Jessica Takes Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica dominates her mother.
1.3k words
4.37
49.1k
29

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris57
Chris57
137 Followers

I need to see some ID the man told Jessica, you have to be 21 to enter.

"But I'm with my mother, can't you please let me in, please?"

The man seemed startled and even puzzled for a moment. "Hmmm, never ran across this before, I suppose it will be ok but you can't purchase anything."

"That's ok Jessica replied, my mother is going to do all the buying, aren't you Mother?"

Yes, I will buy what we need Jess.

"Perfect Mother, let's see what these stores are all about. Have you ever been in here Mother? Tell me the truth. Is this where you bought that collar you were wearing when you sucked that man's cock? I saw his dick, he's not very big you know Mother."

Jess, such language you are using! But yes, I did buy it here.

"Wow, look at all these toys, so much to choose from, cocks and dildo's, collars and leashes and even the leather I was looking for. Let's see Mother, where shall we start at? I think we should try on some new clothes, come with me and help me find some. Oh now, this is cool don't you think Mother. This leather corset is perfect and everything to match all in one place. Just need some stilettos, I've never worn them before but I think I will like them. I also want this long black negligée, it's still sort of Mistress material I think. Now we just have to find something for you to wear, maybe some slut clothes, you like slut clothes don't you Mother?"

Yes Mistress Jessica I do like them, there is some over here in the corner. The black panties I like and also the teddy. There is another little slut skirt with stockings and garter. Should I get these also?

"By all means Mother but first you need to try them on for me, go change and I will be right here waiting. But Mother, when you change you need to leave the curtain open some, I want to watch you from here."

Jess! What if someone walks by?

"Damn it Mother, I told you not to argue with me. Also, it's not Jess, It's fucking yes ma'am! Say it damn it, Yes fucking ma'am! Now get your bitch ass in the dressing room and fucking change like I told you to.

Yes Ma'am, I'm sorry.

Jessica watched as mother made her way to the dressing room. The curtain partially left open as she instructed. As her mother started to undress she felt the same strange wild desires as the spanking she administered earlier. She had to admit her mother was exceptionally well fit. Her breasts almost those of a teenager, firm and full. She tried to see her nipples but she was a little too far away to get a good view.

As her mother removed her pants her panties pulled down with them and exposed her totally shaved mound of flesh. Jessica felt a bolt of excitement as she watched with a direct stare, her thoughts oblivious as to anything or anyone around except for her mother.

"Come out Mother, let me see how you look in that little slut outfit. Perfect I think, turn around and let me see the back. Oh this will be just fine, try the other ones on while I finish shopping."

She had her hands full as her Mother came back out, cocks and dildo's. Vibes and lubes, paddles, whips and even some electro shock toys. One her favorites though was the remote controlled vibrator. She was definitely going to have fun with this one.

"Too bad we can't use these tonight Mother jess said on the drive home. Daddy will be home and we can't let him in on our little secret, I know he wouldn't like it, at least I don't think so. Who knows though, maybe he has some little secrets of his own. I've seen him look at me sometimes you know, not just look but really checking me out. Hmmm, what a very bad thought that is Mother."

They had a little time before Jessica's daddy came home so Jess stashed all the new toys in her bedroom. Her excitement overwhelming but there was one thing she needed to do.

"Come here Mother she yelled, I told you not to argue but you did anyway while we were at the toy Shoppe. I'm going have to make you understand just how serious I am. Come closer to me and pull your shirt and bra up."

Jessica could now see her Mothers nipples, dark areolas surrounding her hardened nipples. They were larger than Jessica's and longer, much longer. She took the nipple clamps she laid out and squeezed them on her nipples. She watched as her mother winced in pain, she knew it hurt but she didn't stop. A few small whimpers began to escape her mother's lips but still she didn't stop.

"I told you mother; you have to learn exactly how serious I am. I fucking mean what I say. Now fucking look at me. You will do as I say, as I want. There are no exceptions, no excuses and no fucking matter what you will behave to my satisfaction. Now bend over, I going to have to whip your ass one more time. Leave those clamps on, don't let them come off or we will start all over again."

Jessica grabbed her mother's jeans and pulled them down, her hand grazing the skin of her ass and she felt the urges begin. She raised her hand and pulled it back then swung it down to her mother's naked ass. A loud slap seemed to thunder in the room. Again and again, harder and harder and faster and faster. Her mother's ass began to turn red, her hand prints literally visible on her skin. Purposely she would miss her ass and hit her thighs, over and over until her mother's crying began to actually bother her slightly. After she stopped she couldn't help herself. Her hands reached down to feel the hotness of her skin, fuck that feels fucking good she thought. Slowly her hand caressed her mother's ass as if to soothe and comfort. She felt the urge to slide her hands between her legs but she stopped herself before she lost control. It would be so easy to lose control but she has other plans.

"Now mother, maybe you've finally learned your lesson. Daddy will be home soon. Go get cleaned up and dressed. When you dress put on that remote vibrator and bring me the remote."

Yes ma'am, I will.

"Hi Daddy, welcome home. How long are you going to be home? "

Unfortunately, just for the night, I have another trip for a few days tomorrow. Where is your mother? I'm starving, thought we would all go out to eat tonight. Where would you like to go?

"She's changing I think, probably upstairs. She's been in a little mood so I think a night out to dinner will be perfect. How about that new steak house they just opened up Daddy? We haven't been there yet and I heard the food is really good."

Sounds good to me Jess, let me take a shower and put on some clean clothes and if your mother is ready then we'll head out.

"Ok Daddy, I want to change also but it won't take me long."

Jess heard the shower running and when her mother came down she stopped her.

"Mother, did you do what I told you? Are you wearing that remote vibrator?"

Yes I am Jessica, I was bringing you the remote but you know we need to be careful don't you? We have to act normally otherwise it will seem suspicious.

"Yes mother dear, I do know. While Daddy is home we will try to be normal but I can't promise "everything" will be. After all, none of this is actually what one would call normal is it mother?

No Jess, it's certainly not.

"Hand me the remote mother and I must say you look absolutely stunning you know. I do have a question though, how does your ass and nipples feel? Do they hurt?"

Sore somewhat but I'll survive Mistress Jessica.

Chris57
Chris57
137 Followers