Jessica Gets Tricked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's show her how good it can be baby," the man stated with pride.

She felt the woman reposition herself between Jessica's legs. She massaged her ass cheeks and began to roll her tongue inside her pussy.

The man got on the mattress under her, his hard cock protruding between her legs, resting between her cheeks. She let out a groan of pure pleasure as he nibbled on her ear, wrapped his arms around her and played with her tits.

She felt warm lips kissing her clit, then the woman's knuckles rub past her pussy lips as she stroked her husbands cock. She worked her clit with her tongue as her husband whispered in Jessica's ear, "Not bad, huh babe?"

Jessica tried to hold back. Her stubborn will was still trying to deny her body what it so badly needed. She felt the man's cock being rubbed against the entrance to her pussy and the woman sucking hard on her clit. She couldn't take it anymore. She cried out in ecstasy, "Oh God!" "Fuck, I, I, I neeeeed it."

"You need what?", teased the man.

"Your cock." "Her fingers." "Anything!" "I just want to cum!" "Goddamn it, make me cum!"

"Do it baby," he commanded his wife. Jessica felt the woman's head between her thighs. She heard the woman's mouth kiss her husband's cock. Then she felt the woman's hair moving between her legs. "What the fuck?", she thought. "She's sucking his dick!" "For God's sake, I didn't say makehimcum!"

She heard the door open and two sets of footsteps enter the room. The sudden embarrassment of knowing she was being watched and feeling the cool night air on her unattended pussy began to drive her mad. Just as she was about to protest, the woman started to almost violently rub her clit. A long slender finger plunged deep into her. Then she felt something she'd only previously felt when finger fucking herself, long after her current and past boyfriends would drift off into a self-satisfied slumber. The woman knew just where to find 'the spot' and rubbed it vigorously.

"OH FUCK," she screamed. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

Her shouting encouraged the woman between her legs. She somehow managed to pick up her pace, not only on Jessica's G-spot, but also on her clit and her husband's cock. Feeling the woman's fingers on and in her body, along with the hair tickling her thighs, finally sent her over the edge.

The man seemed to sense it. He bit down on her ear and pinched her nipples.

Jessica's body spasmed out of control as she started to scream. Her cunt felt like it was going to explode. Every nerve in her body felt her orgasm. Her erratic breathing was matched only by her words as she voiced her pleasure. "SHIT, HOLY FUCK, Oooooh GODDAMN, AAAAH FUCK!" She wasn't sure if she came just once, really hard, or if the waves of pleasure were from multiple orgasms. She didn't care. She never experienced anything like it and almost felt remorse when she realized it was over.

The woman slowed the rhythm of her fingers and lifted her head from her husband's spit covered cock. She gently, playfully bit Jessica's thigh and slowly stopped working her pussy. She gently kissed her clit then stood up. The man teasingly blew into her ear then removed himself from under her.

"Have a good time?", Jack asked.

Jessica briefly wondered who he was asking. Her or them? Then she heard four distinct laughs and was reminded that there was more to come. She tried not to think about it and just catch her breath.

"We're not quite done," said the husband. "Tell you what, we'll pay another forty, plus this gentleman's twenty for another go."

"That cool with you?", Jack asked.

"Sure," said an unfamiliar voice.

The woman clapped her hands and ran across the room like a cheerleader, stopping and kneeling next to Jessica's face. She smiled at her with an unusual combination of joy and passion.

Jessica couldn't believe how young and beautiful she was. She was petite, yet curvy, with big firm breasts. Except for the woman's auburn hair and freckled skin, they could almost pass as twins. "Why would they have to pay for this?", she thought. "This woman could easily get laid by any man or woman she wanted."

The woman leaned in for a kiss and Jessica responded eagerly, with gratitude. She felt that was the least she could do for the person that just provided the greatest orgasm of her life. For some reason, it didn't enter her mind that she'd be doing a whole lot more.

"Your turn sweetie," the woman whispered in her ear with a seductive smile.

Before she could even absorb the words, she felt a very large cock plunge deep into her still soaked pussy. "FUCK!", she let out along with what seemed to be all of the air in her lungs. She never even heard or felt him approach. The man between her legs held still, completely filling her. "How big is that thing?", she thought.

"Ten inches, and nice and thick," cooed the woman as if reading her mind. She stood up and moved in front of her.

The husband slowly pulled out. Jessica felt every inch, every contour and vein. Despite the slight pain, she'd never felt this fulfilled. She also couldn't take her eyes off the wife's body. She never payed attention to other women, but how could she not admire what was in front of her?

Soon, only the man's head was left inside of her. But as she began to catch her breath, he slammed back in with enough force to swing her body forward. She closed her eyes tight as she lightly screeched from the momentary shock, then moaned with an odd pleasure as he playfully ground his pelvis into hers.

She opened her eyes hoping to see the supple body in front of her, but only saw the woman's ass hovering above her face. She had a brief flashback to Jack's earlier use of her mouth, then smelled the woman's scent. She knew what was expected of her, and somehow wanted to know if, as Jack also wondered earlier, it tasted as sweet as it smelled. The thought of never doing this before briefly entered her mind, but was quickly pushed out as the man's cock was pulled from her cunt. The emptiness was dreadful and seemed to last forever. She ached to feel him thrusting into her again and again. As hard and fast as he wanted. He finally entered her again, but this time slowly and gently.

As her pussy began to adapt to his girth, she marveled at how good it started to feel and licked her lips. She felt the woman kneading her breasts and meekly extended her tongue, getting her first taste of pussy. She was surprised at how satisfying and natural it tasted, but even more surprised that she wished she had more control of her own body. She wanted to touch her, caress her thighs and ass, play with her tits, and even run her fingers through her hair. She wanted to make love to her. She wanted to please this beauty the way she had been pleased.

But she also knew she didn't want to stop being fucked. As if they knew what she was thinking, they started to work her body in a way she never thought was possible. The woman was now leaning over her, grinding her pussy on Jessica's tongue and lips, while sucking on her tits. He was pumping his cock into her fast enough to please them both, but not hard enough to sway her body away from his wife's crotch.

A hunger she'd never felt caused her to lick every bit of the woman's pussy that her tongue could reach. She wondered why she'd never done this before, and wanted to savor every second in case she never had the chance to do it again. Something told her she would. In fact, she knew it. She sensed that a new sexual chapter was beginning and knew she'd never be the same.

The woman was breathing heavily and actually nibbling at Jessica's nipples. She also seemed to be trying to shove her pussy down her throat. Jessica knew what that meant and pushed her tongue as hard as she could against the clit between her lips. The husband was also getting close, evident by the way he kept his cock buried in her while thrusting faster and harder.

The woman, now almost draping Jessica's body with her own, grabbed Jessica's ass cheeks as hard as she could and with clenched teeth, let out a loud whine. Her hips spasmed and her pussy quivered. Jessica's face was quickly covered with her juices. She never knew that a woman could ejaculate, but was very happy at finding out in such a manner. It felt amazing, not anything like a man cumming on her face. It felt sexier and somehow appropriate. When a man shot his load on her, it was dominating, almost degrading. This felt like a reward, a special 'thank you' for pleasing her lover.

"Cum on her stomach!", the woman cried, resting her head on Jessica's breasts while gently massaging her ass.

The man laced his fingers with his wife's and pulled out. "MMMMMMnnnnnnMMM!" escaped his lips as they mutually manipulated her ass cheeks. Jessica let out a soft moan of her own and felt splash after warm sticky splash hit her stomach. She felt it sliding down the side of her body as the man's softening cock came to rest on her pussy. She wished she could taste it, mix it with his wife's juices and feel it all slide over her tongue and down her throat.

Before his spunk left her body and hit the mattress, the woman caught it with her fingers and rubbed it into Jessica's abdomen. She then sensually lapped at her skin. Cleaning her, lovingly lapping up her husband's seed. Jessica responded with a gentle kiss to the pussy still resting on her lips. This made her want to do it all over again. "If I could only 'pay my debt' like this," she thought.

She ran her tongue over the clit, causing the woman to jump off her with a giggle. The husband removed himself from his position between her legs with a loud sigh. She heard him dressing as his wife knelt next to her and licked each cheek, tasting herself with a pleasing moan.

"Thank you," whispered Jessica. She didn't cum again herself, but didn't really care. She felt just as satisfied as if she had. A picture of Jack crept into her mind and she almost felt grateful toward him. She had discovered a new part of herself that might have stayed dormant if it weren't 'forced' on her.

The woman looked at her, startled yet very happy. "Anytime sweetheart," she said with a wide grin. She kissed her forehead, grabbed her clothes and walked to the door.

"Make sure she gets this," she heard the woman say.

"No problem," replied Jack.

"I think I'll get dressed in the car," the woman said with a naughty tone.

She heard the door open followed by a slew of cheers and whoops. Reality was back upon her, colder than the rush of air that flooded the room and washed over her body. "How many are out there?", she thought. She couldn't tell by the voices and the door closed before she could try. She was reminded of her restraints and decided it would be best to just concentrate on what she just experienced. She closed her eyes again and a warm glow replaced the cold air.

Then she heard a man's voice and felt a presence near her face.

"This won't take long after seeing that," the man chuckled.

His cock was in quickly her mouth. "Just like that?", she thought. And before she knew it, before she opened her eyes, before she allowed herself to try pleasing him with her tongue, before her instincts kicked in and she could close her lips around his shaft, even before she could try to gage his size, he was cumming. He shot right down her throat, depositing his seed into her stomach without any chance of even a slight taste.

He then pulled out and left without a word. Jessica felt completely used. "That's what it's like to be a whore," she realized. "I got lucky with the first two." "My mouth was just a hole to that guy, whoever he was." "I was here to drink his cum, to be degraded." That last thought, that last word, kept playing through her mind. Degraded, it made her feel like a slut, like a dirty twenty dollar whore. "How can it be?" "How can I go from complete ecstasy to being used as a sperm dump?" "I made love with the first two, but to that last prick, I was just one notch better than his hand."

The door opened.

"Twenty each," Jack said.

"There's three of us," said a deep voice.

"She's got three holes," Jack replied with a shrug.

"Three holes," stood out in her mind. "Three." "Three!" Someone, some strange man, was going to do something that repulsed her. She never let anyone do that, ever. One guy even broke up with her over it. But she didn't care, it was disgusting and wrong. Now, a man she's never seen, with a cock she may never see, was going to fuck her in the ass. "Would he be gentle, or quick, selfish and dirty like the last guy?" "Do they plan to fuck her mouth and pussy at the same time, or will they take turns with her 'back door'?" "Will the other two just watch, waiting their turn?"

One of them stood in front of her face. He wasn't much to look at, and neither was his cock. It stood erect, wavering in front of her eyes, at only about 5 inches. Though disappointed, she couldn't stop thinking about her tiny puckered, virgin asshole. She hoped whichever took her there would be the same size.

"Open up bitch," the man said.

She did as she was told, wondering when the rest would start. He placed the head of his cock in her mouth, then slowly slid in the rest.

"At least he's taking his time," she thought. "Or would it be better for them all to pump me quick and leave?" "No, I want it like this." "I want to taste as much cock as I can" "I want a belly full of cum!" She could no longer remain ignorant of her sudden 'tastes'. She knew she wasn't going anywhere, just as much as she knew she now loved to swallow sperm.

"I'll take her ass man," said one of the other men.

"No way, that hole's mine," said the other.

"Dude, you'll tear her apart." "There must be thirty guys out there, save a piece for the rest of 'em."

"Fuck them, fuck you, and stop looking at my dick." "This little ho's taking every inch."

Jessica moaned in protest. But with her mouth full of cock and a pelvis pressed against her lips, the sound was easily mistaken for a cry of consent.

"See, she wants it," he said. He abruptly stuck several fingers in her pussy, rubbed her juices on his cock, then slid his body beneath hers. "Better get your piece away from those teeth for a second," he laughed. The man in her mouth chuckled and pulled out.

"Ready baby?", the man under her teasingly whispered.

Even if she knew how to answer, he didn't give her time. A searing pain shot through her body. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound escaped. She felt nothing other than the unanticipated fullness of her once unexplored bowels. It was as if her entire being was stretched around his cock. She tried to relax as the world seemed to evaporate.

Then she could actually see it. She was standing next to her own lower body, staring in awe at this monster cock buried in her ass. It was amazingly thick, like a strongman's forearm. She saw Jack briefly enter the room, smile, then exit. The man in front of her was stroking his dick, leering at the mix of pain and excitement in her wide open eyes. Another man positioned himself between her legs, his 8 inch cock hard with anticipation. He nodded to the man by her face and they both simultaneously entered her. She knelt below herself and felt an urge to reach out and spread her cheeks, allowing more access.

Standing there, Jessica could soon feel every push, every pulse as the three strangers fucked her in unison. She opened her eyes and returned to her body with a sob of pleasure. The pain was gone. Each of her three holes twinged with pleasure. The guy in her ass was fucking her hard, yet slow, keeping his cock as deep in her as he could. The guy between her legs was doing her much faster. She marveled at being able to feel their cocks almost touch as they rubbed the thin skin inside her body. The one in her mouth was sloppily fucking it, faster than the other two. "Is this a race?", she wondered. "What's the hurry?" "Do they think I'd try to stop them, even if I could?"

She heard a knock at the door and they all picked up the pace. It was only a few seconds before a load of hot cum was shooting down her throat. She clamped her lips around his cock, sucking out as much as she could.

"Goddamn boys, this whore really does like it!", said the man in front of her. He pulled out of her mouth, gently tapping her lips with his soft cock and walked away.

The man in her pussy pulled out next, spurting his load all over her body. He came on her stomach, pelvis and thighs. Some even shot all the way to her tits. She wished desperately to suck on her own nipples and clean them with her tongue.

The guy in her ass pulled his cock all the way out, then slammed it back in hard enough to send her body a few inches into the air. After the brief shock, she noticed he didn't cum inside of her and let out a small whimper. As he got off the mattress, she wondered if he came at all. She got her answer when he was suddenly in front of her, placing his cock just above her lips.

"Taste yourself bitch," he said. "Clean it for me."

Jessica eagerly stuck out her tongue and bathed his meat with her saliva. She was surprised to actually enjoy the taste of her own ass. He moved his hips back and forth as she swirled her tongue over every inch of his shaft. Then he leaned forward and put his balls in her mouth. She hungrily sucked at them as he jacked himself. She soon felt his cum splash across her chest and moaned with disappointment.

He laughed and said, "Don't worry bitch, next time I'll let you swallow every drop."

As he left, she felt saddened that there wouldn't be a next time. She wouldn't owe Jack anymore money, and she certainly wasn't going to continue being a whore. But something told her that her boyfriend would no longer be enough. She knew she'd be a grade-A slut from here on out.

Her mind was snapped back by a cock ramming into her pussy. She bit her lip and groaned as another stranger buried himself into her. He held himself in position and ground his pelvis into hers, then reached out and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Jessica hummed with pleasure. He removed his thumb.

"You like that cutie?", he asked.

She replied with a yearning whine.

The man inside her rolled his hips, further stretching her opening. He pinched her clit causing Jessica to allow a screech of pleasure escape between her grinding teeth. He pulled his cock from her pussy and leaned over her. One touch of his tongue was all it took to send her over the edge.

"Fuck!", she yelped with her second orgasm of the night. This one was different. It didn't roll through her body like the first. Instead it arrived in one powerful, surprising burst, concentrated on her cunt and causing her hips to spasm.

She felt a momentary emptiness as it subsided. Then he was back into her with one smooth thrust. His thumb pushed into her clit and she came yet again. She groaned as her hips bucked and her pussy lips tightened around him.

"That's it," he said, removing his thumb. He moved himself over her, kneeling on the bed, his legs on either side of her hips. He reached down and put the head of his dick back into her.

She knew what he wanted and was glad to give it to him. Until now, she hadn't realized that her restraints still gave her the freedom to move her hips. She raised her lower body, impaling herself onto his cock. Then she lowered just enough to keep him in her. He lowered his head and bit into her left nipple. Jessica cried out and began fucking the man on top of her. He put his mouth next to her ear and pinched her clit again.

"Faster," he commanded.

She came again with a whimper and complied. She felt his cock poking at the thin skin between her pussy and ass. She wanted to wrap her arms around him. She wanted to flip him over and bounce on his cock until he was ready to explode. Most of all she wanted to jump off at the last second and taste him.