Jessica is So Shy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

I looked up at her, and she was looking right at me, aware that my eyes were focused entirely on her panties.

She meekly asked, "Is my underwear all wet?

I replied, "Yes."

She said, "I'm sorry, I can't help it."

"Oh Jessica, please don't feel bad, it's beautiful."

I was so aware of her vulnerable nature. I sat there looking at her as the rain pounded on the window across from the couch. It made the room seem dark and eerie.

I said, "I want to get you a pillow, okay?"

And she looked up at me and nodded yes.

I got up and stood in front of the couch, and looked down at Jessica. She looked unbelievably lovely, she seemed to glow in a beautiful way, her pale skin seemed so smooth and perfect.

I grabbed a big pillow from the end of the couch, and I leaned over and put my hand under her head, touching her damp red hair. I carefully lifted it up enough so I could slide the big pillow under, adjusting her pony-tail so is set off to the side. The whole time she was looking up at me with those big eyes through those cute little glasses.

I said, "There now, that looks like it's a little more comfortable."

She looked up at me and whispered a shaky, "Thank you."

And I sat down on the edge of the couch, right in close to her, so I was positioned in a way where I could look down at her adorable face.

I reached in and adjusted her pillow a little, and asked, "Are you all right?"

She nodded yes.

She was looking up at me with such a shy expression. And she stayed so still, like she was too frightened to move.

And I looked down at her body. She seemed so tiny on my great big couch.

Now that Jessica was lying down on her back, her breasts seemed a little bit smaller, but the fabric of the bra was tight against her prominent nipples. Her tummy looked soft and pale, and her belly button was amazingly cute.

She had a narrow waist and wide hips.

Her white panties were utterly plain, and they were obviously wet. And her legs looked long and smooth, and everything about her was hauntingly pale and beautiful

I turned and looked back at her face, and she was totally focused on me, and she was obviously aware that I was looking at her body. She seemed so trusting.

And to try to reassure her, I gently put my hand on her shoulder, and again, she rubbed her cheek against my hand. Her simple gesture made my heart ache.

I gently caress Jessica's cheek and forehead, I was as tender and gentle as I could be, and she looked up at me, and she even smiled a little bit. And that was something I don't know if I had ever seen before.

I asked, "Does this feel okay?"

She looked up at me and nervously nodded yes. She seemed so innocent, as she looked up at me thru her little glasses.

I asked, "Is all of this okay? I mean, what's happening right now?"

Again, she looked right at me and nodded yes.

There was something so haunting about how Jessica wouldn't move, unless I asked her, but she would nuzzle her freckled cheek against my hand. There was something so shy about her, and I didn't want to upset her in any way, but at the same time, she was agreeing to everything I was asking, and it felt impossible to stop - so I cautiously continued.

I softly asked, "Jessica, can you roll over onto your tummy - for me?"

She slowly began to turn over, and I helped a little by guiding her with my hand on her shoulder.

I encouraged her by whispering, "There you go, that's better."

When she was all the way over and lying on her stomach, she kind of hugged the pillow. I was suddenly aware of a strong beautiful fragrance. I looked at her bottom, so close to me, and the backside of her panties were soaking wet. I smelled her wetness, and it was like some drug. She had obviously dripped downward, and the backside of her panties had absorbed a LOT of liquid. It was almost too much for me to comprehend, but I stared silently for a moment.

She was lying there on her tummy, on my couch, wearing only a sopping pair of panties and a bra. Her back looked pale and narrow, and her bottom was hauntingly beautiful, it looked soft and perfect under her wet underwear.

I have no idea what Jessica was thinking, but after a little while, I put my hands onto the middle of her pale back and touched her bra strap.

I spoke softly, "I'm going to undo this, okay."

She nervously replied, "Okay."

I needed both hands to unfasten the little clasp on her bra.

When the clasp was undone, I said, "Let's slide this off, okay?"

The way I was sitting on the edge of the couch, I needed to lean forward as I eased each strap, one at a time, off her freckled shoulders. Then she wriggled a little until both her arms were out, and I pulled the little bra all the way off, and let it fall to the floor. Once it was off she hugged the pillow again.

And then I moved my hand down Jessica's freckled back to her panties, and gently caressed the area of bare skin all along Jessica's waist band, it was smooth and pale.

He skin felt so soft and I couldn't control myself, so I carefully pulled her panties down, just a little, until I could just see the very top of her bottom crack.

I slowly caressed her along the edge of her panties, and I moved my fingertips as tenderly and gently as I possibly could. It was wonderful.

I asked, "Jessica, does this feel all right?"

And she softly replied, "Yes."

Hearing that, I pulled her underwear down just a little more, with Jessica helping by lifting her butt up as I slowly moved the white panties down. Now, I could clearly see about half of her bottom. It was unbelievably lovely. It was smooth and pale. I felt myself becoming a little bit lost - and I just let myself enjoy the devotion I felt for Jessica.

My caressing motions were as delicate and soft as I could manage.

She softly whispered, "That feels nice."

Oh my God - I slowly pulled at the wet underwear with both hands, and with out any hesitation Jessica wiggled her bottom a little as I slid them down to about her mid thigh. Her perfect and plump round bottom was now completely uncovered for me to see - and to touch. This may sound funny, but all I could think of was that her bottom was just so incredibly CUTE.

I let my fingertips glide over the smooth wet skin. It was adorable.

Jessica let out a quiet whimpering noise.

The sight of Jessica's bare bottom, and the sensation of her smooth skin were magical. It was like my hands were capable of expressing emotion, like I was sending soothing feelings through my fingertips.

Then, I had to - I just had to - I put my hands on Jessica's white underwear still on her thighs.

I cautiously whispered, "I - I'm gunna pull these all the way off - okay?"

Jessica didn't say anything, but she gently lifted her legs a little so it was easier for me to slide them along her smooth pale legs.

I whispered, "There, that's better..."

I had to inch myself backwards down the couch. Jessica wiggled and helped as I slid them past her toes. And then I let them fall to the floor.

Right then, Jessica was completely naked, and lying perfectly still on her belly. She looked so lovely I thought my heart might break.

I sat for a second, without touching her at all. I just let myself drink in the image of her beautiful naked body. Jessica was quiet, and she remained completely still.

I put both my hands on her smooth pale skin of her bottom. Immediately Jessica let out a nervous little gasp. And I just allowed myself to gently play with Jessica's bottom. It was so sensual and nice.

And almost immediately, I was aware of Jessica's wet little bum-hole. I mean, I could see it - and it was - I don't know how to say this - It was tiny and pink and beautiful - Oh God, it was unbelievably cute.

I let myself gently spread her graceful butt cheeks apart - just to stare. And Jessica obviously felt me holding her soft cheeks apart - she must have know I was looking - she MUST have.

I just held both firm cheeks of Jessica's bottom, wide and open, and I stared at her tiny wet little anus. Jessica didn't say anything or do anything to stop me. I remained frozen in a sort of electric bliss. It felt like my soul would explode with happiness.

My hands felt a little shaky against Jessica's pale bottom. She knew - she KNEW - that I was holding her bottom, and spreading her soft cheeks - and focused entirely on her tiny little bum hole.

I don't know how long this lasted but, it seemed to go on forever. And I loved every second of it! I was so flooded with emotion. It was just TOO beautiful, and I couldn't understand the intensity of my feelings.

I leaned in and - as gently as I could - I kissed Jessica's beautiful soft bottom.

She whispered a shaky, "Oh God - Oh God..."

I kissed one little kiss after another, all over both perfect cheeks.

It felt so honest, my little kisses, I found that I couldn't stop, each kiss was more deliberate and more tender that the one before. I could smell the delicate scent of her wetness. It was such a clean smell. It felt like Jessica's body was, somehow, totally and perfectly pure.

As I kissed Jessica's smooth damp bottom, I could feel the wetness on my lips and it was so unbelievably sensual.

I whispered, "Oh Jessica..."

Jessica began to slowly spread her legs, I don't think she could control what she was doing, it was almost a reflex. I looked down between her legs and there was a dark wet spot on the fabric of the couch, and I was amazed that she could get this wet.

Now, I put both hands on Jessica's naked bottom, and I urgently spread the plump cheeks wide, more dramatically than I had before. The way my hands held her, I was looking at her tiny pink anus and the plump pink folds of her vagina, everything looked slippery and wet. I was electrified, and my heart was pounding.

"Oh God." She whispered in a shaky voice.

I desperately wanted to tell her how I felt, about seeing her in this beautiful pose. I was utterly transfixed by the glorious image.

The room felt uncomfortably warm, and I could feel my erection straining inside my pants, and it almost hurt it felt so tight. There was an overwhelming need in me to get out of my clothes.

I sat up and pulled the damp t-shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor.

Jessica saw it fall and she turned around and looked at me over her shoulder. I wasn't prepared for her those big frightened eyes staring right at me.

I cautiously asked, "Is this okay, that I'm doing this?"

She silently watched me as I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks.

She timidly asked, "Are you going to take -- everything off?"

I said, "Yes, I can't help it, I need to."

She said, "I'm -- a little bit -- scared."

I asked, "Should I stop?"

There was a long pause, and she just stared at me with those he eyes and those adorable little glasses.

Finally, she whispered, "It's okay."

I was sitting on the couch, and I undid my jeans, and pushed them down as she watched, then I reached down and squirmed out of my boxer shorts, finally freeing my hard penis.

At the same instant I watched her flinch, and she immediately turned away and hid her face in the pillow.

Now I was naked too, and Jessica was lying face down on the couch, desperately squeezing the big pillow against her as if she were trying to hide. Even though she was completely naked, there was something so bashful about her pose.

She was murmuring into the pillow, I could hear her saying, "Oh God -- Oh God."

I didn't want to upset her and I said, "Jessica, if this is scary for you, I'll put my clothes back on."

"No, don't do that."

I slowly caressed her along her legs and bottom, and I moved my hands as tenderly and gently as I possibly could.

Then I whispered, "Please, can you roll over, onto your back again?"

She replied with a soft, "Okay."

I was sitting on the couch near her hips, and I carefully helped her as she hesitantly rolled onto her back, and she nervously held both hands cupped over her bare breasts. There was something so poignant seeing her with her little hands covering her breasts that made my heart ache with emotion.

Oh my God - I wasn't prepared for what I was seeing, everything about her was overwhelmingly lovely. Jessica barely had any pubic hair, it was thin delicate, and the softest shade of red. Her vagina looked plump and unbelievably wet.

Jessica stared up at me thru her little librarian glasses, wide-eyed and silent.

I couldn't help myself; I leaned forward and gently kissed her glistening vagina.

Jessica responded with a sharp little whimpering noise.

She sounded scared; I looked up at her, and asked cautiously, "Jessica, is this all right?"

She nervously whispered, "Please - don't stop."

There was a shaky intensity in her response. She looked at my face between her legs; she so looked small and bewildered. And her nervous pose was intensified by the way she was covering her breasts.

I put my mouth back in between her legs and I wrapped my lips over her entire vagina. It felt so wet and delicious.

She wriggled on the couch, almost as if I were tickling her. I gently caressed her soft pubic hair at the same time my lips were pressing tight in between her legs.

Jessica was unbelievably wet, and I could feel it coating my lips and cheeks, it seems so slippery and thick. The taste was warm and delicious, and I was simply abandoning myself. I started to suck her firm clitoris, and right then I could feel her whole body responds to the pressure from my lips and tongue.

Oh my God, I was licking and sucking with such crazed passion. Then I moved my tongue down a little - and I pushed my tongue INSIDE her.

Then she got up on my elbows to watch me.

I tired to look up from between her legs and I could see her big eyes, she was staring at me through her adorable little glasses.

She watched as my I tried to push my tongue as far as I could, deep into her vagina. Her whole body seemed to respond and quiver as I pushed my tongue even deeper.

This went on for a few minutes, and I couldn't believe how excited it made her. I could feel my face getting wet as I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could. Then I moved my tongue back up to her hard clitoris and I could see she was watching me - her beautiful face was radiant.

She panted, "I - I'm sorry - that - I get so wet - like this..."

I pulled my mouth away just long enough to say, "Oh God Jessica, this is delicious."

With that I sucked and licked even harder. I moved both my hands under her bottom, and I started squeezing both cheeks, I didn't realize how WET she had gotten, her round little bottom felt smooth and slippery.

She was breathing harder and I was making loud sloppy sucking noises. Her pelvis started slowly pumping up against my mouth - and down into my soaking fingers.

Then I let my fingers slip in between her but cheeks. Right then, Jessica began desperate whimpering, and it just made me crazy with desire.

My fingers were inside her cheeks, and they felt oily and magical - and then I touched her little bum hole.

She instinctively reacted, She reflexively spread her legs even wider and she took her hands off her breasts and held her knees tight against herself own shoulders, and she arched her pelvis up towards my face.

I pulled my mouth away and looked up at Jessica. Her head was propped on the pillow, and she was staring at me. Her hands were on her knees holding her legs apart, and for the first time I could clearly see her little breasts.

I saw Jessica's nipples. They were hard and pale, just slightly more pink than the white skin of her breasts. She was breathing with such fervor, that her breasts were jiggling. The room felt so warm that she was coated in a thin glossy layer of sweat.

I looked down between her legs, and I was electrified by the wetness. And the way she was holding her knees and arching her hips, I had a direct view of her sopping pink anus.

I put my index finger against her little wet bum hole, and it felt sopping and forbidden.

And then Jessica stammered, and it sounded like she was trying to say something. She whimpered, "Ahhh - ahh- please - ahhh..."

She was whining in a frantic rhythm, and it almost sounded like she was crying.

"Ahhh - Please - Dahhh - Daaa..."

She sounded so desperate, and it made me worried. I stopped licking and asked, "Jessica?"

She replied, "I can't help it. I'm sorry. Please - don't stop."

I put my mouth against her, and continued sucking on her clitoris, and my fingertip was pressing hard against her wet butt hole, and I just KNEW what was going to happen.

She was straining as she held her knees, trying to pull them even wider, and She literally started to shudder and then She started to moan - and then I felt her whole body was vibrating.

I started to lick harder. And my fingertips made fast little circles around her slippery bum hole. My mouth was cupped over her entire vagina, and my tongue was licking her hard little clitoris.

And then it happened.

She made a desperate little crying noise, and my mouth was suddenly filling with hot liquid. At first I though she was peeing, and I pulled my face away and watched as she squirted a beautiful stream toward my face.

I responded with an electric passion, I pushed my mouth back in, and let the wetness splash all over my lips and chin. All the while, Jessica was shivering on the bed.

The liquid ran off my face, and dribbled back down between her legs. I pressed my tongue against her sopping lips as she convulsed in a powerful climax.

I was suddenly sitting upright, still between Jessica's legs. I was tall on my knees looking down at her, my erection pointing at her. She was breathing deep and loud, and she was looking directly at my hard penis.

She was lying on her back and she was still holding her knees with her hands, and her hips were arched up toward me in a way that made her sopping vagina look so hauntingly beautiful.

I moved in and pressed the head of my erection in against the glistening folds of her vagina. She responded by whimpering loudly. I pressed a little harder, and the big head of my penis slipped inside. She was so wet that everything felt slippery and effortless.

I asked, "Jessica - should I stop?"

She franticly shook her head from side to side.

And then, I pushed - just a little bit and let my hard penis to inch its way deeper. I watched Jessica yielding to the sensations, and she looked up at me, she was pleading with those big adorable eyes.

I could feel the big head slowly enter, and it slid in so much easier than I imagined, she was so unbelievably wet - and so wonderfully slippery.

Jessica just seemed to melt, I could tell she was utterly captivated by the sensations. Everything felt so smooth and beautiful.

Oh God - It was magical. The way Jessica was lying, with her legs wide - I could look down and watch as my penis slid its way in - further and deeper. She held her knees tight and gently arched her hips upward, towards me, the pose helped, and the feeling was slippery and beautiful. I held onto her hips with both hands.

I tried to be as cautious and tender as I could, as I cautiously slid my erection further up into her. The sensations were so deep, smooth and wet.

And then Jessica stammered, and it sounded like She whimpered, "Ahhh - ahh- please - ahhh..."

She was whining in a frantic rhythm, and it almost sounded like she was crying.

Then she made that noise again, "Ahhh - Dahhh - Daaa..."

Was she trying to say something?

I asked, "Jessica?"

She replied, "I can't help it. I just can't."

I was watching Jessica, the way she was lying in below me, and - right then - I was so entranced by her the image of her breasts, the smooth pale color of her skin - and her delicate little nipples where SO hard. She was watching me, staring up at me with wide-eyed expression of yearning.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers