Jessica Ch. 04

Story Info
More from Jessica and Jeff.
1.1k words
4.56
45.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexypony
sexypony
12 Followers

I catch my breath as Tina comes to me and kisses me, mixing her saliva and mine and Jessie's come into a sweet elixir. Taking my hand, she leads me to the mirrored area. Sarah and Jessie have gotten into a sixty-nine, with Jessie on top. Sarah is digging her tongue into Jessie's cunt, trying to get any remnants of cum from deep within her. Tina drops my hand and leaves me there to marvel at the sexy coworkers lapping one another's pussies.

Tina returns to my side with a small bottle of hand lotion she has retrieved from her purse. Squirting a dollop on her fingers, she looks at me and licks her lips, and then places her fingers to Jessie's asshole. Jessie moans into Sarah's pussy as she feels Tina's fingers at her backdoor. Tina rubs the lotion around Jessie's anal ring and then gently inserts first one, and then two fingers into her. While Tina is opening Jessie, she takes my cock in her hand and guides it to her lips, pursing them into a pucker and kissing the precum from my cock head. Her tongue snakes out and rubs the tingling underside of my cock before she slides it completely to the back of her throat.

Looking down, I see Tina bobbing her head on my cock and fingering Jessie's ass. As Tina's saliva runs down to my nuts, she has slipped a third finger into Jessie, stretching her wide. With one final massage of my cock with her throat muscles, Tina slowly removes her mouth my manhood, drawing a thin line of saliva between the tip of her tongue and the head of my cock. It seems to hang there for a second before breaking and falling into the crevice between her tits.

Looking up at me, she says, "Ready?"

I nod my head dumbfounded as she removes her fingers from Jessie's ass and has me squat behind her, on my feet, not on my knees.

Guiding my cock to Jessie's asshole, Tina says, "Here it comes baby girl, just like I promised."

I hear the words, but they do not register as Tina is pushing my hips forward to drive the head of my cock into my little sister's ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssssssssss, brother, fuck my ass!"

Tina's pushing finally has my cock buried to the hilt. Looking at me, she says, "What are you waiting for, fuck that ass!"

I start to rock my hips, pulling my cock out and sliding it back home, picking up pace and force on each progressive stroke. As my nuts slap into Jessie's dripping pussy, Sarah licks at them, adding another sensation. I close my eyes to concentrate on the feeling of my cock in Jessie's ass when I feel Tina forcing her ass into my face. She has straddled the two women on the floor and wants me to rim her ass as I fuck Jessie.

As I force my tongue into Tina's ass, she says, "Don't you dare cum yet, because I want that cock in my ass too!"

Then I realize why I am not on my knees, Tina wants me to alternate between her ass and Jessie's ass. I slowly pull my cock from Jessie's ass (much to her dismay) and stand to guide my cock to Tina's ass.

"Come on, baby, put that thing where it belongs," Tina says as I push forward to stretch her anus and penetrate her steamy center. "Ohhhhh yeah, stud, come on baby, feed me that cock."

I thrust my pelvis forward and soon have my entire cock buried in Tina's ass. I start to saw my cock in and out as Tina grabs Jessie by the hair and pulls her head off of Sarah's pussy. I look around Tina to see her attacking Jessie's mouth with her tongue. I pump twenty good hard strokes into Tina and then squat to do the same to Jessie. As I fill Jessie full of cock, Sarah lifts her head and sucks both of my balls into her mouth, swirling her tongue around them and gently biting them. Slowly, Sarah releases my nut sack and I proceed to pound my sister again. I switch between Tina and Jessie five or six times before I get that telltale tingling in my balls.

Making a game of it, I stand and say, "Who gets my come?" Tina and Jessie both want me to come in their asses, so I have to decide. "Eeny, meeny miney, mo, who gets feel me come in their hole?" Tina looks over shoulder with fire in her eyes, daring me to come in my sister. I finally decide on Tina and place the head of my cock into her ass. "Sorry, Jess, you got the first load," I say, but I doubt she hears me as Sarah is tensing in her orgasm, squeezing Jessie's head between her thighs.

I slowly start to fuck Tina, but she has other ideas. Tina grabs my hand for leverage and pulls me forward as she pushes back. I get to the point of no return and growl deeply as I unload into Tina, slapping my hips to her ass and my legs trembling. Slowly, my erection slackens and my cock pops out of Tina's abused ass. She did not cum, but was still sated from her orgasm with Sarah. I stumble backwards and lean against the entrance again, sliding down in exhaustion. I open my eyes to see that Jessie has rolled off of Sarah and that Tina is squatting over her head, emptying my cum into her mouth. Sarah crawls on all fours to me, reminding me of a cat on the prowl. She sticks her tongue out and licks up my leg to my crotch. Then she sucks my limp member into her mouth, trying to get me hard again. Not succeeding, she releases me and raises her head to mine, kissing me deeply while pressing her tits into my chest.

"Mmmm, nothing left for sister Sarah, huh?"

"Sorry, but I'm all tapped out."

"Too bad, my pussy is aching to be filled," she says, kissing me again.

Then, from behind Sarah, Tina says, "Well, why don't we head back to our place? We can have a soak in the hot tub and see if that new California king bed is big enough for the four of us."

Sarah had turned her head to listen to Tina. Giggling, she says, "Ohh, that sounds like it can get real interesting." Turning back to me, she lightly presses her lips to mine and says, "Do you think you can handle all three of us?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure going to do my best!" I say as Sarah smiles and kisses me deeply.

sexypony
sexypony
12 Followers