Jessica Likes Being Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary was the Vice President of Marketing at the company, and her husband of twenty years. "Well Jessica it was all your fault. Remember two weeks ago when you told me one night after we made love about your forced sex fantasy, and about how you were teasing Wayne unmercifully. When we talked earlier tonight you sounded very stressed, so I thought that I could help you relieve some of that stress, live out your fantasy, and also teach you a lesson that teasing men can be very dangerous. Can you ever forgive me," Gary asked?

Jessica pondered for a few seconds, a look of mock anger still on her face. Then a devilish sexy smile crossed her lips and she looked deeply in Gary's eyes and said, "Well if you can give me one more earth shattering orgasm, and fill me up with your hot cream, I'll think about forgiving you."

Gary smiled and replied, "Oh baby, I have been holding back for so long that my balls are aching for release, but I have every intention of giving you the best orgasm yet before I unload." Gary kissed Jessica passionately their tongues dueling with each other, slowly starting to fuel the fires of passion.

Jessica slowly rotated her hips again causing Gary to wince with pleasure. She knew from their years of lovemaking exactly what turned him on the most and now it was her turn to torture him and get some payback. She watched his face, and listened to his breathing carefully. Every time he looked like he was getting close she just stopped her movements so he was left hanging. Of course tormenting Gary also pushed her flames higher and higher.

Gary turned the vibrator on full power and rubbed it up and down her slick pussy lips making sure that he hit her clit on each pass. In between their hot wet kisses Jessica moaned in his ear telling him how much she loved what he had done to her tonight.

Jessica moaned, "Oh god, you're hot fucking cock feels so big and thick! Give it to me baby!" Her own hands were teasing and tormenting the coral bullets on top of her tits.

Gary was happy to fulfill her request and give it to her. With one hand wrapped around her ass cheeks and his other working the vibrator against her clit, he thrust upward off the chair with his hips driving his hard throbbing rod even deeper into her hot clutching pussy. Gary would bend forward from time to time and gently let his teeth graze her nipple, then use his tongue to bath it in warm saliva, before fastening his lips around the hard nub and pulling.

Jessica used her legs and started to slide up and down the greased prick. She started slowly and then picked up speed making sure that she slammed down hard on each downward stroke. Jessica's body was going crazy again as her animal lust soared towards that high plateau of pleasure and just hung there delicately balanced on the edge.

Gary could tell by Jessica's moans and breathing that she was almost ready to plunge over the edge, which was good because he felt like his cock was going to explode at any minute. His fingers that had been digging into her firm ass checks slid across her cheek into the crack and zeroed in on her tight rosebud. Scooping up some lubrication with his finger from her dripping pussy he pressed it against her asshole and swirled it in slow lazy circles until his finger had almost penetrated the tight brown ring.

The anal stimulation provided by Gary's finger combined with the vibrator on her clit and his mouth stretching her nipples was more than Jessica could take. Her whole body started to quiver, and her head thrashed back and forth causing her blond hair to swirl about her head as the molten white heat of her most intense orgasm wracked her body. She screamed "Oh yes Gary..., I'm coming!" Her eyes rolled up in her head and she just kept whimpering loudly as the heat spread through every fiber of her body. She felt Gary's cock throbbing and pulsing inside her tight twat, and then felt his hot cream erupting into her hungry pussy causing new waves of pleasure to slam into her.

Gary felt Jessica's tight pussy walls gripping him like a leather glove as she went over the edge. Finally it was time for him to let it fly. He grunted and groaned as he felt his steamy jism explode from his balls, rocket up the length of his cock, and then blast into her womb. Stream after stream of the pent up cream emptied into Jessica's waiting pussy.

Spasm after spasm rippled through Jessica's tight pussy, milking every last drop of cum from his swollen balls. Jessica's orgasm seemed to last forever and then her whole body relaxed as she crossed over to the sweet land of orgasmic bliss, and floated weightless through time and space.

Gary held Jessica tightly against his body as she enjoyed the afterglow. He could feel the much larger than normal volume of his cum slowly oozing out of her pussy as his cock slowly lost some of its girth and length. With 15 minutes left before the guard would return he roused Jessica from her dreamy state and they both cleaned up the best they could and got dressed.

When the guard came around, he waved at them as he passed, oblivious to what had taken place during the last four hours. Gary helped Jessica quickly finish her work for tomorrow. Once home they cuddled on the couch as they drank some wine, and talked about how fantastic the whole experience had been for both of them.

Gary teasingly asked, "So Jessica when did you know that I was the intruder, and you weren't being forced to have sex by some stranger?"

Jessica replied, "You really had me scared for a while tonight. You and Wayne are both about the same height and build, and you both have the same color eyes. For a while I actually thought that maybe it was him getting revenge for all my teasing and driving him crazy at work. Even when you made me give you the blowjob I wasn't really sure. That cock ring made your manhood feel much thicker than normal. I guess the giveaway was in the way you knew exactly how and where to touch me, and even though you were trying to act rough you were always very careful not to actually hurt me. Thank you so much for helping me act out my fantasy. I really enjoyed showing you that I can be a very bad girl."

Gary chuckled and said, "It was my pleasure darling. You know how much I love you, and that I'll always do anything I can to make you happy. You were so incredibly hot tonight and I can't wait until the next time the bad girl can come out to play."

They went to bed, and curled up in each other's arms as they drifted off to sleep.

KFGTSIFY