Jessica Rabbit Camping Day 02

Story Info
Jessica Rabbit continues to explore the great outdoors.
4.4k words
4.42
24.9k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica woke up in the morning a little disheveled and fussy. She had a recollection of having what could best be called a good time and the state of her hair and other clues seemed to provide evident of that. Needing to get refreshed before she started her day she changed into some swimmer, being that there was no one around she didn't need to be concerned about how much her bikini revealed, and took a good long dip in the lake.

Jeff was out for a morning stroll to stretch his legs while the rest of his small Boy Scout group of two other scouts and there leader were finishing up breakfast. As groups go Jeff's tended to be touch older than most and a little more fun loving. By the late teens most got out the of the scouts but there were some very useful and specific advantages to being a scout. People tend not to trust teenagers but they trust a scout, a useful quirk.

Not far from the camp he took a screened path that ran right along the end of the lake. From his sheltered spot Jeff could see a SUV and camper not far down the lake shore at a nice little beach area and someone clearly taking a dip in the shallows near the beach. A little curious Jeff snuck on down the path a couple of hundred feet to a better but still shielded spot. It wasn't long before to Jeff surprise popped out of the water the sweetest piece of ass he had ever seen in person. A stunning redhead with a killer set of tits. In only a matter of seconds it dawned on him that this was Jessica Rabbit. He hated to leave but this was something the guys needed to see so he beat feet back to the campsite. After a frantic description of what the hell he came across everyone shot on down to the lakeside but made sure to be as stealthy as they could, you of course don't want to startle the wildlife. Everyone managed to find a good spot with cover with relative ease and right about this time Jessica was finishing up her morning dip and made her way up the shore out of the water to her folding lounge chair were she lay out to dry herself in the warm sunny air. Watching her parade her lovely tits and ass in a bikini that was barely holding on was almost to much for the boys. But there training won out. You don't catch what you want in the woods without good planning and cunning. The troop leader and Dan one of boys went back to camp to get some packs and gear together for a hike while the others two kept a eye on Jessica to see were the day would lead.

After her little morning swim and some time lounging in the sun to dry off and relax Jessica went into her camper and changed into some comfortable clothes for a stroll in the woods and got a morning snack in. She picked a sturdy set of hiking boots a nice comfortable set of khaki shorts and a forest green tank top. The top was a touch tight and her rack strained a little against it but since she was hoping on not seeing anyone out here in the woods she didn't worry about that or bother with putting on a bra. On her way out of the camper she grabbed a hat and a fanny pack with some water and snacks and headed out towards a trail sign she had seen at the edge of the clearing while she had been out for her swim.

The scouts who were the look outs saw Jessica come out of the camper and it was clear by her outfit that she was planning on spending some time in the woods. This was the opening they were looking for. After waiting a few minutes to see what trail she was taking Jeff one of the two flew back to the camp to get the rest of the group and start working on intercepting her while Charlie the other of the two quietly stalked her down the trail making dam sure he wasn't seen. The trail system wasn't all that straight forward and had multiple intersections which would work in favor of the boys. Each time Jessica made a turn at an intersection Charlie would follow and hid the sign or marker. After about two hours of this unknown to Jessica she passed right by the groups of scouts who were hiddenin the woods off of a major trail junction were they figured she would have to pass by. Charlie was close behind and met up with the guys knowing right where they would be as this was a pre determined spot. He quickly grabbed the pack they had for him and continued on tailing Jessica.

Jessica spent around three or so hours out strolling the woods loving the peace and quiet and occasional site but it was getting on to late morning by this point and she decided to start looping back to her camper. So she started back tracking. It wasn't long however before Jessica became confused and then a little worried. Every time she came to a trail intersection she couldn't find the signs or markers she used to guide her earlier. She was now somewhat lost. At one of these confusing trail junction while drinking some water and trying to figure out which way to head Jessica heard someone coming down the trail humming a tune to themselves. Instantly she felt some relief hoping whoever it was could send her in the right direction. Not more than a minute or two later a cheerful looking teenage boy scout came around the bend in the trail that she had just come down.

"Hi, excuse me can you help me?"

"I can certainly try, my names Charlie."

"I'm Jessica. I seem to have gotten myself turned around on the trail. I'm trying to get back to my camper on the edge of a small lake not far from here"

"The rest of my troops are just on down the trail a bit. Why don't you come with me and we'll see what we can do for you."

"Oh that would be great, thanks."

And so Charlie led the way down the trail to his waiting group. And since he was out in front Jessica couldn't see the wicked little grin he had on his face and was trying hard to hide. Charlie made sure to hum and make small talk with Jessica as they went so the boys could hear them coming and be ready. Not more than 15 minutes later he and Jessica came to a major trail intersection were the troops was hanging about waiting.

"Hey Stan (Stan being the boys troop leader, a stocky built 30 something who by appearances could clearly handle himself in the woods). This young lady, Jessica, has gotten herself turned around on the trails and seems to be a little lost. Can we give her a hand?"

"Of course, hello Jessica my name is Stanley." We went to shake her hand trying the whole time with all his will not to let his eye wander down and stare at her plum large tits or those lovely long legs. While Jessica was distracted though the boys got a eyeful sizing her up from her long tanned toned legs to her shapely squeezable ass to those bouncy tits of her with the nipple just standing out against the fabric of her slightly tight shirt just teasing you. All topped off by the gorgeous face with those inviting lips.

"Oh thank you very much I'm sorry if I'm messy up your plans for the day. I'm trying to get back to my camper in a clearing on the edge of a small lake not far from here" Jessica could feel the eyes of the boys on her but brushed this off as men's eyes were always admiring her body. She had made a career of it after all and these were teenager. They could hardly be expected not to look but the troop leader made her feel at easy so she didn't give any of this a second though.

Everyone shouldered there packs and set off with Stanley leading the way down the trail with Jessica next to him chatting along and the boy's right behind drinking in the views of her heart shaped ass swaying form side to side.

Sometime later Jessica was beginning to feel a touch concerned as she didn't recognized any of the wooded paths they were on. Of course they all looked mostly the same to her but she didn't think she'd been out this far or this long. A short time later they came to a small enclosed clearing in the woods about the size of a small yard.

"Jessica your camper isn't far from here just a short stroll through the woods down this little path off to your right. We've gotten you back. Next time please try to be a little more careful we would hate to see anyone hurt out here. You know the boys did give up part of their day to help you out and it would be nice if you could give them a thank you."

"Oh certainly, thank you boys I couldn't have gotten back without you." As she said this she turned to face the boy causing her tits to bounce and sway and make the boys mouths water.

"Jessica I once caught yourvery late night show once in Hollywood" Jessica turned to him abruptly surprised. She was beginning to blush and as she blush her nipple started to harden making her tight shirt just that much tighter. She was feeling a little embarrassed and apprehensive. "Jessica the boys are probably never going to get a chance to see one of your shows or ever meet a woman as gorgeous, stunning, or amazing as you. It would be a great help to their education if you could give them a little dance, a little show. I know it would mean a lot and you'd be doing them a great service helping them on their way into manhood"

"Well I don't, I'm not sure if ..............................." Jessica stammered a little shocked as she turned to take in the boys in one sweep.

"Please Miss Jessica we've never seen a real women nude. It's a memory we'd cherish forever, please." One of the boys pleaded and all did their best acting the part of sweet wide eyed schoolboys.

Jessica felt a little conflicted and unsure but also felt very wanted and needed and after a few moments and a long sigh she gave in. "Okay, I'm not entirely sure about this but I'll give you boys a little show since you've been so sweet but no cameras and this stays between us, got it"

There was a resounding yes ma'am.

"Are you boys all of old enough?"

"I assure you Jessica everyone is of age."

"Okay boys I'm going to need little room. Why don't you take a seat on that log just over there." As the boys took their places Jessica gave a little scowl to the troop leader with a look that said I should have known. He just smiled in reply.

There of course was no music or stage or anything else to help with the show but Jessica was nothing if not experienced and started to warm herself up. She began swaying back and forth rocking her hips then built it up a little by starting to rub her hand all over her body. Reaching back and giving her ass a squeeze then playing with her tits. She gave the boys seductive smile and a wink then closed her eyes and started getting into the moment hearing music in her head and getting lost in her little strip show. She had always wanted to do a good job and been eager to please and soon those feeling took over and she had largely forgotten for whom she was giving a show. She turned unclipped and flung of her fanny pack which was only getting in her way then turned around for the boys and bent a little at the waist sticking her ass out to them as she rolled her hip. While doing this she slowly unbuttoned her shorts. She turned back around so the boys could see her as she got to the zipper and brought it down slowly letting them then see her pink little panties beneath. By this point the boys were wide eyed, leaning forward, drooling, and getting into it a little bit with the occasional "Go Baby, take it off!"

This is what Jessica was used to on stage. Hearing herself be wanted just helped her get more into the moment. She wiggled herself out of the shorts to applause then dropped them and stepped out of them kicking them off to the side as she went. The hat went next. A little more dancing and she was starting to work her shirt up. Her nipples had become rock hard by now and as she started to pull her top up slowly driving the boy crazing her shirt was fighting against her huge tits and hard nipples. He had to reach down and give it a tug up first freeing one then the other as they came out with a bounce and a jiggle. The boys really wanted to motorboat those tits of her. Shirt now gone and Jessica stood there rocking with her hands all over herself in all her glory. Of course she wasn't done yet. After giving the boys some time to take in her glorious and now free tits Jessica was going to work into her big finish. It was time to lose her cute little panties and give the boys the full show. She hadn't noticed that the boys had gotten up and closer for a better look. She did a couple of teasing little rotations then turned her back to the boy making sure her legs were together but not to tight then put her hands on each site of her panties bending at the waist sticking her ass straight out for the boys while sliding her panties down putting her glistening wet pussy on full display. When her panties reached the ground she stepped out of them gingerly while staying bent over then spread her legs, bent all the way over, and smiled back at the boys while looking at them form between her legs.

What she saw brought her to stop though not completely out of the mood. There standing just behind her were the boys with grins on their faces, their dicks out in hand and rock hard. Startled Jessica stood up and turned around to face them and instinctively went to cover herself a little. Before she could say anything or do more than gasp she felt a firm set of hands on her ass getting a tight grip. She turned at the waist and looked back to see who was doing what and came face to face with Stanley who already had his short off and was sporting a rod hard cock of fairly sizable caliber. Before she could react at all a hand came around the back of her head turning it back to the boys and bending her at the waist as it pulled her forward and down putting her face to face with Jeff's hard cock.

"Butttttt.............."

Jeff wasn't planning on waiting before she could get another word out he pushed her head down on his cock and trusting up with his hips to make sure he got in as far as he could. Jessica gagged in response as his cock hit the back of her throat with little prelude. But instinct and experience took over and she quickly relaxed her throat letting him fuck her mouth. She was lost in the moment and could hear the other boy's cheering. Jeff had bolt hands in Jessica's hair and was working her like a champ as he did she was getting more and more into it herself and was sucking and taking it like a pro. The other boys one on either side took a hand full of tit and where in heaven. Then guide her free hands to their dicks and she automatically started working them. While this was going on Stanley had spread her legs and ass and got down and went to town eating out her amazing pussy. She was already wet and tasted sweet. As he worked her up with his tongue she started to moan. This was to much for Jeff with no preamble he pushed Jessica's head down as far as he could and blew his load. She didn't miss a beat and managed to swallow most of it losing only a little bit. Spent Jeff pulled out giving Jessica a chance to breath. He stepped back and took a seat on the log working on getting himself hard again and enjoying the show. Charlie on Jessica's right quickly stepped up for his turn. He wasn't as forceful as Jeff instead putting just the head of his cock at Jessica's lips letting her take over and without any prompting she slipped her lips over his cock and began blowing him.

Charlie moved one of her hands down to his balls for her to play with while she sucked. She stopped working Dan's cock as she needed the other hand to hold on to Charlie to keep balanced. In the mean time Stanley had finished eating Jessica's pussy. He stood up positioned his cock at her pussy and slid on in while at the same time taking her by the hips and pulling her back onto his shaft to get a good rhythm going. Charlie seeing what Stanley was doing edged himself forward just a touch and put his hand on the back of Jessica's head to keep her working on his cock without interruption. Jessica was now getting properly spit roasted leaving Dan the only one who hadn't had a shot yet. He was mauling the one wagging tit he had access to occasionally giving her nipple a good tweak. He was holding out but wasn't going to last forever. Stanley had picked up the pace and was getting close to cumming. Charlie too had gotten into the rhythm and was near the edge especially with Jessica teasing and pulling his sack. Stanley blew first going as deep as he could with one strong trust and shooting his load inside Jessica, now spent he stepped back and slid out of her leaving a little trick of cum seeping for her pussy.

Dan at the edge and nearly going crazy waiting for his piece of ass wasted no time in getting behind Jessica almost bowling over his troop leader. Without any preamble or wasted time he took a firm grip of her lovely ass spreading her ass cheeks. At the same time placing the head of his cock poised like a missile at her asshole. With one firm thrust of his hips he rammed himself into her asshole simultaneously pulling her back into him (he had got a little spit on his cock earlier). He had seen this in a porn or two and was curious about giving it a try and here was a opportunity that was to good to pass up. Dan let out a shout of satisfaction. Jessica had no warning and her eyes went wide as she yelped in surprise. As Jessica yelped Charlie popped out of her mouth and blew like a fire hose all over Jessica's face and hair with a fair bit still landing in her mouth. Without Charlie there for her to balance against and with Dan pushing from behind Jessica fell forward on to all fours with Dan riding her ass all the way as he went down on his knees behind her.

Jeff had gotten back up too and stood there next to Charlie waiting for the next opening. Enjoying the show as Jessica got pounded form behind with her tits rocking back and forth beneath her. She had a look of strained pleasure on her face as she bit her lower lip. Dan had already been far along before he entered Jessica's ass and in no time at all he let lose in her. Afterward coming out with a audible pop leaving cum oozing out of her asshole.

Jessica fell forward and collapsed lost in the moment. She didn't get long to rest though. Jeff moved in and gently rolled her over onto her back. He picked up her legs and spread them wide as he knelt down and position his cock for a go at her pussy. He entered her slowly and more carefully this time around wanting to make this last. He let go of one of her legs so he could have a free hand to play with her tits as they bounced with each push of his hips. Jessica had a clear smile on her face as she started moaning. As Jeff fucked Jessica Stanley had gotten back up to speed and had come around to knee at Jessica's head by her free tit. He reached out and turned her head to face his waiting cock then slid it past her lips to give her something to play with as Jeff fucked her for all she was worth. Seeing as she had a tit free to play with Stanley started teasing her nipple with little squeezes and pulls. Jeff nibbled softly and teasingly on the one leg he was still holding up as he fucked her, half way through losing his load in her he pulled out and sprayed some of his cum over her stomach and onto her thighs taking a few moments to rub his cock against the soft skin of her leg.

Stanley too had started to cum and pushed as far down Jessica's throat as he could while she did her best to deep throat him. He held her head firmly trying to make sure she swallowed all of his cum. Jeff and Stanley both spent and satisfied backed up and everyone took stock of the amazing scene before them. On her back lay Jessica Rabbit lost in pleasure legs spread with a little cum trickling out of her ass and pussy. Her world class tits pointed to the heavens and the vibrating slightly with her breathing. Cum sliding of her face with a little dribble coming out of the corners of her mouth and some streaked through that lovely red mane of hers. Dan and Charlie who had been watching had at least one go left in them. Charlie got down on his knees next to Jessica and helped her up on to her knees then laid down having her get on top. She positioned herself over his poised shaft and slowly came down on him. As she started rocking up and down her tits bounced in glorious fashion. Dan waited till Charlie got himself set. In the mean time he wiped down his cock.

12