Jessica: Lust Prevails Ch. 05

Story Info
Lust prevails and so does our heroine.
5.3k words
4.04
32.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers

"Jessica. Could you come here, please? I have something I'd like to show you." Walter was in the den, and as I walked in he was pushing a video cassette into the VCR.

"Ah!" I thought to myself, "He's gotten a video from the private investigator he hired and is going to confront me with the evidence of my adulterous behavior."

"Why don't you sit down and make yourself comfortable." Walter would make a lousy poker player if he played. He wore that silly little grin that he sported whenever he thought he had the upper hand.

He sat down in his recliner and pressed the 'play' button. "A few months ago I began to suspect that you were cheating on me."

I looked at him and gave him my best 'You gotta be kidding' look.

"To be precise, it was at the Tyler's party. You came back from wherever you had been, and you smelled of sex, I could tell you'd just gotten laid."

I didn't say anything but gave him another look that made obvious my concerns about his sanity, let alone his previously unremarkable sense of smell.

"So, a few weeks ago I hired an investigator to check into your activities. Watch." And he pointed at the television. It was a shot of our own front door. There was Bob James ringing the doorbell, and me letting him into the house. "What do you have to say about that? Walter demanded.

I giggled. "That's Bobby James, he's a friend of the family (I could say that because my cousin introduced us), and he is definitely not interested in sex with me, which is not to say I would turn him down if he asked."

"And why would he not be interested?" Walter said with a bit of a sneer.

I giggled again. "Bob is gay, as queer as a three dollar bill." I said, knowing Bobby would appreciate the description. "He has no interest in women at all. Nice try."

Walter looked disappointed but wasn't about to give up. "Well then, what do you have to say about this?" as the next scene came up on the TV. I knew right away it was Lorne and Tony Davies, Lorne's handsome black co-worker, and myself walking into the Marriott. The quality of the video was extremely poor, and the people on the screen could have been anyone and I told him so. "Is that the best you can do?" I hissed at him. Evidently his P.I. didn't have the high tech goodies that Bobby had.

He thought that I would cave in and confess to my 'sins' once I heard his accusations and saw the blurry images on the tape. My defiance threw him off stride and I saw this as my opportunity to go for in for the kill. "Now I've got something to show you." I got up and strolled slowly to the kitchen to retrieve my tapes from the behind the canned goods where I had stashed them. "You're really gonna like this." I told him as I plugged the first cassette into the machine.

The screen lit up with Lorne's big fat cock pointing straight up in the air. A woman moved in front of the camera. You couldn't see her face or what she was doing, but you knew she had just slurped most of that big prick into her mouth. The camera swung around a few degrees, and what do you know, it was me, Jess, sucking that lovely cock. I was watching Walter as the camera angle changed, and he reacted predictably, first his eyes opened wide when he realized who the fellatrix was, then the little 'gotcha" grin appeared. If his own costly little video hadn't proven that he'd been cuckolded, then this certainly did. He'd be on the phone to his lawyer first thing in the morning.

"It gets better." I whispered to him. The camera pulled back to show this was taking place in a hotel room, and a nice one at that. There was a second bed, and on it was a blonde, her face buried in the pillows and ass high in the air. She was being fucked ferociously from behind by a muscular black man. The contrast between the blonde and black was incredibly erotic, though I'm sure Walter didn't think so, being the bigot that he was. The black man had a long prick, not overly thick, probably average, and he was levering the blonde's hips forward and back, so that the entire length of his glistening shaft withdrew from her pussy with each stroke, then slammed back in, causing her to groan with pleasure as his hips mashed against her taut ass. After ten or so fast strokes of dark cock into pink cunt, the picture faded to black.

The next scene opened with Lorne's cock again, still pointing at the ceiling, but this time, rather than a mouth descending on it, we saw a pussy, its lips swollen, red and full. The camera zoomed in and we watched as the gaping labia were lowered onto the cock's tapered head. Slowly but surely the cock spread the cunt open and disappeared from view, leaving us to view the large hairy balls below the cock, and a cute, puckered asshole, just above.

Again, the picture faded to black for a few seconds, before the screen lit up again. The camera was focused on my face and I was obviously enjoying myself as I slowly rode up and down on Lorne's lap. The camera panned to the left a bit. The black man was kneeling on the bed behind me. We couldn't quite see what he was doing with his hands, but it looked like he might stroking himself. The camera moved again and zoomed in on him. He had a tube of K-Y lube in one hand and was coating his long rigid erection with the slippery gel. We watched as he squeezed a glob of it onto the head of his penis, then wiped his hands with a couple of tissues. Smiling that pussy dampening smile of his at the camera, he knelt behind me as Lorne grasped my ass to stop me from moving. The camera swung around so that we were able to witness Lorne grasp an ass cheek in each hand and pull them apart. Wide. Wide enough that my asshole gaped open as the head of the black cock pressed against it. The flared head ever so slowly disappeared inside me, millimeter by millimeter

"Oh, Jesus! Slowly. Go slowly", I could be heard to say.

"What's the matter, white girl, can't take a big black dick up your ass?" he said with a chuckle as he pushed another inch in. "Do you want me to take it out?" he asked.

"No!" I moaned. "Don't you dare take it out. Fuck me. Fuck my ass, God damn it!" and with that he pushed it slowly and steadily all the way into me. "Oh, Jeezus Fucking Christ," I groaned. "That feels so fucking good! Fuck me!"

What stamina this guy had!. He sawed that long black pecker slowly and surely in and out of my rectum for a good five minutes. I could feel his sweat dripping on my back, and I could feel Lorne's fat dick rub against his through the thin membrane between my ass and vagina. More than once Lorne had to stop as he concentrated on holding back his climax. I had no such problem. I had completely lost it some time back. My existence was nothing but one long drawn out orgasm.

Finally, the black man groaned. "Shit, I'm not going to last much longer. He turned and looked past the camera. "Come here, slut! You know what I want." The blonde, back to the camera, knelt beside the bed as the black man pulled out of my ass with a pop. He turned to her, his glistening erection bobbing in front to him. She put her hands on his muscular thighs, opened wide and took him deep into her mouth. Within seconds, he convulsed, and she swallowed. He pulled out of her mouth and stroked himself, shooting several streamers of steaming hot semen onto her face, before collapsing back onto the bed.

The camera held on the back of the blonde's head as she brought her hand up and scooped some of the jizz into her mouth. She turned slowly toward the camera and smiled. Walter gasped and started to choke. It was Holly "You didn't know your little sweetheart was such a nasty slut, did you?" I said in a low voice. "Did you ever imagine that she'd suck a big black cock fresh out my asshole?" His eyes were bugged out and I was afraid for a second that he might have a real heart attack, "But, but.... How did you ...?

"The 'how' isn't important, Walter. What you have to be concerned with now is how thoroughly I'm going to fuck you, and I'm not talking about sex, either."

The scene on the TV screen changed again, and Walter was drawn back to it. I don't think he could stop watching now if he had to. Holly and the black man, Tony, as you may have guessed, were no longer in sight. I was looking toward the camera over Lorne's shoulder, although you could tell my mind was elsewhere. Lorne was fucking me, really giving it to me, grunting with each stroke as I moaned out my encouragement. After just a few minutes of humping, he groaned and cursed, "Fuck, I'm coming." He pushed his cock in deep and pumped his load into my pussy, then collapsed on top of me. He had hardly got a chance to catch his breath when Holly crawled onto the bed and more or less pulled him off me, and with her hands on my knees, spread my legs so the camera could zoom in on my pussy. My lips were red and swollen and glistened with my own moisture and the remains of the KY that had oozed out of my ass. As we watched, a pearly drop of semen began to form at the bottom of the opening of my vagina. That's when Holly grinned at the camera and dove into my crotch. The camera moved to the side a bit so that we could plainly see Holly's pink tongue licking at my cunt, lapping up her husbands sperm as it oozed from my deepest recesses. She delicately held my lips open as she slithered her long tongue into my pussy, extracting every drop of sex juice that she could find. With this oral assault on my most sensitive parts, it didn't, of course, take long for me to come, screeching and wailing and thrashing about.

Walter sat there stunned. A quick glance at his crotch showed that he hadn't been immune to the erotic goings on in front of him. I decided that I would take the opportunity to throw a little humiliation into the mix. Without giving him any time to think, I stood up and stepped in front of him. "Take off your pants, Walter!" I commanded. One look at my face told him not to argue. I was in control. "Holly told me how much you liked her to suck your cock. I'm thoroughly pissed that you never gave me the chance to do that. I love to suck cock and I'm very good at it. Open your legs!" I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth in one gulp. My fingers formed a tight ring around his penis and I stroked him vigorously, until I could hear his rate of breathing increase. I reached into my pocket and extracted the cock ring I had picked up at the local sex shop earlier, slipped it over him and pulled it snug. Really snug. It would stop him from ejaculating just fine.

On the TV screen, things had changed completely. Lorne was on his hands and knees and Tony had a handful of his hair and was forcing his long dark shaft smoothly in and out of Lorne's mouth. Holly was pressing herself against Tony and was fondling Tony's tight balls while she hissed nasty suggestions about how much he was going to come in Lorne's mouth. The camera swung a bit, and there was my pal Bobby, who had been running the camera up until a short while ago. Lorne being anally assaulted was not part of the original plan. Holly had insisted on it however, feeling that Lorne needed to be humiliated a bit. No one beside Lorne had objected, so Bobby was carefully lubricating his nice looking cock, preparing to take Lorne's anal virginity. Tony had merely gotten caught up in the excitement when I suggested that he might enjoy a blow job from his co-worker, and was looking as if it didn't matter a whit to him who sucked him off, as long as he could blow his load.

I was running the camera now, and I turned back to Holly, who was now encouraging Bobby as she had Tony. "Bobby, don't you hurt my baby, now, but I want you to make sure that you get all of that nice hard cock up his ass. He's going to love it, he likes it a lot when I finger fuck his ass." Lorne was making some gurgling noises past Tony's cock that indicated he was less than enthused about Bobby's intentions. Holly leaned forward and spoke to Lorne, barely loud enough to be picked up by the camera's mike. "Don't worry, baby. You'll really enjoy it. You know how excited I get when you put your fat dick up my ass, don't you? It feels wonderful!"

Walter's breathing had become laboured and his eyes were riveted to the screen as Bobby gently worked his rigid prick into Lorne's asshole. I had stopped my sucking to watch the scene on the TV, then picked up where I left off, sucking and stroking, using my saliva to lubricate the ring my fingers formed gliding up and down Walter's prick. I knew from experience that it felt very good, and would eventually make him orgasm. Evidently Holly knew it as well. On the TV screen, she was again pressed up against Tony as Lorne sucked his cock. Lorne had lost any reserve he had about being used by two men and was obviously enjoying the reaming his asshole was getting as he sucked on Tony's erection with abandon. Holly was using the same technique as me, and stroking Tony's saliva wetted cock, ensuring that the load he was about to blow down Lorne's throat would be a huge one. The sweat was running down Tony's face and Walter's as well, as their orgasms approached. Tony bellowed out first and Holly's hand became a blur as he unloaded his cum into Lorne's sucking mouth. It was more than Lorne could handle and a small river of jizz ran off his chin. Bobby was on the edge too, and within a minute or two of Tony's explosion, he stiffened and pushed hard against Lorne's butt, His own muscular buttocks flexed as he came deep in Lorne's rectum.

All this was too much for Walter, and he let go too, only his cum had no where to go, stopped by the cock ring I had tightened around his shaft. He bellowed in pain as I stood, and calmly walked out of the room, slipping the tape from the machine and replacing it with Bobby's surveillance tape of Holly's bedroom

I stayed the night at Marie & Chris' after spending an hour telling them much of what had gone on over the past few weeks. I didn't tell them everything, especially about the kinky sex on the video that had been made for Walter. They were sympathetic, of course, but I could see that Chris wasn't too upset by the fact that Walter wouldn't be around to interfere with any screwing he and I might want to do. To tell you the truth, I wasn't too upset either.

The next morning, as I left the house to return to my own home, Marie told me that she, too, was hoping that Chris and I would be able to get together more often. He had been moping around the house and was being a bit of an ass, apparently, because our previous trysts were on his mind. I suggested that she send Chris over to see me that evening and I would take care of his needs. And mine, too, I might add.

When I got back to the house, I found that Walter had packed up some of his clothing and was gone. There was a note from him on the counter telling me that he was moving to a hotel temporarily, but would be returning to talk to me in hopes that we could work something out. "In your dreams, buster," I said out loud, to no one in particular, then immediately forgot all about him.

The rest of the morning and early afternoon zipped by. I met briefly with the lawyer that my cousin Mel had recommended, the one I had phoned to make an appointment with shortly after I made my appointment to see Lorne at his office. He had some preliminary papers drawn up for me to sign. He also made some notes about Holly, and that she had told me she would will be willing to make a statement about her affair with Walter. He felt that things could be wrapped up in a matter of weeks, other than the final decree, which would take quite a bit longer of course. He would get hold of Walter's lawyer immediately to get something happening on support payments.

With that out of the way, I treated myself to a nice lunch at the Red Dog, then went in the store. I was scheduled to work for four hours, and that flew by. I was home by five.

Walter was waiting in the kitchen. He begged, he whined, but I had had it with him. "If you had just been screwing her behind my back, I could forgive you, Lord knows some guys need a little variety once in a while, but cutting me off from any sex at all was not acceptable. And when I found out you were lying to her about me... Well, buster, that was it. You can just pack up the rest of your clothes and get moving." Then he started to get nasty, calling me a slut and a whore for fucking around on him. That's when I lost it, I started toward him with my fists clenched, and he was out the back door like a shot as I screamed at him. "If you'd had the decency to fuck me once in a while, that never would have happened. You named the game, now you gotta play by the rules!"

As he sped off down the street, Marie and Chris came running across the driveway. Marie took me in her arms to comfort me, and Chris put his arms around both of us, right there out on the street. Other neighbors were standing at their doors, gawking and wondering, I'm sure, what the heck was going on. After a few minutes, Marie took me by the hand and led me across the lawn, and through their back door, with Chris following closely behind us.

Marie had their supper all ready and insisted I join them. I was happy to. The idea of going back to the house alone after my confrontation with Walter just didn't feel right. We had a couple of glasses of nice red wine with the pasta and salad that Marie had prepared, then adjourned to their den with another glass. We talked for a half hour, until without any real hint of what was she was going to say, Marie stood and said, "Well, you two, I'm going downstairs to watch TV for a while, then I'm going to bed." She stepped up to Chris and gave him a kiss and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and kissed her back, saying "OK, you sleep well, and I'll see you in the morning." She turned and gave me a kiss as well, something that took me a bit by surprise, and, "Have a good time, Jess. Treat my sweetheart well." I finally clicked as to what was going on. She was sending us off together to have sex. "I will, Marie, I promise, and squeezed her hand.

I headed to my house immediately, with Chris to follow a few minutes later, just in case any of the nosy neighbors happened to be watching still, and got right into the shower. I wanted to be very clean and fresh for my lover. I was just about finished washing up when I heard Chris call my name from outside the bathroom door. I called back to invite him to join me, which he did. I watched past the shower door as he dropped a small plastic bag on the vanity before pulling off his socks and golf shirt, then skimmed down his jeans and briefs together. He stood up straight and grinned at me. His lovely cock stuck straight out, very hard looking, the smooth head already dark and full of blood. "You appear to be happy to be here," I kidded him. "Whatcha got in the bag?" He grinned even wider and dumped the contents out for me to see. A box of a dozen ultra thin lubricated rubbers and a bottle of "personal" lubricant. It was my turn to grin. "You remembered!" "Remembered," he muttered, "Christ. It's all I've thought about for the past few days. I think I've become obsessed with your ass."

I crooked my finger at him. "Come on in and wash my back." I invited. "Is that all I get to wash?" he teased. "Oh, no," I shot back, "There are a few other things I'd like you to work on while you're at it. Come on."

He did wash my back, and I didn't stop him when his arms came around to soap up my breasts too. He paid special attention to my hard nipples and as he did, I could feel his hard pecker poking into my crotch. God, it was hard, and he was sawing the head back and forth across my swollen lips. He was trembling a bit as he pressed against me. "He's got it bad." I thought. If he was going to last at all when we got to the main event, I was going to have to give him some relief now.

I had an idea, something I hadn't done for years. The shower had a small seat in one corner and I sat myself down on it and pulled Chris toward me. I soaped up his cock and balls until they were very slippery, then pulled him right up close. "Fuck my titties." I whispered hoarsely. He pressed his rigid erection between my boobs and I wrapped them around him with my hands. He groaned as he slid his cock down, then back up so that the blood filled head popped up and almost banged my nose as I stared at it. What a sight. Clear fluid was almost streaming from the slit in the end of his prick. He pumped it up and down, moaning about how good it felt. His pace increased and I could tell by the way he was breathing that he was going to pop soon. And pop he did! The first strong spurt of cum shot straight up and back down again, into my hair. Real cream rinse! More shots of semen pulsed out of his prick, landing on my tits, and up onto my neck and even dangling from my chin. I bent and smeared the glob of jizz that remained on the tip of his cock around my mouth and lips. "Kiss me." I told him. He hesitated for just a second before giving me a wet, passionate kiss. After he pulled away, I looked at him. "I thought for just a bit that you were going to shy away from that kiss. Did you like it?"

Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers
12