Jessica Find Her Way To "The Gym"

Story Info
A cd's adventure at a bathhouse.
1.6k words
4.54
60.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jessica and I've been a crossdress most of my life. I'm about 5'11", leggy and really cute. I've long reddish brown hair and I usually am able to fit into a size six.

One time I got the chance to be alone for the weekend so I had to find a way to amuse myself...

Didn't find any luck on the chatlines...so I got up enough nerve, packed my stuff (makeup/clothes...etc) and went to one of those "gyms."

I got there and got a room...the rooms are really small - just enough room for a small bed really...and I was really nervous because I've never been to one of these places before.

Anyways, so I went in and got dolled up...then opened the door to the room. I was also nervous because I didn't know how I'd be received at one of these "all guys" places. But I was bored and horny...hehe.

I got my make up together and since I wanted to keep it simple, I just put on a blue flowery string bikini style bathing suit and layed there waiting to see if someone would be interested.

After a while a tall, muscular black guy came in...he was really tall and really built and very handsome. He came in and sat next to me on the bed and started rubbing his hands up and down my thigh...up to my ass....and started squeezing them...I let out a little moan to let him know that I like what he was doing.

Then he moved his hands up and onto my fake insert tits. He moved my top aside and rolled my nipple in his fingers...and I moaned again. I can see that his cock was getting really hard and it was totally bulging out of his briefs. I reach out and started rubbing his cock through his briefs and felt how big and hard he was.

He started kissing my neck while rubbing my tits and ass...and I reach over and pulled down his briefs...and pulled out his hard cock. It was really big, thick and long. I started to stroke it slowly...and he wanted to waste no time.

He stood up and next to me on the bed so I can take him in my mouth. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out to get him slick and wet enough to slide in and out of my mouth.

In no time he had his hands on my head, fucking my mouth...he was so big I had plenty of room to stroke him off while he was in and out of my mouth. My lips were wrapped around his thick black cock and I was sucking him so hard...he would reach down and squeeze my tits while I sucked him off for a long time.

The whole time I'd fantasized about being a silly little girl on spring break who got too drunk and ended up hooking up with a black basektball player.

I kept sucking him off, flicking my tongue on his head, jerking him while licking and sucking his balls....we'd even switch positions so I was on my hand and knees on the bed sucking him.

He said he liked that because he could see my ass while I sucked him. The whole time he was calling me his little slut and asking me if I like sucking on his black dick. I could only moan yes and nod to him.

I'd stop sucking for a bit to catch my breath and tell him how much I loved eating his cock...then he'd push it back into my mouth again. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and started to jerk...he told me "i'm cumming baby..." and I pulled out of my mouth and jerked him all over my face and mouth.

He came so much...it was so thick and creamy and hot all over my face. I felt like such a dirty little slut...letting this black guy spray his cum all over me. It was dripping down my chin as I looked up at him.

He told me what a good girl I was while I kept stroking him gently and kissing his cock... I thought he was gonna leave but he never got soft. I then looked up at him and asked him if he wanted to fuck me.

His eyes lit up and he said, "yes! I was pissed that I came so early...but your mouth is just too hot...but you're so hot I can totally keep going." I was so excited that my black stud was going to stick around to play some more.

I grabbed a towel and cleaned his cock and grabbed a condom, put it on my mouth and wrapped it around his thick hard long cock with my lips and started sucking him again...after a while he got fully hard again and I put tons on lube on him, knowing that it wouldn't be easy to have him inside me.

I spread my legs while sucking him and sitting on the edge of the bed, putting lots of lube between my legs - preparing myself for him. He was sweet and reach down grabbed some lube and started fingering my little hole.

I couldn't wait anymore and layed back, spread my legs high up in the air and pulled him towards me. I could feel the tip of his cock touching up and down my hole...rubbing and finding it way slowly, slowly into and finally with a pop his large head was inside me.

It was so painful but felt so good. He just stayed there to let me get used to his size and let me relax before he started pushing his long cock slowly into me. I could feel his every inch as his slide into my ass. My ass felt so stretched. He was so big and long I could literally feel his cock hit my insides when it finally hit a dead end.

He realized that too and started pulling out of me...then back in...and out....and in. Sensing by my moan and my face he knew that he could start really fucking me.

He kept tell me "girl you're so tight...your ass feels soooo hot and good..."

Then he started to pump into me. In and out in and out....faster and faster. I moaned and sighed and finally told him to fuck me harder..."omg fuck me...fuck me...fuck me I'm your little slut..."

He pumped and pumped and grabbed my ankles as my legs were spread in the hair and his kissed my leg while grabbing them and pumping his hard cock into me. I felt like such a girl being fucked by this muscular black man.

I stopped him so I can turn around and bend over on my hands and knees for him so he could get a good look at my ass as he fucks me. He moved my string thong aside and with me saying, "put your black hard cock back in me please....." he eased his cock into my full ass again.

This time he started fast, grabbing on to my hips and started pumping me hard...harder...harder...until he was slamming his cock into my ass. "OMG OMG OMG" I kept screaming....."OMG you're fucking me sooooo good..."

He totally made me cum. I was so turned on and felt like such a girly slut being pumped so hard by him. I started cumming because the sight in the mirror of me on my hands and knees with cum on my face and a big black stud behind me pumping was too much for me...I started to cum.

He sensed that I came (by my breathing...and the fact that I scream, "I'm cumming....omg you're making me cummm" he slowed down and and started to slowly and gently slide his cock in and out.

He must have lasted because he came once already. He pulled out of me and laid down next to me...kissing my cheek and neck. Even though I came I still wanted more of him...so I rolled on top of him and stroked him a few times before easing myself onto him again.

I've never ridden anyone before but he was a big enough guy so I didn't feel self conscience about it. It felt amazing being on top, having his cock poking into my ass and I can control how quickly and often he was slide in and out of my ass.

I almost came again riding him...finally I wanted him to cum on me again so I got off him and bend over the bed asking him to put it back in me again so he could cum once more for me.

I moved to the bed and spread my legs and bent over and he got behind me and started fucking me hard once again. I was completely worn out and felt like such a dirty girl having let this guy had his way with me.

After a long while of him pumping his cock into my ass and more of me moaning and screaming in pleasure he told me he was gonna cum. I quick spun around to pull his condom off and wrapped my mouth around his head and swirled my tongue to lick it for a few seconds before jerking his big hot cock spurting seed all over my face again.

This time he came more than last time....practically covering my face, hair and neck with his thick hot white pearly cum. I was so tempted and turned on that I started licking his thick black cum covered cock just so I can taste his load. All the while his thick cum started dripping out of the corner of my mouth and down my chin.

He told me I was the best fuck he's ever had and gave me his number before leaving. I felt like such a used slut laying there with so much of his cum on me and so sore from being fucked so hard....