Jessica, New Doms, Audiences, Slave

Story Info
Jessica meets new doms, performs and serves a mistress.
3.6k words
16.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

Master Rope called and asked Jessica to come to his house for ties two different days before the Tampa BDSM event where he would be tying her up in public with her friend Julie from South Carolina. He also told her to plan on staying later in Tampa itself. He was unusually insistent but would not disclose why. However, she agreed, she had grown to love the rope.

She arrived at his house on Monday night and after a light bit of conversation and a couple glasses of wine, he invited her outside to tie. While he readied the ropes, she quickly undressed down to her panties. She walked to where he was waiting and they began the process, first binding her arms and preparing the ropes to support her upper body. Then, to her surprise, he pulled her panties down and then off. She lifted her feet to help but was struck by this new direction and felt so much more exposed, even though it was just a tiny piece of cloth. He tied her hanging from the ceiling with her legs and arms spread and her head positioned so that she was looking up. A couple of the ropes were next to her pussy and seemed to be set up to squeeze her clit. She knew it was making her wet and she couldn't control it. She started to think that if she were up there too much longer she would have an orgasm.

"Oh, come in." Master Rope said looking past her. She was facing away from the door so she couldn't see, and she was panicked to be strung up such a way with strangers, especially because she knew anyone could see between her legs and that her sex was clearly showing how turned on she was.

"Wow!" "Very nice!" She heard a man and a woman's voice.

Thy came around in front of her admiring Master Rope's work.

Master Rope moves next to her head and reached up for one particular set of ropes. He began chatting with them, while Jessica could feel him manipulating that set. It brought fresh heat between her legs and she could feel herself on the brink of an orgasm despite her embarrassment.

While still casually manipulating the ropes, he spoke. "Jessica, this is Kasey and Dave. They are the dominant couple I told you about.

Jessica looked up and saw a smiling couple looking back at her. They were neither supermodels nor unpleasant, both were attractive.

"Jessica, this is the couple I have given you to. They are both masters and very experienced in dominance. I have shared your BDSM list with them, pointing out a few areas where I think you are not being honest with yourself about your urges. I will ask you just this once if you agree to serve them." All the while he manipulates the ropes and pushed her further and further to the orgasm that was building and she was fighting to hold back.

"They would like you at their house on the next 8 Saturday mornings to ensure you are broken properly. Do you agree."

She looked at the couple, thought of what this would mean, felt the ropes rub her clit and yelled, "Yes!" as she felt the massive orgasm give way and she came in front of all of them and not just an orgasm but an unrestrained squirting orgasm that took her whole body and mind. She had lost complete control and soaked the floor while giving herself over to her new masters.

They left and Master Rope untied her. She stood in a puddle of her own cum as he undid the final ties. They barely spoke as she dressed and eventually left. What was in store for her with this couple? Why did she have to go back to Master Rope's again that week? She drove home in a daze.

Friday, she found herself back at Master Rope's house. He had a nice wine selected and the conversation and wine flowed. She asked about the couple, but he didn't have much to say other than they were trustworthy and very experienced. He told her that with his time becoming limited that he had decided to fulfill her needs with help, while still retaining control.

They talked further and finally, she asked about the tie. He smiled, "Did you think with all of my years of experience that I haven't learned what is possible through rope?"

She looked at him sheepishly, "are there others?"

He smiled, "We have other things in store, but if you desire to do all that you are told tonight I will include a tie."

She didn't care what she had to do, she wanted it.

Again, he stripped her down and tied her naked. She was hanging upside down as high as possible. He inserted a large vibrator inside her already soaking wet pussy and secured it with rope in a way that any movement slid it inside and out.

He looked at her, already lost in passion, "do you want the second?"

She nodded yes, and a second dildo was set up to do the same to her ass. She was hanging for what seemed like forever. After each orgasm, he lifted her up so she could get her wits and to take pressure off the ropes. He let her back down again and she writhed in the ropes hardly noticing that he had left the room.

Her eyes were closed as she felt another orgasm build and take her. After, she felt the strong hands lift her up. She opened her eyes expecting to see Master Rope, but to her surprise, it was a stranger holding her up. A good-looking dark-haired guy, older, but muscular; he held her easily in the air. He let her back down and stepped back as Master Rope stepped forward to hold her up. "Jessica, this is Mark from Daytona, I am giving you to him as his sexual slave. You will be at his house every Sunday for the next 8 weeks. If you agree."

She looked at him and at Mark. Master Rope knew she'd already been promised for Saturdays. She trusted Master Rope and he knew this was what she had wanted originally. Was she really going to commit to serving every weekend? What would happen to her? What would they make her do? Could she fulfill their expectations?

She looked up at Master Rope and over at Mark, who had yet to say a word. Despite her fears and doubts, she knew Master Rope would not set this up if he didn't think it would be right. "Yes."

Master Rope gently allowed her to hang back down. The vibrators were turned back on and as Master Rope left the room, Mark stepped forward. It was then she realized she was hanging crotch high and this is as Master Rope had planned. Mark unzipped his pants and pulled out the thickest most beautiful dick she'd ever seen. He pushed it towards her mouth and she opened to allow him in. As the dildos moved inside her, his dick moved rhythmically in her mouth l, almost as if it had been made to fit there. She loved having his cock in her mouth and she knew she was already prepared to do anything he said. He owned her and hadn't even spoken a word.

He held her head firm and fucked her mouth aggressively, pounding past her lips into her throat. She felt him getting harder and knew she would taste his cum for the first time very soon. The thought set off all the triggers in her ass and cunt and she convulsed as she came uncontrollably. He held her tightly to him and shot an enormous load of cum down her throat. She sucked and licked his perfect cock. She wanted every drop. She wanted to know that she had pleased him and shown herself willing.

Her still shaking and hungry for more, he stepped away and left the room as Master Rope returned. Master Rope untied her silently and lowered her worn body to the ground. She dressed, her mind filled with thoughts of her new master.

She drove home and told Steve of her new commitment for the weekend mornings. He fucked her hard over the bed as excited as she had ever seen him. He stayed hard forever and pounded her ass as deeply as her cunt before he came.

As she lay there in the aftermath, she realized that she was going to be having weekly sessions with the Dom Couple, her new master and Steve was so excited he was going to be all over her. She was about to set out on a sexual exploration beyond anything she could imagine. Could she do it? She knew she would, could and wanted this! They drifted off to sleep.

She woke the next day with the realization that this was her last free weekend for two months and she was going to spend it in Tampa at an odd fetish event getting tied up by Master Rope. Steve was already up, dressed and ready to jump in the car like a dog, tail waggin, going on a trip. Geez!

After several cups of coffee, Jessica jumped in the shower. As the water beat down, her mind wandered to thinking of all that was going to happen over the coming weeks. Vividly she could picture her couple Dom whipping her, as she licked her mistress to orgasms, while tied to a cross. She pictured her master pressing her up against the wall, blindfolded, shoving his cock in her well-spanked ass, as he kissed her neck passionately. Suddenly her body convulsed and she came back to reality in the shower where she discovered herself, laying back on the stoop, fingers buried in her cunt, fucking herself to a massive orgasm! She had no awareness that she was even touching herself. It was as if someone else was taking over her body.

Steve drove to Tampa, allowing her to sleep, in what seemed an uneventful trip until he handed her his cellphone as they parked near the event. She saw he had recorded her in the car.

"I've never seen you do anything like that. You didn't care who drove by. It was wild."

On the video she could see herself, she stripped herself naked, already 1/2 undressed when he started filming. She rubbed her breasts and sucked her nipples and they were wet with saliva. Her legs went up on the dash as her fingers jammed in her pussy. She could see cars and trucks roll by, some lingered, some honked, but nothing stopped her. At one point she could tell that she pushed herself over the armrest and could hear herself sucking Steve's cock. She watched herself raise her ass up to the window and wrap her arm around so she could fuck her own asshole with what looked like her entire hand. She noticed several cars staying next to them clearly watching and heard several horns on the way by, but nothing slowed her down. She was freaked watching the video; clearly, she was a woman possessed!

"That was amazing!" Steve said.

She looked at her husband who was rock hard again watching her watch herself, and a surprising feeling came over her, pride. She wasn't embarrassed or ashamed or even nervous. She clearly had fun, entertained and given her husband the ride of his life; she was proud. They decided to go into the event.

The usual happenings from the last time we're going on and the BDSM event, spankings, whippings, wax and the rest. Nothing a vanilla would call sex, but definitely lots of skin and heat. She noticed the crowd definitely contained more good-looking people than usual including her Dom couple. Eventually it was time for her tie and she found Master Rope and her friend Julie from South Carolina waiting. At first, she was a little thrown off having Steve watching, but he slipped to the back and tried to take the pressure away. Finally, she was comfortable and getting lost in the ties. Master Rope had Julie suspended facing the opposite direction over her. She wasn't sure why she had done it l, but hanging there, looking up at Julie's panties and thighs, her hunger overtook her. She pulled Julie to her and buried her face in her crotch, and using her mouth, pushed her panties aside. Both Julie and Master Rope were surprised, but he quickly made some adjustments allowing them to float on top of each other closer. As the crowd watched transfixed, the two suspended women sucked and licked each other to powerful orgasms. The crowd was thrilled as this was rarely seen at a public event. Master Rope undid the ties but kept them there. He took Jessica and tied her back up, but this time she was facing up with her head pressed against her legs and her naked pussy exposed to the crowd. She hadn't remembered removing her panties. She watched Julie walk off, go in her bag, remove a strap on and put it on. She came back to Jessica and grabbing the ropes she was instantly in her. SC Julie was clearly thrown by everything that was happening in front of people, but she was not going to be outdone. She responded with fury and pounded Jess mercilessly to one orgasm after another. By the time Master Rope let her down her pussy was raw and sore and Julie was dripping with sweat.

She sat for a bit gathering her wits. She watched Julie approach Steve, talk for a bit and then Steve hand her something and she left. Shortly thereafter Steve took Jessica to a somewhat secluded spot and fucked her even harder than the night before.

The show was wrapping up and most folks were leaving. Her Dom couple came up to say goodbye. "We'll see you next week!" He said obviously excited about their prospects based upon what they had witnessed. Her mistress said nothing, she just grabbed Jess's face and jammed her tongue down her throat. Then they left. Jessica was instantly wet and to her surprise, Steve was hard again. They fucked in the car.

They arrived at the hotel and as the bellhop went to grab Steve's suitcase he said, "No I've got this." Jessica looked at him quizzically. "You go up to the room and I'll be up in due time." She and the bellhop went up to, but when he went to open the door, SC Julie was there. "We've got it from here." She said to the very confused guy who eventually walked away.

She led Jess into the room, then putting her stuff aside pulled Jess in for a deep and passionate kiss. "You must be exhausted and sweaty after this afternoon. Why don't you shower up?"

A few minutes later she was in the shower and feeling rejuvenated. She had just finished washing the soap from her face when she looked up and saw SC standing naked on the other side of the curtain. As SC pulled the curtain aside and stepped in, Jess took stock of SC's beautiful body. Under the shower, they held each other close and kissed passionately forever. SC finally broke their embrace but only to kiss Jessica's neck and then breasts before slipping to the ground between her legs. The shower water poured down Jessica's body as SC masterfully went down on her, bringing her to several shuddering orgasms.

Then it was Jessica's turn. Her lips and tongue went over every inch of Julie's body. She looked lustfully upon SC's snatch and took her clit between her lips. The warm water came down as her tongue danced to Julie's song. After several orgasms, SC turned around and pushed her ass to Jess's face. Jessica tongued her beautiful asshole greedily, while her fingers worked their way into Julie's cunt. Orgasms erupted and Julie shoved Jessica's face deep into her ass. Finally, after one last orgasm, SC stepped from the shower to dry off. "Give me a minute before you come out." And she left Jessica in the shower.

Drying off, visions of a long night ahead of romantic passions filled Jessica's head. Dry, but with damp hair she emerged from the bathroom. All of the lights were out and candles lit the room. Standing in the middle of the room was SC dressed in black leather and wearing an enormous black strap-on. "Come here," Julie said pointing to the edge of the bed. Jessica walked to where she was told and faced the bed. "Do you think it was okay to take control of me today when we were tied?" She sounded angry.

"Julie I..."

Smack! Julie slapped her across the face. "Mistress!"

Jessica was stunned.

"It was not okay and you need to pay for that." She ripped Jessica's towel from her body. "Now bend over!"

Jessica, naked, bent over the bed. She stayed there waiting for her punishment; she was nervous and wet.

Smack!

The paddle came down hard on her ass. It hurt like hell! She wanted to run away or put up a fight, but instead, she stayed there, with her hands on the bed and the pain in her ass echoing.

Smack!

This time even harder. She wanted to cry out, but she knew better.

Smack! Smack! Smack! They came down in rapid succession. The pain was incredible.

Then a pause. She stays there, ass on fire, almost to the point of tears. She could take it. She would take it.

Swack!

It was something else. She felt the leather from a flogger sting across her back. SC, paused for a moment, but then began flogging Jess viciously. The pain was incredible. She wanted to beg her to stop, but she didn't dare, and if she was honest, she didn't really want her to stop. The flogger came down on her back, her sides, her ass, and thighs. Eventually, Jessica found her mind drifting apart from her body. She could sense the pain of the flogger, but she was separate.

As Julie whipped her, she spread Jessica's legs wide. This was so she could both strike her pussy with the flogger and rub her clit. Soon Julie was sliding her fingers in and out of Jessica's ass and cunt, rubbing her clit aggressively while continuing to flog her harder and harder. Soon the pleasure and pain became one for Jessica. She came hard and for the second time in her life, she was unable to extend enough control to stop from squirting all down her thighs.

"Did you just cum without permission?"

"I'm sorry mistress."

"You will be."

The flogging began again in earnest. The pain returned for Jessica and she was about to give up. Julie smacked her thighs further apart.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Some other person in Jessica answered, "Yes mistress, please fuck me."

Her strap-on found its way into Jessica's hungry cunt. Julie was not interested in slow strokes. She immediately moved to assault Jessica's hole, fucking as hard as she possibly could. All the while flogging away. The beatings and fucking continued unabated. Jessica was on the brink of what felt like the biggest orgasm of her life.

"Don't you dare cum without my say so!" The fucking and flogging continued with Jessica using all of her power not to cum. Her body was aching for release.

"Please Mistress May I cum?" She didn't know if she could hold back any longer.

SC continued her assault, never letting up on the flogger. "When I let you cum, you better not hold back. I expect to see you soak your legs and the bed. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress." Jessica said on the brink of collapse. SC Said nothing but continued the attack.

"Are you ready to cum for me?"

"Yes mistress," Jessica begged.

A few seconds elapsed, Jessica's control had reached the end, she was going to cum and cum hard.

"Cum slave! Soak yourself, you slut!

And with that, Jessica had the largest orgasm of her life. Every part of her body shook, her brain was gone, juices flowed down her legs and it kept on rippling through her body for minutes afterwards. Finally, Julie pulled out.

They fucked and sucked for hours. Julie straddled Jessica's face and wouldn't let her up until she came 10 times. They lost count, but Jessica's face was covered in cum and her tongue was almost too worn out to talk. Eventually they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, she was awakened by Julie pushing her head down between her legs for several more orgasms, before they heard Steve knock on the door. Jessica covered herself with the sheets and sat at the end of the bed. SC, still naked, walked to the door and invited him in. She walked back, crawled in the bed, got on all fours and pulled Jessica's head to her ass. As Steve watched, his wife licked from asshole to clit and finger fucked Julie to several final orgasms.

Satisfied, Julie dressed, gathered her stuff and walked with Jessica to the door. They kissed passionately. Then Julie spun Jessica around, naked, up against the door. From behind she fingered her ass and pussy to one last powerful orgasm. They kissed and then Julie left.

Walking back to the bed in a daze, Steve smiled at her. Springing up, he grabbed her and threw her face down on the bed; and he was in her. She didn't think she could take anymore fucking, but she quickly gave in and enjoyed two more orgasm before he shot his load deep inside her. They slept for a bit before heading home for her last week of freedom.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

She Did Not Stop Ch. 01 Good friend put a move on my wife, and she didn't stop him.in Loving Wives
Wife Enjoys Public Nudity Wife just can't resist getting naked in public, gets fucked.in Loving Wives
Wife Grudge Fucked in Courtyard Wife is grudge fucked in courtyard while neighbors watch.in Loving Wives
Many Hands of Poker Ch. 01 Wife waitress a poker party and gets felt up. A lot.in Loving Wives
A Pound of Cure Husband and wife teach her boss a lesson he'll never forget.in Loving Wives
More Stories