Jessica’s Guinea Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,830 Followers

Crack!

The broken glass vial thundered through the room. I ran towards her in a mad dash. Jessica, eyes wide, turned to me, and she immediately turned the dial up as high as it would go. But there was no effect. Time seemed to slow down as I realized. My aching neck from the first day, the window on my neck just before...it must have been a chip in my neck, and the impact had smashed it. She had no more control over me. I reached her, and she put up her arms to defend herself. I made a grab for the remote, but she dropped it. We struggled against the edge of the desk, my body against hers. I was uncomfortably aware of her cold nipples grazing into my chest, of my hard cock swelling between her legs. Her hand grasped behind her towards a heavy metal bar on her desk. I felt the cold metal of the chip in my hand and got an idea.

I slapped the device onto Jessica's neck and it instantly went to work. Her legs collapsed out from under her as waves of orgasm washed over her. Her face reddened as she moaned and panted. She was helpless at my feet. I smiled.

I quickly unzipped my jeans and removed my hard manhood. The sound made her eyes focus on me, but all she could do was squirm. Revenge would be sweet...

*****

I enjoyed writing this story a lot! I wrote it by request of a friend. If you have any comments, I'd love to hear them. I'm always trying to become a better writer, so let me know how you think I can improve. Please vote and comment if you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading! And if you have any requests of your own, just let me know!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,830 Followers
12