Jessica The Model

Story Info
Asian beauty becomes a photographer's model.
6.3k words
4.45
86k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
232 Followers

Steve knew that something was on Jessica’s mind as soon as he walked in the door.

It wasn’t until late in the evening that she agreed to confide in him.

“It happened this afternoon” she began. “ I was having a coffee before going back to work, I could feel this guy looking at me but it wasn’t the way guys normally do, you know stripping me with their eyes”

Steve nodded, he knew only too well what was going on in the mind of guys who gazed at his beautiful Korean wife.

She continued; “It was more as though he was studying me, it was weird yet not frightening, in fact I did quite like it. Anyway he finished his coffee and as he was going out he passed my table. As he did he handed me a card and said “ If you ever feel like doing some part time modelling, I run a small camera club, give me a call”

“And how do you feel about it?“

“I’m not sure, part of me, well a lot of me would love to do it but you hear some nasty stories.”

He nodded his head, a piece of him aching to see another guy taking his wife but he knew what she meant.

Steve actually enjoyed seeing other guy’s lusting after his wife but he was no fool. He had no desire to see her hurt.

“Look leave this with me for a day or so I’ll check him out. If he’s legit then you and I can both have a chat to him and if you want to do it then go ahead after all you do have a beautiful face and a great body and in fifty years I’d hate you to regret missing out on the experience.”

The next day Steve called up a few contacts that he had and found that the guy did indeed run a camera club and had done for the last five years. He managed to make contact with a couple of the models the club had used and they couldn’t speak highly enough of it or of this guy Ray.

He returned home that evening and made no mention of his enquiries to Jessica. It was only when they were lying in bed that she brought it up.

“Oh Steve, did you get a chance to look into that guy, you know the one with the card”

Steve pretended that it had been the last thing on his mind “Oh yeah, he’s Ok perfectly legit, why? Do you want to give it a go”.”

“Well I was thinking what you’d said, it would be nice to have the experience and perhaps I can get some of the photo’s to keep for when I’m old and wrinkled”

Steve laughed and took her in his arms

The next day before Steve left Jessica phoned Ray, the camera club owner. “I don’t know if you remember me, we met in a cafe the other day”

“The beautiful Asian lady” he cut in “ I was hoping you would call”

“Well I’ve talked it over with my husband and we were wondering if we can come to see you to discuss what would be involved”

“Certainly. I’ll show you around the place and give you an idea of what we pay”

Steve and Jessica hadn’t thought about a fee until then.

The next day at about 6pm they entered a small one storey building in one of nicer business parks in the city.

Ray was waiting “Nice to see you again and this must be your husband” he shook hands with them both.

The tour took them into the model’s dressing room, which was clean and spacious with a lock on the inside, and a private shower room which itself had a lock on the door. In addition there were two separate studios, a room with an assortment of furniture for backgrounds and a massive wardrobe, which any TV company would have envied with outfits from every era from Elizabethan to contemporary.

Finally Ray sat them down in his office “As you see we have high standards here” he explained “ We charge the members a high annual fee and a high attendance fee. This means that we can keep renewing on a regular basis and we can afford to pay the models well. We pay £40 per hour plus a royalty on any photos sold and they have the power of veto on any photos taken that they do not like.

Steve and Jessica nodded, things were far better run than they had expected.

“So would you like to be one of our models”“ he asked finally, Jessica glanced at Steve and then said “Yes please”

“Excellent, can you be here on Tuesday night at about 8pm”. Our sessions usually finish at 10pm and we will organise a lift or a taxi home”

The following Tuesday Steve dropped Jessica off at the unit and went home to await her report.

At 10.10pm he heard a car draw up outside and two minutes later Jessica walked in with a beam on her face.

“How did it go?“ he asked.

“It was wonderful. I had the choice of outfits tonight, sometimes there is a theme but tonight I could dress as anyone I liked”

“And, what did you choose?“

“Would you believe Queen Elizabeth the First”“ she burst into a fit of giggles.

He looked astonished.

“Just imagine me; your Asian wife dressing as the red haired virgin queen”

Steve had to admit that it was a difficult picture to imagine.

The following week she returned home at the same time and threw an envelope at him. Inside were the proofs of the session taken the previous week. He could see why she had found it so funny. “And how were you dressed this week?“ he asked.

”As a lady of the 1920's” she answered “you know prohibition, gangsters and the Charleston. I used a few different dresses this time.”

“So you had to keep doing quick changes,” he asked “Did you lock the dressing room?“

“I did the first few times but they are all true gentlemen, so after a while I didn’t bother and sorry to disappoint you but no-one came in and caught me in my underwear.”

That was a point “You went in jeans and bare legs, the 1920”s dresses showed the lower legs, how did you cope?“

“They have underwear too you know all hygienically sealed and unworn, they even let me keep the underwear as an assurance that it will not be worn by anyone else.”

She threw another package at him it contained an old fashioned pair of French knickers and corset with built in suspenders along with stockings, which if not silk were certainly a good imitation. The thought of Jessica dressed this way in a crowd of guys began a stirring in his trousers.

“Did you pose in the underwear”“

“No, but they said to wear it so that I would carry myself in the proper way, I did pose for a couple showing me adjusting my stocking while lifting my skirt, no more than that.”

“How many guys go?“

There were twelve today, only eight last week. Ray says that that’s normal once word gets out that there’s a new model.”

The following Tuesday she returned home looking flushed and happy, again she threw the proofs at him “There were twenty guys turned up tonight, Ray had to turn some away there wasn’t room, he says I seem to be the most popular model they have had there. He asked if I would meet with him and a couple of the regulars to discuss the sessions for the next 6 weeks.”

“Did you agree?“

“Of course I did I’m loving this. At first I thought that they might be a load of dirty old men but they aren’t, in fact I think they might be gay. I get guys hitting on me everywhere I go so unless I’m losing my touch they must be gay.”

Steve wasn’t so sure “If they were they would want a guy to model.”

“I suppose so; I must be losing my touch “ she looked a little down.

“Any way what did you wear tonight?“

“I was a South Seas Island girl, you know grass skirt and a hula, they want to make full use of my complexion.”

“What underwear could you wear with that”“

“Don’t be silly, that wouldn’t have been authentic, you don’t get Frederick’s of Hollywood on the set of South Pacific do you “

“So twenty guys were photographing you wearing nothing more than a bunch of leaves and you didn’t mind”“

“Of course not, I told you they’re all gay anyway. I was chatting to them while I got changed they never said a thing out of place.”

“You mean you didn’t close the door of the dressing room.”

“No, only Ray would be able to see in anyway and he has seen most of me anyway.”

“WHAT?”

“Last week, you didn’t think I could get into that corset on my own, he had to help me. I told you though he is a gentleman”

“So when are you having this meeting?“

“Tomorrow night, Ray is picking me up at 7pm.”

The next night Steve arrived home to find his Asian wife made up, bathed and dressed. She was wearing what he referred to as her hooker’s outfit. The one he was always urging her to wear on a night out with the girls in the hope that she would allow herself to be screwed silly by a few guys in whichever bar she happened to be in.

Until tonight she had always insisted on only wearing it when she was out with him.

It was cut low at the front revealing her firm and sizeable cleavage. The hem was high resulting in an inevitable flash of underwear whenever she sat or climbed stairs. He wondered just how concealing was the underwear she had selected.

His eyes revealed his surprise and excitement.

She punched him playfully “Don’t get your fantasy head on. I’m wearing this on purpose because you say no healthy guy could resist me in it. I’ll prove these guys have no sex interest in me at all”

A car hooted outside, she grabbed her purse and strolled to Ray’s waiting car. Through the window Steve watched as she sat sideways before elegantly swinging her legs into a forward facing position. She saw him watching and blew him a kiss before closing the door and becoming no more than a rapidly fading pair of taillights.

It was after 11 when the car returned. He looked out of the window. The car was parked away from streetlights; all he could distinguish was the dark shape. He watched expecting the door to open and Jessica return to him. He was torn in two. Part of him wanting her to be right about the guys and the other more frightening side and more exciting knowing exactly the effect that particular outfit had on any red blooded male.

He waited, five minutes passed, the door stayed closed, ten minutes, his heart was pumping, his mouth dry, he considered creeping out to see exactly what was happening behind what would undoubtedly be steamed up windows but he was terrified of being caught. After twelve minutes and 50 seconds the door finally opened. As it did the interior light came on.

Were his eyes deceiving him or was Jessica tugging the hem of her skirt down as she stood up?

She walked towards the house. Steve dived into a chair trying to appear nonchalant as she opened the door.

He looked up as she walked in. “Hi “ he said “ A bit later than usual tonight”

She glanced at him “Yeah, there was a lot to talk about” Her mind was clearly elsewhere as she walked to the kitchen to pour herself a drink.

Steve knew that something had obviously happened but he had no idea just what, he knew too that if he acted casual then Jessica would tell him all in much more detail than if he quizzed her. He made his brain concentrate on TV while he could hear her pottering about in the kitchen.

Eventually she reappeared and sat on a seat quite close to, but not beside, him.

“Don’t you want to know about my evening”“

“I know you’ll tell me when you’re ready...............assuming that there is something to tell” He looked her in the eye.

She sighed, “You were right and I was wrong.”

“They made a move on you?“

“Yes, no, Not all of them but yes Ray did, but I don’t think you will find it all that exciting.”

He waited.

“Well, the meeting was fine, they have decided to do a series called “Seductresses Through the Ages”; Cleopatra, Salome, Nell Gwynn, Mata Hari. That sort of thing. The meeting finished about ten and the others left. Ray ordered more drinks for us”

“You were in a bar?“

“Yes, I hadn’t been expecting that either, it made sense though, Ray’s office would have been too small.

“Ray just chatted over the drinks, you know where did I come from, how did I meet you, he told me about his marriage and his wife leaving him for another guy, how do you feel about me posing for all these guys.”

“I told him about you wanting me to see me with other guys.”

Steve nodded.

“He asked if that was why you had sent me out dressed like this, I told him that I chose to wear it to prove to you that the guys weren’t after me.”

“What did he say”“

“He said; “You have a very perceptive husband”. Then he offered to take me home. When we stopped outside he said “Before you go I have something to ask you” then he kissed me, and kept on kissing me.”

“What else did he do.”

“That was the odd thing, nothing else, he just kissed me. When it ended I said, “I thought you wanted to ask me something.” He replied, “ I just did, my lips asked your lips and next time we meet your lips will give me the answer” then he opened my door and that was it.”

“I saw you tugging your dress down.”

She grinned, “ Steve you really should try wearing a tight short dress one day, when you sit it rides up especially in a car.”

“So he has no idea what you have beneath it?“

“I imagine he does, I crossed my legs enough all evening” As she spoke she crossed them again and Steve realised that she had been out all evening without any lingerie at all.

“You intended to be seduced tonight” Steve exclaimed with a delighted shock.

“Not exactly, I didn’t really think that Ray was gay and no woman likes to feel she has lost her allure so yes I admit that I was hoping he would make a pass, even if I slapped his face for it”.

“But you didn’t slap him?”

“No he didn’t really go too far, apart from kissing me he didn’t touch me, in fact I admit I was wishing that he would.”

“I’m sure he wanted to.”

“I know he wanted to but he was clever he is trying to leave it to me.”

“He wants you to kiss him next time you mean.”

“Yes, but I’m not going to.”

“So you’re waiting for him to make the next move.”

“Of course, I’m not a slut you know.”

“One question.”

“Yes.”

“You said that you were hoping that he would touch you, if he had how far would you have let him go?”

“I’d decided to let him feel my breasts, but not between my legs, not tonight.“

Steve decided it was time for him to have another meeting with Ray.

They met at lunchtime the next day. Steve had expected him to be nervous, he wasn’t.

“Jessica told me what happened between you.”

“I assumed that she would.”

“She also told me that she told you that I would approve.”

“And do you?”

“Of course I do, I’m here to make sure that you succeed, I know Jessica and one wrong move right now and you will blow it. I’ll tell you exactly what to do to be successful and there’s just one favour that I want in return”

Steve carried on talking for nearly an hour before the two stood and shook hands sealing their deal.

The following Tuesday Steve watched as Jessica dressed with care for her modelling session. She slipped into new red bra and thong before selecting a bright pink short dress to wear on top.

“So will you be late tonight?“ he asked.

“Quite possibly but don’t worry I’ll tell you every last detail.”

“I wish I could be a fly on the wall.”

“Well you can’t so stop worrying, you know that I’ll come home to you.”

He dropped her off and watched her walk confidently into the building.

Once inside she greeted the photographers already there. She walked through the studio and hung up her coat and purse and unzipped her dress. She hung this on a coat hanger and wearing only the new bra and thong she sat in a chair waiting for Ray to bring her the first outfit she was to wear.

He arrived a few minutes later. To her dismay his eyes showed none of the signs of lust which Steve’s had borne only 40 minutes earlier. She wondered whether he was embarrassed, perhaps he had been drunk, she accepted the outfit he offered her.

It was a 3-part outfit, the skirt was very tight of a fine material, even her thong would show outlines, the top was a bustiere of the same material and the headdress was of peacock feathers. Making sure that the door was sufficiently ajar for Ray to peak in she slipped off her bra and studied the outfit taking care to bend at the waist to pick up the bustiere. She knew that the material of her thong would ride up between her outer labia but had no way of knowing whether Ray would glance across at the right moment.

She slipped the bustiere over her head, having to adjust her breasts so that they lay correctly inside it, like the skirt the material was fine and tight, her nipples could be clearly seen through it.

She put the headdress on and used it as an excuse to call Ray back in. standing in her thong, bustiere and headdress she said, “Is this the right way around Ray?"

She stood still as he moved closer and slipped the headdress into a more comfortable position, she felt her breasts lie against him and felt that he must be able to detect the moist heat from her pussy. He still kept everything totally professional. He returned to his place and she slipped the thong off and stepped into the tight skirt. Her mons pressed the material forward, she was sure that the guys would be able to clearly see the curve of her slit as she walked towards them.

She kicked her thong towards the door ensuring that Ray would be in no doubt that his Egyptian Queen was totally naked beneath her finery.

She felt like a real queen as she saw the looks of admiration from the photographers around her. Flash bulbs went off and she was called into a series of poses. That session lasted twenty minutes and she was asked to change for the asp scene.

In the dressing room she stripped naked waiting for Ray to bring her the next outfit. His eyes widened in appreciation as he walked in. “We must talk later” he smiled.

He left her what amounted to a sheer white nightie and a small crown. Outside a couch was being positioned. And a basket.

She stepped into the nightie, it hung to the floor so in that respect it covered her but in reality it acted more as a window to her nakedness. The guys were about to see her as never before.

She walked out and knew instantly that each guy was seeing her exactly as she imagined they would.

The camera lights were so bright that they shone through the diaphanous material highlighting each subtle change in skin tone, each crevice of her body with the result that her nipples and diamond of pubic hair stood prominent like beacons on a dark sea. Behind the photographers was a huge mirror and she kept catching sight of herself. Had she been totally naked she cold not have revealed more.

She moved around, her shock was rapidly replaced with a growing excitement at revealing herself in this way to this group of men. She wished that Steve were there, how excited he would be to see the wanton way she moved allowing increasingly intimate glimpses.

Ray gestured to the basket. She lifted the lid and clamped it down at once, inside was a huge snake; she recalled the story of Cleopatra and how she had taken her life with an Asp.

She looked at Ray and the photographers, once again she lifted the lid of the basket and to her relief realised that it was a harmless grass snake, although much longer than the norm. She lifted it out of the basket and allowed it to wrap itself around her waist, it felt warmer than she had imagined and wriggled calmly in her grasp, there was something almost phallic in its form.

She held it to her cheeks and moved to the couch, she lay down and allowed it to nestle on top of her, finding the warm spot between her breasts to stretch downwards as she lifted its head to her throat for Cleopatra’s death scene.

The camera’s stopped clicking and all present burst into a round of applause, she heard Ray announce “Thank you Jessica, a superb session and we are all looking forward to seeing your interpretation of Salome next week. Gentlemen can you tidy away and we’ll see you next Tuesday.”

Jessica lay still listening to the guys tidying away their gear and bidding goodnight to her and Ray. The snake wriggled contentedly between her breasts. She heard Ray return from locking up.

taurents
taurents
232 Followers
12