Jessica Takes Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris57
Chris57
137 Followers

Slowly she made her way down her belly and as if on cue her mother's legs began to spread open. The scent of her mother began to fill her nostrils and she inhaled with deep purposely smells of her mother's cunt.

Jessica loved the smell of pussy, even her own but her mother's scent was one she couldn't get enough of. She moved further down until her face was between her legs and she continued the deep inhales of her mother's cunt.

Her mind spinning and in a strange perverse state of excitement she looked at her mother's cunt. She wanted to see it, to see the folds of her labia and more importantly, her birth hole.

Her fingers began to explore the forbidden place of incestuous lust and the wetness increasing with each second. Finally, after savoring every moment she could Jessica began to lick her mother.

Up and down with slow swipes of her tongue she licked from her ass up to her clit. Spreading her further apart she pushed her tongue inside and buried her face in her mother's pussy. Eating, licking, sucking and fingering for what seemed like an eternity.

Her mother began to jerk and push harder against Jessica's face. "Oh fuck baby" she would say over and over. "Make me cum baby, make your mother cum". Louder screams and animalistic moans until she gasped with a heavy breath as she convulsed with a violent orgasm.

Her mother lay still catching her breath and Jessica began to kiss her mother's cunt just as her mother did her own. Finally, she laid her head down on her mother's belly and they both relaxed until their bodies recuperated.

Jessica moved her face up to her mother's and kissed her.

"You're still my nasty bitch mother, don't forget it."

"No ma'am, I haven't forgotten it, but I have to put the house back in order. Your sister will be home tomorrow."

"Oh really, I didn't know that mother. I'm so glad you told me."

Jessica made a mental note, she will need to order another pendant.

Chris57
Chris57
137 Followers
12