Jessica Gay Goes To Jail Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun in jail is had at young newscaster's expense.
1.7k words
3.89
95.8k
10
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers

Jessica looked up shocked, thinking what more humiliation could she be subjected to? She soon found out when the door to the cell opened and a male guard walked in. He stood six feet tall and was well built. He sat down next to Nell and removed his belt. Nell then started to undo his trousers and slipped them down with his pants to his knees. He was huge, almost ten inches long and as thick as Jessica's wrist. "Get here bitch," he said and Jessica knew instantly what she had to do.

Taking his member in her tiny hand she began moving his member up and down. As it became harder, it seemed to get another inch longer. It was then Nell started to push Jessica's head down towards it. She opened her mouth. The man let out a gasp as his member hit the back of her throat and Jessica began to gag, but she pulled back and then her head was thrust back down harder with the order, "Open up or he will split you in half."

Jessica tried to relax her throat and she felt the head of this massive prick go into the neck of her throat. Then she felt the man's hands on the back of her head, and he repeated pulling her head harder down, each time going further into her until she was taking it all and her lips were smacking his pubic bone.

With each thrust then Nell started to pull at her coverall pulling it off her shoulders and down over back. Once again Jessica felt her ass exposed as her knickers were pulled down. She felt a liquid running down the crack in her ass then over her anus, then a finger started to work into her anus she tried to tighten up but she soon felt the finger probing her most personal of places. The guard was now pushing into her hard and fast and then he just stopped. In one movement he pulled out of her mouth, turned her around, and slammed his massive prick deep in to her ass hole. Jessica let out a scream that echoed around the halls. He was now bouncing her body up and down on his prick for all he was worth, and the pain ripped through her body. Nell then approached her and put her mouth to the new slut's pussy and started to slurp until the screams where no longer of pain but of orgasm, and the guard then shot his load into her now stretched ass.

Now she wanted more.

Once the guard was finished, Nell pushed Jessica towards the bottom bunk and stood up in front of the guard.

"Pay up," she said and the guard reached into his jacket that was on the bed and pulled out three packets of cigarettes.

"What's this? The deal was five, you short changed me."

"Don't panic Nell. There will be more. I want some more of this little cutie, clean her up I want that snatch after lockdown. Make sure she is ready. No one is to touch her till I have then after that you can put her out to auction. She should make a good profit for you; I might bid for her myself, you never know."

Jessica curled up pulling a blanket over her body.

"Exclusivity costs! I have a few dykes who are already to pay for this prize."

The guard looked at Nell sternly, but she did not back down. She just stood there, holding out her hand. The guard pulled on his jacket, reached into his pocket once more, and produced another two packets of cigarettes.

"There, payment in full!" the guard said pushing them into Nell's hand. "That snatch is mine till lockdown, got it?"

"Yes it's yours," Nell retorted, knowing that she still had two other orifices that could earn her well. Nell then turned her attention back to Jessica. "I don't know what you are hiding for I have seen all you got. You better take your boiler suit off as you have a lot of work to do before Belmont returns. Would not want to get it dirty now would we?" Nell pulled off the blanket leaving Jessica huddled up in the corner; she then pulled off Jessica's prison issue shoes and then her boiler suite, leaving Jessica's knickers just above her knees. Nell looked at her and said. "Do you always shave, or did they do that to you in processing?"

"I always shave," replied Jessica.

"That's good; it makes you look younger, keep it that way. Do you smoke?"

"No," Jessica said as she pulled up her knickers.

"That's good, that means I get your rations. We will call that rent. Everything is done in cigarettes. If you want something like tampons, magazines, drugs, anything else you earn for me I will give you ten percent."

"Well that means you owe me ten cigarettes then!" Jessica said.

"No dear, that means you still owe me thirty more for this week's rent."

"Take your bra off and pinch your nipples. I want them poking through that vest, and pull your knickers up tight."

Jessica did as she was told she then stood up, asking, "Is this what you want?" as she pulled the prison issue knickers up high on her hips.

Nell smiled. "Yes that will do. Now you are going to the toilet. You wiggle that ass and keep your legs together. If anyone gets to your pussy before Belmont does we will both be in for a beating."

Jessica resigned herself to the fact she was Nell's property and there was nothing she could do but comply. She left the cell with Nell following closely behind. As she made her way to the bathroom there were many catcalls, jeers, "Get em off," and, "There is a new whore in town."

Jessica did not know where they came from as they were all around her. Once at the bathroom block Jessica made her way to a toilet cubicle.

"What you think you are doing girl? Wait! You don't do nothing until I tell you to; is that clear? IS THAT CLEAR?" Nell said repeating it louder. "There is money to be made."

Jessica desperately wanted to pee but stood there while the bathroom block began to fill with other inmates. Once the room had ten people in it Nell announced that she was taking bets on how many glasses of water the new slut can drink before she wets those lovely little knickers of hers.

"Do I have any takers for one glass at 10 to1: two glasses at 5 to 1: three glasses at 3 to 1 four at 2 to 1: and evens any more than that?"

In seconds there were cigarettes changing hands as bets on Jessica's performance were taken. The room was filling as news of the event spread. Then Jessica heard side bets being taken on what colour her pussy would be and if she would dribble first or flood all at once. All she knew was she was being humiliated once more and there was nothing she could do about it. Outside she had power; she said for someone to do somethingand it was done. She now knew in here she was nothing but a piece of meat for sale to the highest bidder.

"OK no more bets. Let the games begin."

As the first glass of water was poured, Jessica knew she would not last long, but also realised that the longer she did hold on the better the return would be, and she would have some cigarettes, the currency of the world she was now in. She slowly drank the first glass of water; it had a salty taste to it as though it was desalinated. She finished it as prisoners watched her knickers for any sign of staining; the second glass was poured and she drank it, and then was told to walk around the room. She struggled to walk around the room, holding the liquid in as best she could. She drank the third and then started on the fourth, but then the pressure was to much for her young body and a flush of liquid sprayed from between her legs soaking her knickers thoroughly.

"We have winners at 2 to 1 collect your winnings here," Nell announced swapping cigarettes for the chits of paper that represented each bet.

Jessica stopped the flow of urine as soon as the pressure abated, but her knickers were soaked and all she wanted to do was take them off in privacy and finish relieving herself. However, her hopes were dashed when she was told to go into the shower room. Jessica struggled to get to the shower room without again letting go; she felt she had been humiliated enough but Nell had other plans.

"Ok. Who wants a cold shower strip show? Fee two cigs each."

Nell smiled at Jessica as she stood the woman in the middle of the room. Cigarettes changed hands and all those who had paid the fee stood at one end of the room. Nell walked over to Jessica and said, "If you make this show good we will call it a day, and they love a golden shower to finish."

Nell looked down at Jessica's soaked knickers and said, "If you don't, I can think of lots of other ways that I can earn from your flesh today, and some you won't like I can assure you."

Nell walked away as all the other inmates started to hum the music from 'The Stripper'. Jessica started to gyrate her hips, as the water was turned on. She did not expect it to be cold, but by this time she did not care. Her vest was wet in seconds, her breasts fully exposed to the singing audience. She pulled her top over her head to screams from the other inmates. She bent over with her arse towards the crowd; in her bent position she peeled her soaked knickers off over her young ass, leaving them with the crotch wedged between her legs, and then turned to face her audience. A wiggle of her hips and the wet knickers slowly slid down her legs.

"Brown there brown," one of the inmates said, as Jessica finished her act, by opening her legs and letting the remainders of her bladder flow from her body to screams of delight from all around.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers