Jessica: Lust Prevails Ch. 01

Story Info
Jess cheats on her neglectful husband.
5.2k words
4.19
61.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers

Chapter 1

"Jess, you're the only one I could say this to," my friend Marie said a hushed and rather conspiratorial tone, "But I'm so damned glad that golf season is here."

We were having coffee on Saturday morning, Marie Lefevre, my next door neighbor and I, as we had almost every Saturday morning for the past seven or eight years. Her husband, Chris, sat in the next room, polishing up his clubs, preparing for tomorrow morning, when, along with three of his friends, he would head to the golf course for the first round of the spring.

I cocked my head and looked at her. "Why is that?" I asked.
She moved her head as if to whisper in my ear. "Maybe he," turning her eyes to her hubby, "will stop thinking about sex for a while and concentrate on improving his game .

Now Marie never struck me as someone who might not be interested in sex, but then I assumed that most women in their late thirties and early forties, like me, couldn't get enough. I knew I sure couldn't. The phrase "in her sexual prime" fit me to a tee, and the whole idea of not wanting sex was foreign to me.

"I'm not sure I follow you, Marie."

She looked at me and shrugged. "I've never been a very sexual person, and just lately I seem to be even more put off by it than ever. But Chris, he's always wanted more than I've been inclined to give, and lately, over the past year or so, since Jan moved out and got her own apartment, he's been like a horny teenager. It's caused a fair bit of friction, I can tell you."

I chuckled, but it wasn't one prompted by any funny thoughts. "Do you find it funny?" she looked at me as if I insulted her.

"Funny, no. Ironic, yes." I said. "Here you are complaining about Chris wanting sex, and I'm aching inside because Walter hasn't made love to me in six weeks. I'm buying batteries for my vibrator in bulk. Say," I said with a real laugh this time. "can I borrow your husband for a couple of hours later tonight?" She looked at me, wondering if I was serious or not. "Just kidding." I said.

She knew about Walter's heart attack scare. My husband, ten years older than me, had experienced some chest pains several weeks ago. Even though his doctor had reassured him that nothing at all showed up in the battery of tests that they'd put him through, he had been frightened by it and was convinced that he would die of a massive heart attack if he exerted himself at all. Exertion included sex with his wife.

"He'll get over it, I'm sure." She said, trying to make me feel better.

It was three weeks later, on a Saturday night, that I thought about Marie, Chris, and sex again at the same time. We were at a neighborhood party, a dozen or so couples gathered at Deb and Barry Tyler's big home. Theirs was one of the largest houses on the block and the site of what had become an annual get-together. It was fairly late in the evening, and those who enjoyed their wine had consumed a few glasses. I certainly had. I was hanging onto Walter's arm as he talked shop with Barry, who was in the same business as Walter, real estate. I was bored and was gazing around the room when my eyes stopped on Chris and Marie. They were sitting together on one of the big couches in the living room, and as I watched it appeared that Chris was trying to cop a feel of one of Marie's breasts. I'm sure my eyebrows went up when she yanked his hand away and said something to him that was plainly intended to put him off. He looked at her, obviously irritated, got up and walked off into the kitchen. I wondered to myself which of them I should feel sorry for, and decided that he deserved my sympathy more than her. He and I appeared to be in the same boat, as far as getting much was concerned.

Several minutes later, Deb sidled up to me and took my hand. "Jess, would you be a sweetie and grab some sandwiches out of the basement fridge sometime soon? There's no rush, there are still a few left up here. I have to go and mix up some more dip for the veggies, everyone seems to like that new recipe that my sister e-mailed me."

"Sure, be glad to help." I told her. She returned to her kitchen, and seeing that the conversation that Walter and Barry were having wasn't getting any less tedious, I decided to do my bit to help out. I nudged Walter. "I'm going to help Deb for a while. See ya."

I got halfway down the stairs as Chris rounded the corner coming up, hands full of beer cans. I guess my sudden appearance startled him, because he was suddenly attempting to juggle six or eight beers, without success. I helped him pick them up. "I saw some empty cases here earlier....", looking around, trying to remember where it was I had seen them. I looked up to find him staring at me.

"Jess, you look great tonight." There was an awkward silence as we looked into each other's eyes. I stepped toward him, then hesitated just a second before leaning into him and giving him a light kiss. It felt wonderful, and went straight to my pussy. I'd had enough wine to drink to lower any inhibitions I might have had about kissing my neighbor, and kissed him again. His arms enclosed me and I opened my mouth to let his tongue slide against mine. I didn't resist when his hands came around to cup my breasts. My nipples were erect and he found them and rolled them between his fingers through my thin bra. God, I was on the verge of losing it. I was so damned horny, still not getting fucked by my husband. My breasts are always sensitive and he was making me crazy. I reached down and felt for his cock. It was hard and ready as I knew it would be.

"Christ, Jess, if we don't stop soon, I'm going to have to fuck you. You know that that, don't you?"

I squeezed him and gave an evil chuckle. "If you stop now Chris, I'll have to kill you. You know that, don't you?"

I grabbed his hand and led the way to the utility room Any thought of my husband being upstairs had disappeared from my mind. Lust prevailed. There was a little light from the other side of the basement that allowed us to make out the washer, dryer and freezer. His eyes got big as I pulled my sweater up over my breasts and unhooked my bra, Oh, shit, it felt great to have my big titties free. "Come here," I hissed at him as I took his head and pulled his mouth to my red, pebbly hard, nipples. His tongue swirled around one then he sucked it hard. Then the other one. God, it felt so good. My pussy was soaking wet. I needed Chris inside in my pussy, my pussy that hadn't felt a hot cock for months and months. I was as rangy as I was as a teenager, dying to get laid in the back seat of my boyfriend's dad's big old car. It took about ten seconds to hike up my skirt, step out of my panties, hop up onto the washing machine and spread my legs. Real wide.

"Come on, Chris, damn it. Let's do it. Hurry up, I need your cock," I whispered. He struggled with his pants, trying to get the zipper down. He groaned with frustration, then there was a "zzzzz" followed by a sigh of relief. The pants dropped to the floor. There was no finesse, no subtlety in our coupling, just pure raunch. He held my ass as I perched on the washer and rammed his hard tool into me. Chris was already straining for release and he hammered himself in and out of me with amazing speed. I was building up to a doozy of an orgasm when Chris stiffened, then jerked about like a crazed marionette as he spurted his semen into my pussy.

"Noooo! I cried, "Not yet" He stumbled back in surprise at my outburst, his prick still twitching. "You bastard," I snarled. "Couldn't you have waited another thirty seconds." He blushed a deep red and pulled up his pants and started to back out of the room and then was gone. "Shit!" I growled. "Shit, shit, shit!"

After cleaning up a bit, I grabbed the sandwich tray from the fridge and made my way upstairs. It appeared that no one had missed me. I dropped the sandwiches on the kitchen table and slipped into the bathroom for a look in the mirror. It wasn't obvious that I had just been fucked, though I did look a wee bit flushed. I returned to the living room and looped my arm through Walter's. He and 'Fast Eddie' were having almost the same conversation as had been going on when I left. Boring. I wandered back into the kitchen to pour myself another glass of wine when I sensed someone behind me.

"Jess." It was Chris. "Look, can I apologize for what happened downstairs?"
I turned to look at him. "No, you can't. You can apologize for what didn't happen."

"Huh?" he looked puzzled for a second, then caught on to what I was saying." He blushed again. "Like I said, I'm really sorry. I find you so attractive, so sexy. I have since the day you and Walter moved in next door, but I'd never had the nerve to approach you." He confessed, looking down at the floor. "Marie and I haven't been, you know, getting together very often lately, and I just lost it once you and I got started." He looked up with a silly grin. "Say, you wouldn't like to give me a chance to do better, would you?"

His boyish charm had always made my brain a little mushy, but tonight, I was still pissed off enough to stand up to it.

"No, Chris, not tonight." I didn't want to close the door on him, he probably was a decent enough lover given a chance. "Maybe sometime soon, if the opportunity arises." I leaned to him and gave him a friendly, not sexual, kiss. "Say good night to Marie for me, I'm going home to get some sleep."

I found Walter still rooted to the same spot and told him I was beat and that he could stay if he wanted to. I found Deb and thanked her for another great party, then walked the half block home to my bed and my vibrator.

I felt like hell when I awoke on Sunday morning. Too much wine. I lay with the sheets pulled over my face when it hit me, when I remembered what I had done, how I had let, no, not let, encouraged Chris to fuck me. Oh, God. How could I have done that? How was I going to face Walter this morning? What a stupid, stupid thing to do! As I lay there stewing about what I was going to tell him, it came to me. I was not going to feel guilty about a drunken quickie with my best friend's husband. I was a hot, horny woman, and if nothing else, I deserved a cock in my pussy once in a while, even if it didn't satisfy me. Walter should be the one ashamed of himself. The old fart hadn't made love to me in ages. Fuck it!

Now I was angry with him for letting me get to this state I was in, the frame of mind where I would actually let another man do what Chris did to me. A shiver went through me as I thought about the evening before, how good it felt to have a hot, hard prick inside me. I had to admit that, even though Chris hadn't satisfied me completely, he had given me a lot more than I had been getting from either Walter or my vibrator lately.

A few minutes earlier I was wondering how I was going to go about confessing my indiscretion and now I found myself considering a rematch with Chris.
I spent the rest of the day in a bit of a funk, as my moods swung crazily. For a while I'd be on the verge of crying, wanting to release the guilt I was feeling at the moment by 'fessing up to Walter, then an hour later, I'd be angry again.

By the following morning I felt better. I wasn't scheduled to work until one, so I lounged around the house, had a long and relaxing bath, then got dressed and had a light lunch before making the short drive to work.

Walter is in commercial real estate and makes enough commission from his several multi-million dollar sales each year to keep us very comfortable. I haven't had to work since we married ten years ago, but I do have a two day a week job at an exclusive ladies wear store, just to get out and interact with other people, something I enjoy very much.

On the days when I'm not at the store. I volunteer for a couple of organizations. It was a several days after the party and I was just returning to the car after making my last "Meals on Wheels" delivery, when I saw Walter's car pull in and park a half block from where I sat. He hopped out and walked right into a high rise condominium building, quickly enough that I didn't have a chance to call out to him. "Must be seeing a client." I thought. Seeing an opportunity for lunch with Walter, something we rarely got the chance to do, I decided to wait for him.

Forty five minutes passed, and I was about to give up on him when he appeared at the glass double doors, stepping out into the sun. I was halfway out of the car to call out his name when a woman followed him out and took his arm as they walked to his car. There was something about the way they walked together that made me aware this was not a client, but someone he was familiar with. That conclusion was confirmed as he got into his car, then rolled down the window so she could lean in and kiss him.

I think I gasped when she kissed my husband, although I couldn't tell you for sure, and suddenly had a hollow empty feeling in my chest. I sat there in a daze for several minutes. Walter had driven away and the woman had turned and gone back into the building. My mind was racing. Surely there had to be some explanation. I didn't want to believe that he was cheating on me. How could he cheat...have sex...with his fear of a heart attack. God, was that just an excuse to avoid making love to me, while he screwed this bimbo? How long had this been going on?

I finally forced myself to start the car and concentrate on my driving long enough to get home. The afternoon passed quickly as my mind churned out one scenario after another about my husband and the attractive blonde woman. Maybe she was a long lost relative, and Walter would be describing his visit with her when he arrived home. Maybe not. I tried to put all thoughts of it out of my head as I prepared a light supper for us. When Walter did arrive home, I tried to behave as I always did. It was difficult. I wanted to scream at him, ask all the questions that had swarmed through my brain all afternoon, but I didn't. We passed what on the outside was a normal evening, and I went to bed early feigning a headache. I barely slept a wink.

There was nothing on my schedule for Thursday. As much as I feared what I might see, I headed toward downtown, and the building I had seen my husband enter the previous day. Although I arrived earlier than the day before, Walter's car was already there. I parked a little further away, trying to ensure that he wouldn't see my car, though it's a common model, and found a place in the entryway of the adjacent building where I could stand and see the doors.
Right on time, they emerged, and proceeded to the car, where yesterday's kisses were repeated. My eyes were full of tears as I cursed him. "You son of a bitch! You rotten bastard!.

On Friday I awoke to find Walter packing his suitcase. I had forgotten that he was scheduled to speak at a commercial real estate conference in Minneapolis on the weekend, and was leaving this morning to allow him an opportunity to meet with a couple of potential clients later in the afternoon. At least I wouldn't have to work so hard at hiding my feelings with him out of the house, and I'd have an opportunity to think about what I was going to do about the situation.
Walter gave me a kiss as he left the house, promising to call on the following evening. I worked at the shop on Fridays and it was busy, which was good. It kept my mind off of my problems and made the afternoon pass quickly.

One of my co-workers, Toni, suggested stopping for a drink after work. "Hey, that sounds wonderful," I answered her. "Walter is out of town and the house is empty, so I'd be happy to join you."

"Bob is off on a golf trip, so I'm in the same boat, why don't we go for something to eat as well as drinks?" she suggested.

An short while later, we were comfortably ensconced in a booth at The Red Dog, a great little restaurant just a few minutes from the store. We ordered a liter of wine then sipped and talked. I was on my third glass when Toni said something, - I have no idea what it was - that triggered my tears. Without warning large drops were rolling down my cheeks. Toni stared, not knowing what to say. I told her what I had discovered, and she held my hand and tried to comfort me.

Then she got serious. "There are some things you are going to have to look into." She told me. "Pretty much the same thing happened to my sister five years ago. She knew something was going on, but didn't know to what extent, and was hesitant to confront her husband. Things dragged on between them, until one day she came hone from work and he was gone. He left her a note telling her that she had been a failure as a wife and that he was filing for divorce. She found out he'd been screwing his secretary for almost a year, but that was after the divorce. She got a paltry little settlement from him. Her lawyer told her that if they could have shown that he was cheating on her, she could have taken him to the cleaners. The moral of the story is 'do it to him before he does it to you.'"

Again, my mind was churning. What could I do to prove Walter is having an affair with the blonde woman? Who could I turn to for help?

On arriving home after spending the evening with Toni, I didn't know whether I felt better or not. Her advice had been to get my ass in gear and find out what Walter was up to and document it, before he left me for the woman he was visiting at the downtown condo. She was assuming a lot, but given what I had told her, what I had seen, it was difficult to draw any other conclusion. I just wanted the whole situation to go away, I didn't want to think about it, didn't want to deal with it.

I lay awake for several hours that night, again consumed by visions of what my husband and the blonde were doing together, and when I sat down at the kitchen table with my coffee early the next morning, I had at least the beginnings of my plan together.

I spent two and a half hours at Marie's kitchen table, typical for a Saturday morning. We chatted and gossiped as we did every week. Chris was out golfing, but she still whispered as she confided in me that golf had not taken his mind off sex, and if anything, he was more persistent than ever. I didn't say anything about what I now thought of as Walter's indiscretion, but rather complained as I had to her before about what my sex life was lacking.

She just laughed at me. "Maybe I should sent my stud over to your house. I suppose that would be one way to distract him." I laughed as if I thought it a big joke, but I was really thinking back to when he had screwed me on top of the washing machine.

We yakked a while longer, then it was time to go. Marie was putting a few things together to take to her mother, who still lived in the small town where both Marie and Chris had grown up, an hour and a half east of the city. She and Chris often went on Saturday afternoon to visit, not returning until Sunday evening.

After lunch, I phoned my cousin, Mel. I had thought of him as I tossed and turned the night before. Mel is a lawyer, and from what I've heard, a pretty good one. Anytime the subject had come up in the past, he had offered free legal advice to family members, so I figured after all these years, it was time to take him up on it. I told him my story. "You know I can't do much but advise you informally, Jess. It wouldn't be appropriate for me to take on a case for you, But I'll certainly do there everything I can to help. Anyway, from what you've just told me, it's the classic 'Husband meets bimbo, leaves wife' scenario, often mentioned in the same breath as 'mid-life crisis'. My advice in a nutshell is 'Get the goods on him, some good solid evidence that he's fooling around with this woman, and then take him for a bundle.'" He told me. "I've got a friend who specializes in this type of case, and I'm sure he would take this on for you. I also know a very good private detective who would be able to gather evidence of Walter's infidelity"

Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers
12