Jessica Likes Being Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the look of fear in her eyes again the masked man grabbed each wrist, pulling the left one towards the right side of her body, and the right one towards the left side of her body. Now that she wasn't struggling anymore he used the red silk scarf to bind her arms together a few inches above the wrist. With her arms bound together in this fashion it pushed her tits together. This blonde had a very nice set of knockers, and framed by her arms they were a beautiful sight.

Jessica knew at this point that it was futile to try and reason with the large man, and her only chance for escape had been lost. She knew now that he was going to do whatever he wanted to her body, and she would not be able to stop him. A cloud of resignation crossed her mind and she meekly said to the masked man, "Please don't hurt me, I'll do whatever you want."

The intruder smiled knowing that Jessica's last statement was another sign that her resistance was breaking down, and that she was starting to accept the idea that he could do whatever he wanted to her. The intruder would make sure that during the next three hours the sumptuous blond would be begging him to do all sorts of nasty things to her. His cock hardened again just thinking about how much he was going to enjoy doing her.

When the man got up off her body Jessica could breath easier again. As he crossed the room to her desk, constantly watching her to make sure that she wasn't going to try and escape again, she noticed the bulge in the front of his pants. Jessica's mind wandered back to a couple of weeks ago when for fun she had taken one of those survey's about your sexual preferences and fantasies. Laying here in her current situation she vividly remembered the question about whether women had a fantasy about being forced to have sex. At the time Jessica had answered no, but after seeing that more than 60% of women had answered yes, she had thought about it more, and had even dreamed about it a couple of times. She wondered how many of those woman who said yes would change their mind if they were in her current situation.

The masked man rummaged through Jessica's desk drawer and removed a couple of items he thought would be useful. He kept watching the delicious looking blond the whole time, just in case she tried to escape again. Based on the vacant stare in her blue eyes it looked like she was in another world. He had read somewhere that more than half of women have fantasies about being forced to perform sexually, and he wondered if this blond was one of them. He went back over to the couch and sat down at the end of Jessica's feet. He removed her shoes, from her nylon clad legs, and threw them across the floor. Then his strong hands started to massage her feet. His fingers worked up the length of her feet and then gently massaged her ankle, before slowly making their way up the inside of her right leg an inch at a time until he reached her knee. Then his big hands went back to the other leg and repeated the same procedure.

The sides and undersides of Jessica's legs were very sensitive and the mans light touch at just the right spots caused a tingle to ripple through her loins. She opened her eyes and looked at the masked man seeing a look of pure lust in his eyes.

The intruders fingers now made the slow sensual journey up her legs pushing her skirt up as they gradually moved upwards. Starting at her knees his fingers slowly and lightly would travel first horizontally across the top surface of her leg then down the side before returning to the other side, then proceed upward. One at at time he lifted each leg off the leather couch and bent it at the knee so he could pay special attention to the sensitive underside of each leg and thigh. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and he could see her red silk thong underneath her pantyhose. His lust drove him to want to get to her hidden treasure as quickly as possible, but first he had to make sure that any last resistance that she might have was eliminated. Watching the woman's eyes he noticed a reaction from time to time indicating that he was hitting her sensitive areas, and that his touch was having an effect on her. He probably spent ten or fifteen minutes just caressing both legs from her knees to the top of her thighs.

Jessica could not stop her body from trembling and responding to the mans touch. He was slowly and meticulously touching every inch of her nylon covered flesh. Somehow he seemed to know exactly where, and how, to touch her to make her squirm. She felt a new dampness forming between her legs, and her nipples starting to engorge, as her body betrayed her again. She tried to keep her legs together to make it harder for the intruder to reach her delta, but his stong hands simply spread them apart and continued their slow torturous journey towards their final destination.

When his fingers reached her womanhood he could feel the wetness of her crotch. He used two fingers and pushed inward against the wet silk probing for her opening. He smiled again as a gasp of pleasure escaped her lips. Her nipples had hardened and were just begging him for attention which they would soon receive, but first he had to remove those damn pantyhose that were in his way. Picking up the knife he stretched the nylon material just enough so that he could use the knife to cut a slit in the pantyhose. Then his strong hands simply ripped the top portion away and he pulled the tattered hose down over her hips to her knees. Then his fingers were touching her silk covered pussy, pressing into her wetness again, and causing another soft moan to come from the blonde's throat. He was anxious to see her pussy, and thrust his fingers into her, but first he wanted to touch her through the silky red material and torture her some more.

Tingles of pleasure shot through her loins and a warmth was spreading across her whole body. Her nipples were hard as pebbles, and ached for attention. From time to time a soft moan escaped her lips as this man's touch excited her, and no matter how hard she tried to resist her body gave into the sensations that his fingers were causing.

The masked man reached behind himself and picked up one of the items he had retrieved from Jessica's desk, then pulled the thin material of her red silk thong to the side.

Jessica's eyes widened as she saw the five inch stapler in his hand, a strange new shiver of mixed panic and excitement coursed through her body.

He opened the stapler and made sure that all the staples were removed. Then he used the smooth plastic handle and ran it all over Jessica's exposed bare skin. When he slid it against her wet pussy lips she moaned loudly as he carefully slid it back and forth in her slit. Two fingers from his other hand penetrated her hot opening and slowly slid in and out causing them to create a lot of friction along her vaginal walls. He could tell by her whimpers that her excitement was building rapidly from the dual stimulation.

Jessica's breathing quickened rapidly as the sensations of both his fingers and the stapler were stoking her flames. Her wetness seeped around his fingers, slowly building up and trickling down her legs. Closer and closer she moved to the edge, wishing that her hands were free to pull and twist her hard aching nipples, and push her over the edge.

Knowing that she was getting close to orgasm the masked man backed off a little. He moved the stapler covered with her juices up across her mons, then zigzagged it across her smooth stomach until it was blocked by her arms. He then lifted it and slowly scraped it down the side of her neck and moved it across her collarbone. His fingers continued to alternate between probing her pussy, and teasing her clit, keeping her excitement very close to the edge. Each time he sensed that she was getting too close he would back off. Now the stapler was tracing the outline of the brown aureole around her tits, ever so slowly advancing towards the hard pointy nipple, then backing off a little. His other hand reached behind himself and picked up the slim, smooth, yellow highlighter.

The only thoughts coursing through Jessica's mind was that she needed to feel the sweet release of an orgasm. Her enflamed body was in complete control now and it ached for relief, not caring about the circumstances, or who was driving her crazy. Before she could stop herself she moaned, "Please make me cum!"

He ran the end of the highlighter up and down her crease to lubricate it, then teased the opening to her twat before moving it back up through the crease and rubbing it against her swollen clit. Next the intruder started touching her hard aching nipples with the stapler. He carefully put the business end of the stapler over her nipple and ever so gently squeezed, as he increased the pace of moving the highlighter back and forth across her aching clit.

Feeling the contact of the cold metal of the staplers business end embracing her aching nipple and then the sensation of it gently squeezing the hard nub was unlike anything that Jessica had ever felt before. Her whole body went rigid for a few seconds as a strong orgasm smashed into her. Her whole body shook and incoherent words poured from her mouth as she moaned in complete ecstasy.

The masked man watched the hot woman's eyes flutter as her head thrashed from side to side causing her blond hair to sway back and forth. He loved hearing the moans of pure animal pleasure escaping from her mouth. He kept working her nipples and pussy with his fingers and the stapler until her moans stopped. He let her rest for a few minutes, enjoying the look of serenity written across her face. His hard throbbing cock, still confined in his pants, was begging for release. He smiled to himself knowing that soon enough it would get its wish.

The intruder didn't want to give Jessica too much time to rest. He wanted to begin the next phase of his plan while she was still reeling from the last orgasm. He crossed the room and quickly cleared the top of Jessica's desk. Then he returned to the couch and quickly untied the scarf that had been holding her arms together. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it just hard enough to bring Jessica out of her orgasmic reverie. When her eyes flew wide open he knew that he had her full attention, and he used his hold on her hair to indicate that he wanted her to stand up. Once she was standing there in front of him he motioned with the knife indicating that he wanted her to remove the rest of her clothing. His eyes watched her movements as she removed her skirt, soaked red silk thong, and remnants of her tattered pantyhose, leaving her standing there naked except for the beads around her neck. The intruder's eyes drank in her beautiful nude body. His hard-on was straining against the front of his pants again, eager to have its turn with her treasures. He took a quick peek at his watch and was delighted to see that they had almost 2 1/2 hours before the security guard would make his rounds again.

After that last series of strong orgasms Jessica's mind was conflicted. It kept going back and forth between how much she was enjoying the amount of sexual pleasure she was receiving at the hands of this man, and her conscience telling her that she must be a slut for enjoying this experience. Then there was the fact that something about the masked mans eyes seemed familiar to her. She was convinced now that she knew this man from somewhere, but she could not concentrate long enough to properly identify who it was. Jessica had always been a bit of a flirt, and she felt perverse pleasure in teasing men, especially when it worked to her advantage. After all men tried to control everything in life, so Jessica didn't feel guilty about using her feminine wiles to get what she wanted from men. She wondered for a second whether the man driving her crazy was her assistant Wayne. The man who was pleasuring her with great expertise was about the same build and height as Wayne. Was this his way of punishing her for the endless torment that she put him through every day when she teased him.

The intruder moved close to her body and wrapped his strong muscular arms around her and kissed her hard on the mouth. His tongue shot out trying to penetrate Jessica's mouth, but she blocked it with her lips. A quick pull of her blond hair forced her to gasp and during that brief moment his long slithering tongue made its way into her mouth. Jessica didn't respond to the wet kiss and the roving tongue at first so the masked man used one of his big hands to smack one of her ass cheeks just hard enough to show her who was the boss.

Jessica's body took control again as the combination of the intruder's wet mouth and probing tongue, and the brief flash of pain, only served to work together to send new sparks of desire throbbing through her body.

While he continued to hold her tightly against his body, he kissed her hotly as one of his hands reached behind her neck and opened the clasp of her beads. He removed the beads and put them into his pants pocket. He moved Jessica backwards across the room until she was at the end of her desk. He lifted her up onto the cleared desk and pushed her shoulders down until she was laying flat on her back. He grasped her legs and pulled her ass close to the edge of the desk. Then he used his hands to spread her legs wide and rubbed his hardness against her neatly trimmed twat. Pushing his hard rod against her pussy was making him very hot. He wanted to open his pants, get it out, and fuck her hard and deep. Somehow he managed to control himself and not take her right then. Before he gave her a good fucking he wanted to taste her juicy cunt.

Spreading her legs wide he used the discarded red silk scarf, and her lacy red bra to tie each of her ankles to one of the legs on the desk. Then he pulled the chair over and sat down in front of her spread legs. His fingers and mouth traced a pattern up her legs slowly moving towards their intended destination.

The light touch of his fingers, followed by the warm breath coming from his mouth was exciting her. His light kisses and the tip of his tongue scraping against her skin was causing shivers to run down Jessica's spine and into her loins. Jessica no longer had the will to resist the intruder. Her pussy was already weeping again as it waited impatiently for the masked man to mete out the next measure of exquisite pleasure.

When he reached the delta of her desire he noticed how wet the blond was already. He loved doing a woman that just couldn't get enough, and this beautiful woman was living up to her reputation as an insatiable blond. His fingers pulled her slick lips apart, and he watched her eyes and the reaction on her face as his long pink tongue lapped up her juices and stabbed at her engorged clit. He smiled to himself as she moaned and her head rolled from side to side. He noticed that her coral colored nipples were standing up like bullets. He reached in his pocket and retrieved the beads that he had taken from her earlier. He pulled the beads back and forth against her aching pussy, making sure they brushed against her swollen clit.

A hot bolt of white heat surged through Jessica's pussy as she felt the smooth round beads lightly dragging across her lips and clit. The man alternated between using his tongue to expertly lick her clit, and dragging the beads across her slick lips. Both actions drove her crazy and pushed her closer and closer to nirvana. She wanted to clamp her thighs tightly around this man's head and force even more of her sweet pussy into his hungry mouth, but the restraints on her ankles kept her from being able to use her legs. Jessica had never realized just how hot being restrained would make her feel. This guy, whoever he was, really knew how to push all her buttons. Her hard pointy nipples were begging for attention again, so since her hands were free she wantonly tweaked and twisted the nubs adding even more heat to the fire between her legs that was already blazing out of control.

Watching her eyes and face the man was able to see when the blond was getting close to going over the edge. At the last minute he would stop licking and sucking her clit, until she calmed down a little then he was at her again. He stopped momentarily, much to the blondes chagrin, and reached into his pocket for another index card and handed it to her. The index card said, "You're a bad girl for enjoying what I'm doing to you so much. If you want me to continue then you need to be very bad and tell me just how much you want it." He also got the camera out again and started to take pictures of her dripping snatch, and her tits and hard nipples.

The man had taken her to the edge a number of times, and all she cared about at the moment was reaching her climax again. Based on the instructions she understood exactly what he wanted to hear so she looked up at him and said, "I'm such a bad girl, and I enjoy being your slut. Please eat my pussy and make me come."

Hearing the words he wanted from the blondes mouth, and capturing her saying them on the digital camera, he went back to work driving her pussy wild. Two fingers slipped inside of her tight wet twat and searched for the rough skin at the top of the vagina. Her moans were getting louder again as his tongue rapidly worked her clit back and forth.

Jessica's body felt like it was on fire, and she used her hands to pull and twist her aching puffy nipples as she moved closer and closer to the edge of her orgasm. Her breathing was coming in rapid gulps and she begged the man, "I can't take it anymore! Please let me come!"

His experienced fingers knew that her G-spot would be located within the area of rougher skin. He pressed his fingertips upward against the rough skin and then moved them in slow lazy circles. His tongue moved faster against the blondes clit, and almost instantly he felt her body convulsing, as the strongest orgasm yet hit her like a tidal wave.

Her hands were on the masked mans head, pulling his face tighter against her burning need. Her legs strained against the restraints as she tried to clamp her legs around his head. As his fingers hit that special spot inside her pussy she exploded instantly. This orgasm was even more intense than the previous ones, and it made her whole body convulse and shake as it continued on and on, each aftershock as powerful as the last until Jessica almost passed out from the intense pleasure.

He kept flicking his tongue wildly against her clit and fingering her G-spot, until she grabbed his hair and pulled upward forcing him to desert her pussy which just could not take anymore stimulation at the moment. He looked down on her succulent body and smiled as he observed the look of temporary contentment written across her face. His hard-on was raging in his pants, and he removed his clothes while she was laying there peacefully.

The intruder was very pleased with the results of his experiment so far. Taking this sexy blond had been even more fun than he had hoped, and now it was time for him to fuck her and get his rocks off while making her come a few more times. He bent down and removed the scarf and her bra which had been used to bind her legs to the feet of the desk.

As Jessica lay there her eyes opened slowly and she saw the man standing there in front of her totally naked except for the black ski mask. His cock was sticking straight out, ready for action, and the head was almost purple from all the blood engorging it. Realizing that this still unknown man was going to put his cock inside her caused Jessica alarm. What about sexually transmitted diseases or getting pregnant. She looked up at the man with pleading eyes and said, "I'm not taking the pill or anything. I can't stop you from doing what you want to me, but please use a condom."