Jessica Gets a Nasty Naked Spanking

Story Info
Jessica's naked spanking leads to a reoccurring fetish.
2.5k words
3.99
220.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica arrived back at college from a two weeks vacation with her parents her ass still smarting from a nasty naked spanking she had received from her father the result of an attempt on her part to further the special relationship she believed existed between she and her father. She had sent him a series of pictures to his email address at work, one each day beginning with one in which she was fully clothed in a conservative outfit, a flowered blouse buttoned up to her neck and a long flowing skirt that went down below her knees and gave no hint of the voluptuous body that lay beneath and ending with a bra-less Jessica clothed only in her panties her long slender legs spread in a very suggestive pose.

After each picture, her father had warned her of the risks she was taking by such provocative actions. But so consumed was she by her fantasies about a dominate male who would discipline her and care for her, a role that had been played in the past by her father that she failed to heed his warning and when she walked into the house the look on her father's face warned her that she was about to be disciplined.

And the discipline came in the form of a nasty naked spanking just before she was to return to college. After her mother had left for her night shift at the hospital, her father called her into his office in the home with his sternest tone of voice. Given his actions in the past she knew that she was in for severe punishment.

Her father ordered her to stand in front of him and she did so immediately her blonde head bowed in humiliation. She was dressed conservatively with a long-sleeved knit blouse that no matter how conservative could not hide the fact that her breasts were two beauties with huge nipples that were barely visible through the tight-knit cloth. Her black skirt, the same color as her blouse, reached to just over her knees and her blonde hair was shoulder-length.

"Sweetheart," her daddy said, "You probably know why I've called you."

"Yes, Daddy," Jessica replied in a voice that was barely audible.

"You know that I have to give you a spanking don't you and that this will hurt me almost as much as it does you." The latter was a phrase that daddies always utter before they spank their little girls.

"Yes, Daddy, I know," Jessica agreed.

"Now bend over your daddy's lap, raise your skirt and pull down your panties."

Jessica complied flipping her skirt up over her waist exposing her firm teenage ass and lowering her white cotton panties to her knees.

Her father massaged her ample ass kneading her cheeks until Jessica could feel her love juices begin to flow but she knew that her daddy's big hands were not engaged in foreplay but about to give her the painful punishment that he thought she deserved.

Smack, the sound of the first painful blow echoed through the almost empty room. And smack again and again and again as her father rained blow after blow down on her now naked ass cheeks until they took on a faint reddish glow. And with each firm blow the pain in her butt grew until she began to sniffle, "Please Daddy, please, no more."

"And why am I punishing you Jessica?" her daddy demanded.

"I really don't know, Daddy," Jessica whined.

"Yes . . . you . . .do!" her father grunted with the exertion of the paddling.

"I'm punishing you because you risked revealing the nature of our special relationship, a relationship which if revealed would destroy me . . . destroy us. And while I did enjoy the pictures you must realize that if others saw them, especially the one with you wearing only your panties and your legs spread, the consequences for us would be catastrophic."

"What would one who saw that picture likely conclude sweetheart?" her father wanted to know.

"That I wanted you to fuck me," Jessica replied her voice trembling.

"Exactly! You got it," her father exclaimed.

"But Daddy, I do want you to fuck me, to suck my nipples, to kiss me and . . . " her voice trailed off.

"No one, I said no one must every know that," her father emphasized.

"But Daddy, what am I to do about my feelings, my fantasies?"

"God sweetie, I don't know," her father growled.

"Get a boyfriend, masturbate, watch porn, get a girlfriend . . . "

Here the dialogue ended but her daddy was not finished with her nasty naked spanking and continued to smack his little girl's butt till she began to sob openly. She had not received such a severe spanking at the hands of her father since she was a little girl and the pain and humiliation were almost more than she could bear.

When he had finished he led her to her room, lay her down on her belly her big breasts pressed firmly into the firm mattress, removed her skirt and panties and massaged her ass cheeks with a soothing lotion until she groaned in pleasure and thought she would have an orgasm.

In her first weeks back at college Jessica was involved in a whirl wind of activities and had little time to reflect on the pounding her ass had received from an angry daddy. When she did she realized that the spanking, given in punishment, wasn't all that unpleasant. In fact the spanking and the aftermath were strangely arousing and she slid her hand down her panties, pulled them aside and rubbed her pussy while she thought about it.

What was it about her daddy's naked spanking that she found so arousing? Was it the humiliation she felt when her father ordered her to pull her panties down and forced her to bend over his knees? Was it the knowledge that her father was also aroused by the spanking as she could feel his hard cock against her tummy as he hammered her ass? Or was it just the pain that was sometimes used to heighten sexual arousal in bondage and other SM activities/? Was it the physical power of her father over his daughter and the enormous strength of those big hands on her tender teenage butt that she found so appealing? Whatever the reason for her erotic arousal she realized that her ass, her perfect pear-shaped teenage ass, needed further attention.

But how was she to get it? For awhile she looked for cues from everyone she encountered at sorority parties male or female. Even innocent remarks became possible leads to a spanking partner. When one good looking male complimented her on the unique belt she wore on her tight skirt he followed up with, "I have one too." Was this a cue? Was he the one she should approach with her unusual request? Would he be willing to whip her needy ass until her pussy dripped?

After consuming several stiff alcoholic beverages another party participant confided in her his fantasy about Daddy/ Daughter role play. And how would he react she wondered if she became a volunteer in acting out his fantasies and requested that he punish her butt? She soon realized that she was too inhibited, too sure that her emerging fetish inspired by her father's punishment was abnormal that she would never be able to approach someone face to face with such a request.

The solution to her new obsession came from an off-hand remark by her roommate about Craigslist, an internet site that was notorious as a facilitator of "hookups," relationships established principally for short-term, no strings attached, sex. But how was she to advertise? She needed someone who shared her Daddy/Daughter fantasies perhaps because he was a real Daddy and yet would not regard her developing fetish as bizarre. And she wanted a firm spanking and possibly some words of admonition like a father would give to his wayward daughter. She did not want to be caned or paddled the way spankings were sometimes administered, blows rained down on her tender butt that would leave tell tale welts. And she wanted a pic in response to her ad so that at least the participant would resemble a real "Daddy."

In her roommate's absence she visited a local Craigslist online and under "casual encounters" and "w4m" she found requests from women that she found, well . . . direct. One headline read, "My Dick Fetish." When she clicked on the headline she found a female who "loved to jerk guys off," and "just want your dick in my hand." Another headline read, "Horny and Wanting to Suck." The ad elaborated, "I used to have a boyfriend whom I sucked off as he drove through for fast food, had sex in public bathrooms and made videos of himself jacking off. Now he has a new girlfriend. Will you do the same for me?" And, "I"m Just a Horny, Kinky Girl," wanted a young male to "Grab me by the throat and fuck my brains out."

After careful consideration she ran her own ad:

Daddy's Little Girl has been naughty and needs to be punished. Will you spank my ass? Must be age 50 or older and share Daddy/Daughter fantasies. No sex please. Will respond to your pic with mine.

She was surprised with the number of responses she received. Apparently Daddy/Daughter fantasies were wide spread and "Daughters" willing to role play in some demand. Unfortunately, many were merely suggestive and even obscene and others did not include a picture. She finally settled on what appeared to be a fit, middle-aged man who understood her need to be physically punished for her "transgressions" and did not consider her needs unusual. She emailed him for his location and finding that he was staying in a local hotel sent him a picture of herself in a strapless gown with a mid-thigh hemline that accentuated her long, slender legs, a picture that she had made when modeling for a fashion designer a month earlier.

She was pleased that he was inspired by her photo and found her "truly delectable," but dismayed that he had requested a nude picture of her, a request to which she did not reply. He also had one additional request, that she wear the dress in the picture. She agreed and replied with a request of her own asking that the nasty naked spanking end with a soothing massage with body oil which she would supply.

On the day of the encounter she put on her very short party dress, the highest spiked heels that she could find, black fish-net stockings and combed out her shoulder-length blonde hair. She placed the body oil in a handbag next to her cell phone and drove to the hotel which was not far from her apartment. The plan was that she would call her daddy to let him know that she had arrived and then he would give her the room number. She rang his number and he answered immediately.

"Hi sweetie."

"Hi Daddy," she replied as she began the role play.

"How's Daddy's Little Girl today?"

"Well, Daddy, if you must know, I'm . . . I'm a little bit anxious, you might say even scared, and not sure . . ." she broke off her heart racing so loud that she thought he might hear it on the phone. But he reassured her, gave her the room number and urged her to come up, "When she was ready."

She returned the cell phone to her handbag and walked to the elevator her high heels making her literally prance across the lobby. Her slender, long legs taking big strides, her high heels accentuating her calves and her flowing blonde hair drew attention from those who were not her "Daddy."

She trembled in anticipation as she knocked on the door of 303 and was relieved when it opened immediately.

"Hi sweetie, I'm so glad to see you at last."

"Hi Daddy, me too," she replied.

After a brief conversation her Daddy seated himself in a straight-backed chair and urged her to tell him why she deserved the punishment that she apparently craved.

"I have these . . . these fantasies, about my father," she stammered her voice barely audible, blushing furiously and hanging her head in shame.

"And what are these fantasies," her Daddy inquired.

"I want . . . I want my Daddy to fondle my breasts, to suck my nipples and to fuck me like he does his wife," she suddenly blurted out.

"And has he done these things to you?" her Daddy asked.

"These are my fantasies and I think about him all the time," she confessed not willing to reveal how often she and her Daddy had indulged these fantasies.

"Well," her Daddy replied, "That is naughty, that is very naughty and you are deserving of punishment since such relationships, as I am sure you know, are taboo in this culture."

Daddy's Little Girl nodded in assent and looked as if she were about to cry like a little girl.

"Now lift your skirt and lean over your Daddy's lap."

She complied with his command and he yanked her panties down to her knees while holding her firmly in place with the other hand placed in the small of her back.

"Smack," and then "smack," "smack," "smack," the blows fell rhythmically on her now naked ass cheeks over and over again until they began to grow red and the pain began to build in her butt.

After some five minutes of unending blows she begged him to stop. He opened the bottle of body oil that she had placed on the end table and began to massage her ass cheeks, gently at first and then more vigorously until the sharp pain subsided and began to be replaced with a very pleasant, generalized sensation that she identified as erotic.

Suddenly she experienced a new sensation that was initially one of a sharp pain and then one that she began to enjoy.

"My God," she thought, "He has put his finger in my ass! "

And indeed, her Daddy had slowly massaged her tight teenage butt hole finally probing it with one oily finger which greatly increased the pleasure she already experienced from the naked spanking. She was about to express her anger at her Daddy's violation of the "no sex" agreement but the pleasureful sensations that arouse from the anal fingering changed her mind. Soon she was bracing her hands on the floor and thrusting her butt up against his probing finger her big breasts swaying beneath her till she began to moan in pleasure. Finally she orgasmed vigorously, so vigorously that she was left momentarily exhausted and speechless.

When she could speak again she apologized profusely as she believed she had peed in her Daddy's lap.

"Not to worry, sweetie," her Daddy said.

"You squirted, you're a squirter. Some women release a lot of fluid when they orgasm and you appear to be one of them. But it's not urine. Think of yourself as especially talented," he said warmly.

She got a thick towel from the bathroom, soaked up the ejaculation from his lap and wiped her own butt.

"Thank you Daddy," she smiled as she opened the door.

"Any time, sweetie, any time," her Daddy replied. "See you soon."