Jessica Takes Control Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica and her mother get together.
4k words
4.55
36.5k
30

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris57
Chris57
137 Followers

Jess awoke to a rumbling in the kitchen, still a little foggy from her nap she stumbled downstairs. Her mother was making coffee and surprisingly still wearing her collar. Her mood was certainly different from before her nap. She had washed her hair, taken a bath and changed clothes. Her perfume was obvious though not too strong. The skirt was mid length to her thighs and her white top sheer enough to see her red lace bra.

"Coffee is ready, I poured you a cup and was getting ready to bring it to you. I also washed and folded your clothes. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes as a matter of fact, show me what panties you are wearing."

Her mother lifted her skirt and twirled around like a little school girl slowly exposing her red lace panties that matched her bra.

"Oh I do like those, sexy indeed Mother, very sexy"

"Thank you mistress Jessica, I'm glad they please you."

"Very much so Mother, I have some plans for tonight, I will need some alone time again. Your church friend Becky called earlier and said something about going shopping. Call her back and go with her for a few hours.Be back at 8 tonight but you may want to change clothes first mother; I should make you go dressed like that but Becky would be spreading rumors about you. We don't want that now do we. However, make sure you keep your collar on."

"Yes ma'am, I will call her now. Are we having company again tonight?"

"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you Mother? Billy's nice big cock to suck and fuck. You'll just have to wait and see. Now go change and leave me alone for a little while."

"Yes Ma'am, going to call Becky and change."

Jess was beginning to feel her excitement build up once again. Tonight would have to be special, very special. She needed it to be perfect and for that she need to change the look of the room from an ordinary household to her own makeshift dungeon.

The black curtains were easily hung up, the candles placed perfectly and the fireplace was lit. The right music was very important to set the mood, she shifted through numerous songs and tracks before settling on the lesbian group Fem 2 Fem. One particular song from the album would suit the mood just as she wanted. "Worship' was the title and part of the lyrics of "worship my body" was just what she expected and needed.

The sex toys were laid out along with various straps and paddles. The electro shock toys lined up neatly in a row. She had changed into her black flowing gown and stilettos. Looking in the mirror at herself she concluded she is fucking hot as a goddess. Goddess, yes that's fucking what she is.

Darkness falling and her anticipation growing, 8:05, 8:10, 8:20 and finally her mother walks in.

"You are fucking late Mother. I did say be home at 8, it's 8:20."

"I'm sorry, I got caught in traffic, I tried to get home at 8."

"Well that's no fucking excuse, you should have left earlier. You know what this means mother?"

"No Ma'am."

"It means you will have to be punished but first, come here. You will be wearing this chain and collar and then you need to take a bath and clean up. Take my pendant off and put it on your new collar. You are always and I repeat always required to wear it. I want to hear that chain dragging the floor every step you take. Or every step you crawl. Now crawl your fucking ass upstairs and take a bath, put on the clothes I've laid out for you. Dress like a whore, red lipstick and all. Come downstairs when you are done and don't take all fucking night."

"Yes ma'am"

Just as told she watched her mother wrap the collar around her neck and immediately got on her hands and knees. It was quite a sight to see, her mother literally crawling on her hands and knees. Her sexy ass shaking with every step almost as if on purpose.

Jessica began to feel an evilness starting to grow and with each waiting moment it became stronger and stronger. The sexual urges of sins and degradations too difficult to repress. Her thoughts of abusing her mother making her wetter and wetter. In a strange way, it wasn't all because she liked it herself, she knew her mother liked it and just as she had all her life, she wanted to please her mother.

She had other thoughts as well, not all of them pain and abuse though most were. The overwhelming feeling of the power she had over her mother was certainly a major contributor. It was time to get what she wanted, for what she craved and even needed. The time is now, now she will find out just how much control she really has.

As her mother came downstairs She did indeed hear the chain rattling. Jess had turned the lights down, the candles and fireplace lit. The music just loud enough to hear.

"Come here mother and smoke with me. I want you to get high before we begin."

She watched as her mother inhaled the weed with deep tokes. Jessica's mind already a little fuzzy and now her mother was as well.

"Take off your blouse mother, no wait, I will take it off." Jess reached for the buttons on her mother's blouse and slowly unbuttoned them, one by one exposing her breast a little at a time. Her fingers slightly trembling with each one and her breath matching her mother's with a deep heavy breathing. She wrapped her arms around and reached for the hook of her bra. One swift motion and she let her bra fall to the floor.

One wouldn't think her breasts would be so perfect but unlike most women her age they were as perfect as hers. Her dark nipples against her creamy white skin would make any woman envious.

She reached for the electro clamps and looked at her mother. Unable to tell if it was excitement or fright but she didn't care. Her hand reached her mother's breast and the feel of her heavy bosom only increased her rapid breaths. Jess was careful, it was not the time to let her emotional and physical cravings take control. Her mother's nipples already protruding making it easy to place the clamps on her.

"Bend over the chair mother, be careful, I don't want those clamps to come loose."

"Yes ma'am."

Jess grabbed the rope and tied her hands to the chair. A gag was placed in her mouth and Jessica pushed her mother's face into the cushion. She placed the rope around one of the arms of the chair and across the back of her mother's neck. The other end tied to the other chair arm and down to her mother's feet where she tied them as well.

Jessica stopped for a moment and admired her work. What a lovely vision she thought to herself. She bent down to her mother's face and brushed her hair back. Whispering in her raspy voice against her mother's ear.

"I'm going to punish you for being late Mother, I'm going to beat your fucking ass, I will stop when I think you have learned your lesson. My bitches will obey me."

She grabbed the paddle and swung it at her ass, the holes of the paddle only making the sting worse. She placed the remote in her and against the paddle handle so that when she swung it on her mother's ass it would push the button. The shocks hurt she could tell, with every shock, she would hear a muffled scream.

Over and over against her ass. She could see bruises beginning to form. It looked like a piece of art to Jessica and she reached down to feel the warmth of her ass.

She couldn't resist the temptation of digging her nails in her ass cheeks, long slow deep scratches that were almost as painful as the shocks. She continued with her nails and as she did so her temptation to slide them between her mother's ass cheeks were too great.

Slowly spreading her hole open Jessica pushed her fingers inside and began to finger fuck her ass. The deeper her fingers pushed the more her mother liked it. Bucking her ass back and forth, in and out she almost came but Jessica stopped her. Jess untied her from the chair and began another session of abuse.

"You can't cum just yet mother, you haven't earned it. Now get on your fucking knees and kiss my feet like a good little cunt bitch slave."

As she moved from the chair to her knees Jessica looked at her mother's face, her gag still in her mouth and tears on her cheeks. Her red lipstick smeared across her lips Jess marveled at her whore. She bent down and wiped the tears away.

"Look up at me mother, there is something I've wanted to do to you ever since we started our little illicit escapades. I think I've come to realize one of my fetishes is slapping your ass but it's not just your ass. I feel the urge to slap your face a few times, maybe even more than a few. Yes, that's what I said, just some small slaps across your face to make you understand I won't tolerate anything less than total obedience."

"Yes ma'am, I will do as you say, I've given myself to you for your pleasure. My own pleasure is from your satisfaction and it is you I want to please and not myself, if that's what you want then I will obey you like the whore cunt you've made me."

"Mother dear, I didn't make you a whore cunt, you were already one."

"Yes ma'am, you are right about that."

"Now I want my pleasure, be still"

The slaps started slowly, not hard enough to really hurt but enough to make her point. She loved the feeling of her hand hitting her mother's face much like she did on her ass.

The look in her mother's eyes was certainly of discomfort mixed with humiliation. Faster and harder until they were quick rapid slaps that jerked her mother's face as she slapped her. It wasn't so much the pain she wanted to inflict but to see how far she could push her mother. How much she would take before she rebelled Jessica didn't know but she would surely push the limits until she found out.

The real pleasure Jessica received wasn't so much physical as it was inside her own evil forming mind; the slapping was purely for that purpose.

She enjoyed seeing her mother literally shocked at some of the perverted things she came up with.

After a few moments, Jessica stopped and reached for the remote again, pushing the button several times her mother winced at each shock through her nipples. Looking at the redness of her mother's cheeks she felt the warmness in her hand as she slid it across her face.

"Good girl Mother, I didn't think you would take it so well. Now though I have some questions for you and I expect honest answers, understand me?"

"Yes Ma'am. I will answer you I promise."

"The first question mother dear; Is your cunt wet?

"Yes ma'am, it's very wet"

"Show me, shove your fingers in your cunt and show me."

"Yes ma'am"

"Such a good little fucking bitch you are; you certainly are very wet. The next question mother; Have you ever fucked another woman?"

"No ma'am, I never have"

"Well mother, there is a first time for everything and tonight will be that night. You are going to eat me, finger me, fuck me and please me and if you're as good at is as you are sucking cock then I should be well pleased."

"I want to but that is so wrong, it's not right, none of this is Jessica, maybe we should stop before we go too far. I feel like if we go any further then I will like it too much to stop. It's incest Jessica, we've already done things we shouldn't but the thought of me pleasing you like that is an entirely different matter. I have enjoyed it, no that's the way to say it. I've more than enjoyed it and even now I'm so turned on that is all I want. I do like being so submissive to you, I do like it when you humiliate and use me and I so desperately want to please you but I'm just not so sure."

"Fuck mother, I didn't want a fucking deep analysis. I fucking know what it is and you god damn well know I'm not stopping. You're just saying all that so you won't feel so damn guilty about it and I know you feel guilty don't you mother?"

"Yes I do, I feel ashamed of myself, not just for doing it but liking it."

"Too fucking bad, you've almost ruined my mood but not quite and you know what else mother?"

"No"

"Not only are you going to eat me and fuck me but I'm going to eat you as well. I want to fuck you, I want to fuck the hole of my birth and I'm going to fucking do it. Now say yes ma'am like a good bitch."

It didn't take long for the words to come out, she knew she wanted it and craved it and she also knew her words would all be in vain. Perhaps Jessica was right, she only expressed herself in the hopes that it would lessen the guilt that was so deep inside her. That too was in vain, the shame was still there but the cravings too great to stop.

"Yes ma'am" escaped from her lips in a soft hushed tone.

"Very good mother now come closer to me."

Jessica reached down and put her mother's face in her hands. Each one on each side of her cheeks; she could feel a slight trembling as she brought her face closer. It seemed like an eternity before their lips touched. A light kiss at first but then her tongue parted her mother's lips and disappeared inside her mouth.

Each second brought a deeper harder kiss until they were like hungry animals feeding on each other's tongues. The lust they both felt obvious as their wet kisses expelled all doubts about what was happening. Jessica stopped and leaned back in the chair, she pulled up her gown and opened her legs.

"Do it mother, do it fucking now, eat your daughter's cunt"

Grabbing her legs her mother pushed them further apart. She could smell the wetness between Jessica's legs. A familiar scent that she always liked. Her tongue reached out and licked her slit, up and down, over and over tasting her cunt. The more she tasted the better she liked it. Harder, she pressed her face between her legs and her tongue began to explore the inside of her daughter's cunt.

Lapping. Licking and sucking until Jessica couldn't hold back any longer. All the pent up sexual frustrations over the last few days released in her mother's face in a wild crazed orgasm.

"Fuck mother, you're a goddamned good pussy eater. Now finger me and make me cum again. Fuck it hard Mother, slam your fingers in me like a big fucking dick."

Doing as told her mother slid her fingers inside her and began to finger her cunt. Just as instructed her fingers pounding harder with each thrust. The moans and sounds Jessica made sent shivers through her mother's own wet cunt. She resisted the temptation to finger herself and concentrated on her daughter's pleasure.

Just as Jessica was about to cum she stopped the rapid thrust and began to probe deeper and slower.

She could feel Jessica's cunt close tighter around her fingers as she reached for the one spot that she knew would push her over the edge. Her daughter began to shake and her screams almost loud enough for her neighbors to hear.

She could feel the trembling throughout her entire body and she knew Jessica would be well pleased with her. Pulling her fingers out she bent down and kissed Jessica's cunt as if she were kissing her cheeks. Small light kisses up and down her wet slit that almost seemed as if she worshipping her cunt.

Eventually, Jessica's heavy breathing began to subside; She reached down to her mother's face and kissed her wet lips.

"Thank you Mother, that was fucking hot, you're a good bitch you know."

"Yes ma'am, I'm glad you enjoyed it"

"Oh I did more than just enjoy it Mother but I need to relax a moment."

She reached for the glasses of wine on the table and handed one to her mother.

"Drink it mother, drink it all"

"Yes ma'am"

Jessica leaned back in the chair and sipped her wine, purposely keeping quiet while looking at her mother and contemplating her next move. She still couldn't get over how well her mother behaved. As her mother finished her wine Jessica opened her legs up.

"Kiss it mother, kiss my cunt some more and don't stop until I finish my glass of wine. Don't lick me or eat me, just kiss my wet fucking pussy."

The wine began to fill Jessica's bladder and almost as if on cue the thought of pissing in her mother's face seemed to excite her. The urges for humiliation and abuse still as strong as before, perhaps even more so now that her mother hasn't resisted.

"Stop mother but keep your face between my legs and don't fucking pull away."

She leaned back a little further in the chair spreading her legs even wider. Reaching down to the folds of her cunt she spread them open.

"Open your mouth Mother and be still, I have to piss and I want to piss in your mouth and your face, be a good bitch for me now and don't fucking move."

The yellow warm liquid began to come out in spurts at first and splattering all over her Mother's face. After a few seconds her piss was streaming in gushes, somehow she managed to position herself so her mother was getting a mouthful.

At first, her mother's eyes were closed but she opened them to catch her daughters piss in her mouth. Jessica moved slightly and splattered her face and hair, she watched it run down her tits and down her belly.

"Swallow it Mother, swallow my fucking piss".

Jessica felt evil for degrading her mother in such a filthy manner but like all her other words and actions, it made her feel in control. She deemed what she calls a superiority complex. She wanted to be superior and the more she humiliated her mother the more superior she felt.

"Go clean up mother and stay upstairs, I'll be up in a few minutes."

Without hesitation, she did as she was told. Standing in the mirror she looked at herself, her face and hair dripping with piss and her thoughts began to scramble inside her head. What the fuck she thought to herself.

She had not expected that but strangely, like all the rest, she felt a twinge of submissive excitement. Just what was next she couldn't even guess but she kept thinking about Jessica's words from earlier about eating her and fucking her.

She realized that's what she wants, at least that's what she wants right now. Her hands slowly traveled towards her erect nipples, twisting and pulling each one until she felt a surge of pain that caused her to let out a muffled scream. The reflection of Jessica in the mirror caught her by surprise.

"Doesn't that feel good mother, as they say, pain is pleasure and it certainly appears you know that very well don't you?"

"Yes ma'am, I do."

"I know what you want, I know what you've been waiting for but you will have to beg me; I will not just do it you know. If you want it, you beg for it."

Jessica did her very best not to let her mother know that she wanted it just as bad. Any signs of weakness had to be kept under control. She had already told her mother she wanted to eat and fuck her; she just didn't want her mother to know her desires were so strong.

"Yes ma'am, I am begging you."

"No, you're not, at least not the right way. Now try again mother"

She got down on her hands and knees and crawled over to Jessica. Kneeling down she kissed Jessica's feet and looked up at her.

"Please Mistress Jessica, will you fuck me? I'm begging you to, I want you to and I'm begging to feel your mouth on me and your tongue inside me; inside your birth hole as you said earlier."

"That's better mother, now kiss my cunt while you are down on your knees, kiss it like before. Worship your daughter's pussy, worship your daughter like my bitch should."

Jessica couldn't hold back any longer, grabbing her mother's hand she led her over to the bed and laid her down. Straddling her she began to kiss as before. Slow deep kisses followed by probing tongues in each other's mouth until she moved down to her mother's breasts. Hungrily she nursed her tits, first one and then the other.

Her protruding nipples harder than Jessica could imagine and with each flick of her tongue her mother would begin to moan louder and louder. Her mouth sucking the mound of flesh, causing the blood to surface under her skin. Her teeth began to sink into her mother's tits and her bites became harder leaving imprints in her skin.

Chris57
Chris57
137 Followers
12