Jessica: The Female Centaur's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His bicep bulged as his hand began to slip deeper into the centaur woman. The soft moist slurp of her centaur equine flesh yielding to his advanced triggered a hot eruption of precum against his denim. Strumming her clit with his thumb, Flavius watched Jessica's ass quiver. Her tail draped over his arm like a chaste silk kiss.

"Yeah, you're hot, aren't you?" His voice was throaty. Needful. Hearing him, she whickered, thrashed her head in agreement, "Yeah... ohhhhhhh, honey finger my pussy harder", and slowly began to move her vagina on Flavius's invading hand. She didn't need to know the words; she felt his bestial thoughts through the deep gurgling lust boiling through their flesh, and they made her hot.

"You liked my uncut dick, didn't you?" Flavius laughed softly. "He got you all horny, didn't he, yeah? He's got nice balls, doesn't he, don't you think so, girl?" He moved her tail out of the way, so he could see her cuntlips, stretched over his wrist, winking. "You want his wang?" He whispered the words, to make them dirty. "You want me to breed him to you, don't you, girl?" Her pussy sucked madly on Flavius's hand. Her breathing had shortened into brisk, anticipatory puffs.

Flavius was good at undoing his fly single-handedly. The buttonholes yawned hugely, worn and frayed from frequent use. He shimmied his jeans down his thighs. Flavius's enormous balls, low-hangers like a sweaty bull's, swayed between his thighs. Long, wiry black hair thickly crusted them. His true shelf, the mighty shaft of his erection, thrust spear-like at his centaur woman.

It was as long as Flavius's own forearm, thick as his clenched bicep. His fist-sized cockhead lay nested in the velveteen folds of his foreskin. Steam reeking of cheese rose from it. Gigantic cocks were the Flavius heritage. Flavius recalled seeing his father's gigantic cock.

Jessica's head turned, her nostrils flared. She drank the odors steaming from his funky crotch with obvious relish. Flavius himself found the stench from his armpits incredible, a mere whiff causing his cock to throb and twitch, spitting precum onto Jessica's shivering flesh. Intermingled was the wet-earth scent of the gorgeous centaur woman's horse-cunt.

Panting, heart racing, Flavius watched his centaur woman lower her head slowly, her long maple-brown hair cascading forward over her ears and neck. Her foot clopped onto the floor as she spread her hind legs.

"You're ready girl," he laughed, "ready and hot!" . "Yeah, Flavius honey, fuck me now, deflower me, baby" Jessica grunted. He tugged the silky strands of Jessica's tail out out of his way. He pressed his hot cock-head against the warm syrup leaking from the centaur woman's cunt. She winked again, convulsively. Wantonly. Her eyes were slitted, her breathing labored and powerful.

The muscled young man barreled into his centaur woman in one swift stroke. His balls stung as they slapped against her furred rump. He grunted; Jessica rumbled and grunted as her hymen gave way and a few blood drops oozed. Flavius savored Jessica's delicious heat. He exhaled in deep satisfaction; the pleasure of being sheathed to the hilt in divine centaur woman horseflesh was transcendent. Jessica shoved her butt backwards, skewered her hips. Yes, she liked to be teased, and Flavius had done it well. But when teasing was over, she wanted to be fucked. This was an arena Flavius specialized in.

"Oh yeah, we both need it," he growled. Twisting his hips gently, rotating his throbbing shaft in her cunt, his foreskin opened, and his naked cock-head coated her cooze with cheese. He leaned over her, pressing his chest against her back. Her bristly equine and his glossy, fine monkey fur crushed together between their grinding bodies.

Flavius smack her smartly on the ass, bit her, just to the left of her spine, holding the furry mound of flesh clenched in his teeth, until the urge to rut burned like a crimson nova in his brain. She purred her approval. "Oh yeah, Flavius baby, more, smack my ass harder." When fucked, she liked it rough. Especially from Flavius.

The young man ripped his cock back till his cockhead emerged between the folds of her vagina, awash in her juices and bejeweled by his smegma. He stared at the forbidden juncture, that transgression, the union in lust between man and centaur. She winked.

Her clit looked like a huge fleshy pearl being devoured by a carnivorous oyster. His cock, the alien intruder in her forbidden flesh, was rigid as a steel bar, and quivered in harmony with some forbidden frequency. He roared, and plunged back inside.

He reached around, gripped her by the ridge of her hip - she'd tolerate him there - and rammed her. Again and again. Harder. Faster. The young man's heavy, sweaty balls slammed hard into her ass-crack. "You like me being your stallion?" he growled.

There was no noise, unless the wet sound of flesh fucking flesh counted as a response. Jessica held her head still, absorbing Flavius's strokes, lost in her pleasure. His flat belly pummeled her rump. From his clenched fist streamed her tail. "Yeah. Let me be your stallion. Yeah, Jessica. Let Daddy be your stallion. Yeah. Daddy's wanting to be your breeder, girl, yeah. Yeah, you want it, yeah."

Flavius fucked Jessica at an incredible pace. His shapely buttocks, perfectly scalloped, and his bull-like thighs, drove his plunging cock through the woman centaur's slurping cunt. Hard and fast. Harder, faster. Seeking, questing for that life-giving explosion that shattered one's soul. Harder and harder the young man rammed the woman centaur.

She grunted softly in time with his strokes. Her forehoof raked a sharp line in the hay and the muck on the floor. Jessica's head arched upward, her lids heavy, slavering, the flesh of her body quivering as the human young man fucked her with supernatural skill.

Reading her as if she were a sleazy novel, Flavius pinched her clit hard. It seemed as if he were suddenly fucking an exploding volcano. Jessica whinnied - shrieked, more like it - and bucked up against him.

A hot gush of liquid surged around Flavius's cock. Draining out like thin oil through her engorged cunt lips, the liquid soaked Flavius's pubic bush. The woman centaur staggered to the left, scrambled to keep her footing. She snorted like a steam locomotive.

"Oh, yeah," he bellowed, knowing his woman centaur was coming. "Who's your Daddy? Yeah? Who, girl? You like Daddy's big cock? Yeah, girl? Cum, girl, cum for Daddy." He hammered away at her spasming cunt, drawing her orgasm out from seconds into minutes. Finally, the woman centaur's ecstasy died away in a little flurry of fleshquakes and soft nickers.

"You like that?" he whispered. He slowed his strokes, fucking her slowly and deliberately, as if she were a wine to be savored. He slid easily in the syrup of her lust. She still yearned for him, and moved her hips slowly for him, coaxing him.

He resisted the burning urge in his nutsack, kept the slow motion stroking from dissolving back into rapid hammering. Flavius felt her heart throbbing, the blood gushing in the walls of her cunt. His own heart he heard hammering, like running steps.

Flavius froze, his cock embedded halfway into Jessica's cunt. His balls rocked between his thighs, conserving the fuck-momentum that he'd built up. He felt sweat and woman-centaur-juice drip, drip, drip from them.

In the silence he heard each drop hit the platform he stood upon. He couldn't help it. His cock twitched. The movement was obvious. Part of the shaft slipped from the cunt. Jessica's nickers pleaded for a restoration of the status quo, at the very least.

A slimy mess like egg whites oozed down the shaft from the female centaur's cunt, drizzled off Flavius's soaked ballsack, pooled between his boots. Jessica's cunt, impaled on the mighty shaft, winked furiously. A rich, deep slurping sound accompanied her contractions. With a contented sigh Flavius buried his cock into Jessica. In appreciation, she squeezed her cunt on him.

He was indeed in flagrante delicto with Jessica. Jessica's flesh deliquesced on his mighty dong. It felt as if a huge block of warm butter enfolded his cock. He wanted to thrust hard, pound her, explode into her.

He didn't want to be wanton, but it felt too good. Jessica's cunt squeezed at his cock, begging his shaft to plunder her more. Flavius's balls strained at the seams, needing to burst, to seed that dark, mysterious tunnel Jessica carried. Flavius couldn't resist. He pulled her tail wide, as if opening a curtain. He slid out, revealing all of his shaft except his cock-head. His sweat and her cunt-juice steamed in his pubic hair. His folded foreskin dueled with Jessica's clasping cunt-lips.

He thrust sharply in. Jessica gasped. He threw another stroke at Jessica. A shower of thick cunt-juice sprayed from Flavius's nut-sack between Jessica's furry ass-cheeks. This was the moment.

Casually, Flavius peeled his shirt off. Jessica's cunt was liquid pleasure, a dream swimming in hemp smoke. He stirred his hips inside her, hearing her flesh slurp as his blazing cock-head swirled inside her cunt. Sweat soaked his chest, rivulets converged on his swampy groin. Muscles corded on either side of his spine as he began thrusting. His butt pumped.

Flavius pounded away. Jessica moved her ass against him as eagerly as he thrust into her. In seconds he was hammering the female centaur furiously, driving for a release that must happen soon. Sensing orgasm in the imminent future, the cells in his body strive as one for this stroke of divine lightning. Pain bloomed in his wildly flailing balls.

The female centaur chuckled softly to herself, pleased at last, not teased. They worked each other, harder and harder, man and female centaur, fucker and fucked, cock and cunt, sensing a celestial imminence.

Flavius seized her clit, twisted it as if it were a key. And that did it. Jessica arched her back again in her orgasm, like a great stormy swells rolling across a sea of flesh. Her tail flailed like cat-o'-nine-tails rending flesh. To Flavius it felt as if he'd jabbed his cock in the breech of a cannon; her contractions were sharp, powerful, like gunpowder exploding.

She shrieked to rattle the rafters. Hay dust rained down like golden snow, danced fairy-like in the streaming light. That was enough. Flavius's eyes rolled up, and he howled. He came. He came. And he came. Puffs of air, sharply inhaled, then exhaled into inarticulate, ecstatic syllables.

And he came. Flavius gushed Noah's Flood, an eruption of boiling, steaming potent froth gushing into a hollow, needing void. He felt foot-long dollops of thick semen catapult through his pulsing urethra, reviled in the feel of his hot ejaculate coating and slicking the surface of his thrusting cock, plastering her vagina. His ululation subsided into rasping puffs of air.

He felt a myriad tiny tails fluttering between his shaft and her cunt as his seed began to seek her womb, her ovaries. Exhausted, he collapsed onto her back. His heart thudded. Flavius looked up to see Jessica peering back over her shoulder at him. For a few moments he dwelt in her eyes. Then he began to laugh.

"Give me a few minutes, girl," he panted. He glanced at her vulva. A thin trickle of his semen ran down his tumescent but not - quite - rigid cock. "I'm gonna have to breed you real soon, aren't I? Really breed you."

The She Centaur became pregnant with Flavius' child in her horse's womb and belly.

12