Jessica Likes Being Bad

Story Info
Working late by yourself can be dangerous.
12.3k words
4.67
131.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to a very special friend, and fellow Literotica author. This adventurous, witty, beautiful, and extremely sexy woman shares her fantasies and herself with me and provided the inspiration for this story. She will always have a very special place in my heart. All characters and events depicted in this story are fictional.

* * * * *

Jessica was working late in her third floor office again. She had already phoned her husband Gary to let him know that it was going to be a late night. She had to complete all the materials for a presentation that she was giving to the partners tomorrow.

Everyone else had left at least an hour ago. Her assistant Wayne had offered to stay and help her but Jessica sent him home. There was no reason to spoil both their evenings, since most of the work could only be done by one person. She liked Wayne, he always listened to what she told him to do, asking questions when necessary. During the six months he worked for her he had established a good track record for getting assignments completed on time.

Wayne was a tall nicely built man, approximately 15 years older than Jessica who had worked for a large Fortune 500 company for many years until they moved their US operations overseas. He was unemployed for more than a year before being hired. Jessica knew that he was over-qualified for the job but something in his eyes told her that her would do a good job for her so she hired him. Unfortunately in this economy she could only pay him half of what he used to make.

She had caught Wayne drinking in her body with his eyes on more than one occasion. Being somewhat of a flirt herself she had not discouraged him. In fact a couple of times she purposely teased him by spreading her legs a little more than necessary, stretched seductively showing off her ample breasts, or bent over at the waist giving Wayne a nice view of her upper thighs. During these times when Jessica was being naughty her reward was seeing the front of Wayne's slacks bulging outward from his erection. Many times Wayne had hurried off to the men's room after being teased by Jessica. He always seemed to be gone for a while and Jessica suspected that the poor guy was in there thinking about her as he jerked off. Knowing that she had that effect on men always made her panties wet, that is if she was wearing panties that day.

The intruder used an authorized keycard and entered the building quickly around 6:45. As planned the security guard was making his rounds and would return to the lobby in a few minutes, then sit there for four hours watching television and reading before he would begin the next set of rounds. The intruder took the steps to the third floor. After hearing the elevator going down he knew the guard was done with rounds and the coast was clear. He opened the door a crack and waited. Around seven Jessica was hungry so she left her office and headed off to the vending machines in the lunchroom to see what she could find. The Butterfinger bar was calling to her so Jessica inserted the coins, pressed the correct button, and then retrieved the candy bar.

The intruder pulled the black ski mask down over his face, leaving only his eyes and mouth exposed, and put on his thin leather gloves. When he saw Jessica go around the corner and into the lunchroom he darted into her office and hid behind the door waiting for Jessica to return.

Jessica sauntered back from the lunch room casually munching on the Butterfinger bar. Her mind was concentrating on all the work she still needed to get done tonight so she didn't notice that her door was ajar.

The intruder timed his approach perfectly, wrapping one of his big strong hands around Jessica's body so she could not move her arms while his gloved hand covered her mouth, stifling her attempts to scream. She struggled futilely against his strength trying to kick his groin, or bite his hand so she could escape. He roughly forced her body face down onto the leather couch in her office and used his body weight and his position on top of her to free one of his hands and reach inside his jacket and get the handcuffs that he deftly snapped around her wrists. Then he pulled her up off the couch and pinned her against the wall, letting her see the shiny six inch blade of the knife that was caressing the side of her throat. He reached inside his jacket and removed a set of index cards. He turned the first one over and let Jessica read the words, "I don't want to hurt you lady, but if you scream or try to get away I'm going to cut you. Do you understand?"

Shaking uncontrollably Jessica managed to nod that she understood.

The intruder laughed mockingly at the look of fear in her eyes. He pulled her across the office and forced her to sit on her office chair, then he moved her handcuffed arms behind her using the back of the chair to make it impossible for her to free her arms. He secured her legs loosely, but not loose enough that she could kick him. Then he slowly ran his fingers up the back of her legs from her ankles to her knees causing her to tremble.

Jessica looked at the masked man pleadingly and all that could escape her lips was "Please don't hurt me!"

The intruder showed her the next index card which read, "I'm not going to hurt you lady as long as you do everything that I tell you to do. In fact I think you're going to enjoy everything that I have planned for you very much."

Jessica whimpered again, "Please don't do this to me!"

Jessica looked at the masked mans eyes and mouth, and his general build wondering to herself whether she could identify this man. Other questions flashing through her mind included, what was he going to do to her, and how did this man get into the building and past security.

The intruder moved Jessica and the chair she was fastened to over across the room so that he could sit on the comfortable leather couch and have the blond in the chair right in front of him. He removed the gloves from his hands, always keeping the knife pointed at Jessica with one hand. With the back of his hand he gently caressed the smooth skin of Jessica's face, and then slid his fingers down her neck to the top of her red silk blouse. Jessica trembled noticeably as the intruder's large hot fingers touched her smooth creamy skin.

Jessica watched his dark brown eyes as he stared at her chest and smiled. Why today of all days did she decide to wear a sexy outfit. She knew that the masked man would be able to clearly see the outline of the lacy red bra underneath the red silk blouse.

Looking into her deep blue eyes to watch her reaction he slowly used his beefy right hand to trace the outside edge of the bra causing Jessica to quiver. Then he proceeded to slowly open each button down the front of the blouse. He would stop after each button and smile, still seeing the look of fear in her eyes as she glanced at the menacing knife firmly held in his left hand. He felt his prick hardening inside his pants as he thought about what he was going to do to this sexy blond.

Once again Jessica whimpered, "Please don't do this to me. You can leave now and I'll never tell anyone that it happened."

The intruder just laughed as his hand peeled each side of the blouse backward and over her shoulders exposing a very nice set of large tits showcased in the lacy red bra. The intruder moved the knife to his right hand and then using the side of the thin blade that wasn't sharp he slowly moved it back and forth across her chest causing her to whimper helplessly. He worked the knife blade across the fabric of the lacy bra making sure that it touched against her nipples which could easily be seen through the thin material of the bra. His excitement was growing as he explored this beautiful woman's body, and he had to keep telling himself to slow down and enjoy the exquisite pleasure, and make every precious minute count.

Jessica futilely protested again, "Please don't."

The intruder produced another index card from his pocket. This one read, "Stop whining, or you're going to make me hurt you. Do you understand?" Jessica nodded once again that she understood. The intruder switched the knife back to his left hand, freeing his right hand to work on the hooks of her front closure bra. It took him a little while but he finally managed to get the last hook open. One side at a time he peeled the strap over her shoulder and removed the thin material still covering her beautiful large round tits which now thrust out before him in all their beauty. Once again he used the safe edge of the cold hard steel of the knife to torture the creamy globes. When the cold steel of the knife touched against her nipples it was like something hot had touched them.

Jessica winced from the contact of the knife touching her nipples, hating the fact that despite her desire to not give this intruder any satisfaction her body was betraying her and she couldn't believe that her nipples were responding to this kind of treatment. They were hard as rock and standing out at least a half inch from the aureole.

The intruder liked the response that he was getting from taunting the sexy blond. His cock felt like a rod of steel trying desperately to escape from the now uncomfortable confines of his pants. He switched the knife back to the left hand and then started to gently touch Jessica's bare tits, teasing them unmercifully. He took the hard nipple between his fingers and rolled it back and forth, all the time watching Jessica's reaction.

Jessica tried desperately to think about anything other than the sensations being caused by this mans touch, but her breasts and nipples were very sensitive. The more he touched her the harder it became to maintain self control and not respond. When the masked man pulled on her nipple a soft throaty moan escaped from her lips.

The intruder heard the moan that Jessica tried to stifle, and saw the brief fluttering of her eyelids, both signs that he was starting to break down her resistance. He couldn't stand it any longer so he unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. He wasn't wearing anything underneath, and his hard meat stood out like a lance only a short distance from Jessica's face. He removed his hand from Jessica's creamy tit and rolled a latex cock ring over the head of his prick and worked it down the length to the base.

Jessica had closed her eyes briefly not wanting to give away how much the man was affecting her body. She felt his fingers pulling one of her eyelids open, which also caused the other to open wide. There standing before her was this man with a solidly built torso, and very muscular legs. His cock was sticking straight out, pointed at her face. While the size of a mans organ normally did not impress Jessica she quickly noted that this guy was a little thicker than the average size. His prick had a purple knob the size and color of a plum at the end, and the veins along his shaft were fully engorged and sticking out prominently.

He took another card from his shirt pocket and Jessica's eyes got like saucers as she read his instructions. "Okay you sweet little thing. I'm sure that you have given many men a blowjob in your life and it's time for you to give me the best head I ever had. I want you to keep your eyes open and look up at me while you give it everything you have, and then I'm going to blast all my hot sticky cum down your throat."

Jessica's face was flush and she pleaded, "Oh please don't make me do that. You can touch me anywhere you want but please don't make me do that." Lying to the masked man she said, "I don't even do that for my husband!"

The intruder laughed again. Her pathetic pleas were like music to his ears. He loved hearing the sound of a woman begging, and before he was finished with this tasty morsel she was the one who would be begging him to ravage her body. Just to make sure she understood that his instructions were not optional he moved the knife closer to her throat again. He inched forward moving his prick closer to her closed lips.

First the man used his hand to rub his cock against the smooth skin of Jessica's cheeks. Jessica could feel the heat of the mans prick, and the veins sticking out as he rubbed it around her face. When the man positioned the hot smooth head of the burning rod against her lips Jessica resisted opening her mouth to allow it entrance. Then she felt the man grab her hair and yank it, pulling hard enough to cause her a brief moment of discomfort. Knowing that she didn't have any choice Jessica finally opened her mouth. Under normal circumstances Jessica really enjoyed sucking a mans cock. She loved the feeling of power that it gave her over the man who was enjoying her oral talents. But tonight the power was all in the hands of her attacker, and a strange range of emotions ebbed through her system. She looked up into the eyes of the intruder and asked, "If I give you a good blowjob will you please let me go?" The masked man seemed to ponder Jessica's question for a few seconds, and then nodded yes.

Reluctantly Jessica started to suck on the bulbous head placed between her lips. The masked man let go of the hair he had been holding since pulling it earlier and let his fingers roam over Jessica's tits and nipples again, causing another moan to escape her lips again as her body betrayed her wishes. Her tongue joined the action, working on the head and shaft of the intruders cock. She would flick her tongue back and forth across the opening in the head, and then turn her head sideways so she could swirl her tongue around the sensitive base of the cock head. Jessica kept telling herself that the sooner she finished him off, the sooner he would let her go.

The intruder was certainly enjoying the oral skills of the blue eyed blond who was sucking him off. He kept pushing it deeper in her mouth watching her eyes carefully to sense when it was too deep, and then he would pull backwards and let her come up for air, before assaulting her mouth again. He got into a rhythm of fucking her face, gradually working it deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Without having her hands free to stop the man from pushing too deep Jessica did the best that she could using her lips and tongue to slow him down enough on his forward thrusts so it didn't go too deep and make her gag. If she was really careful she was sometimes able to deep throat her husband, but this mans cock felt thicker than what she was used to taking. She could tell by the big mans excited breathing that he was getting closer and closer to coming in her mouth. The combination of the big mans fingers pinching her tits, and his cock filling her mouth was arousing Jessica despite the situation. She increased the pace of her sucking and licking hoping to make the man finish as quickly as possible.

The masked man knew that he was going to dump his load any second. He kept watching the blonds blue eyes, finally seeing that look of lust indicating that she was enjoying sucking on his thick cock. The speed of his stroking into her mouth increased, and his hand with the knife grasped the back of her head and forced more of his thickness deep into her mouth.

Jessica somehow managed not to gag at the deeper invasion, knowing that if he shot his load down her throat she would hardly taste his cum. The man grunted and his stiff prick throbbed inside her mouth over and over again, dumping stream after stream of his jism down her throat. Before he was finished he pulled it out most of the way, and made sure that his last shot of cum landed on Jessica's tongue.

Jessica had closed her eyes, momentarily distracted while the thick cock spewed into her mouth. Forgetting for a minute that it was the intruder's cock pumping a hot load down her throat Jessica eagerly sucked the thick rod trying to extract every last drop the man had to offer. When the intruder pulled his cock almost all the way out of her mouth and let his last stream of hot jism land on her lips Jessica's tongue snaked out and captured the creamy liquid. Actually tasting it for the first time, she took her time and savored the taste and texture before she looked into his eyes and swallowed. The sound of something clicking brought her out of her reverie. Anger burned within her and she shouted, "You sick bastard, how could you take pictures of me sucking you off!"

The masked man had slipped the camera out of his other pocket a minute before he blasted his load down the blondes throat, and had captured the grand finale. He laughed in her face and produced another index card that read, "Just a little insurance baby. Do you think any jury could look at those pictures and not see how much you were enjoying yourself as you sucked me off? Oh and by the way I lied to you earlier about letting you go if you gave me a blowjob. The nights young and we still have a lot of fun ahead of us."

Jessica pouted for a minute aggravated that she had been desperate enough to believe that this guy would actually let her go, and now he had pictures of her doing him orally. She thought that by pretending to be nice to him he would let his guard down, and she could escape. She looked up at him and asked, "Didn't I just give you a very good blowjob? Can't you please take these handcuffs off? My arms and back are really hurting from being in this position for so long, and the cuffs are hurting my wrists."

The intruder didn't want to leave any marks, or damage the merchandise, so he turned the chair around and used his key to unfasten the cuffs. Jessica moved and rubbed her arms and wrists to improve the circulation that had been impaired by the awkward position she was forced into on the chair. She absently started to put her bra back on, but the stranger put the knife in front of her face again to get her attention. Then he used his other hand to peel the blouse and bra from her body and throw it on the floor, leaving her only wearing her beaded necklace.

Jessica thought about how she could escape, and came up with a plan. If she could get him to untie her legs she might be able to kick him or hit him with something from her desk that would buy her time to escape.

The masked man removed the cock ring from his spent member, and put both back into his pants. After all why give this hot blond something to aim at if she got loose. He had no illusions that she would not try to escape, something that he would soon remedy. He made it clear that the knife was still able to cut her if she moved, then he bent over and untied her legs.

Jessica knew it was now or never. She kicked out with her legs driving the masked man backwards, then she quickly jumped from the chair and reached for the dictionary on her desk. She flung it backwards towards the mans head, then pivoted and ran for the door, screaming for help as she ran.

The force of both of Jessica's legs kicking him at the same time knocked him off balance, but since he had been expecting it he had turned sideways so she didn't make contact with his groin as she had hoped. He managed to get the hand that was holding the knife up in time to block the flying projectile aimed at his head. However the force of the hurled object impacting his hand forced the intruder to drop the knife on the floor. The blond was quicker than he thought, and he pushed the chair aside and moved quickly towards the door. Just as Jessica's hand was about to open the door the masked man grabbed her hair from behind, stopping her forward progress. Then he placed one hand over her mouth to muffle her screaming, his other strong arm wrapped around her body and picked her up off the floor.

Jessica continued to struggle with the large man, looking for a way to break his grasp, but he was like a python snake squeezing its prey. The man noticed the red silk scarf hanging over Jessica's jacket on the hook. He grabbed the scarf and then moved Jessica towards the leather couch. He pushed Jessica down on the couch, her back hitting the soft cushions and breaking her fall. He pounced on top of her temporarily knocking the wind out of her, then used his strength and the bulk of his 200 pounds to keep her from moving. He reached down and grabbed the knife from the floor and held it in front of her face again. Jessica's struggling subsided quickly when she saw the shiny steel blade only inches from her body. He laid the knife down, outside Jessica's reach, where he could grab it quickly if she tried to escape again.