, but forcing him to extend every line of credit he had to buy her jewelry? That was priceless. She didn't even need his money to buy it but she wanted to make him spend it. All told he had taken out a HE-LOC from his house and tapped it all the way. And over 80 thousand dollars in credit card debt. He faced financial ruin even though he had a great paying job. That was of course until she filed a sexual harassment suit against him and the college, that had got him fired.

He picked up the phone and she said, "This is Jessica." Immediately she heard him on the other end beg to be allowed to see her to worship her to serve her in any way... she let him go on for a bit. It amused her. She had ruined his life and yet still he wanted to please her.

Well too bad for him.

Rachel

Kissing Jessica's feet had been everything she wanted it to be. When her lips touched those toe's she had felt an electric wave of ecstasy run up her body. She was disappointed she couldn't continue to plant her lips on those superior toes. She had also taken special care to caress the diamond toe ring with her mouth. To her it was the symbol of Jessica's wealth and higher class. However where she was right now was certainly not bad either. She had the great pleasure of actually massaging Jessica's feet as she knelt there. Her knees were getting a little stiff, and her pants were certainly no longer the steam ironed clean that they were before, but it was definitely worth the price.

The knot of fear in her belly had not left. What did she mean by saying that she was going to hurt her with her feet? Was she going to step on her? Kick her? Shivering slightly she looked up at Jessica. Rachel couldn't get over how achingly gorgeous she was. Her perfect eyes, her perfect looks, unlimited money, she had everything Rachel wished she could have. As she ogled her she also wondered, who was she talking to?

She heard Jessica's voice, "Shut up enough groveling." Rachel wondered just how often had Jessica done this sort of thing? "No worm you are not going to see me. Do not ask again, I only called to let you know there is woman right now kneeling at the feet you will never touch again." Rachel could only hear one side of the conversation but it looked like Jessica was in complete control. Jessica then laughed and Rachel stared longingly as Miss Jessica's breasts moved up down.

Oh I want to see her naked breasts and nibble on them like a baby...

A small voice in her mind questioned her, "what happened to not being a lesbian?" But that ship had sailed. She had admitted it and now wanted to go all the way. If only Jessica would let her...

"You are crying! You know that always amuses me, but you still aren't allowed to see me again." A new fear ran through Rachel. Would Jessica do the same to her? Use her and then discard her like last week's garbage?

Jessica laughed again and switched to her teasing girly voice, "I know life is so unfair, but here I know what will cheer you up. I'm going to put you on speaker phone so my new foot bitch can tell you just how much she is enjoying herself right now." Flipping a button on her phone, Rachel knew exactly what Jessica wanted her to say.

"I am so happy to be severing at Miss Jessica's feet. They are one hundred percent perfect. She has let me kiss the tops of them and now has me on my knee's massaging them. I never thought I would ever do something like this but her feet, no her entire body is the sexiest thing I have never seen." Jessica cut her off with the wave of her hand and pressed the button on her phone again.

Jessica continued taunting the other person on the phone. "Of course you wish you were her!" Her voice changed to a harsher tone, "And now its time for you to get lost, I just wanted to remind you of what you will never ever have again." She hung up the phone and smiled at her.

Jessica

Jessica had enjoyed doing that. She was sure that now that she had reminded him of what he once had it would make the sting of her absence become fresh all over again.

I am such a bitch.

And her new plaything had known exactly what to say. Her massage technique was good though not as it good as it could be. Jessica wondered if she would keep her and train her or never see her again after this day. She shrugged, either way it really wouldn't matter to today's pleasures. And besides she could always change her mind on a whim.

It was now time to mix pleasure with pain. Well it was all pleasure for her but this was going to be torment for Rachel. Jessica was quite athletic due to the best private fitness instructors and time at the gym. She had been able to hurt buff college guys with her feet. This little girl who was but 5 foot and maybe a bit more than 100 pounds was going to feel a lot of pain.

Jessica lightly kicked Rachel's hands away. Standing up from the recliner she said, "I mentioned before that you were going to pay for the privilege of kissing my feet, and now its time to pay the piper." Standing up smiling at the look of worry on Rachel's face she said, "Get on the floor face up." Rachel did so quickly. Jessica started to circle around Rachel slowly. She could feel Rachel's eyes on her with every step.

When she was sure Rachel was good and scared she pounced. No light step up onto her body. She was on the ground one moment and the next had leaped into the air landing with both feet heavily on the girl's belly. Rachel yelled in pain and shock, the wind had been knocked from her body. Jessica smiled down and simply asked, "Hurt?"

Rachel tried to speak but the words wouldn't come out without air. Jessica laughed, "Oh you didn't say it hurt I must not be jumping high enough." Rachel rapidly shook her head no but Jessica ignored her with no mercy. Jessica was fit; she jumped far higher then most 5"4 women could. And while she wasn't a heavy girl those high jumps did a number on men with twice as much weight on their bodies! Rachel squealed in pain from the second jump, she had been twisting herself to brace for the blow and Jessica had landed quite heavily on her ribs.

I should have done this to a woman a lot earlier! They squeal so sweetly...

Rachel

When Jessica had told her to lie on the floor face up she had been nervous. As she had watched Jessica circle her she was nervous. Not that she didn't enjoy getting a chance to look at that amazing body walk. Her designer jeans fit quite well on her and that ass was one to die for. Each step was perfectly placed, an almost erotic precision. She felt herself thinking that whatever Jessica was going to do to her would be worth touching and kissing her. But still as she walked around her she grew more and more nervous.

And then in a blink of an eye she stopped her sensual teasing walk and jumped. In a flash Jessica had landed right on her stomach. Pain rushed into her just as her air was forced out by the jump. And then she had jumped again and landed on her ribs! Rachel swore she felt something crack. She was squealing in pain, with air back in her lungs she begged "PLEASE."

But Jessica merely smiled down from her flesh perch and jumped again. She flailed her arms to protect herself but Jessica avoided them and landed with one foot on her sternum and the other on her breast. Rachel looked up at Jessica. Even through the pain she was in she couldn't help but be in awe of her. Her sexy hands, her arms with the diamond bracelet, her angelic face, all of it was enchanting. Jessica smiled down at her and said, "Remember you took the deal..."

Jessica repositioned herself, while still on Rachel of course. She kept her left foot on the girl's sternum and lifted her right food. All of 125 pounds was resting right there. Rachel's chest hurt, it was hard to breathe. She tried to focus past the pain and on to what this exquisite creature above her was saying. In a sweet sexy voice Jessica was saying, "You aren't regretting making the deal are you?" As she said those words she took her right foot and caressed Rachel's face.

Oh God even when it hurts I want her.

But still she knew she needed to say something. Her body just couldn't take that kind of punishment! "Miss Jessica," she stopped to catch her breath again, it hurt to do that with 125 pounds on her lungs! "I love your feet," another quick breath, "but I can't take it, please," another breath, "please go easy."

Jessica's response was a foot slap. She slapped the side of her victim's face with the sole of her foot while keeping perfectly balanced. She did it three more times and with each raise of her foot Rachel flinched. On the final slap she held her foot there and pushed Rachel's cheek to the ground. She pinned it there as she shifted her weight and then stepped off her chest completely to stand with both feet on poor Rachel's head and face.

Rachel thought she was in pain before. Now she was in agony. Her skull felt it was going to burst on the hard floor. She gave out a mewling cry of pain and her hands shot up to grab Jessica's ankles and legs.

She's killing me.

Panicked she grabbed and tried to push Jessica off of her face. Jessica kicked her hand away and slammed her foot back down hard on her head. In a harsh whisper, "You really don't want to do that or I'll stomp your skull harder then that." That blow had dazed her and she felt a terrible headache coming on from it. She let her hands drop to her sides, it would only be worse if she upset her.

Arrogantly she sauntered back on to her abdomen. She was amazed that since this torture had started Jessica's perfect feet had not touched the ground once. And not once did Jessica seem unbalanced or unsure of herself. Looking down at her like a queen from her throne she said, "Good girl, I don't like my rugs flailing about." Shrugging her shoulders she also added, "And I do reward good foot bitches."

With those words Jessica stepped forward with her right foot back onto Rachel's chest. She raised her left foot, the one with the platinum diamond toe ring, and angled her foot toe first down. As she lowered her foot toward Rachel's mouth she spoke in her sexiest voice, "Open... Slave."

Jessica

Slave. That is a powerful word. It implies total ownership. Jessica liked that word. Beneath her Rachel had opened her mouth; she could feel her real estate agent's breath on her foot.

I guess it is hard to breathe when someone is standing on you.

Jessica was able to slowly slide her foot into Rachel's mouth. Pushing them deeper she could feel Rachel's tongue on them. The bitch on the floor let out a moan. Pleasure? Pain? It didn't matter. Pushing her petite foot in deeper she could feel her toes on the back of her throat.

She slid her foot back up a bit, but kept it in her mouth. Pressing down again into the back of her throat she felt her gag. She this several times maintaining her balance perfectly. Back and forth she fucked her mouth with her toes. The low class loser on the floor was squirming quite a bit now between the weight on her chest and the deep throating of Jessica's foot she could barely get in enough oxygen.

"Can you feel my toe ring with the inside of your throat?"

No answer was expected, or possible. She continued the rhythmic motion of her foot pushing further each time. Louder moans could be heard from Rachel as it became more painful to carry Jessica's weight and still breathe. Starting to panic she reached with her hands to grab Jessica's leg. Jessica glanced sternly at her and waved her index finger, "That's a no-no, keep your hands down." Tears were in Rachel's eyes as her mouth was violated completely by this rich woman's sexy foot.

Rachel

She was at once intoxicated and terrified what was happening to her. Looking up at this gorgeous woman who stood there perfectly poised, perfect in every way was heavenly. And yet she couldn't breathe. Jessica's dominating gaze enchanted her; the feel of her foot inside her mouth, the sheer submission that she was accepting was amazing. And yet she couldn't breathe.

Each breath she took was more painful then the last. She tried to plead with her eyes, to show this sparkling beauty that she needed air; she needed to get off of her! Making eye contact she pleaded with her willing her to stop.

Please! I need to breathe!

Jessica simply smiled down at her. Jessica kept doing exactly what she had been doing, abruptly she stopped. With her foot still wedged deep into the back of Rachel's throat. Rachel was choking on her foot! Literally choking. From the inside this woman's fantastic feet were blocking her air flow!

She felt burning fire in her lungs; her body was telling her that she needed air. But this cruel... perfect bitch above her was not letting up. In fact she leaned *more* weight onto her left leg. Truly terrified now and seeing stars she trashed on the ground her palms hitting the floor. Laughing Jessica held the pose another few seconds, as if to say "yes I know you suffer but I don't care," and then shifted her weight back to her right foot and withdrew her foot from Rachel's mouth.

Sucking in as much air as she could with Jessica standing on her she whispered "Thank you Miss Jessica, I couldn't breathe." Jessica giggled, "I know." She then proceeded to step back onto her abdomen and wipe her foot off on Rachel's blouse and jacket. A small part of her was dismayed that Jessica was treating her clothes, ones that she had worked hard for, as garbage, but another part of reveled in it.

After drying her foot off, Jessica said, "I hope you are ready for more!" Jessica started to march in place on her stomach. Grimacing she looked up at her marching mistress with dismay.

I can't take more much more of this!

Jessica

The panic on "what's her name's" her names face was simply marvelous. One of the favorite things she loved to do to her professor was to suffocate him. It was just as fun, if not more so with this girl.

And there are so many ways to smother someone...

Jessica smiled and asked in a kind caring sweet voice, "Is my marching hurting you?" Rachel nodded and spoke in a submissive whisper, "Yes." She nodded her head in mock sympathy, "Do you want me to stop?" Again the diminutive voice said yes. Laughing Jessica said, "Remember you asked for this." Moving back up her chest she stopped right at her collar bone.

Showing off just how limber she was, Jessica squatted down bending her knees, with her face closer to Rachel's she tapped her on the nose with her finger. "I want to quiz you on what you like better, so pay close attention." Rachel whimpered but nodded her head. "I want to find out, is it easier to breathe with my feet in your throat or on your throat!"

She rose from her squat and adjusted herself with practiced ease. Turning sideways on the human floor she put her right foot on Rachel's throat. From her vantage point she could see alarm across the girl's face.

I love it!

Show slowly started to increase the weight. Soon her delicate flawless foot had cruelly cut off all air. Jessica was experienced with this and she was careful to not cut off the girl's blood flow, that what knock her out in seconds... and what fun would that be? Rachel squirmed underneath her but she easily kept her balance. In the same kind caring... sweet voice she had used earlier she asked, "Oh poor sweet baby, can't breathe? Would you like me to get off your throat?"

Rachel tried to speak but could not. She tried to move her head but could not. With a playful shrug of her shoulders Jessica said, "Oh well I guess you must be comfortable!"

Rachel

Rachel desperately tried to speak, but it's not possible when someone is standing on your neck! All that came out was choking sounds. Her lungs were screaming at her to breathe but she couldn't follow their frantic demands. Instinctively she raised her hands and grabbed the foot that was suffocating her.

"Hands DOWN!"

As Jessica shouted the word down she shifted almost her entire weight on Rachel's neck. Fearing for her life she obeyed. Rachel truly realized her predicament now. Jessica was a perfect physical specimen; she could probably even keep her down against her will. And even if she did manage to over power her and escape, Jessica would ruin her. She could get her fired. Add to all that even though she was suffocating and in pain she still was looking at the most wondrous woman she had even seen. She had a deep need to touch her and kiss her despite the abuse. She was well and truly trapped on multiple levels.

Jessica was berating her, "What the hell is the matter with you? Can't you do one thing right bitch?" Increasing pressure with her foot she yelled, "Do you want me to send that voice mail to your boss? Do you?" Rachel could not say anything; she could only make choking sounds. Jessica switched to a low sharp voice, "If you try to grab at me again, we are done." With those words she stepped off her throat and back onto her chest.

Air!

Rachel took in gulps of air thankful to breathe again. She couldn't believe she had let herself be put in this situation. This woman had her wrapped around her little finger; there was nothing she could do. Well in this case wrapped around her little toe...

Back on her chest Jessica smoothly still balanced went back to a sweeter voice. She asked, "So my little foot rug, what did you like better, my foot on your throat or in your throat?" Rachel was scared; she didn't want to experience either one. She hurt oh God how she hurt; she just wanted the smothering and trampling to stop so she could return to kissing those fantastic but deadly feet.

"Miss Jessica please... I'm scared." Jessica lifted her foot and stomped hard on her breast. Wincing in pain from the blow she felt another jolt of terror run through her. Jessica's perfect face had turned into a vicious sneer. Jessica launched into a tirade, "Do you think I care if you are scared? Do you think I care that you are in pain? You arrogant little bitch. How dare you think that someone like me so far above you should be concerned about a little piece of scum like you."

NinjaMan2
NinjaMan2
15 Followers