Jessica Trailer Park Whore

Story Info
Jessica the trailer park whore.
1.5k words
4.03
91.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaTV
JessicaTV
13 Followers

It was a late spring evening when Jessica and Phil sat down at the table for their evening meal. It had been a cold but busy winter and the weather was now improving rapidly as the nights grew longer.

They sat discussing what Jessica would be doing later that night and also tomorrow night. This was when Phil told Jessica that from now on Saturday nights until late autumn she was going to be a trailer park whore. Jessica was a little shocked at first but quickly got turned on at the thought of possibly being fucked by so many different guys in one night.

It had always been a big fantasy for Jessica to be used and fucked by so many different guys and she relished the thought of finally having this fantasy come true for her. Jessica had always thought of herself as a whore who was prepared to do anything to please Phil and anyone that he sent her to.

It was late evening when Jessica and Phil set off for the local trailer park. Jessica was dressed in a very short black dress with slits in front letting her lovely breasts be on show and available for anyone that wanted them. Phil was wearing a black suit and silver tie and looked very smart and professional. He had Jessica slip out of her panties as they arrived at the local trailer park. He kept them in the car for later and made her get out of the car and start looking for business.

The trailer park was quite empty with only a couple of lorries there. Jessica walked up to the first lorry and tapped gently on the door to the cab. The drive wound down the window and invited her inside. He soon had her bent over the dashboard in the cab with her arse pushed deep into his face. He licked and slid his tongue in and out of her arse as Jessica moaned with pleasure. After a few minutes he pushed her slightly to one side and pushed two fingers deep inside her tight hole making her moan loudly. He fucked her with two fingers, then three and then four before finally getting his fist deep inside her now gaping arsehole. Jessica was moaning loudly as he wanked her off at the same time. It wasn't long before she let out a huge moan as she started to cum. The driver caught most of it in his hand and made her lick it up before moving her again so that she was in a better position for him to fuck her still gaping arsehole. He bounced Jessica up and down on his rock hard cock making her moan with every deep thrust. It wasn't long before he let out a huge moan as he fired a huge load of spunk deep inside Jessica.

As Jessica climbed down from the cab, her dress had risen up to her waist exposing her gaping arsehole and rock hard cock. Phil giggled as he came over to her. He used her panties that he had made her take off earlier to soak up the drivers cum that was leaking out of her gaping areshole.

He pointed to the next driver who was waiting at the side of his cab with his cock already out and hard. Jessica strolled over and took it into her mouth. She started to suck him off, he leant against the cab as he started to moan loudly. It wasn't long before he fired a huge load down Jessica's throat but some of it leaked out and run down her breasts.

As Jessica got up the driver took her hand and walked her round to the back of the wagon. The doors were open and Jessica could see piles of boxes inside as well as a bed in the corner. Laid on the bed was the drivers wife, she was completely naked and had beautiful big 46H breasts. The driver told Jessica that he had to make sure that his wife was completely satisfied before she could leave. Jessica nodded as she climbed into the wagon and walked over to where the woman laid on the bed. Jessica started to lick and suck her huge breasts, gently biting her nipples on occasion. The driver's wife started to moan as she became aroused and had started to get wet. Jessica licked down her body as she moved down to lick her pussy. It was very wet as Jessica started to lick her, sliding her tongue in and out of her wet pussy. After a few minutes the woman squirted all over Jessica's face and down her throat. Jessica lapped up what she could as the woman handed her a towel to dry off. The woman told Jessica to bend over a nearby box in the wagon. Whilst Jessica was bent over the woman put on a huge strap on and in one deep push forced it deep inside Jessica making her moan loudly with pleasure.

She started to fuck Jessica very hard making Jessica moan even louder as being fucked hard was just how Jessica liked to be fucked. The huge strap on forcing her arsehole wide and making her feel full as it stretched her. Jessica was moaning loudly with each deep thrust. After about 15 minutes the woman stopped and called her husband back round. As he climbed up into the wagon he saw how wide Jessica's gaping arsehole was and couldn't resist giving her a good fucking. He pounded deep inside her in one push. It didn't take much fucking before he cum deep inside her. As Jessica climbed out of the wagon Phil was there once again. He used her panties once again to collect the drivers cum which was leaking out of Jessica's gaping arse.

As Jessica was straightening her dress she saw a land rover pull into the yard. She thought it looked familiar and was sure she had seen it before. Phil told her it was the farmer from the farm they had gone to earlier that year where she had been milked. Jessica remembered that day very well as it had been so much and the video was also very popular.

Jessica walked over to the side of the land rover and tapped gently on the window, the farmer wound down the window and was surprised to see Jessica.

He explained that he had been away and was on his way back to the farm and thought he would pull in here as there was normally some action to be had with someone younger than him. He said he was pleased to see her and said she was welcome back at the farm anytime she wanted, especially since he had got some new equipment that he would like to use on her.

He parked the land rover and climbed out of the driver's seat. He bent Jessica over the bonnet over the land rover as he fucked her still gaping arse. Jessica had missed that feeling as he had such a long fat cock. Jessica was moaning so loudly with each thrust that the other drivers come round to watch her. As the farmed cum deep inside her, one of the other drivers took his place and carried on fucking Jessica. After all 5 of the drivers had cum inside her, Phil stepped forward and used Jessica's panties to soak up all the cum inside her, when he took them out they was soaking wet. Phil walked Jessica round to the back of the land rover where the farmer was waiting. He gently positioned Jessica so that she was impaled on the big round ball of the trailer hitch on the land rover. She moaned as it stretched her deep inside. The farmed whistled and the other drivers came round. They all wanked off into Jessica's open mouth and all cum again. Jessica swallowed as much as she could but some had leaked out on to her breasts.

After the drivers had all returned to their cabs to sleep and after Jessica had been gently lifted off the trailer hitch, she went back over to Phil near their car. He sat her on the bonnet with her back resting against the windscreen. He put her cum soaked panties over her head and told her to lick them as he wanked her off over and over again until she had cum a few times. Then he took the panties off her head and told her to put them on as they got in the car to go back home.

As they arrived home Phil told her that she had done a good job for her first time but that in future there was likely to be more vans there as the nights started to draw in again. Jessica nodded and told him she was looking forward to it.

They climbed the stairs and showered before getting ready for bed. As they lay in bed reading, Phil kissed Jessica and told her how much he loved her so that it was the last thing Jessica would be thinking of as she drifted off to sleep.

And that was how Jessica became a regular at the trailer park and developed quite a wide following. It did get busier with each week as more and more people heard about Jessica and that she would be there often. Jessica always enjoyed herself and was pleased one of her fantasies had come true.

JessicaTV
JessicaTV
13 Followers