Jessica Likes Being Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The masked man laughed out loud at Jessica's request. Who did she think she was to tell him what to do. He grabbed an ankle with each big strong hand and lifted her legs into the air. Once they were fully extended he spread them wide and moved into position. He sawed his cock back and forth against her wet slippery lips to lubricate his meat, Pausing briefly he slipped the latex cock ring over the purple head and slid it down the length of his cock to the base. He had never used one before today and he was anxious to see whether it made him feel thicker when he was inside this hot wet blond. He rubbed his cock against her wetness making sure that it lightly rubbed her clit on each back and forth stroke. It didn't take long before the blond was moaning again, and her nipples were standing at attention.

His big hands were working their magic on her tits and nipples again, making them ache for his rough touch. The sensations of his hot meat rubbing against her wetness were driving her crazy. Her protests about him using a condom seemed to be falling on deaf ears, and the need building again in her loins was quickly pushing her to the point where she no longer cared about anything but feeling that hot rod buried to the hilt in her greedy pussy. Jessica moaned, "Damn you! You're driving me crazy with that cock! Stick it in my pussy and fuck me hard!"

The masked man laughed to himself again. Damn this blond slut was so fucking hot, and he could hardly wait to bury his bone deep inside her twat. He had brought a condom along so he stopped rubbing against her wetness, removed the condom from his pants pocket on the floor and quickly opened the foil pack and slid the latex down over his slippery rod. This condom wasn't for the blonde's benefit, but she would think it was and that would make her give herself even more willingly. In fact it contained some delay cream for men. He wanted to be able to last a long time, and with this exceptionally hot blonde it would be hard not to blow his load too quickly. He raised and spread her legs again, then put the sheathed head against the opening to her weeping pussy, and eased about an inch of it inside her. Then he pulled it back out, and waited a few seconds before sliding just the head of his cock inside again. Over and over he repeated the in and out movement causing the hot wet blond to beg for it.

Jessica could feel the heat of the throbbing cock head though the thin material of the condom as it expertly teased just the opening to her hungry pussy. This guy was driving her up the wall, and she wanted to feel all of his cock inside her. Jessica moaned, "Please give me all of it! I need it so bad!"

The intruder loved hearing her begging for his cock, and he had managed to capture her needy voice on the digital camera. Very slowly he began feeding a little more of himself into the hot tight opening, always pulling it almost all the way out before slowly sliding it deeper. The cock ring made his cock feel thicker, and even through the thin latex of the condom he could feel the bulging veins of his cock scraping the walls of her tunnel of love, and then feel the walls tighten around him. He used his strong hands to squeeze and torment her tits and nipples while he was fucking her. Gradually he picked up speed with his thrusts and now his hard cock was hammering into her at full speed. The noise of flesh slapping against flesh, and the blondes moans of ecstasy filled the room.

Jessica's body and mind were lost again as this man just kept pushing her need higher and higher. The feeling of his cock pushing deep into her pussy, and the pulling and twisting of her nipples had her almost ready to orgasm gain. "Fuck me deep and hard," she grunted as she felt his hairy balls slapping against her body.

Sensing that the blond was almost at the point of no return he removed his cock. The look on her face, and the dirty expletives that came from her mouth, were priceless. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her into a sitting position on the edge of the desk. Then he slowly sank his meat deep inside her. Their mouths met for a hot wet tongue filled kiss. He wrapped his big strong hairy arms around her and lifted her off the desk, making sure that she was still impaled on his stake. He carried her across the room to the leather couch and lowered their joined bodies to the soft material. Then he let the full weight of his body press her into the couch, as he started slowly thrusting into her pussy.

Jessica's breathing quickened again as she quickly scaled the mountain. She dug her fingernails into the firm ass cheeks of the man urging him to make her come again. She looked into his eyes and said, "You're so fucking good! You're going to make me come again!" She thrust her hips up off the couch to meet his, and drive his meat even deeper into her gash.

The intruder picked up the pace of his thrusts into her hot needy twat. His mouth feasted on her tits and nipples, biting them and scraping them with his teeth, then soothing them with warm saliva and his hot pink tongue. He almost let her slip over the edge twice, but caught himself in time and backed off just enough to keep her delicately balanced on the edge of orgasmic bliss.

Jessica's body was writhing with pleasure. One minute she was breathlessly moaning, "Yes..., Yes...., Yes....," and the next it was, "Damn you fucker! Make me come!"

The masked man felt a tingling in his balls as the delay cream was starting to wear off and he was starting to feel the full effects of being buried to the hilt in the blondes twitching pussy. He kept pounding into her hard, wanting to make her come before he let loose. He felt the hot sweaty body beneath him go completely rigid, then shake violently as her next orgasm rolled over her quaking body. He felt her vaginal walls gripping his meat and it took all his self control not to shoot his cream into the condom.

Jessica went over the orgasmic edge like a car doing 90 mph going off a cliff. Her whole body went stiff, then quaked, and finally she felt like she was floating through the air riding on large balls of white glowing cotton. She drifted off for a couple of minutes.

The masked man looked at his watch. They still had about an hour before he would need to stop. He withdrew from the blond and stood there watching her chest rise and fall as she enjoyed the afterglow. It also gave him time to cool off a little so he would have full control over his cock for the next course of this delicious sexual delight. He shook the blond gently to get her attention and motioned for her to go back over to the desk. The masked man smiled as he watched her willingly obey his every command. Damn he should have done this a long time ago, maybe then she wouldn't be such a cock teaser. He pressed his hot hairy body against hers and kissed her wetly as his hands roamed across her silky skin before dipping back into her dripping snatch. Within minutes the insatiable blond was moaning and humping against his hand and hard joystick. Her nipples were rock hard and the points burned into his chest.

Jessica didn't care anymore whether she felt like a slut or not. She just wanted him to stick his hot meat inside her yearning twat and put out the fire that was burning out of control. Whoever this man was he had taken her to places of ecstasy tonight where she had never been before, and she wondered if her life would ever be the same now that she had taken a walk on the dark side of her sexuality.

He turned her around so she was facing the desk, then reached around and used one hand to diddle her clit and make her moan loudly. Kneeling behind her his tongue licked in slow swirling motions across the cheeks of her ass. He raised his hand and brought it down against the creamy pale skin of one cheek, "Crack," then swooped in with his mouth and bathed the reddened skin with his warm saliva. Then he smacked the other cheek and performed the same routine to soothe the hurt.

Jessica's temperature was rising rapidly as the man's tongue danced lightly across her ass. Suddenly she yelped at the unexpected sting of his hand smacking her ass. At first she was angry but then a strange feeling pulsed through her body, as she was surprised at how quickly his hot wet mouth could turn the sting into pleasure. One moment her ass felt like it was on fire, and then in the next moment his mouth caused the fire to quickly move to her needy pussy. Her ass was slightly red and sensitive but that just seemed to magnify the pleasure inflicted by his slippery tongue.

The man left her standing there for a minute as he crossed the room to retrieve something from his jacket. When he returned he slipped a heavily padded collar around her delicate neck, then closed the velcro fastener making sure that it wasn't too tight. One side at a time he reached around the front of her luscious round breasts and taking one of the dangling chains he fastened the tiny clip on the end to her nipple, then he repeated the process on the other nipple. His hand lightly pulled the metal chain hooked to the collar around her neck, which in turn pulled on the chains and clips fastened to her hard pointy nipples.

Jessica's burning desire quickly turned into an inferno as her body reacted to the padded collar with the nipple clamps. She turned her head sideways to glace back over her shoulder at the masked man, her blue eyes clouded with lust, and said "I'm your slut now, so take me! Give it to me! Fuck me hard!"

The intruder smiled to himself again. He made her bend over the desk, using her arms to support her upper torso so that her nice round tits were not touching the surface of the desk. Then he made her spread her legs apart, causing her nice firm ass to be the center of attention. Slowly he kissed his way down her spine and started swirling his tongue around her ass cheeks again. His fingers reached around and dipped into her honey pot, stirring her passion as he found her hard throbbing clit. His tongue had danced it's way to her crack and he used his other hand to spread her cheeks. What a hot sight her ass made, seeing both her brown puckered rosebud and her dripping snatch at the same time. His tongue started at the top of the crack and very slowly made its way downward until it reached her anal opening. His long pink tongue swirled around the outside, then slowly worked its way towards the dark clenched opening. His tongue savored the taste of her unique flavor. He lightly pulled the chain attached to the collar causing her head to pull backwards, which in turn caused the clips attached to her nipples to go taut and stretch the hard coral buttons.

Jessica was totally consumed by a physical need that was different from anything than she had ever experienced before. Every fiber of her body had become addicted to this man's brand of sexual attention. In between her loud moans of animal lust she hurled dirty expletives at the man urging him to treat her like his personal slut. His fingers working in her pussy and his hot slippery tongue probing her ass had her hanging on the edge of another orgasm. Her breath came in raged gasps as she slid closer and closer to the edge. Then he stopped just as she almost slipped over the precipice. "Please don't stop...," Jessica whined.

The intruder put both hands on her hips, the cold steel of the chain attached to the collar still hanging down her back. He put his swollen condom covered cock at the oozing opening to her cunt and drove it home in one hard stroke. Then he started thrusting harder into her beautiful greedy pussy, hammering his pelvis against her ass. Every once in a while he would pull the chain lightly to stretch her nipples, pull her hair a little, or give one of her ass cheeks a little smack. One of his hands slid around the front of her hips and started strumming her clit again. Damn her tight twat wrapped around his cock was driving him crazy, almost causing him to lose control. He was very tempted to blow his wad into her insatiable pussy, and let it all end here.

Jessica grunted and moaned as his hot meat penetrated deep into her snatch, his heavy balls slapping against her ass, on each powerful stroke. She was mumbling and moaning incoherently, her head thrashing from side to side, as her orgasm smashed into her like a giant wave dragging you under in the ocean.

The masked man stayed imbedded in her clutching pussy, and continued to flick her clit back and forth as the blondes orgasm hit. He waited until she seemed to reach the peak of her climax then quickly extricated his cock and removed the slippery condom. Taking it in his hand he quickly guided it into position, putting the hot purple head against her anus. He swirled the head in circles around the brown puckered opening then put the bulbous head of his cock right in the center. He applied a little pressure against it but didn't try to penetrate the tightly clenched opening.

Jessica's climax had just started to fade a little when she felt the burning hot lance pressed tightly against her asshole. This new type of stimulation sent her soaring again. Her pussy and sphincter muscles contracted in rhythm creating a symphony of intense pleasure that quickly merged into one overwhelming crescendo of ecstasy. As another thundering series of orgasms ripped her apart her legs started to get wobbly and she almost collapsed. The last thing she remembered was the glow from a a sea of white light bathing her weightless body.

As her body slumped the masked man put his strong arms around her torso and held her upright to keep her from falling and hurting herself. He scooped up her limp body and carried her over to the couch and gently put her down. He looked at his watch noting that they still had enough time, so he let the blond doze off for fifteen minutes. While waiting he made his preparations for the final act of this sexual play.

Jessica gradually came out of the dreamy reverie. She found herself across the room on the side chair without arms, sitting backwards on the man's lap. One of his strong arms held her against his chest. He must have removed the collar and nipple clamp's when she dozed off. Now his big strong hands took turns gently fondling her swollen tits which were a little tender from the nipple clamps. His hot wet mouth was gently kissing her ear and neck. She could feel his hard cock trapped between her thighs and the wet lips of her pussy.

When the masked man noticed that the blond was awake he slipped the red silk scarf over her blond hair and covered her eyes throwing her into complete darkness. Then he knotted the scarf and tied it in a bow for easy release. He started to thrust his hips upward causing his very needy cock to saw up and down against her slick lips.

Very slowly Jessica's body started to come to life again. She had never had this many orgasms in one night before, and found it almost unbelievable that she was starting to feel that familiar stirring in her loins again. As the man continued to patiently rub against her slick crease, and torment her aching breasts, her need started to build again, and she wanted to feel him inside her. She rose up off his lap, her delicate hand wrapping around his cock and lining it up with her pussy. When she felt the hot head against her dripping opening she could tell that he wasn't wearing a condom, but at this point she just didn't care anymore. Slowly she sank down on his greased shaft until it was buried to the hilt. His thickness and length were just the right size for her opening. Jessica hesitated for a few seconds savoring the feeling of having her pussy stuffed. Slowly she started to gyrate her hips causing the hot lance to deliciously scrape against her clutching vaginal walls, and causing her internal fire to rage again.

The hot blondes rotating hips were causing sensations that were driving him crazy. He had to keep mentally thinking about other things in order to control himself, and not let his load fly. He picked up the mini vibrator from the table next to the chair, and turned it on to its lowest setting. He ran the compact vibrating plastic tube down her neck, and then slid it across her collarbone. After hearing a soft moan he moved it downward and pressed it against the sensitive underside of her large round tits. He worked his way up to the brown aureole's and then traced their perfect circles. When the humming plastic touched her red swollen nipples she whimpered from the tingling sensation.

Jessica's nipples were so sensitive that she could not stand the sensations caused by the little vibrator. She grasped the man's hand and guided it from her tit to the lips of her pussy. As the vibrating sensations pulsed through her loins she used her strong legs to start slowly moving up and down on the hot pole embedded inside her. Jessica would slowly rise to the top almost letting the man's engorged cock head escape, then plunge back down on it until it reached maximum penetration within her pussy.

Knowing that he could not take much more of her sliding on his shaft he stopped her movements with his strong arms and forced her to stand upright. Then he turned her around and forced her into a kneeling position between his legs. One hand on either side of head slowly guided her face to his hot waiting cock.

Jessica felt the hot head of his cock brushing lightly against her mouth. Knowing exactly what the intruder wanted her to do she reached out with her hands. Grasping it with both hands, she moved closer as her pink wet tongue slithered out from between her lips and started flicking against the sensitive head. Jessica eagerly swirled her tongue all over the rigid shaft from the head to his balls, teasing and tormenting him as punishment for all the torture he had inflicted on her that night. She parted her lips and very slowly slid her hot wet mouth down his length as far as she could go. His hands were behind her head urging her to take all of him down her throat. Jessica concentrated on relaxing her throat and slowly managed to swallow the last two inches of his meat.

Her lips were now sucking on the base of his cock, as her throat surrounded his cock. Then she would back off, sliding her mouth all the way back to the head before licking and sucking her way back down to the base. Occasionally she would kiss her way down to his heavily laden balls and suck them into her mouth one at a time. Moaning constantly around the cock that was filling her mouth Jessica's hand cupped his balls and gently squeezed, urging them to release another load of hot cream into her hungry mouth. Her other hand was busy playing with her smoldering pussy, keeping her fire burning while she sucked the man.

The masked man was moaning loudly as the blond deep-throated him. Once or twice he almost forgot himself, wanting to utter words of encouragement or shout dirty expletives. He felt the tingling in his balls warning him that ejaculation was imminent, so his strong hands gently pulled on Jessica's hair to force her to back off. The intruder pulled her back up to a standing position facing him and then pulled her body closer. He quickly slid the cock ring down his wet length till it rested at the base. With one hand on her ass and the other holding his cock straight up in the air he guided the blond down and impaled her on his spear. He turned the vibrator up to a higher setting and with one of his hands he pressed the humming toy against her clit, causing the blond to start rotating her hips again. With his other hand he removed the ski mask from his head, and then deftly untied the bow holding the red silk scarf, letting it fall to the floor.

Jessica's eyes opened, and instantly went wild, as she saw the face of the man who had been making her behave like a wanton slut for the past three and one half hours. "Gary you son of a bitch," she screamed. "You just took ten years off my life. Do you have any idea how scared I was?"