Jessica: Lust Prevails Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I did. It was a little kinky. I wasn't going to kiss you, and then I thought, 'Why not, she swallows your cum, dummy, can't you handle a little bit of it on her lips?' Did you like me kissing you like that?"

I nodded. "You're right, it is just a little kinky, and that's nice."

I washed Chris's semen off my face and tits and we turned the shower off and dried each other off with my big soft towels. I shooed him out of the bathroom once he was dry. "You go and wait on the bed, I've got a few things to do." He looked at me, wondering, I'm sure, what I meant. I closed the door behind him and pulled a package from the towel storage area. I had shopped at the lingerie shop earlier in the week and had picked out some especially sexy things, that I quickly put on. I dabbed the smallest amount of perfume on my inner thighs and made my entrance into the bedroom. Chris exhaled with a "Wow!" when I stepped into the room. My legs were encased by sheer black stockings held up by a satin black garter belt. I had considered forgoing panties, but thought that a little wisp of a g-string might be sexier than nudity, at least to start with. The bra I had found was black satin, like the garter, and was a quarter cup design, supporting my big tits from below, but leaving my nipples, which were erect and red, exposed to view. I felt incredibly sexy, helped by the look on Chris's face, a look of awe and sheer lust mixed.

"Like my little outfit?" I teased. I stood at the foot of the bed and thrust my breasts out at him and cupped and caressed them, tweaking my nipples just a bit. "Like em? Want to suck them?" I whispered at him. He anxiously nodded his head. "Well, too bad. You'll have to wait." Them I turned and shook my behind at him, looking over my shoulder. I spread my feet a bit and slowly bent over. With my feet apart, my ass spread as I bent. "Oh yeah," Chris gasped. "What? You see something you like?" He didn't say anything, but rather moved to the edge of the bed and gently squeezed my buttocks. I held my position and felt him slip his finger under the thin thread that made up the back of the g-string, then pull it aside and run his tongue down the cleft of my ass, right to my quivering anus.

He drilled his tongue into my ass with abandon, until I was ready to scream. He must have sensed I couldn't take any more and he pulled me upright and then back onto the bed beside him. His cock was thick and hard again already, as I had hoped my little show would get it, and I wanted desperately to have it in my ass. Without waiting for him to move, I scrambled to the bedside table where he had laid the condoms and the lube and grabbed both of them. I straddled his knees and tore open the packet with my teeth and rolled the rubber onto his cockshaft, then doused it with the slick lubricant before passing the bottle to him and turning to give him a splendid view of my behind. I lay my head down on the bed and reached back and spread my cheeks.

"A little lubricant for me, if you please." Hurry!" I suggested. He squirted a bit onto his hand and wiped it carefully around my little hole, then eased his middle finger into my anus. "Oh yeah, that feels wonderful," I gasped. "More!" Another finger joined the first and loosened that tight little opening a bit more. "Jesus, Chris. Put it in now. Put your cock in."

He moved the head of his cock between my widely opened ass cheeks and touched the splayed anus with the cockhead. "OHHH!" I moaned at the first touch there.

"It seems awful tight," he said, the sound of concern in his voice.

"I can take it. I don't care if it hurts. Just put it in slowly. Oh, yes....slowly....OHHHH! I can feel it going inside me, Chris!" He began taking my asshole, millimeter by millimeter. "UH! It hurts just a little!"

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked,

"No! Please!" I begged with a loud breath. "Just keep easing it like you are. OH! It feels so big, so fucking big!" I felt the head slowly move into my expanding sphincter, moaning and groaning. I kept my hips still, making him do all the work. Finally, I felt the head of his cock slip past the ring of muscle.

"The head is in!" he triumphantly exclaimed.

"Oh, shit, does that feel good! Even the pain feels good, Chris. It hurts so nice! How does it feel to you, baby?"

"Tight, Really damned tight!"

He continued his inward drive, feeling me tighten my grip as his shaft inched into the sensational opening. His was thicker than cock I'd taken anally before and I was beside myself, making animalistic sounds that I didn't know I was capable of making. It was half-way in now, and I was moaning softly, from deep within my throat. The remaining part of the journey deep into my soft-tissued rectum was a piece of cake. With my sphincter relaxing with each passing moment the path gave little resistance. Still, I didn't move, allowing him the pleasure of filling me completely before doing anything myself. The excursion into my ass must have been pure ecstasy for him! Before I knew it, his pubic hairs were tickling my bum.

"It's in all the way, Jess," he said with satisfaction. "I can't tell you how fucking good it feels. Oh, baby! I never knew it could be like this!" I clenched my anus once or twice around the shaft. "Mmm, I like that," he whispered hoarsely. "It feels good. Too good. If it weren't for the rubber I'm sure I wouldn't be able to move without coming."

"I want you to come," I panted, "I want to feel you throb and twitch as you shoot." As I spoke he drew his cock almost completely out, then firmly drove it back in all the way, then again. Twice more he fucked his hard-on into me before he cried out, holding himself as deeply embedded in my rectum as he could. I did feel him throb, and knew that his balls were sending their juice to fill the condom. Too bad about that condom. I'd prefer to savor the feel of his hot semen as it flowed into my bowels, but having once had to nurse an ex husband back to health after a urinary tract infection, it wasn't worth the grief.

He slipped easily from my tight hole as he softened. "My God, Jess. That was incredible. I wish I could have lasted longer, but you're so hot and tight. I couldn't help myself. You didn't come, did you? I was too quick again."

I rolled onto my back and pulled him into my arms. "I don't care. It felt so good," I whispered, "Next time, I'll expect you to last longer."

"OK. He grinned. "Practice makes perfect."

Next and Final Episode - an epilogue.

12